College Judo Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stretched and yawned, ignoring Shane's tirade. Inhaling, my senses were assaulted with the smell of stale sweat and drying cum. Scratching my belly, I found clumps of dried cum covering my belly and chest. I saw Shane watch as my fingers snagged on yet another spot of dried man cream. Chuckling at the odd look on his face, I leaned down to kiss him, but he turned his head aside. I continued, planted my kiss on his neck and then licked up the length of his neck, reveling in the taste of boy sweat. Sitting back on my heels, I slapped him on the ass.

"Come on, we need to shower." I reached down and snagged one of the dried cum patches on Shane's chest and tugged. "Both of us."

"Ouch! Dickhead!" said Shane as he clambered to his feet.

As we arrived at the bathroom door, Shane stuck his head in and looked around. Looking back at me, "So where is the other head. I need to shower too, fucker."

I pushed Shane into the large room and pointed to the large corner shower. "Look. I just had the bathroom remodeled and a huge shower installed. It has multiple heads, the whole works. We can both shower and neither of us be late."

Shane glared at me suspiciously and then nodded. Taking that as agreement, I walked over to the shower and quickly made all the adjustments. As the steamy hot water cascaded from the multiple orifices, I stepped into the shower and sighed as the hot water drenched my body. I turned to Shane and motioned to the large shower stall.

"Come on in, the water's fine."

Shane hesitantly walked forward, tested the water with his hand and then stepping in as the warm water flowed over his dry-cum coated skin. I squirted the shower scrubber full of gel and rubbed soap over Shane's back.

Shane jumped sideway and twisted to face me, "What're you doin'?"

I opened my hands so Shane can see, "Soap, it will get the cum off. . .you remember soap don't you, college boy?"

"Yeah asshole. I know what the fuck soap is! I just haven't..."

"Haven't had a guy wash your hot body?" I asked, realizing the instant I said it what had slipped out.

"Hot? You think I'm hot?" Shane flexed his chest and smiled at Matt. "Do I fuckin' turn you on?"

I grabbed Shane's balls and dick in my soap covered hand and rubbed my hand over Shane's genitals.

"What do you think dumbass? Did you think my dick was hard and in your ass because of your charming personality?"

Shane started to answer but a tight squeeze of his nuts stopped whatever thought he was forming.

"That feels good," Shane said with a slight sigh.

"Turn around. I'll show you something you'll really like."

Shane turned hesitantly, braced against the glass wall of the shower as he watched me kneel behind him.

"What, what are you doing?"

I separated Shane's ass cheeks, watched the water streaming down his hairy cleft and over his still swollen ass lips. I reached in and rubbed the pink ring of flesh. Shane moaned softly and opened his legs wider, giving me better access to his hole.

"Ohgod. . ."

"See. Just enjoy it."

I continued to rub over the boy pucker in front of me. Teasing the ridges and folds of his ass, soon Shane's ass lips flexed and a glob of white cum oozed out.

"Hmmm, Looks like we're still juicy from last night!"

I turned off the shower and then turned back to the glorious piece of college butt in front of me. Sliding in two fingers, I began to rub the slick and smooth inner lining of Shane's hole.

"Fuckin' A! That feels so goddamn good."

"If you like that, I'm about to send you to heaven."

I gripped Shane's ass and leaned in to enjoy the fine odor of boy butt. Finally pressing my face into his crack, I licked and sucked on his swollen ass as Shane moaned and swore. My tongue traveled deep into his used cavern as I drank in the liquor that was the heady combination of my own cum and his college butt. I began to tongue fuck him in earnest and grabbed Shane's hips for leverage. Driving my thick tongue into his hole over and over, my face became coated with juice and Shane's profanity got louder and louder.

"Fuck yes! Eat my ass! Tongue fuck me!"

I dove in again. Eating, tonguing, sucking, I lunched on his delicious ass. Suddenly I felt Shane's hole contract, forcing out my tongue as he shot his wad against the glass wall. I rubbed my finger over Shane's well-used hole, watching it flex as his throes crested and subsided. As the last cum dribbled from his dick, Shane slid down the shower wall, panting as he leaned against the glass wall that he had just coated with cum.

"My turn," I growled.

Standing, I wrapped my hand around my own rock hard cock and moved closer to Shane. He gave me a vacant stare as I grabbed his head and began rubbing my cock over his face. My swollen red organ pumped out a trail of precum over Shane's scruffy face with each swipe. I began to stroke my cock faster while grinding it against the roughness of Shane's face.

"Oh yeah boy. That scruffy face is fuckin' hot."

I jacked frantically, feeling the cum boil from my balls. My almost purple cock erupted, shooting globs of white cum onto the rough boy face under it. I rubbed my oozing baby maker over Shane's face, coating it with man juice. Stripping the last drops of juice onto my fingers, I smeared them over his lips and watched as Shane's tongue emerged and cleaned the white juice from his lips. I gripped the boy's chin and leaned down, my eyes locked on his, and planted a soft kiss on his lips.

Standing up, I grabbed Shane's arm and pulled him to his feet, "Alright fucker. Now we actually do need to shower."

12