College Kari

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I moaned softly as her lips slid down along my shaft then back up again. She started to slowly pump the base as her mouth moved up and down while I relished the incredible feeling of pleasure. This clearly was not her first time because she wasn't the least bit hesitant nor did she seem to need any reassurances, though I did manage to mutter out a few compliments. Fucking her snug, slippery pussy had felt incredible but experiencing the pleasure of her mouth without a condom was off the charts. The good thing was that there was no reason for me to try to hold out since she had cum so many times already herself. I was able to just lie there and enjoy the attention and the build-up of my own orgasm. If I could have held out to enjoy it longer, I definitely would have but she was just too good.

I savored her skillful cocksucking for as long as I could but, ultimately, my cock began to swell even more as I was on the verge of cumming. She continued without hesitation even as I achieved climax and started to spew into her mouth. She swallowed my load while maintaining her cocksucking, stopping only once I was fully spent. She let my cock fall from her mouth and look up at me, again not necessarily looking for reassurance. I wanted to be clear how much I enjoyed it, anyway, lest she think I didn't and not feel compelled to do it again.

"I can't even begin to tell you how much I enjoyed that," I said, "I think this was the best idea we've ever had."

"I agree," she replied as she moved up to lie beside me, "this is going to be a lot of fun."

We lay there for a bit longer, talking about when and where we'd be able to keep up this kind of activity without anyone walking in on us. We both knew our roommates' schedules pretty well and vowed to pay even closer attention so we'd know when either room would be available for uninterrupted fornicating. We also started thinking about where else we could have sex around campus, whether intercourse or oral or manual depending on need and availability. The bottom line was that we were both on the same page when it came to sex and not being more than friends with benefits.

12