College Lesbians Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amy was moaning loudly though still muffled, as her lips were still wrapped around my clit. Her sucking and licking intensified as she listened to me. I guess she liked my dirty talk as much as I liked hers. I trailed my fingers through her hair and my fingernails across her scalp. She now removed her hands from my breasts and trailed her hands down my body. She then gripped my thighs and pulled my pussy in to her harder. I moaned, as she forcibly took me and had her way with me. God, hearing her moans of pleasure as she sucked and licked my clit sent tingles shooting through my pussy.

My moans grew in volume and picked up speed as she expertly worked my sensitive nub. My hips were bucking hard against her mouth, as my orgasm built. I wanted her so bad. I wanted to throw her onto her back and dive head first into her sweet tasting pussy. I imagined her moans and cries of pleasure as I licked deep into her pussy and savored her delicious juices. I cried out uncontrollably as she grazed her teeth over my clit. I began to shake violently as my pussy began to glisten. I felt my orgasm coming fast. I wanted to tell her how it felt, how much I loved the feeling of her mouth on my clit, and how she made me feel, but as my orgasm hit me all I was able to say was a scream of "Amy!"

I felt my pussy explode in orgasmic release and my body was reduced to a shaking pile on my bed. I moaned as she continued to work my clit as I rode out my orgasm. I tried to pull her face up to kiss her lips, but she held onto my thighs, keeping her in place between my legs. She then dipped her head, mashed her face into my pussy, and shoved her warm tongue deep inside me. I cried out as I felt her tongue licking and flicking my insides. How I loved my baby's tongue. My body began to shake again and I ground my pussy into her face, as her tongue did magical things inside me. I felt my second orgasm building already.

My chest began to heave and my breathing was reduced to gasps of air and pants as I exhaled. My eyes were shut tightly, as my fingers clawed at the sheets. I didn't try to muffle my moans or cries of pleasure this time. I let myself succumb to my ecstasy. Amy moaned deeply into my pussy, as I felt her tongue stabbing and licking across my g-spot. She then began to rub my clit with her thumb, as she continued to hold me down. I tried to focus on my breathing, to concentrate on not passing out, but my mind was on fire with the pleasure she was giving me. I cried out at her tongue stimulated my g-spot in her own amazing way.

I brought my hand down to her head and held her tightly against my pussy, as she continued to lick my g-spot and rub my clit. I wanted her face to be covered in my juices when I orgasmed again. I loved the look of her wet face after she went down on me. I hoped she liked the way I looked when my face was covered in her juices, because the thought of it made my pussy quiver. I was grinding my pussy into her open mouth, as my orgasm approached faster and faster, desperate to mark all of her face with my juices. I felt my pussy lips slipping and sliding over her face, as her tongue continued to do amazing things to me. With a loud cry of pleasure, I felt my back arch up off of the mattress as my second orgasm hit me full force. I shook from head to toe, as my pussy flooded her open mouth and face with my juices.

I sighed as my body collapsed back down onto the mattress, as I panted and gasped for breath. Without warning, Amy then removed her tongue from my pussy, latched onto my clit with her lips, and began to suck my swollen nub deep into her mouth as she licked and flicked her tongue over it. I cried out again as she shoved two fingers into my pussy and aimed them right at my g-spot. She set a demanding pace as she finger fucked my wanton pussy. She was still holding me down with her free hand, as she sucked my clit and finger fucked me. I knew that she would not stop until I had orgasmed again. I just hoped that I would not pass out from the sheer pleasure of it all. I also hoped that it would not take me long to recover, as I had a whole list of things that I intended to do to her.

I moaned deeply, as I heard her fingers plunging in and out of my wet pussy and her own moans of pleasure as she continued to suck greedily on my clit. She then began to moan and hum deeply on my clit, sending vibrations directly into my sensitive nub. My back arched again, as my hips bucked uncontrollably. I was now a writhing mess, as she held me down easily. The amount of pleasure she was giving me was magnificent, and I could feel my third orgasm building already. God, how I loved what she did to me. Her fingers were hitting my g-spot perfectly, as she sucked, licked, and hummed on my clit. My breathing was labored as my chest heaved. I felt like I was running a marathon, as I gasped and panted for breath.

My face contorted and my eyes clamped shut, as my pussy clamped down hard on her fingers. I whimpered, as my pleasure increased to a torturous level. I cried out loudly as my pussy exploded in orgasm for the third time. Amy then immediately removed her lips from my clit, and shoved her face back into my pussy. Her tongue licked and lapped up all of my juices from deep inside me. She moaned as she tasted all of my essence. I grabbed her hand and intertwined our fingers, because I needed to feel her. I needed to hold onto her, as my body was shaking so much. My eyes cracked open, as she began to crawl up my body. I gazed up at her smiling and wet face. I smiled as best as I could, as she laid down next to me and pulled my body into hers.

I sighed as I laid my head on her chest, only now realizing that she was still fully clothed. I trailed my fingers over the fabric of her shirt, as I relaxed into her. I looked up at her face, as I breathed out "If that is how you punish me for masturbating you in public, then I suggest you get used to it. Because that was amazing, baby."

She hummed and smiled down at my sleepy face. I could literally fall asleep right now, but I had things to do and holes to lick. I used all of my strength and willpower to push myself up and straddle her body. I then pulled her shirt over her head to reveal her bra covered breasts. I leaned down and snaked my hands around her back to unclasp her bra. I pulled the offending item of clothing off of her and tossed it to the floor. I then began to crawl backwards down her body, kissing ad licking as I travel to her pussy. When I got to her lower body, I trailed my fingers over her denim covered sexy body. I looked up and told her to turn over. She flipped to her stomach, and I trailed my hands and fingers over her gorgeous ass.

I reached underneath her and unbuttoned her jeans, then unzipped her zipper. I began to puller her jeans and panties down together and off of her legs. Tossing her jeans to the floor, I gazed at her bubble butt right in front of my face and couldn't resist leaning forward and placing a kiss to each of her ass cheeks. I smirked as I added a gentle bite to each ass cheeks as well, earning a yelp of surprise from Amy. I trailed my hands and fingers over the flesh of her ass and then added a swift spank to both cheeks. I admired the way her bubble butt shook when I smacked her ass. I settled my body down on my stomach between her legs, and gently spread her ass cheeks to reveal her hairless puckered asshole.

She gasped and moaned deeply, as I ran my tongue from the bottom of her wet pussy, over her asshole, and ending at her tail bone. I then repeated the trail of my tongue back down again and then up, until I stopped at her asshole. I then slid my tongue directly into her asshole, causing another gasp and deep moan from Amy. I shoved my tongue deep inside her tight little asshole, until my mouth was flush against her skin and my tongue was buried as deeply as I could get it. I began a slow in and out motion or my tongue to properly fuck her asshole. I flicked and licked inside of her ass, as I continued to tongue fuck her puckered hole. She moaned out deeply, as she enjoyed my rimming.

I then snaked a hand between her legs and slid two fingers into her wet pussy and placed my thumb to her clit. I aimed my fingers right to where I knew her g-spot to be. I used my thumb to rub and work her clit, causing a tremor to travel up and down her body. Amy moaned again and pushed her hips back into me, desperate for more depth of my fingers into her pussy and my tongue into her ass. I moaned, as I enjoyed the way her asshole continuously clenched around my tongue as I shoved it in and out of her puckered hole. My tongue was licking and flicking deep inside her ass, as I synced my finger fucking and thumb rubbing her clit to my tongue fucking of her asshole. Amy was beside herself with pleasure, as she moaned loudly and pressed her hips faster and harder back into me.

Her moans were loud and needy, as I worked her to orgasm. This was not the first time that I had done this particular combination on another girl, and considering how she had reacted and how I reacted when a woman did this to me, I knew that Amy was in for a powerful orgasm. My fingers were now pumping and plunging in and out of her pussy with a hard and fast pace that was driving her insane with lust. God I loved the way her luscious ass cheeks felt against the sides of my face, as I continued my deep tongue fucking of her tight asshole. Her moans grew in volume and speed, as her orgasm approached and built up speed. Her pussy was trembling around my fingers and her asshole clenching around my tongue, as our moans showed our mutual pleasure.

Her moans now grew in pitch, that spoke of her impending climax. I smirked as I enjoyed the way her holes advertised her upcoming release. With a hard backwards thrust and a deep moan, she impaled her pussy onto my fingers and her asshole onto my tongue. She then cried out in pleasure as her orgasm ripped through her. I moaned as I felt her asshole clamp down tight on my tongue and her pussy quiver on my fingers, as she rode out her orgasm. Her body was shaking violently, as her moans turned to whimpers at the sheer force behind her climax. She them slumped down on the bed face first, pulling her pussy off of my fingers, her clit away from my thumb, and her asshole off of my tongue.

She sighed, as she felt the aftershocks of her orgasm roll through her body. I crawled up her body and snuggled into her side, as I held her close. She opened her eyes and gazed at me, smiling softly. I smiled back and we enjoyed our quiet rest in each other's arms. I leaned forward to place a tender kiss to her lips, before resting my head next to hers on my pillow. She sighed in contentment, as I smirked and said "What's the matter baby, never been rimmed before?"

We both giggled, as she breathed out 'No, that was definitely a first for me. Wow! An amazing first too. Thank you, baby."

I smiled at her cute face, as I answered "Mmm...it was my pleasure. I told you, you have a very sexy butt."

We both giggled again as she blushed furiously. I then whispered out, "Now, roll over on your back for me, baby. Because I'm not done with your sexiness, yet."

She bit her lower lip, as she rolled over onto her back. I smiled as I trailed kisses and licks down her body. I stayed a few minutes as I licked and sucked her beautiful breasts and hard nipples, before continuing my journey down her body. I stuck my tongue into her belly button and licked the insides, causing her to giggle again. I then moved my lips kissing downwards until I reached her clit. I settled my body between her legs and placed a tender kiss to her clit and pussy lips, before running my tongue up and down between her wet folds licking up all of her juices. I moaned as I took each of her pussy lips into my mouth and sucked them one at a time, savoring her juices. I then stuck my tongue directly into her pussy and began licking furiously.

Amy bucked her hips and moaned loudly, as she enjoyed my tongue deep inside her. I breathed out, "God, I love the way you taste, baby. So sweet and warm. Mmm...are all these juices for me?'

She breathed out, "God, yes. You always make me so fucking wet, baby."

I moaned as I stuck my tongue back inside of her. I aimed my tongue directly at her g-spot and began licking and flicking my tongue over her special spot. She grabbed my head and held my face to her pussy, as her pleasure mounted within her. I moaned as a fresh flood of her juices flowed over my tongue and into my waiting mouth. I smiled as some of her juices coated my face. My baby always liked to mark her territory. Her moans grew louder, as I continued my assault on her g-spot with my tongue. She ground her pussy into my face, covering more of me in her rich essence.

She moaned out, "Oh, baby," as I feasted on her delectable pussy. I smiled when I remembered the saying, "Pussy: the other pink meat." I didn't stop my tongue working her pussy, as I snaked my hand up to her clit and began to rub her sensitive nub. I wanted her to cum hard with my tongue deep inside her. She acquiesced to my desire, as her pussy began to tremble around my tongue. I was now plunging my tongue in and out of her delicious pussy, as I flicked the tip of my tongue and pressed against her g-spot. Her moans were louder now, and I expected any minute to hear a pounding on my wall telling us to quiet down. But I didn't care and neither did my baby, as I continued to lick deep inside of her.

Her chest was heaving up and down as she fought for breath, and her pleasure intensified. I rubbed her clit harder, as her hips bucked and she continued to grind her pussy against my face. I reminded myself to ask her about going shopping, after we finished. But for now, I concentrated on making her scream as she creamed on my face. I wanted and needed her to cum on my face. My pussy tingled as I tasted every inch of her insides. I then went back to flicking the tip of my tongue over her g-spot, causing a cry to erupt from her and her back to arch up off of the bed. Her pussy quivered and then clamped down on my tongue, as a fresh flood of her juices hit my tongue, open mouth, and face. Her orgasm hit her hard and left her panting, as she flopped back onto the bed.

I continued to lick deep inside of her pussy, letting her ride out her orgasm as I licked and lapped up all of her juicy delights. I moaned as I cleaned her pussy out and smiled that she had cum for me so quickly. I then withdrew my tongue from her pussy and latched my lips onto her clit. I sucked her clit deep into my mouth, as hard as I could and began to flick my tongue over her sensitive nub. I then plunged two fingers into her pussy and aimed them right for her g-spot. I smiled knowing that we had both memorized each others pussies so well, that we had no trouble finding each other's special spots. I upped her pleasure, as I coated one finger in her juices then began to tease her asshole. I pressed my finger slowly but firmly into her asshole, causing another moan to escape her lips.

I kept up a steady pressure on my finger, as it entered her asshole up to my knuckle. I then began to finger fuck both of her holes in sync to each other, as I continued to suck and lick greedily on her clit. She was moaning loudly and writhing on my bed, as I finger fucked and sucked her to perfection. Her moans grew more desperate and grew in pitch, until they resembled sobs instead of moans of pleasure. Her asshole and pussy clenched and relaxed around my fingers as I continued to plunge them deep inside of her. She began to breathe out continuously, "Oh, baby!" as I worked her closer to orgasm.

Her moans turned to pleas, as her pleasure mounted even more. My eyes were closed, as I concentrated on sucking her clit and plunging my fingers into her needy holes. She was so receptive of my every stimulation of her sexy body, that I was not surprised when she moaned out loudly in pleasure as I slipped another finger into her tight little asshole. I loved the feeling of her asshole stretched tightly around my plunging fingers. Her pussy and asshole then clamped down on all of my fingers with a force that threatened to break them, as she let loose a cry of sheer ecstasy. Her cry signaled her climax and I immediately took my mouth off of her clit, withdrew my finger from her pussy, and plunged my tongue deep inside her in my desperate need to taste more of her juices.

I wanted her juices fresh from the source, as her orgasm released a flood onto my tongue, into my mouth, and all over my face. I just made my baby squirt! I giggled, as I felt my face literally dripping her juices. She collapsed exhausted onto the bed, as her limbs shook with the after effects of her orgasm. I slowly withdrew my fingers from her asshole and my tongue from her pussy. I then placed tender kisses to her asshole, pussy lips, and clit, before crawling up the bed and snuggling into her side. She wrapped her arms around my body and drew me in closer to her, as she sighed in total contentment. I smiled as I looked at her smiling face, as she laid her head on my shoulder and nuzzled her face into the crook of my neck.

I let her relax and catch her breath, before I asked "Baby, would you like to go shopping with me?"

She blinked and looked at me confused, as she asked "Shopping? Now? Baby, I doubt I could walk to the bathroom, right now. And you want to go shopping?"

I smiled as I clarified, "Well, I have made a lot of money selling all of those sports bras and panties, and I was thinking we could go check out the sex shop over on Winchester Blvd. We did talk about picking up a strap-on and I know we could probably find a few more things that would be fun. But if you are too tired, then we can go some other time."

That certainly got her attention. Her eyes shot open and she looked at me with a stunning smile on her face, as she said "The sex store? Why didn't you say so? Let's go!"

She then climbed out of bed, and I will admit to feeling a bit full of myself when I watched her legs shake a bit. She heard my giggle and flashed a mock glare at me as she hissed, "Shut up!"

I bit my tongue and followed her out of bed as we both got dressed. We walked out of my room hand in hand, and I caught the smirks of several of my other dorm mates as they saw us walk by. I smiled to myself, knowing that the probably heard all of our moans and cries of pleasure and knew exactly what we were doing, or at least close enough. We walked out of the dorm and to my car, and I drove us to the sex shop. We giggled to each other as we entered and saw all of the amazing toys to play with. I was pleasantly surprised to see a female behind the cash register. She eyed us both with calculating eyes, making us both hold each other's hands tighter. I guided us to the custom leather area. Most of the products on display were made in house and very well made. We began checking out the various harnesses for holding dildos.

I zeroed in on a harness that seemed to place the dildo directly over the pussy of the woman who wore it. I hummed in appreciation, as I considered the possibilities. I then stepped away and grabbed a double ended dildo, before returning to Amy's side. I examined both of the items carefully, trying to see if they would work together. We talked about the set up of the harness to each other, and I finally had to ask for assistance from the female employee. She sauntered over and answered all of our questions.

I was curious if the harness would allow for one of us to have one end of the dildo inside of our pussy, while we fucked each other with the other end. The employee said that it would probably work, and commented that the end of the dildo that was inside the girl that wore it would probably get a good fucking too. Since every time she would thrust inside someone, the other end would also thrust inside her as well. We both smiled at each other and made our decision to buy them both. I would buy the harness and Amy would pay for the dildo. We then browsed for a few minutes more, but didn't find anything we were interested in right now. Although we both went wide eyed when we saw the electric Sybian vibrating sex seat with interchangeable attachments. We agreed to put that on our wish list, as we paid for our new toys.