College Loser Ch. 02

Story Info
Locked in chastity and tormented.
1k words
3.95
47.2k
10

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/26/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Christopher opened up Jessica's textbook, he reflected on how awful the past two months had been. Justin brought over a lot of girls, almost a different one every night, and Christopher often found himself doing their homework so they could have more time to fuck. He tried to tune out the moans as he looked for information to bolster Jessica's final paper. He knew he had better add at least a whole other section, or Justin would be angry. While Justin let Christopher "redeem" himself when he failed by taking physical punishment, this option wasn't much better, so Christopher did everything he could to keep Justin happy, which meant keeping his girls happy.

"Hey loser!" Jessica called, "get over her and help us out." Christopher backed away from the computer and knelt in front of the other two as they slowly fucked on the other chair.

"How may I serve you?" Christopher had been trained a lot over the past several weeks and now conducted himself in a very different way. He was fully clothed, but his cock cage was pressed out through the fly of his pants, as Justin demanded it always be on display when he's in his room (as well as whenever else Justin wants, Christopher found out, as the first cool kid party he ever went to had been dreadfully humiliating).

"He really does anything he's told? That's so pathetic. Suck on my toes while I fuck this magnificent cock, dweeb."

"I don't deserve to touch pretty girls, may I please suck on your socks instead?" Christopher was forbidden from touching any of the girls Justin brought over, but he also got punished when he refused directions. Justin never gave him a way out of this catch-22, but Christopher discovered he could at least appease people making oral requests by offering second-hand body contact instead, especially if he made an effort to make it more humiliating. He was right, as Jessica giggled and nodded towards her shoes. Christopher pulled the socks out of her shoes and began to put them in his mouth. They were sweaty and nasty from her gym workout, which was where Justin had met her just a little over an hour ago. Christopher worked his way down one of her socks, methodically sucking all of the sweat out of each spot he passed, starting at the toe and working his way up to the ankle. He was fully prepared to completely clean both socks in this manner, as he had had to do this before.

Jessica and Justin laughed to each other as they watched the spectacle. "This is nothing," Justin said as he stood up and slipped out of Jessica. "Condom off," Justin said, and Christopher jumped to slip the condom off of Justin's cock. Still kneeling, he craned his head back and opened his mouth, then stuck out his tongue and placed the condom on it.

"You can swallow now," Justin said. Jessica was cracking up by this point, as Christopher closed his mouth, then opened it a few seconds later to show it was empty. "Now," Justin said to Jessica, "how about you finish me off with your mouth while he licks my ass." Jessica laughed so hard she nearly fell over, but grabbed Justin's dick and began kissing and licking it. "Get to it loser, get your tongue in there as far as it goes." Jessica tried to hold her laughter as she snuck peaks around Justin's hips to see if Christopher was really doing it. "Oh, here, let's use the mirror," Justin said, turning so that he was facing away from the mirror on the door. "Now you can get a front row seat."

Jessica took Justin in her mouth and swallowed him up to his balls, then ran her tongue on the base of his cock as she slid back. She glanced at the mirror and saw Christopher on his knees, hands spreading Justin's cheeks and face buried in deep. She clenched as she let out another laugh, but managed to plug her mouth on Justin's cock to keep from laughing out loud. Justin smiled as the vibration rolled through his penis, and looked down at Jessica's bobbing head and swaying breasts as he stood there and relaxed.

At one point, seeing Christopher in the mirror made Jessica laugh so hard that she blew snot all over Justin's crotch. Justin made Christopher take a break from tonguing his ass to lick it all off his dick and balls, and suck his pubes dry. Christopher went back to Justin's anus after he was done, and after a bit, Jessica got enough control over herself to go back to sucking Justin's cock.

It took nearly twenty minutes for her to finish. She really drew it out, plus she kept losing her rhythm whenever she caught another glance in the mirror and started laughing again. Justin was resting part of his weight on Christopher's face, and Christopher tried to ignore the neck strain as he focused on his task, knowing that the better he licked, the sooner he could get back to Jessica's paper. Justin moaned as he dumped his seed into Jessica's mouth. She even stuck out her tongue for a few seconds to show his cum on it, before swallowing it back and smiling. "I hope that doesn't make me as big of a loser as your roommate," she joked.

"That would be pretty hard," Justin replied, "besides, you're cute, and a pretty good lay. I think I might even call you again sometime." She was hotter than any girl Christopher could have ever hoped to be with, but she was just "pretty good" to Justin. He reached back and tapped Christopher's head. "You're finished here, grab us some beers, then you can get back to Jessica's homework," he said. Christopher grabbed a couple of beers from the cooler hidden under his bed—he never got to drink any, they were only for Justin and his friends, but Justin made Christopher keep it under his own bed so that he'd be the one to get in trouble if an RA ever found it.

Christopher returned to his desk as Justin and Jessica retired to the bed. They spent the rest of the afternoon lounging, cuddling, playing around, fucking, and watching Netflix (using Christopher's account, of course). Aside from the occasional call to put a condom on Justin, or take it off and swallow it, they mostly pretended like he wasn't there. "At least this paper should turn out pretty well," Christopher thought to himself.