College Loser Ch. 03

Story Info
Locked in chastity and tormented.
1.7k words
4.19
40.5k
8

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/26/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm going to finally let you touch a real girl," Justin said looking down at Christopher rubbing his feet. This was making the point that Sarah, who had broken up with him shortly after his caging but still came around from time to time to suck Justin's dick, was not a real girl by Justin's standards. Sarah was slightly chubby but quite cute, a geek who often wore things like goggles or cat ears. She had taken to fucking other guys, people who were still nerdy but not huge losers like Christopher, but she still couldn't get enough of Justin's cock. Justin even made him make another replica dildo to give to her as a going away present after she dumped him, and she played with it more nights than not. She was still hoping that she'd please him enough he'd fuck her proper.

Justin had made good on his promise to let Christopher out of his chastity belt at the end of the semester, and even let him squirt, but then locked him up in a new cage with spikes. "Like I told you," Justin said, holding up Christopher's old cage, "you won't have to wear this for the whole winter break. In fact, it'll be a long time before your little prick gets to be in anything this comfortable."

The new cage was purple and sparkly, with hot pink spikes and a heart-shaped lock covered in rhinestones. Justin's sister was a metal sculptor who had also made Christopher's old cage. She loved doing these projects, and was already drawing up plans for an even crueler and more humiliating cage. Christopher had struggled through winter break to hide his cage from his family, as well as his grimaces every time he started to get hard. He was getting pretty good at staying soft now in everyday situations, but the girls Justin brought over on a regular basis were often too much for him.

"Losers like you shouldn't be able to enjoy touching real girls," Justin said, "but this new cage will keep you in line. If you start to enjoy yourself like you don't deserve, you get punished for it right away." This was quite true, as the fit was so tight that the smallest hint of an erection sent spikes into almost every part of his penis, especially the head. "You're going to start helping me keep my girls sexy for me. I already booked you tonight. Remember Lauren, from last week? I decided I'd like her better smooth, so you're going to go over to her place and shave her pussy for me."

Just the thought of this made Christopher jump from the pain, but he obediently kept rubbing Justin's feet and submissively replied, "of course." Justin laughed and put his foot on Christopher's face for a few seconds, then let him resume rubbing. "Since Lauren is a senior, she lives off campus, but it's only an hour bus ride followed by a five mile walk, each way. She wants you there at 7:30."

It was already 5:15, so Christopher put on his most submissive tone. "Sir, may I please go now so I can begin serving you in this new way? I can't wait to help you enjoy your girls even more, as champions like you deserve." He had to talk to Justin like this in order to have a chance at getting anything from him. Christopher held Justin's feet and looked up at him.

"Kiss both my feet, then get going. Stop by Sarah's room on your way over and tell her my dick is feeling a little dry tonight." Christopher complied, then set off on his task. He could not believe how bad things had gotten, and now Justin had found a way to make them even worse. At least he'll finally get to touch the kind of girl he's dreamed about, he thought.

-------------------

Christopher was dripping sweat and gasping for breath as he reached Lauren's doorstep. With the bus schedule as it was, he almost had to sprint to make it in time. Normally there was a much more direct route to get between her house and campus, with a half hour ride and a stop just a few blocks from her house, but it was Sunday and that route only ran until 4. He knew Justin did this on purpose. At least, he thought, the cage was well made and didn't hinder his jogging too much.

He checked his watch. 7:28. He got on his knees, reached out, and rang the doorbell. The door opened and there stood Rebecca, Lauren's roommate. Rebecca rolled her eyes and yelled out "Lauren, it's for you." Christopher felt the bite of the cage and tried to keep his gaze on her knees, having caught a glimpse of her very short skirt and not wanting to accidentally see under it and make the spikes worse.

"Here," Rebecca says, holding out the pit and stem from the cherry she was eating. Apparently Lauren had told her a little about what he was trained to do. He obediently tilted his head back and opened his mouth so she could toss them in, not thinking about where his eyes were pointed. She was wearing red lace panties, he learned, and tears welled up in his eyes as he tried to stare at the sky and think about something else.

"Looks like the cage is working great," Lauren said, stepping around the corner as Rebecca casually dropped the pit and stem into Christopher's mouth. "Looks like you're on time, too. I'm still going to tell him you were late because it's hilarious when he punishes you, now get the fuck in here and maybe I won't tell him you were bad once you got here, too."

Christopher entered the house and Rebecca closed the door behind him. "Clothes off!" she shouted. He disrobed as quickly as he could. Rebecca couldn't help laughing when she saw the ridiculously girly cage glittering at her, his dick kept tiny in it under the spikes. He was actually around average when he was hard—which hadn't happened since December—but the cage made a spectacle of how small he was when he was soft.

"Alright," Lauren said, "follow me." She walked to the bathroom, sat down over the sink, and pulled up her dress. Christopher tried to do math problems in his head, as the curly bush that sprung out wasn't helping his cage situation. She had already laid out the razor and shaving cream, as well as a pair of scissors. Christopher tried not to touch her skin as he held her bush with one hand and trimmed it with the other, but he was shaking and kept bumping into her crotch, which kept making him shake even more. He had spent months enduring a constant stream of beautiful women in his dorm, but hadn't touched a girl in months. Just when he had started to get the hang of staying soft in his cage, Justin found another way to make it worse.

He then reached for the faucet behind her and tried not to touch her butt as he turned on the tap to wet the razor. He realized he would have to do this many times throughout the shave and would inevitably brush across one of her cheeks, and wondered if that was intentional. He methodically worked his way around her mound, constantly fighting the spikes, until she was completely bald. The worst part was when he had to rub his hands along her crotch to make sure he'd gotten it smooth enough.

Lauren hopped off the counter. "Not bad, I bet Justin will love this! Rebecca, your turn!" Rebecca jogged into the room and hopped up on the sink. She pulled up her skirt, then told Christopher to slide off her panties. She opened her mouth and gestured toward it as he was doing this, and Christopher kneeled down so he could slide them off her feet and into his mouth. This was going to be even worse than shaving Lauren.

Rebecca had shorter hair, but it covered more of her crotch. Just as Christopher began to reach for the scissors, Rebecca stopped him. "Don't shave it all. I want it trimmed to where it's soft but not prickly, then I want you to shave it into a star. Lauren says she thinks she can help me hook up with Justin, and I want to make a good impression." As she said this, she pulled an electric clipper off of the shelf next to her.

"We're just going to turn up naked and hope he's in the mood for a threesum. Sometime next week, we'll have you let us into your room when Justin isn't around, get our clothes off, and when he comes back he'll find the two of us waiting for him. Worst case scenario, if he doesn't like it, you'll get punished for letting us do this."

Christopher was sweating and grimacing as he made the finishing touches. A well-defined, five-point star stretched across Rebecca's pubic area. He did one final brush over to make sure Justin would approve of the feel, and then stepped back to let her down. She held up her skirt as she twisted around, checking herself in the mirror. She nodded, high fived Lauren, and ordered you to clean up.

"Here," Lauren added as Christopher began to tidy up the sink. "I took these off a little before you got here, but I liked Rebecca's idea, so I went and grabbed these from my room." She held a blue thong in front of his face, and he immediately opened his mouth and let her stuff them in. At least it was only a thong, or he would have had trouble fitting it in with Rebecca's panties. The flavors of the two roommates mixed together in his mouth, and he could even taste a little bit of Lauren's asshole on her G-string.

"Let yourself out when you're done, but keep those in your mouth until you get back to Justin," Lauren said, "I want him to know you shaved Rebecca too, in case that's the sort of thing he'll want to beat you for doing. Don't worry, I'll cut you a break and tell him you were well-behaved and did a good job. I'll text you later about when Rebecca and I could come over. Can't wait for Justin to try out these new pussies. Toodles!"