College Nice Guy & Spin the Bottle

Story Info
Nice guy gets taken advantage of by 4 girls at toga party.
1k words
3.16
52.7k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JESmith
JESmith
2 Followers

Ok, this story is almost two decades old but now that I've got a kid in high school I'm remembering back to my college days. When I was at college, there was this sophomore called Ethan who several of the girls had a crush on. Ethan was lanky, good looking, got top grades, had a nice sense of humor, was skillful at soccer.

He had a reputation on campus for being chivalrous and civic minded. He held the doors open for the women on campus, walked some of the women back to their dorms if it was late at night and was a volunteer with an environmental group that did neighbourhood tree plantings on the weekend.

Ethan was also born with part of his left arm missing, just above the elbow. He had a prosthetic and seemed to get around fine with that most of the time.

Whenever anyone asked him about it, he was always pretty open about it.

I was in a few of Ethan's classes and even though I wasn't close to him or anything, I knew him and was friends with one of his second cousins.

One fall he returned to school with his prosthetic arm missing. When someone asked him about it, he said it got damaged and the insurance company was dragging their feet in covering the cost of a new one. Until the payout, he had to wait. It didn't seem to bother him at all - he was still his usual, cheerful self.

Anyway, there was this sordid bet among a group of female students about who could get him into bed. They invited him to a toga party but he didn't seem interested in going. During student orientation week a first year student that he'd taken under his wing really wanted to go, and begged him to come along. So he kind of got dragged along, even though it wasn't his scene.

The group of girls who'd made bet tried to ply him with alcohol, but he said he didn't drink. He hung around until his friend went off with another group and then went to call a cab, but he got roped into playing a game of spin-the-bottle.

I was at the party and I can remember him trying to get out. But the girls and a few of the guys from our classes wouldn't let him. They said he could go after he played a couple of games and had a few drinks to relax a little bit.

He said he'd play one game, have one beer, and then he really had to go.

He joined a circle on the floor playing spin-the-bottle. There were about a dozen people playing, including that group of four girls. I could see how relieved he was that no-one landed on him. After a few minutes, one of the guys said that instead of the person who was being kissed being the one whose turn it was next, it should go around in a circle. I could see Ethan getting pretty nervous.

When it was his turn and he spun, the bottleneck pointed between two of the girls from the group. He said that he didn't have to kiss anyone as it didn't land on anyone, but both girls said he had to kiss both of them. They said it just needed to be a quick kiss but he wouldn't do it. A playful argument broke out about what the rules were. Ethan spun again, but it landed between two other girls from the group. Again, Ethan refused to kiss either of them.

The four girls pulled him his feet and said that he now had to kiss all of them. Ethan was really embarrassed and a bit afraid and trying to get away, but they dragged him the guest room just off the lounge room and closed the door.

I didn't see what happened next, but heard the gossip later. Apparently the girls pinned him down and all kissed him on the lips, one after another. Ethan said no and asked them to stop, but they wouldn't. They pulled off his boxers and he tried to escape, but they overpowered him. The four of them kissed him in different areas of his body and he started moaning in pleasure and whimpering at the same time. He was too humiliated to scream for help so he kept begging them to stop, so another girl silenced him by kissing him on the lips while they took turns giving him handjobs. I heard that he came about three times.

Eventually a couple wanted the room and knocked pretty violently and when they all came out, Ethan looked really sweaty, turned on and pretty shaken. His toga was tied back on pretty badly and he had hickeys all over his neck and chest. I heard later that the girls had left hickeys all over his thighs as well. One of the girls in the room saw how he looked and said, "Enough is enough," and offered to give him a lift home. She talked him into leaving with her and her boyfriend.

Ethan was pretty jumpy for a few weeks after that. Every time I saw him on campus, he looked a bit nervous. Some of the guys said he was pretty lucky to have all that female attention, but I knew that it was against his will. I felt bad for him because he wasn't able to fully defend himself as much as most guys.

There were some jokes about how big his "thing" was - the size of a horse. He avoided all college parties after that. Sometimes I felt as though I should have stepped in, but I was a bit plastered. Anyway, I later heard from his cousin that Ethan is doing fine now. He has got his own business, he's happily married and has a son. There was a class reunion run by friends (I couldn't go - I was overseas) and he went to that. Toga party stories got brought up and after all that time, Ethan blushed and begged them not to talk about what happened!

JESmith
JESmith
2 Followers