College Night Ch. 01

Story Info
Sabine begins to really like being nude.
14.2k words
4.75
37.2k
40

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/15/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sabineteas
Sabineteas
2,030 Followers

After all I had done I had trouble sleeping that night. I was excited by everything, somewhat embarrassed also. No guys had ever seen me naked before, until Jan pushed me a little.

I was glad that she had pushed me. I wouldn't have done anything unless I was pushed but now, now, I was thinking that I was hooked.

I had my eyes closed, in bed, listening to Jan in the other bed in our dorm room, and I pictured myself naked with guys looking at me, lots of guys. I was also thinking. I wasn't sure that I wanted to do the naked office girl thing. The video taping of me there, it was kind of too much, I thought.

But guys seeing me naked, that was all to the good. I loved the feeling of being so bad, I loved the way that they looked at me. I didn't really mind much that their eyes went right to my pussy first, not even at me, my face, just right to my pussy, then my tits, then maybe my face.

I liked the naked lust on their faces, the thinking that if she gets naked, she'll fuck thoughts that I knew they had.

Well, I wasn't going to fuck them all. But I was also thinking that Jack, I sort of really liked Jack, well. him fucking me. That was a good thought. He had a nice penis. I liked his better than Robert's or David's. It was slightly longer and much thicker. It felt better sliding up inside me. It even felt good when he came inside me. I liked that feeling very much. That I got him hot enough that he came.

But what I really liked was the thought of him telling me what to do. Jan doing that was OK, but Jack doing it was something else. I had no idea what a submissive woman was, but being submissive to him was a turn on. I wondered if he would like that, if he would like having control of me. Control that I thought I wouldn't mind giving to him.

And I also like the thought of being kind of humiliated by him. Of him calling me bad names, making me do things that maybe I wouldn't really enjoy doing, maybe I would enjoy them, but at the start they wouldn't be all that much fun for me.

My thoughts always came to back to this, Jack, with a smirk on his face, me standing in front of him bare ass naked or me lying down, bare ass, with my legs spread wide, my tits lolling to either side of my chest, nipples erect because I was turned on. Or me on my hands and knees, facing away from him, pulling my ass cheeks wide open so he could see my pussy and asshole.

Jack knowing every private part of me, probably better than I knew them, because I couldn't see them, not my hole, not my asshole, but he could see them.

But what really got me going was hearing him say, "Take off your clothes, Sabine", just expecting that I would. And that I knew his expectation was not wrong.

So the next morning, I did my best to find him. After my first two classes, starting to get frustrated, I finally did. I asked him to come to the rec cafe and talk. It was hard to get started, it was humiliating and embarrassing to tell him.

"So, Jack, I sort of like you."

He just looked at me, one eyebrow lifted.

God, this was not going to be easy.

I want, sort of, to have you, um, tell me, to do things."

"What sort of things?"

Ah shit.

"Um, sort of like what we did in the pines."

"So like, get you naked?"

Thank God.

"Um, yeah. It kind of gets me going."

"You get turned on?"

"Yeah, um, yeah, I do."

I knew that I was blushing, but didn't care.

"I kind of want you to, um, embarrass me too."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, um, most girls would not like to hear strip or take your clothes off in front of other people. Ah, I think, um, that I would like that."

"So, like, if I sneaked you into my dorm room and there were other guys in the room and I said to you "Take off your clothes" you'd do it?"

"Um, I think, um, I would."

"Not that I don't think it would be fun, Sabine, but why?"

Ah God.

"Because I like, sort of, the thought of you, um, telling me. Because I sort of, um, I like people looking at me."

"It wouldn't bother you to have other people seeing you?"

"Well, yeah, kind of, it would, but ..."

"You'd get turned on by it?"

"Um, yeah, I really think I would."

"Is it a turn on with just me?"

"Yeah, Jack, it is, it really is. I don't want to have sex all the time, but being naked for you, it, um, um, really gets me going."

Jack just chuckled.

"Anything else?"

This was going to be really hard...

"Um, could you sort of tell me bad things about me?"

"What?"

"Um, sort of, um, tell me I have a fat ass. Tell me, um, that I am a slut. Call me a cunt."

Christ that made me blush harder than ever.

"Things, um, like that, Jack,"

"So be an asshole to you, does that turn you on?"

"Um, I don't know for sure, but, um, maybe."

It was eleven in the morning and Jack smirked at me. Then he leaned forward towards me.

"Let's test this out Sabine. Come on."

Jack stood up and started walking away. I hurriedly got up and followed him. To the men's room. He walked in and I followed him. Into the handicapped stall. I shut the door to it and latched it, shivering.

Jack turned around and smirked again.

"So, do you want to show me your fat ass, Sabine?"

I shuddered. I looked at the smirk on his face. I didn't say anything. I just turned around and reached down to my shorts, undid them and worked them over my hips. They slid down below my ass, no panties left, remember?

Jack chuckled.

"You do have a fat ass cunt. Are your shorts loose?"

I took a breath.

"Yeah."

"Let go of them."

I did and they slid down to the floor.

"Step out of them and hand them to me."

I squatted and eased them off each foot, then turned and handed them to Jack, naked below the waist in a men's room.

He looked down at my pussy, smirking again. Dropped my shorts behind him, away from me.

"Come here."

I stepped up close to him. His hand went between my legs and I gasped.

"Is your cunt wet?"

"I don 't know..."

"Let's find out."

His middle finger eased between the lips and worked into my hole. I sucked in a breath.

"I was right, you're soaking bitch."

I shuddered.

"Is this good for you, Sabine?"

"Yeah, God, it's good Jack, really good."

He thrust his middle finger in and out of me and I had to put my hands on his shoulders to keep standing.

"I want to see your fat tits too, cunt. Take off the top."

My hands went to the buttons on my blouse and undid them. I opened it, pulled it back and off. Standing naked in my shoes in the men's room. With Jack's finger up inside me.

"Pinch your nipples."

I did, twisting them, pulling them out, rubbing thumbs over them, God they were so stiff!

"Are you naked slut?"

"No..."

"No?"

"Shoes..."

"Want to be naked?"

"Yeah..."

"Take them off."

I toed off my shoes, nothing on at all. Not a thing. Jack took his finger out of me.

"Bend at the waist."

I did. He reached up and cupped both of my tits. He lifted them up and let go. They flopped down and bounced under my chest.

He did it again and it felt good to have his hands on my bare tits. He cupped them, bounced them, rubbed my erect nipples. I was panting. I was naked in a men's room, being teased and played with, with a guy I had never dated, never been my boyfriend. Just a guy I knew. A guy who had seen me naked, just because Jan wanted it. Then because I wanted it. He had shaved my pubic hair off. Played with my pussy, fucked me. Never on a date. I had sucked his cock. He'd seen my asshole, every part of me.

I heard his zipper.

"Look."

I looked down, his cock, stiff and sticking out of his jeans.

"Want to sit on it?"

I said nothing, just moved my legs apart and stepped up over him. I grasped it and held it upright. Lowered myself, rubbed the tip between my soaking pussy lips and lowered myself onto it. No rubber. Bare. Right up inside me. Jack sucked in a breath.

"Just let it soak, Sabine."

I moaned softly. But I didn't move, impaled on his cock.

"Feel good, bitch?"

"Yesssss."

"No fucking right now bitch. Just let it soak in that hot, wet, tight cunt."

I whimpered, I wanted to fuck so bad.

I was so bad, so nasty, so slutty. I was loving it. Jack had told me what to do. Played with me. Did what I wanted him to do. It was so good.

We stayed like that a few minutes, two guys came into the bathroom. I got scared, kept silent, naked impaled college girl. Jack cupping my bare ass cheeks, bent over and sucked a nipple into his mouth. I bit down on my hand to keep silent. I wanted to shriek. He pumped once, twice. My pussy clenched down on him. I listened to the guys pee. They left. Jack made me look at him.

"Going to do another thing slut. See if you really meant what you said."

He made me lift off of him.

"Suck it clean, get the pussy juice off it."

I scrambled to my knees in the men's room, bent over and slipped him into my mouth, sucking, licking, slurping on him. He was still hard, too big to get all of it in my mouth, so I let it out and licked all over the shaft, tasting myself on him. Probably getting his pre-cum too. Didn't care, wanted to be the slut for him, getting as much from it as he was.

Jack finally stopped me, he stopped me sucking him! A real surprise to me, I never thought a guy would make a girl stop sucking his cock.

"Pick up your shirt and wipe off your cunt with it."

Just the kind of dirty, nasty thing to make me do. I did it, I was pretty juicy.

"Put it on."

I did. Didn't button it until he told me to, still nude below it. Still aroused, by being nude, from his fingering, from sucking, from where I was.

He handed me my shorts and I made him tell me to put them on before I changed from letting them dangle from my hand to covering myself. Then I buttoned my blouse and Jack led me out of the men's room.

We left the rec center and walked to his dorm. His room, with his room mate was just up the first flight of stairs on the second floor, right to the right of the landing. He opened the door and we walked into the study room. There were two guys there, I knew neither of them. We went into the bedroom. Jack opened the door there to the communal bathroom, shared by four dorm "suites" I guess. He called the two guys in and told them to sit on a bed. I was across the room next to the other bed.

Jack had me face away from them. I stood there, knowing what most likely was coming. And it did.

"Show them your ass."

I'm pretty sure they didn't think I would. I wasn't sure I would, but my hands went by themselves to my shorts and undid them. The guys couldn't see me do that. But they got it when I worked my shorts down below my bare ass. I had no panties, remember. I stood there, holding my shorts up with both hands, showing my ass to guys I had just seen for the first time in my life.

"Want to do more?"

I sucked in a breath.

"Mmmhmmm."

Jack chuckled.

"Let go of them."

I did and for a moment they hung there and then they began to slide down my legs, down to my ankles.

"Want them off?"

I said nothing, just toed off my shoes, then worked my feet out of my shorts. I pushed them away from me with my left foot. Jack bent over and picked up my shoes and shorts. I looked to see him dropping them behind him, away from me.

"How do you feel?"

"Embarrassed."

"Hot?"

"Yeah."

"Want to turn around?"

I said nothing, just did it, turned so that I was facing the two guys, bare pussy right there, my bare, shaved pussy. He didn't have to ask any more questions. My hands went to my blouse and began to undo the buttons. The two guys did not believe their luck. I undid one after another until they were all undone. A strip of bare skin between the two sides of my blouse. Then I sat on the other bed, right at the edge of it. And I slowly opened my blouse until both tits were bare.

"Take it off."

I did and Jack held out a hand. I gave it to him, looked over and saw it flutter to the floor behind him. I looked back at the two guys and very deliberately opened my legs.

Finally I spoke.

"No touching, but take a good look, a real good look."

I sat on the that bed, leaning back on my elbows totally nude for twenty minutes. And I knew why the door to the communal bathroom was open. As soon as one of the two guys heard someone enter the bathroom, they shouted...

"Hey, there's a naked chick in here!"

All the while, I sat, back on my elbows, tits lolling to either side of my chest, legs spread, feet on the floor, lifting my ass up and rotating my hips. Doing that so the globes of my ass were in sight. Along with everything else I had.

And guys were sticking their heads into Jack's room, looking at me, smirking, laughing, staring. Staring at the naked girl in the boy's dorm room. The very naked girl. The girl with no clothes.

Of course Jack was asked about me. And he answered.

"Her name is Sabine Johnson. She's a junior here."

"She likes to get naked."

"She likes to be seen."

All the while my ass is up and my hips rotating, my pussy in plain sight, my tits in plain sight, my face in plain sight.

Guys from the other rooms that shared the bathroom were coming to peer through the door at me. At that time I really didn't care, later I had some misgivings, but by then it was too late to take anything back. I wanted to do stuff for Jack, but this was almost too much for me. I didn't really get to count how many came to the door, but it was over ten.

After it was over and Jack and I left his dorm room I mentally started counting. Jack, Robert and David was three. The four guys who chased me around the dorm made seven.

Jan's cousin and his work mates, another four for eleven total.

Then today, two guys in Jack's dorm room, that was thirteen.

And the ones who peeked in, I had to ask Jack if he had counted. He hadn't, he was too into watching me, but he said it had to be at least ten more, so that made at least twenty-three who had seem me without any clothes on in the past ten days. And the guy who took my virginity had never seen me naked. It was in the dark in the back seat of a car. Dress up, panties dangling on one leg, cock into me.

God I felt like a total slut, but unfortunately I was enjoying all this too much to really care. Although I was now nervous about what I had done in Jack's dorm room.

Jack had told me that he was going to push my limits and that excited me. As we walked along the path we went by the history building and he pulled me down the side to a large oak tree. He looked me up and down, smirked.

"Like risky?"

"Kind of."

"Show me your tits."

I got a sly smile on my face, looked past him and then at him. Tried to act like I was hesitant.

"Here?"

"Yeah, right here, right now, Sabine. Get your tits out."

My hands went to the top button of my blouse and slowly I began to undo them. When they were all undone I looked past him again, no one close to us, some people in the distance. I grasped the blouse and pulled it open, baring my tits to him. Jack stood there, grinning at me, I wanted to grin back but didn't. He reached out and cupped my left tit, squeezing it, rubbing the nipple, watching how I reacted. My eyes closed, breathing faster. Not stopping him, letting him do what he wanted. God, I was turned on!

"Want my shorts down?"

"Want to do it?"

"Yeah, I do."

"Go ahead, I won't stop you."

So with my blouse undone and open, tits bare, outside, in the day time, on campus, my hands went to my shorts, undid them, worked them over my hips and let go of them. They slid down to my ankles and I was basically naked in front of him again. Naked outside. Jack was still feeling my tit. His other hand went between my legs and widened them, he cupped my pussy, squeezing and rubbing my mound. I probably would have fucked him right there if he tried it. He just kept me like that, fondling me, outside. Then he stepped back, took out his phone and took several pictures of me, leaning against the oak, blouse open, shorts at my ankles, no underwear. Finally...

"Do up your blouse first Sabine, then you can pull up your shorts."

And I did what he told me, in that order, while he stood there looking at me. When I was covered up again, he walked me back to my dorm room and I sneaked him into it.

Jan was there, two other girls that I didn't know. Jack leaned against the door, looked at the three of them, smirked.

"Sabine, why don't you take off your clothes."

Holy shit! In front of girls, with a guy standing there! They'd think I was a total slut!

I did it. I took off my blouse, baring my tits, took off my shoes and then my shorts. Letting them see it all, all of me, in front of Jack. I don't think they believed it. But they certainly saw me naked with Jack in the room and he had told me to do it and I had. Jan just giggled.

The other girls called Jack "Mr. Arrogant". They didn't say anything to me, just sort of looked disgusted with me.

"Does she do this often?"

"Well, he's seen her before, just like this, except she got quite a bit nastier that night."

"Oh?"

"Yeah, she got on that bed and spread her legs for him. Oh and for the two other guys with him."

"She didn't!"

"She did. Show them Sabine."

Jack moved over to one of the beds and sat down next to one of the girls. Jan motioned to me and I sat on the other bed, then lifted my feet up on it and let my knees fall open. Pussy right there, in front of them and Jack. Tits lolling to the sides of my chest, nipples hard as stone.

Jack chirped in now...

"Sabine told me today that she would do whatever I told her to do."

"Sure she did Mr. Arrogant."

"Sabine, get on your knees facing away from me."

I did.

"Put your face on the bed."

I did.

"Reach back and pull your ass cheeks apart."

I almost refused, but I did it. Showing my asshole, my pussy, feeling the lips pulling apart, probably showing my pussy hole to them.

"How does that feel Sabine?"

"Nasty."

"Embarrassed?"

"Kind of."

"Turned on?"

"Oh, yeah."

"What are you supposed to call your vagina Sabine?

"My cunt."

I felt so humiliated saying that, but also fairly liberated. As much as I hated that word it was kind of liberating to say it.

"Turn around and hold up your tits for me."

I did that too, lifting them up and more to the center of my chest. My damn nipples were really stiff.

"Are your nipples stiff?"

"God yes."

"Like my questions?"

"No, not really. They make me feel nasty answering them truthfully."

"I'm going to have you be really nasty this Thursday Sabine."

"Oh?"

"Yeah, there's a club across the river, a gentlemen's club. Do you know what that is?"

"Not really."

"It's a club where guys pay girls to get completely naked in front of them. Completely bare ass naked, spread their legs, show their tits and asses. They have an amateur contest on Thursday's. I'm going to enter you in it. Sound like fun?"

"I'm not sure."

"How many guys have seen you naked since you met me, Sabine?"

"Twenty-three."

How many did you know before your clothes came off?"

"Three."

"Just think, in one night, you could show yourself to fifty, maybe a hundred. Make you feel turned on?"

"Um, yeah, it does."

The two girls I didn't know giggled. So did Jan. Jack just smirked at me. He knew how much of a slut I was. Jan sort of did too, but I didn't think she knew as much of me as Jack did.

"So, do you want to be in the contest on Thursday?"

"I think so."

"Girls, you can come too, but bring some guys from campus with you. Sabine wants guys she sees every day on campus to see her nude. Think that you can do that?"

"Oh yeah. We can get a few."

"I'm going to tell every guy in her classes. Not all of them will come, but I think a lot of them will. And I know the owner, the club. There are two floors, a main stage and a secondary one on the second floor. I think I can get him to give us the second floor. After the dancers finish on stage they go backstage and get dressed, then work the crowd. I think I can get them to let Sabine stay bare ass. I'm thinking for like two hours. Just think Sabine, two whole hours bare ass in front of a bunch of guys that you know, that know you, that sit next to you in class. I bet you think that will be great!"

Sabineteas
Sabineteas
2,030 Followers