College Panty Tour

Story Info
Brother's college tour with sister and roommate.
1.8k words
3.79
170.1k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ncal
ncal
6 Followers

I was a senior in high school enjoying the life of a naive kid, but one who didn't have much experience with girls. I wasn't ugly. I was more of the somewhat innocent asian kid who was a little too shy for his own good. I had a couple of very forgettable experiences with girls, and just hoped they wouldn't tell people how lame I was in bed. I was convinced, however, that going to college would somehow make me an incredible lover because I would be going to parties where there was all kinds of freaky things going on. I guess I watch too many movies. I was, however, at the point where I needed to commit to a college when my older sister, Lindsay, called home.

My sister and I weren't extremely close. She's 2 years older than me and like a lot of asian girls, had mostly asian girlfriends that me and my friends were always trying to check out (now that I think about it, my friends were checking out my sister). Lindsay was one of those girls that was not only smart and proper, but also very social. She didn't have any serious boyfriends in high school because since she prioritized her schoolwork and her friends above boys.

I didn't really miss her when she went away to school because she only went to a nearby state school and she would often come home on weekends. By my senior year of high school, though, she started talking to me more and asking where I was going to college and, in general, being more friendly to me. She asked if I had considered going to the same college she was at, and I told her I was leaning towards someplace else.

"What's wrong with coming to Irvine?" Lindsay asked.

"I don't know, it just doesn't seem to be a right fit for me. Besides you're already going there, and I think I should go somewhere else."

"What's the matter, you don't want your ol' sis to keep tabs on you? Think about it, though. You would enjoy it here, and I could help you meet new people."

"Really?"

"Of course. In fact, why don't you come down next weekend. I'll show you around and you'll get to see what college life is like here. Get here as early as you can on Friday, otherwise campus will be empty."

"I guess. Well, okay. I'll see you next Friday."

I couldn't wait to get down to Lindsay's campus. She was living in a 3 bedroom apartment with 2 of her friends. I didn't know them all, but I knew she was rooming with a girl named Christie, who I've been dying to meet since I've seen her in some of my sister's pictures. Lindsay would even talk about Christie to me, saying that she is perfect for a guy because she's so sweet, so cute, and just broke up with her boyfriend. I didn't care. She was hot. Once I saw Christie in that picture, I knew I had to meet her. I had no idea what I would say to her, but hey, I'd cross that bridge if I ever got to it.

Finally, Friday rolls around and I cut out of school really early. Lindsay lives in a fairly big apartment complex that has mostly college kids living there. Right away, I think this place could be a lot of fun, as I see college-aged kids walking everywhere. I finally navigate my way through the apartment maze and find my sister's apartment.

She opens the door, "Hey lil' bro!!!"

"Hi Lindsay"

"Welcome down! Let me show you around the apartment. I'm the only one here right now, but Christie should be back from working out soon. Oh, and you'll have to sleep on the couch, unless one of my roomies goes home for the weekend, then maybe you can sleep in their bed."

"No prob. The couch is fine for me."

There wasn't much to the tour of their apartment, until I got to see one of the bathrooms. "Here's the other bathroom," Lindsay says, "but I think you should just use mine since you are my brother and we shouldn't make them clean up after you."

"Again, not a problem"

"Oh, jeez. Christie needs to put these away" Lindsay says as she snatches a lacy pair of light, yellow panties from the towel rack and tries to hide them behind her back.

"Huh? What's that? Put what away?"

"Nothing."

"Nothing? If it's nothing, then why are you trying to hide it?"

"Believe me, it's nothing. But since you want to know so badly, here" she says as she holds up the confiscated item.

"W w wow, is that what she wears?" I stammered

"Yes, and I told her to put them away before you got here. But since you're already here, and already seen them, I suppose it's no biggie" as she put them back on the towel rack.

"We gotta get going if you want to get a good tour of the campus, so get ready, and let's go" Lindsay comanded.

"Yes, ma'am"

The tour was fine, but all I could think about was getting back to the apartment to get a closer look at Christie's panties. I couldn't help myself, but feeling Christie's delicate panties was the only thing on my mind.

As soon as we hit the campus, Lindsay ran into a friend who asks her about a project they're working on. "Oh, shit," Lindsay says, "I totally forgot about our meeting!" She tossed me the apartment keys, and said she would meet me back there in a little while. What luck!! I raced back to the apartment, went straight to Christie's bathroom, and grabbed her panties that were waiting for me on the towel rack. I held them to my face, closed my eyes, and inhaled the sweetest aroma I had ever smelled. I got an immediate hard-on and quickly stripped my shorts and briefs off and started to rub my cock while Christie's panties lay on my face. I couldn't believe the one of the hottest girls I might ever meet had the delicious crotch of her panties laying gently on my face.

Suddenly, "Oh Fuck!!" I heard someone unlock the door. I quickly pulled my shorts back on, put the panties back to how I found them, and silently ran into my sister's bedroom.

It must have been Christie who came home because whoever it was went straight into the bathroom I just ran out of. Whew. That was a close call. I almost got caught with my hand on my dick and a pair of panties on my face. I chuckled and breathed a huge sigh of relief as I heard the shower start running.

I laid down on my sister's bed and tried to relax, but I still couldn't get Christie out of my mind. And even just thinking about her started to send blood down into my groin. I tried to guess how long she would be in the shower and if I would have enough time to sneak into her room and search for a different pair of her underwear. I decided against it. I didn't want to get caught snooping in her room.

Then I realized what an idiot I was. Here I am in my sister's room with a semi-hard cock and access to all of her underwear! I had seen some of her panties that she left behind at home while she went off to college, and let me tell you, they were nothing like what I had just had on my face. Now I was curious. What kind of panties did Lindsay wear now that she was away from home? I immediately went to her dresser and opened up the top drawer. Unbelievable! She had some sexy, satin thongs in a few colors but mostly bikini types. I grabbed a thong and couldn't believe my sister Lindsay would wear this! I tried to fold it the way I found it, but I'm sure I didn't since there was too much blood being pumped into my steel rod and none to my brain.

And just when I thought my dick couldn't get any harder, I spotted her hamper in the closet with a pair of freshly worn bikini panties right on top. Now, keep in mind my sister is a good looking asian girl with a nice, slim body and a perky 32B rack. In fact, the panties she wears are the smallest women can buy, and I figured that out because I saw that some of her panties were size "L". Not grandma panties, children size.

I grabbed a pair of light blue, satin panties and held them to my face. These smelled better than Christie's. I ripped my shorts off (again) and started furiously stroking myself off. This time with a pair of my own sister's panties covering my face, and with her door wide open so I could hear when the shower stopped.

Her aroma was heavenly, but I needed to taste her. The crotch of this pair of panties was slightly damp, so I could easily imagine it was my sister's beautiful, asian, pussy lips. I stopped pleasuring myself in order to hold my prized possession in front of my face with two hands. I then opened up the crotch to my face, closed my eyes, and slowly ran my tongue up and down as if I was licking my sister's pussy. That was too much. My cock went into spasms and my hot cum started shooting out in uncontrollable spurts. I came without touching myself, and I couldn't believe how good it felt. When I resumed stroking my cock, 5 more ropes of cum ejaculated out my body, with each shot feeling better than the one before. My body was twitching and I didn't know man could experience such pleasure.

When I caught my breath, I thought, "Oh Fuck!!!" I just shot semen all over my sister's bed! What the hell am I going to do now?

Then suddenly I hear the bathroom door open. What?? Damn, I was so caught up with underwear that I didn't realize the shower stopped. I didn't know what to do, so I used the panties to clean off my rapidly shrinking cock, and then also used them to try and clean up Lindsay's bed. Sheez! There was sperm everywhere. There's no way she won't notice. I wished I had just unloaded in one spot, but it was all over the place. I am now in a panic as I can hear someone walking around (why the hell didn't I just close the door in the first place?) and my sister's room now smells like alfalfa sprouts. I finish wiping most of her bed and as I quickly toss the sperm-soaked evidence into her hamper, I hear, "Hi, you must be Lindsay's brother. I'm Christie."

ncal
ncal
6 Followers