College Prep Ch. 02

Story Info
Holly's body changes, Derek demands more.
11.7k words
4.59
74.7k
38

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/05/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KegRoller
KegRoller
549 Followers

Author's note:

Back for more with Holly and Derek. Thanks for those that rated the story, though I didn't get much feedback on this story. I expect this to go for four chapters, and I've got it outlined so shouldn't be excessively long before I get the rest of it posted. Enjoy!

Keg

*****

That night the dreams started.

She was enveloped in a dense steamy cloud that clung to her skin and obscured her vision. On her hands and knees, she looked down at the pitch black earth. Her fingers were blackened as her hands sunk into the sooty material. A gust of warm air washed over her nakedness and blew her hair into her eyes. She wanted to get up, or at least push her hair back, but her muscles didn't seem to respond. Even in the warm humid air she shivered as she felt a presence behind her.

Fear swept over her. She wanted to turn to look, or call out to whoever it was. Instead all she could do was stare down at her hands and wait. Her senses were heightened, and every part of her body seemed more alive. Another light gust of air sent a tingle down her spine. Fear was slowly replaced by desire. Her nipples were so hard they ached and her tits felt heavy as they hung off of her chest. They were much larger than she recalled, unnaturally large, her nipples nearly brushing against the dirt below her.

The presence was close. She heard ragged breathing and felt the heat of his body near her ass. She whimpered as something touched her 'down there'. It was warm, soft, and it pressed against the opening of her sex. Her desire spiked higher. She felt herself opening up as the object pushed forward, but only enough for her outer folds to wrap around it. She wanted it, craved it, ready to thrust back against it and impale herself on the unseen intruder. But then she fought back. "No!" she shouted, or at least she tried to shout. This was wrong. She shouldn't be doing this. As if the being sensed her thoughts, it pulled back. She felt it as it brushed lightly against her, the silky soft object sliding up and down the length of her opening. She groaned when it pressed against her sensitive nub. Again and again it glided over her. It pushed her closer and closer to... to something. Her resolve weakened. She fought it, tried to shout out to make it stop before it was too late.

*****

Holly woke up with a start, her heart beating rapidly. Her pillow was wedged tightly between her legs and a fire emanated from her sex. She gasped and pulled the pillow away, but realized it was damp with the cream that had seeped from her sex and soaked through her panties. She briefly thought about exploring the source of her agitation with her fingers, but pushed that idea from her head. The details of her dream quickly faded from her consciousness and left only remnants of disturbing images as she looked at her pillow in disgust. "What the hell is wrong with me?" she grumbled.

She padded off to the bathroom and tried to shake off the effects of her erotic dream. She flipped on the light and undressed to take a shower, then looked in the mirror and screamed. Her breasts had grown overnight, and now stood proudly out from her chest.

Her dad called out to her. "You ok in there?"

"Umm, yeah, just saw a little spider," she lied. She stared agape into the mirror. Her boobs looked huge and her hard nipples stood out prominently, the dark nubs sharply contrasting her light skin.

"Ok, well don't let it get you!" her dad joked. "I'm off to work, take care. I'll take my bicycle so you can have the car to go to the senior center today."

"Ok daddy," she mumbled back.

"Damn it, she muttered to herself. She volunteered at the senior center to build up her college resume. She hated going, and now with whatever was going on with her breasts she really didn't want to go. She cupped her tits, more than a handful now. They must be a D cup, she lamented. There was no way these were going to fit in her current bras. Her finger brushed across one of her nipples and she jerked in surprise at how sensitive it was. "What is happening to me?" she cried out to the image in the mirror.

She finally calmed enough to make a plan. She'd shower, then find something that she could wear without a bra. She'd hit the department store first and buy a couple new bras before she had to go to the senior center. Feeling a tiny bit better about taking control of her situation, she put her plan into action.

*****

"Holly, sweetheart! You are looking very pretty today!" Mr. Collins said cheerily. He made no attempt to hide that he was staring at the young girl's tits that were tightly trapped inside her blouse. He was 87 years old but still a dirty old man at heart.

"Thank you Mr. Collins," Holly weakly replied. "It's good to see you too." Her shift was almost over and the dining hall was nearly empty. She turned to go back to the kitchen when she gasped.

"Derek! What are... you aren't supposed to be here! How did you..." Holly stammered.

"Hi babe! Surprise! Mister Collins is right, you do look pretty spectacular today!" Derek replied.

"You shouldn't be here! How did you find me?" she said, ignoring his compliment.

"Oh, shush, don't worry about that. I have my ways," Derek said.

"Ok, well I have work to do, so I'll see you later," Holly said and started to brush past him. He grabbed her from behind before she could get away and wrapped his arms around her.

"Hey! I need to get back to the kitchen!"

"But I haven't seen you in a while!" Derek whispered in her ear. "I missed you, sweetheart! And I missed this hot body of yours. Man, you just get me so hot!" His hot breath tickled her neck and she felt goosebumps form down her spine. Derek slid his hands higher until they were cupping her tits. Holly squirmed and tried to get away. Derek easily held her in place as he mauled her tits.

"I just love your tits. So big and full. Absolutely amazing." Holly flushed as both her embarrassment and desire rose. Derek's fingers reached the top button of her blouse and flicked it open.

"No..." she pleaded. Derek ignored her and flicked open the next button as he kissed her neck sending another tremor through her body. Her new bra was now clearly visible as it pushed up her tits and formed an enticing cleavage.

"So hot," Derek whispered as he opened the next button. Then he squeezed her big tits together as he ground his hard rod against Holly's ass. "I want you babe," Derek said. "Do you want my big cock? Can you feel it pressing against your beautiful ass?"

"No... I can't..." she breathed. But even as she said those words her hand moved down to his thigh before she pushed it between them to rest on his hard shaft. A low groan came from deep inside her and she felt her knees weaken.

Holly glanced up and realized that Mr. Collins was still sitting at the table watching. A big grin was on his face as he ogled her tits and bra. Holly shrieked and finally broke free of Derek's grip. She turned and ran back to the kitchen as she buttoned her top. Derek just winked at Mr. Collins and walked out the lobby.

*****

Derek pinned Holly against the wall of her living room and groped her tits through her top and bra. He had arrived unannounced at 4:30 PM and came into the house despite Holly's feeble protests.

"Please, you can't be here! My dad will be home around 5!" Holly pleaded as she squirmed under Derek's advances. Derek ignored her. One hand moved lower and found its way between her legs. Holly squealed as Derek rubbed her pussy through her clothes.

"Show me your tits, babe," Derek demanded. "You show me your tits and I'll leave."

Holly had never exposed her breasts to any boy, and now that they had grown she was embarrassed about how big they were and doubly afraid to let him see them. "Please, not that! I'll... I'll use my mouth again. But we have to hurry!" Holly pleaded.

"Aww babe, I know you love my cock, and you'll get more of it soon enough. But first I need to see those amazing tits. Go on, take off your shirt."

"Please, they're too... too big and ugly," Holly whined.

"Nonsense! It's your choice, babe. Take off your top or I stay and get to meet your dad."

She knew she couldn't allow that to happen. Defeated, Holly took a deep breath and then started to unbutton her top. Derek encouraged her, telling her how sexy she was with each button that she opened. Once the last button was freed she shrugged the top off of her shoulders and stood in front of him in her bra. She looked up at him in hopes that she didn't have to go further, but he commanded her to remove the bra next. Slowly, she reached behind her back and unsnapped it. Her bra slid forward and then fell to the floor. Holly looked away and turned red with embarrassment.

Derek just stared for several moments, lust in his eyes. Then he reached up and cupped the warm flesh in his hands. "Amazing," he whispered. He flicked his fingers across her nipples, which caused Holly to squirm.

"Please, I showed you, now you have to go," she pleaded.

"Not just yet. Get on your knees," Derek ordered. She gave into his will and dropped to her knees in front of him. "Take out my cock," he demanded. Resigned to do whatever it took to get Derek to leave, Holly slowly worked his shaft free of his pants and automatically wrapped her fingers around it. Every time she saw his cock she could swear it was bigger than the previous time, and this time was no different. She didn't have much time to consider how strange this was, however.

"Suck it," he growled. Holly just wanted to get him out of there quickly, so she complied. She put her mouth over the head and began to lick and suck. He thrust his hips and pushed himself deeper into her mouth. "Yeah, get it wet, spit all over it," he encouraged.

After a couple minutes with his cock in her mouth, Derek pulled out. "I'm going to fuck those tits," he announced. Holly looked up at him in anguish. He grabbed her nipples and pulled her up off her haunches and laid his cock on her chest. "Push your tits together," he ordered. She obeyed, and put her hands on either side of her breasts and pushed them inward.

Derek slid his shaft up and down, squeezed between her big tits. "Oh fuck! That is so good! Fuck! I love those tits! You are one fucking hot chick. Just look at my cock sliding between those big melons! Oh yeah, feels so good!" Holly could only kneel in front of him as continued his barrage of obscene comments while he used her tits for his own pleasure. But her body was once again on fire, both from the sight before her of his big dark cock between her pale boobs, and from the attention her nipples were getting. Derek took his time, he wanted to enjoy the moment for as long as possible. He loved watching Holly's face as she struggled with her emotions. He pulled back, and then grabbed her hair and shoved his cock in her mouth again. "That's it, get it wet again. I want it to slide nice and easy between those fucking big tits," he growled. When he was satisfied with her mouth, he grabbed her nipples again and pulled her back up on her knees. She squealed as he put his cock back between her tits again. She dutifully pushed them together and he thrust faster.

"Oh yeah, you are so fuckin' hot, babe," he growled. "Look up at me! Let me see your face as I fuck your tits," he demanded. Holly looked up. It took a few seconds to register, but then she screamed.

"No! Stop it! You can't do that!" Derek had his cell phone trained on her face as he recorded a video of her with his cock.

"Aww babe, but you are so hot! I just had to capture it on video! Anyway, let's get back to business." He put his phone back in his pocket and again tugged on Holly's nipples. "Come on, get back to it!" he demanded. Holly squealed at the pain and pleasure that shot through her nipples. She leaned closer to Derek and squeezed her tits together again as Derek resumed his rhythmic thrusts.

"Oh god, yeah, that's it! I'm gonna cum all over those fucking tits!" Derek tensed and thrust more quickly. "Look at my cock!" he demanded. "Get ready, open your mouth!" Holly reluctantly looked down and parted her lips just as the first blast of cum exploded from his rod and shot directly into her mouth. She rocked backwards from the force of it which resulted in the second blast hitting her directly between the eyes. The third jet streamed over her forehead and plastered her hair. His cock continued to spurt jet after jet of hot cum, coating her face, hair, breasts, and even splattered on the wall behind her. When his cock was spent cum completely coated her face and tits and dripped down onto the tile at her knees. Holly just knelt there, eyes closed as the cum dripped down her face, in shock at the force of his orgasm. She was also panting in desire, consumed by feelings that she didn't understand.

Holly groped for her top and used it to wipe the cum from her eyes and look around. Before she realized what was happening, Derek had pulled up his pants and had taken a couple pictures of her coated in his cum. "That was great babe. I'll see you tomorrow." Without waiting for her to reply he walked out the front door and drove off. She groaned as she saw the huge mess of cum everywhere. "Shit!" she shouted and then jumped up to get a towel to mop up the mess. She had just finished wiping it up when she heard the garage open as her dad came home. She shrieked and realized she was still naked from the waist up and reeked of the smell of Derek's cum. She dove for her top and bra and then raced to the bathroom just as the back door opened.

She quickly took a shower and had to resist pointing the sprayer between her legs, and then made dinner for the two of them. She kept herself busy so she wouldn't have to think about what happened, especially the fact that Derek now had video of her with his cock between her breasts and pictures of her face covered in his jism. She again tried to wear as loosest fitting clothes that she owned, and luckily her dad seemed oblivious to the changes to her body. She began to worry about this weekend, however, when she had to go stay with her mommy again. She doubted her mom would be quite so unaware of the changes.

After dinner she went back to her room. She knew that things with Derek were going too far and she needed a way to break it off. They were too close to being caught today, and Derek seemed to enjoy putting her in compromising situations. Besides, what they were doing was just wrong. Unfortunately, she also was consumed with these strange new feelings in her body. She thought again about masturbating, but pushed that sinful idea out of her head. She pictured his penis as it squeezed between her breasts and sprayed hot white semen all over her face. She couldn't get these images out of her head or the taste of it from her mouth.

She decided to call her friend Crystal. Maybe she'd have some advice on how to break up with him.

"Hey Crystal, it's Holly. What are you up to?"

"Oh, not much, just watching TV. What about you?" Crystal asked.

"Not much either."

"No? What about Derek? You aren't going out with him tonight?"

"Well, no. I, umm, saw him earlier, but then he left."

"Aww, too bad. He's sort of cute." Crystal replied.

"I guess. But, I don't know, it's just too weird. I'm not sure I want to see him anymore."

"What? What do you mean?"

"It's just, he only wants..." Holly trailed off.

"Sex? Haha! No shit, he's a guy, isn't he?"

"Yeah but, I just don't know. It's not right. I'm sort of saving myself, you know?"

"Girl, that church of yours has really messed you up. You're 18 years old and still a virgin! Besides, you haven't had sex with him yet, right?" Crystal asked.

"No! Of course not!"

"And has he pushed you to having sex?"

"Well, no, not exactly. I told him I didn't want to go that far."

"And what did he say?"

"Well, he said that was ok, I guess," Holly replied.

"So just oral sex then, right?"

Holly blushed at the question. "Umm, yeah," she replied. "If you don't count him rubbing his thing between my boobs," she thought to herself.

"So what's the problem?"

"He just wants it all the time! And it's just so... messy," Holly squeaked. Crystal laughed.

"That's part of the fun!" Crystal replied.

"Have you done it before?" Holly asked.

"Of course I have. It's not a big deal. And hey, if you get good at it you can make any guy fall for you. They really go for that shit. Oh, hey, has he gone down on you?"

"I, umm, what do you mean?"

"You know, has he licked your snatch, ate you out, ate a fur burger, dined at the Y, cunnilingus."

"Oh my god, no!" Holly shrieked.

"Don't be such a prude! So you suck him off and he goes home happy while you are left unsatisfied? Do you at least rub one out afterwards?"

"Rub one out?" Holly questioned. Then the meaning hit her. "No! That's wrong!"

"Aww girl, you need to loosen up, or eventually you are going to explode. Anyway, don't dump him, he sounds perfect for you. He respects you desire to not fuck and you get to have a hot summer fling before college and get some experience with guys. God knows you need it. Where's the problem?"

"Umm, I don't know," Holly grudgingly replied.

"I tell you what. If you break up with him, you send him my way. I'd love to see what he's got," Crystal said.

The thought of that elicited a pang of unexpected jealousy in Holly at the thought of Derek with someone else.

"Well, I have to go, talk to you later," Holly stated flatly.

Holly was flustered by the whole discussion with Crystal. She was looking for advice on how to break up with Derek, and ended up with Crystal telling her how great she had it.

*****

That night Holly twisted and turned in bed. She had kicked off all the covers but was still coated in a thin sheen of sweat from the fire that raged in her body, a need more intense than she'd ever felt. Something was urging her to go further, to give in to the needs of her body. She fought this urge, knowing it was wrong somehow. Her resolve weakened as she felt soft hands squeezing her breasts. Her tits felt heavy as the hands continued to toy with them. Fingers found her nipples, and they pinched them. She cried out. All of the arguments as to why it was wrong had become more and more difficult to recall. But with renewed effort she fought off the desires and slowly opened her eyes.

Early-morning light filtered through the blinds of her room. She groaned as hazy images of her dream floated though her head. She realized that it was her own hands in the dream that had been toying with her nipples. She rolled the hard nubs gently again, and groaned at the intense pleasure that traveled from her nipples to her sex. She put one hand between her legs, finding her panties were soaked once again this morning.

A knock on her door caused her to jump and pull her hands away. "I'm off to work Holly. Have a good day," her dad called through the door.

"Ok daddy," she weakly replied.

Once he was gone she rose and went into the bathroom. After seeing how big her breasts had grown the previous morning she feared the worst this morning. She flipped on the light and lifted her nightgown over her head. To her relief, they didn't seem too much bigger, though she could swear her nipples stuck out further than before. She realized that she'd have to go buy another new bra. She held the large mounds in her hands. They were firm and didn't sag a bit. Holly then turned to her side and looked at her profile in the mirror.

"What the hell!" she shouted. She removed her hands from her tits and put them on her ass. What had previously been a fairly small butt was now clearly rounder and larger and stuck out prominently behind her. She squeezed her butt cheeks in disbelief. "Have I been gaining weight?" she agonized. She turned back to face the mirror and as she looked down she also noticed that her waist seemed thinner. Now what she saw in the mirror was the beginnings of an hourglass like shape, not the plain body she was used to. "What is happening to me?" she cried.

KegRoller
KegRoller
549 Followers