College Professor

Story Info
College professor gets inspired by a former student.
2.3k words
3.87
42.4k
18

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 02/07/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is inspired by real events and as my first time to write anything like this it is sort of a confession that will probably never be read by the one it is intended. My husband and I have been married for 16 years and we have a very good marriage. I have never been as interested in sex as him but maybe that is because he always is in the mood or the fact that his idea of romance is whenever I roll over in bed.

I'll give a little description of myself; I am 5'3 with shoulder length straight dark hard and weigh 114 lbs. Staying fit has always been a must for me. I like to run and have several groups that I have worked out with over the years. This has helped me keep a petite figure and after having 2 kids I even went up a cup size into a 34B. This has always been a sore subject for me because I could never wear the close I really wanted to wear. Anything that was low cut I could not fill out enough and became very self-conscious about people looking at my chest.

I guess as I have gotten older and had kids I have been less concerned with how I look. It doesn't mean that I have let myself go or that I don't want to look nice. About 2 years ago some friends convinced me to give crossfit a try. I instantly became addicted and love the group atmosphere. I get a lot of satisfaction after kicking all the young girl's asses during a hard work out. I am in the best shape of my life and love the definition I have. Plus I have made some new girlfriends that go out for girl's nights and birthday celebrations but that's another story.

Like most people I guess things always start off innocently enough. My story really starts with chatting on Facebook with a former student of mine. See I am a college professor in a graduate school. We graduate about 25 students every May and many become friends and colleagues after graduation.

I first started chatting with Derron while he was studying for his board exams. He would ask questions but mostly I just reassured him that he would pass with no problems. Once he passed and started his job I didn't hear from him for several months until one evening I got a message asking how I was doing. We chatted casually for several days about how things were going in each other's lives and the normal stuff.

Then he asked me if I missed him being in class. At that time I was having a difficult time with one class and told him that I did miss his class and how hard they worked. He replied with but probably not me because I was always the class clown.

During Derron's 3 years in the program I would have only had him in class about 4 times but we see all the students regularly because of the size of the program. I let him know that I did enjoy him in class and I asked if he missed being at school. His response caught me a little off guard. He said he only missed my classes. I asked why and he told me I shouldn't ask a question if I didn't want an honest answer.

Nervously I asked why I wouldn't want to know the answer. He told me that he looked forward to class because he found me very attractive and wanted to see what I was wearing every day. I truly was embarrassed by this but didn't want to show it but before I could respond he asked what my color of the day was today. I had no idea what that meant but I told him I don't really know what that means but probably black now and a lot lighter when he was in school. He let me know that it was black some days when he was in school but the good days were when it was lighter. Derron let me know that he tried every day to see what color panties I was wearing.

Being somewhat put out by this but at the same time somewhat excited to think a younger man would even care to pay attention to what I was wearing. I asked him if he learned anything in class or just what I kept in my panty drawer. He told me that he really likes to flirt a lot and he would stop if it made me uncomfortable. I told him that I don't mind flirting and it is good to relax and have some fun.

We continued to chat for many months and it was always innocent flirting. He would ask why I couldn't believe he would pay attention to me. My response always had something to do with my age and having had 2 kids. He would always tell me how attractive he found me and that I wouldn't believe what he was thinking about while he was in class. It made me feel attractive and sparked something that I never thought would happen.

I was packing for a work trip a few months later that I was going on alone. Most of the time on a trip like this all I could think of is some good relaxing evenings and getting plenty of sleep. For some reason as I packed I was wondering if I would meet anyone interesting in Portland. I had never been there before and didn't really know what to expect.

I found myself packing several new outfits I had purchased for work in the last few months. Most were short skirts and dresses. I knew I didn't need all of them but I packed them anyway. Derron had given me a new purpose to dress nice for my students. Meaning I was wearing more short skirts, dresses or pants that might show a little something when I bent over.

I met Patrick the afternoon I got to the hotel. We were registering for the conference and picking up our information packets. We discovered that we would be attending several of the same meetings. After a short conversation he asked if I had plans for diner. We agreed to meet in the lobby and go to diner in an hour.

Patrick was an attractive man about 6' 2 with sandy blonde hair and I later found out he was 29 years old. Now I just turned 40 earlier this year but as I was deciding what to wear I felt like I was 19 going on my first date in college.

I eventually went casual with a tight fitting pair of jeans and a sweater that made my breast look larger that they were.

I was relieved to see Patrick in jeans but he was wearing a t-shirt that showed off the amount of time he spent in the gym. Wow, I could not contain the smile I had for seeing him and knew I wanted to see what he looked like without his shirt.

We decided to eat in the hotel restaurant which was also a bar but being a Tuesday we didn't think it would get too loud that night. Diner was pleasant as we got to know each other chatting about where we lived, work, families and other non-important things.

Sitting in a booth across from each other was fine until 10:00 when the lights went down and the music got turned up for dancing. We tried to talk for several more minutes yelling over the music but it was really getting old when he asked if he could move into the booth beside me so we could hear better.

I was on my 3rd drink of the evening and he had enjoyed several beers when he sat down next to me in the booth and immediately placed his hand on my leg. As we continued to talk he would pick up his hand as he said something but it always went back to my leg and after a couple more drinks his hand was resting as far up my thigh as it could get.

I saw this as a sign to make my move and without thinking I leaned in to tell him something but did so in a way that caused his hand to move right onto my pussy. This must have been the sign he was looking for because he started to rub me through my jeans as I was talking.

As we kissed it dawned on me that this was the first man to kiss me besides my husband in 18 years and I was so aroused that I knew I could not stop. I moved my hand up his leg knowing what I was looking for and almost had an orgasm as I moved my hand along his semi erect penis.

I don't know how long we were in the booth before he stopped long enough to ask me to dance. It was a slow song and I spent the entire song with my head against his amazing chest while caressing his huge biceps. When the song finished I went to the ladies room finally realizing the amount I had drank. Patrick went to the bar to order another round.

When I came out to the bar he told me he had gotten this round to go and I thought our evening was over. As we got into the elevator he asked me what floor and I told him I was on 21. He replied that he was also on 21. I couldn't tell if he was being polite as we got off the elevator he went the same direction as me and stopped at my door.

Before putting the card in the door I turned and pulled him in for a good kiss as I thought this was good night but when I opened the door to my room it was like he couldn't contain himself any more.

He scooped me up from behind and carried me straight to the bed. He had my sweater off in the same move that laid me down. With his waist right in front of me without hesitation I reached his pants and started undressing him. As I pulled his jeans down I could see his large cock reaching out of the top of his tight briefs. It had to be at least 8 inches and it stood at attention waiting for me to take it in my mouth. I could barely get it in my mouth and knew I could not take all of it.

My husband would die to see me at this moment because I would never have done this to him. As I continued to see how deep I could get his massive erection down my throat, I swear it continued to grow; Patrick removed my bra exposing my firm tits. I could not breathe as I took him in a way that I could feel him actually sliding down my throat. I didn't even realize that he had removed his shirt when he pushed me back on to the bed allowing me to catch my breath.

Leaning over me he began to kiss every part of my upper body while his hands skillfully undid and removed my jeans. He used so much care as he explored my body until he finally reached my well-trimmed pussy. I don't like to shave completely but I don't want it to look like no one has been there lately. As he dove his tongue into me I quickly reached my first orgasm. He continued to move his hands all over my body not missing one part. At times he moved as if he was feeling a woman's body for the first time but with the skill of someone that had many lovers.

When I could take it no longer I reached down and pulled him up to me. He kissed my body the whole way up and I remembered how big his cock was as it slid over my soaked pussy. Knowing I had never had anything that big inside me I started to wonder if I could take it but I knew I had to have it inside me. He teased me with just the tip for several minutes before he started to push it into me.

His sheer size sent me to another orgasm that just never seemed to end. There was a constant pressure as he thrust in and out of me. It was a perfect fit that sent me screaming in a way that probably woke up a few hotel guests. I wrapped my legs around his body trying to pull him deeper into me but also not wanting him to get away. He was propped up above me on his arms and it was the first time I could really see his amazing body.

All I could see in his eyes was pure lust as he slowly but forcefully put his whole length into me. Time didn't really matter at that point because I was counting in orgasms. When my next orgasm came I clinched as hard as I could around him and I could see he couldn't hold back any longer. He ponded my pussy as he exploded every last drop deep into me and collapsed on top of me as he continued to move in and out.

I woke up the next morning to a note that simply said. I had a great evening and I can't wait to see you today, Patrick. As I got around that morning I kept reliving every second of the night before in my head and wondered if I would get the chance for a repeat performance. Being the first day of the conference I decided to stick to the plan and wear something professional but maybe a little sexy.