College Pussy Ch. 08

Story Info
The games continue with a some twists & toys.
5.7k words
4.46
38.1k
2
0

Part 8 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 04/08/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bdr23
bdr23
68 Followers

I didn't realize how tired I really was until the alarm went off at 9:00 a.m. on Tuesday morning. Having gone to bed the night before at 11:00, I had slept ten straight hours without interruption. Given the activity of the last few nights, I certainly needed the rest. I put myself together and made it to the DelTex office by 10:00, finding all the necessary parts had arrived to allow me to continue my work. After a very long but productive day at the office, I found myself back in my hotel room at 8:00 and ordered some room service so that I could shower and relax in the room and have a quiet meal before heading to Helen's room and getting my reward for last night's services to her clients. Just after finishing my meal before 9:00, I got a phone call from Leah and worked her through another phone sex orgasm. She wanted to go on and on, talking about how much she missed my tongue and dick, but I finally got her off the phone just before 9:30. I didn't mention to her mom was in the same hotel and that I was heading down to her room to fuck her in the ass.

I threw on a pair of slacks and a shirt (no need for boxers) and dabbed on some cologne before making my way back to Room 423. Upon knocking, the door opened and I saw Helen standing there in a very skimpy robe being held in place by a sash-like belt. She embraced me for a kiss, then turned to walk over to her make-shift bar on the dresser and handed me a drink. We made small talk for a couple minutes as we sipped our vodka drinks, but Helen apparently couldn't wait any longer and reached to unsnap my pants. She seemed a bit surprised when my pants fell to the floor and my cock sprang out, free of any boxers. She immediately wrapped her hands around it as we both leaned in for a deep French kiss. My hands reached down under her robe to her bare ass and I discovered that she too had passed on any undergarments. I squeezed her fleshy ass cheeks in excited anticipation of where my cock would be sliding shortly.

I was standing in front of the bed at that point and sat down, putting my finished drink on the nightstand before reaching to undo the sash holding Helen's robe together. I pulled her to me for another kiss as the robe pulled away, and then guided her to her knees so that she was staring my cock in the face. She took the hint and enveloped my dick with her mouth, allowing the head to scrape her throat as she deep-throated me. I pulled off my shirt as she continued, pulling back and attacking the head of my cock with her tongue while she gently tugged my balls with her hand. I grabbed the back of her head and pushed back and forth a few times to let her know I wanted her to fuck me with her mouth for a while at a slow steady pace before reaching down to massage her ripe melons. After a few minutes I pulled her from me to keep from cumming in her mouth. We switched places, and I went down on her juicy twat, which was nearly dripping at this point. It did not take long for my tongue action to get Helen off and she moaned in delight as her legs did their best lobster imitation to clamp my head to her pussy.

She finally relaxed and I was able to turn her on her side so that I could kiss her asshole. She squirmed and gasped as I licked her brown bud. She had obviously taken a shower just before my arrival as she was very fresh down. I moved my tongue to gently nibble her ass cheeks as I moved a finger up to prod her hole and loosen it for my cock. I wetted my finger with some of her pussy juice and then buried the first two knuckles inside her butt. I added a second finger and rotated them slowly as reached to pinch her nipples with my free hand. Sensing she was ready, I told her to get on her hands and knees. She complied as I stood behind her, my cock bobbing with anticipation. When I started rubbing the head against her ass instead of her pussy lips, she flinched and said,

"What are you doing? Are you gonna stick that in my ass? I've never done that. It's too gross. Please just fuck my pussy?"

Another anal virgin!! Like mother, like daughter, I guess. I reveled in the thought of popping first daughter and then mother's anal cherry. "Now, now," I replied. "I think last night you said I could do whatever I wanted with you tonight. Trust me, you will love. Just relax."

She flinched and tightened her ass cheeks as I started to push in. "Please, please, no," she pleaded. "I'll do anything else. You're too big for that."

"You saw me with Sheila last night and she was smaller than you. Let me just put in a little to see how you like it. Reach down to rub your clit to distract yourself. And relax, it is much better if you relax."

She softened her clench on her ass a little as her hand reached down to toy with her clit. I slowly wedged my cock into my third virgin anal hole in less than two weeks, having first taken Leah's, and then later her roommate, Kelly's. Helen whimpered as I invaded her ass one inch at a time. When I had gone about three inches, I stopped to let her adjust. Her ass was so tight, I knew that she was telling the truth about this being her first time. I grinned to myself in delight as I began slowly thrusting myself in and out, going a little deeper with each thrust. She could not hold herself up in front with one hand any longer and slumped down to her shoulders while still on her knees. This position allowed her ass to stick straight out for my pleasure as she continued diddling herself. She seemed to be relaxing and getting more into it as I finally felt my balls slap against her pussy, signaling that I had hit bottom. She began a low guttural moan as I starting plowing her virgin ass with faster strokes.

"UUUUUUUUuuhhhhhhhhhh. Oh fuck. I'm cumming. I'm cumming with a cock in my ass." Helen trembled against me in an explosive orgasm, spurring me on. I was much too close myself to relax and let her get a breather as she recovered so I continued on, increasing the pace of my thrusts. I was pounding her with all I had and knew that I would explode at any second. While the thought of cumming deep in her ass was appealing, I had a better idea and withdrew from her ass, grabbing her right hip and turning her on her back. I climbed up between her and sprayed my load over her tits and face, splashing her on her left tit, chin, mouth, nose and forehead. I grabbed her tits together to rub my cock between them before moving up to offer my softening dick to her mouth, rubbing it against her lips. She didn't hesitate to open up and swirl her tongue around the head, licking it clean. I guess the fact that it had just been up her virgin ass either didn't register with her or didn't bother her as she sucked off my remaining semen and the remnants of her ass scum.

I finally released from her and lay back. As we rested, I stroked her hair and said, "See, that wasn't so bad was it. You seemed to enjoy it once we got going."

"I never knew it could be so good," she responded. "Here, I've been limiting myself all this time. I should have tried that sooner. Where have you been all my life."

Fucking your daughter the last two weeks, before I actually met you, I thought to myself. Instead, I told her, "You think that's fun, you should try a dick in your ass with one in your cunt. Ever been with two guys before?"

"Yes," she said, "but not that way. I have sucked and fucked two guys before. Too bad, we don't have anyone to join us tonight."

"Too bad, indeed. Actually, I need to get going. I'm afraid this will be our last time together. I have to go and get some rest before my long day tomorrow, then have a business dinner meeting that I have to attend tomorrow night. I'm leaving Thursday afternoon on the 4:00 flight back to St. Louis, so this is it. I've certainly enjoyed our time together."

She looked as if she wanted to cry as she said, "No, no. We can meet again. If not this week, we both live in St. Louis. I have to see you again, this has been the best three days of sex I've had since before I was married. Please, let me have your number?"

"I don't think that would be a good idea. Maybe, if we meet in Omaha or somewhere else again by chance. But you're married and I can't get involved with that. You said yourself, this time away is your time to play. We can't make it more complicated than that. Goodbye." I kissed her on the cheek (certainly not on the mouth, where my ass-fucking dick had just been), dressed and left her lying there.

_______________

I was actually surprised when Helen didn't try to contact me on Wednesday, either before I left for work or when I returned after dinner about 10:30 that night. Leah hadn't called either, even though she should've been out of her night class by 9:30. Either she was bored with the phone sex or had found out something. Kelly had probably figured out I was unavailable tonight for her and she may have gotten pissed out and spilled the beans to Leah. Fuck it, I needed a break anyway.

A knock on the door at 7:30 the next morning as I exited the shower let me know that Helen couldn't get me out of her that easily. When I answered the door, she was standing there, dressed neatly but very sexy in a blue business suit with a cream colored blouse that enhanced her generous breasts. As I stood there in my towel, she extended her hand with a business card, saying, "Please take this. It's got my private cell number on it. I don't expect you to call me, but I have to know you can get ahold of me if you want to. Whenever you want, I'm yours. I don't care what my husband says, he's a tired old prick that doesn't care about me. Please just keep it and think of me."

I took the card from her hand and she turned to walk away. I still had remnants of my morning woody and thought ahead to later that night when Leah would be sucking on my tool. How many guys get a chance to get a blowjob from mother and daughter on the same day. I reached for hand before she could get away and said, "I know you're dressed already, but I'm not. If you've got a couple minutes, I sure could use a good morning blowjob. Something to remember you by." I dropped my towel, revealing my clean cock to her. She quickly entered my room and shut the door.

She walked over to the bed and I followed, giving her a long sensual kiss before she got down to business. She sat down on the bed and reached for my cock, slowly engulfing it between her lips. Having taken off last night, I knew I wouldn't take long and urged her to deep throat me quickly by grabbing the back of head and pushing it to my mid-section. She wasted no time in taking all of me in and I kept my hands on her head, enjoying the control I had over her. Within a couple of minutes, I was ready to blow and pulled her against me so that I was as deep in her throat as I could go, exploding with several spurts. She took it all without gagging, then licked me clean, before rising to leave, tears in her eyes. She said nothing as she closed the door. I guess I should have felt a little bad, but I couldn't help from smiling as I thought of her little co-ed daughter's lips wrapped around my cock in approximately twelve hours at my apartment.

_______________________

Following my day of work and flight back to St. Louis, I pulled into the apartment complex parking lot about 8:00 that evening. I hadn't called Leah to let her know I would be coming in early as I didn't want to take the chance that Kelly might answer the phone. I started toward my apartment, but noticed some activity coming from the window of Kelly's apartment bedroom and quietly crept over to see what she was up to this early in the evening. I did my best to stay out of view and finally got in a position to peer through the window without easily being seen from inside. What I saw was Kelly laying back on the edge of the bed, naked as a jaybird, getting some oral pleasure from someone. I had to look twice and nearly fell against the window when I realized who was between her legs -- it was Leah. She was still dressed, though barely in a yellow T-shirt that showed her bare midriff and pair of boxers that she usually wore.

I watched in amazement as she munched on Kelly's beaver, looking like she very much knew what she was doing. Kelly was laid back with her eyes closed, hands tugging on her nipples. She was bucking her hips slightly, clearly aroused and on the verge of reaching a climax. She reached down with both hands to grab Leah's head in the back, urging her on. While I couldn't clearly see, Leah was obviously focusing on Kelly's clit, as Kelly was moaning and bucking her hips more, using her hands to push Leah closer to her. Kelly cried out in orgasm as Leah continued, unable to escape Kelly's grip on her. Kelly finally released Leah from her grasp and Leah got up, running from the room as if she was ashamed. I stood there dumbfounded at what I had just seen. My sweet little Leah, who said she loved me and couldn't get enough (not that I cared) was now cheating on me with her roommate, Kelly, the little whore who was blackmailing me (again, like I cared). I was just fixing to back away when Kelly looked up at me and smiling, winking at me. If she hadn't known I was there earlier, she did now and seemed to be laughing at the whole situation. I quickly went back to my car and quietly exited the premises.

Not wanting to head back to the apartment right away, I drove down to Big Red's, a local hangout I had found a few minutes drive away, for a cold beer and some time to figure all this out. I slept with Leah, then I slept with Kelly, then Leah again, then Kelly blackmailed me to keep sleeping with her and Leah. I then left town for a few days and ended up meeting and fucking Leah's mother, her mixed colored client, her mother again in the ass, then a blowjob from her this morning before coming back to find Leah eating out Kelly when I got home. Aside from my sexual prowess, there had to be something behind what Leah was doing to Kelly just now. Either Kelly was blackmailing her or she and Leah had been doing this all along and they were both just fucking with me (well fucking me anyway, not that I cared about the mind games if that's what they were doing). What the hell did I care if they both swung both ways, with me and with each other? I could play my cards right and end up with both of them in my bed or theirs at the same time. What was wrong with that?

After downing my second beer, I headed back outside and drove down to the nearby adult store I had found and frequented since I moved into the apartment. I had promised Leah a gift and decided she probably didn't have any toys of the adult variety. I also saw something for Kelly and picked it up as well. I went back to my car used the company cell I still had to call the number Leah had been calling me from the past few days. Luckily, she answered the phone instead of Kelly. I asked her how she was doing and she said she was fine, even though it sounded like she had been crying. Trying to sound caring I asked, "Are you sure you're okay, you don't sound like it. What's wrong?"

"Oh, nothing really," she said, obviously choking back some tears. "Me and Kelly just had this stupid fight, roommate stuff. She just left and will probably be out again all night as usual. I guess I'm just lonely. I wish you were here."

"Well, you may just get your wish little lady. I got to come back early and I'm about five minutes from my apartment. Feel like coming over in a bit?"

She perked up immediately and responded, "Oh yesss!! I can't believe you didn't call me sooner. I'll jump in the shower and be over in fifteen minutes."

"I'll probably be in the shower too. The door will be open. Just come on in. I got your surprise with me."

She squealed with delight. "I can't wait. See you soon."

Within 5 minutes, I pulled into my place and left everything in the car except for Leah's little surprise. I opened my door and left it unlocked, quickly hiding her surprise and then heading to the bathroom to rinse off. She had not yet arrived when I emerged from the bathroom, so I threw on a pair of shorts and pulled out my marijuana one-hitter box. It had been almost a week since I had last toked and I wanted to relax and enjoy my evening ahead with Leah. It was dark out, so I went outside and took a few hits. After my second hit of weed, Leah emerged from her apartment. I held up my finger for her to be quiet, then loaded the one hitter and handed it to her. She leaned in for a quick kiss, then grabbed the lighter from my hand and took a nice long drag. It was still lit, so she handed it back to me and we took a few alternating hits from the little weed pipe. Having abstained a few days, I was quickly buzzing and asked if she was good. She nodded yes and we made our way back inside the apartment and over to my couch. I sat down first and Leah straddled me, obviously ready to make up for lost time. I kissed her quickly, then asked, "So how was your week? Did you miss me?"

"More than you know. Our phone calls were nice, but it was so lonely at night in bed." She kissed me again and ground herself against me. My hard-on was straining to poke through the top of my shorts, which were rubbing against her boxers and the bare midriff, since she had thrown back on her tiny little yellow shirt she was wearing earlier in the night, when she had gone down on Kelly. "I'm so glad you came home early, I don't think I could have stood another night alone."

"Did you do anything fun while I was away?" I asked between our kisses and nibbling on her neck. "I never heard from you last night, did you go out after class?" I didn't really care, but I was trying to see if she would provide me with information to shed light on the fact that she'd been licking Kelly less than an hour ago in their apartment.

"I'm sorry, I was just tired after class and thought you would be too, working so hard. I knew you were probably fast asleep in bed." Surprisingly enough, I was or close to it. Of course that was my only night alone. She kissed me again and said, "I want you so bad now. Let's go in the bedroom."

I kissed her again, then gently bear-hugged her as I struggled to get up while holding her against me. I finally made it to my feet and carried her into the bedroom as we kissed the whole way. She was definitely ready to make up for lost time the way her tongue was going after me. I remembered back to earlier this morning when her mother had sucked me off and knew that I would have to get that tongue wrapped around my dick as soon as we got in the bedroom. There was just something about the fact that I would be getting blown by mother and daughter on the same day that made this was number 1 priority for the moment. I figured a sixty-nine would work good enough and keep her happy at the same time.

We reached the bed and I set her down, with her on knees still facing me. I broke our kiss long enough to pull the thin T-shirt over her breasts and head, leaving her naked from the waist up. As I was doing so, she tugged at my shorts, freeing my swelled member, and pulling my shorts down to my ankles. I stepped out of my shorts, then had Leah sit back with her legs out so I could rip her boxers off. Once we were completely naked, I walked around the bed and lay down on the center, opposite of the direction as Leah. I then told her to climb over me so we could enjoy our first sixty-nine together. She pulled her hips over my head and lowered herself down to me as she gobbled up my cock, slurping it into her mouth. I sucked in her juices and planted a kiss on her already wet, engorged lips that were split open wide. I couldn't help but think Kelly must have provided her oral sex earlier because Leah seemed as if she was fresh from a previous sex session and ready for me. She was all over my cock, sucking the head, then deep-throating me before pulling out all the way and licking the sides of my shaft. For a newly experienced cocksucker (as well as an apparent muff-diver) she learned fast, although her technique was not quite the same as her mother's. Still, the fact that this was my second blow job of the day, coming from the daughter of the first cocksucker, I was so turned on that I didn't think I could last much longer. The thought of my sperm being swallowed by Leah and Helen, mother and daughter, on the same day was almost too much. I focused in on satisfying Leah with my tongue to take my mind off of my ever-impending orgasm.

bdr23
bdr23
68 Followers
12