College Romance Ch. 01

Story Info
She took his breath away at first sight.
1.6k words
4.28
33k
12

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/16/2022
Created 08/14/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The first time he saw her, she took his breath away. Her heart-stopping ice blue eyes, strawberry blonde hair, and tight little body covered with smooth alabaster skin classified her as beautiful. She wore little makeup and was dressed in jeans and a tight black t-shirt that made her blue eyes even more piercing. Her hair was up in a messy ponytail that hung a few inches below her neck. She sat at a table in the cafeteria and nibbled on her sandwich, unaware he was watching her so intensely.

Steven began to make his way over to her, but she stood and walked away before he had time to get to her. Frustrated, he muttered something under his breath and made his way back to the classroom to finish out the day. He was a physical therapist and taught courses at the local college to help out during teaching shortages.

Upon re-entering his classroom, he found his students equally as antsy as he was for the day to be over. Since it was the first day of classes, he dismissed them a bit earlier than usual. He saw her again as he was exiting the building to walk to his car. She was climbing into the passenger side of a black sports car next to an older looking man with gray hair. He chuckled to himself, thinking he was crazy for assuming she would be single. He continued on toward his vehicle, a BMW SUV. Once inside, he blasted his air conditioning to cool off the stifling heat inside his vehicle. August was typically the hottest month in south Texas, and thankfully, it was nearing an end.

Steven followed along his usual path and made it home about 20 minutes later. He pulled into the drive and saw a familiar figure in the driveway. Meredith noticed him pulling up and walked down the driveway to meet him as he climbed out of his car; she slipped her arms around his waist and pulled him into an all-too-familiar liplock. He kissed her back and then the pair walked inside the house and settled into their usual routine; him reviewing his planner for appointments the next day and her finishing up cooking their dinner and setting out the food. Although they didn't live together, Meredith had a key to his house and used it often. Almost too often.

Steven's mind began to drift as he stared at his appointment book. He started wondering what life would be like with someone other than Meredith. She was a beautiful, wonderful woman, but she was definitely not the woman he wanted to spend the rest of his life with. He yearned for someone who was unpredictable; someone who would surprise him and break him out of his comfort zone. Meredith was 30, the same as Steven, but was so set in her ways and had no desire to try new things. Everyday life with her was just, well, boring. She had the same grilled chicken breast for dinner every night, wore the same variations of loose jeans and a sweater set every day. Their sex life was the worst part of all; her unwillingness to try new things had lead to a highly predictable 10 routine of intercourse, with him always in charge and her acting as though she only slept with him out of obligation.

"Busy day tomorrow?" Meredith questioned, breaking him out of his private world.

"No more than usual I guess. I should be free to worry about class most of the day because the assistants can help with the majority of this."

"Well, I'm free for lunch if you want to get together around 12."

"Sure, I'll call you in the morning and we'll make plans. I may have to head up to the college and check in on a few things, so I don't know what time I will be free just yet."

"Alright. Dinner's ready whenever you are."

Steven rose and made a plate, feeling a little irritated when he noticed, yet again, grilled chicken breast as the main course. They finished their meal in silence, and then Meredith helped him clean the kitchen up from the meal. The couple then kissed goodnight, agreeing they would talk in the morning and figure out lunch plans. Steven hung around in the kitchen a little longer, feeling guilty for his feelings of discontent toward Meredith. She was who she was, and who was he to tell her that wasn't good enough? But he was certain about one thing; he couldn't get that pretty redhead out of his mind.

*************************

Chloe and Noah pulled up in front of her beautiful new gray brick townhouse about 5 in the evening. Chloe reached in the back seat and pulled out her bookbag, sighing to herself when she realized how much homework lay ahead of her that night. Noah opened his door and climbed out of the car to open Chloe's door for her. He walked her to the door and kissed her good night, then walked back to his car and drove off. She unlocked the door and walked inside her house, the cool air instantly gratifying after being out in the sweltering heat. Slinging her bookbag onto the chair in the living room, Chloe walked upstairs and into her bedroom.

Although she and Noah were a good fit in most aspects, Chloe suspected their relationship would not survive because of one obvious imperfection; their sexual relationship. She had heard that as men aged, their sex drives tend to diminish. The sex had been electrifying when she and Noah were first seeing each other, but now the relationship had taken a more serious turn, and that serious turn had taken their once hot sex life with it. One thing was certain; her needs were certainly not being met. Since she had never been one to stray in a relationship, Chloe decided to take matters into her own hands and relieve her own sexual frustrations.

She strode over to the dark cherry wood chest of drawers and opened the top left one, the drawer that contained her panties and other intimates. She slid them aside and pulled out a box, then removed the packaging of her first adult toy, a treasure called Double Vision. A bottle of lube was next to the toy and Chloe grabbed both items and walked over to the bed, wet between her thighs in anticipation of the pleasure she knew awaited her. She pulled back the duvet and placed her items on the bed; she then removed her clothing and slid beneath the sheets. Chloe picked up the bottle of lube and squeezed a few drops into her hand, then picked up the vibrator and slathered both protrusions with it. She used the remainder on herself, sliding a finger into her throbbing pussy. After fingering herself wet, she rubbed her tight asshole so that it, too, would be ready for penetration.

To get herself ready, she reached up to her chest and grasped one of her generous C cups, pinching gently at the nipple and then reached up her other hand, massaging both her breasts. Chloe had a beautiful set of breasts; tiny, pink nipples surrounded by porcelain skin. She continued to play with them, stroking in a slow manner that nobody had taken the time to do for her lately. Chloe laid back on the bed with her vibe in her hand and spread apart her pussy lips to slide it in slowly. As she slid part into her pussy, the anal part poked against her ass so she spread her legs further apart and pushed it in. She laid there for a minute, taking in every inch of the toy, feeling it touch her in all the right places. The tiny rabbit head grazed her clitoris and the other parts filled her perfectly.

She grabbed the base of the vibe and began pounding it in and out of her cunt, getting closer and closer to cumming with every thrust. Her hips rose up off the bed to meet it, making the feeling more intense. She reached down and flipped on the vibrating part for more excitement. Moaning in ecstasy, she fucked herself until she was on the brink of orgasm and then removed the toy quickly. She hadn't had an orgasm in awhile and knew that the longer she teased herself, the better it would be when she came. She slid in only the tip of the toy into her pussy and fucked it until she calmed down from cumming and then slid in the rest of the toy to the hilt. She thrust her pelvis up to meet the toy, crying out how good it felt. The rabbit head of the vibe rested against her clit, vibrating pleasure so intense she couldn't hold off on orgasm anymore. She screamed as she came, an orgasm so strong it was paralyzing. Her inner muscles clenched the toy tightly, prolonging her orgasm.

Once she calmed down, Chloe removed the vibrator slowly and gathered all the things to put them away. She redressed and headed downstairs to crack open the books for tomorrow's class. She knew she needed to get ahead in her classes because she had missed one class that day. The Registrar's office had screwed up some paperwork so she had to deal with that in the afternoon. She found herself wondering what her professor would be like; it had always been a fantasy of hers to do something against the rules and an affair with a professor would definitely qualify.