College Roommate Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chivas broke the kiss to lay back on my bed, her dark eyes looking at me like I was the best thing in the world in that moment. When I hesitated, her hand gently pressed against my hip, urging me on top of her. My heart was pounding, and I had that feeling of connection and desire for sensual touch that one gets with Ecstasy. Chivas' legs parted enough so I could get between them, and, throwing caution aside, I used my knees to nudge them wider so I could lay pressed against her, feeling the heat and moisture of her pussy against my stiffening cock, her body letting me know she was ready whenever the moment felt right. I kissed her hard, my tongue sliding deep in her mouth, openly fucking her with my tongue. Her hips moved under me, pressing up, and she moaned into our kiss as my hips slowly thrust in rhythm with hers, and her hands slid under my shirt and up my back, her nails dragging delicious furrows in my skin. I broke the kiss and sat up so I could slowly undo the buttons on her shirt while her hands continued to do magical things to my back.

Her bra was black lace against her full breasts and light mocha skin. "You're so beautiful", I said. Her pupils were wide open in the dim light, framed by her sexy heavy lidded bedroom eyes and her long black eyelashes. Chivas leaned her head against the pillow, and I took the hint and kissed her neck. When I started licking it, she writhed and humped into me, moaning. I kissed down to the valley between her breasts and buried my face in their voluptuous softness, closing my eyes and groaning with pleasure, shaking my head to feel them jiggle. I kissed my way to her right nipple, a bit of dark brown peeking through the lace, then licked and nibbled at it.

Chivas arched her back up and slid a hand behind her back, unclasping the bra hooks, then freeing her arm. I slid the black fabric, roughened from the lace, up to free her large sexy breasts. I licked and gently bit her left nipple, and when she responded to that rough treatment, I bit harder to test her pleasure threshold.

Chivas grunted with pain and pleasure, and her nails pricked into my back, giving me a jolt of pleasure, a taste of how it felt to her. "Yes," she said. "Please. Please, do it again." I bit her other nipple and, panting for breath, she said, "Oh my god, who knew that could feel so good?"

I tested her submissiveness further, grabbing her hands one at a time and pinning them above her head, one of my hands pinning them at the wrist. Her eyes wordlessly said yes.

I licked then bit her nipple again. "Ow! Softer, Harry." I nodded yes, sorry, then began rapidly flicking my tongue over the offended nipple while my lips enveloped her large smooth brown areola. The nipple felt surprisingly similar to a miniature cockhead.

Chivas yanked one of her hands free of my bondage hold, and slid it between our hips, touching my cock through my shorts. Her fingers fumbled with my zipper. I freed her other hand so I could tug my shirt off while balancing my body weight on one hand. I flung my shirt away just as her warm soft hand slipped between the opened zipper and began roaming, kneading my hard cock and then gently cupping my balls. I groaned. "Lift your hips," I said, rolling off her. She obeyed. I tugged her jeans and black underwear down in one quick motion, freed them from her ankles, them tossed them off the bed to join my shirt.

I rolled back on top.

"Fuck me, Harry."

I rubbed my cockhead against her soaking wet pussy lips, feeling her tightly curled black pubic hair tickle the shaft, teasing her while getting her wet, taking my time. Chivas was moaning and thrashing around, raising her hips, trying to get me inside. I started sliding down so I could lick her pussy, but she gently put her hands into my armpits to stop me. "No," she said. "Some other time. I'm ready. Fuck me now."

I slid back up and positioned my dick between her shaved dark pussy lips, then tried to slide slowly inside. Something bumped against my cockhead. I pulled back and pushed again, a bit harder. Still not happening. "Damn," I said looking into her dark innocent eyes. "You're a virgin?"

She bit her lip and nodded, concerned. "I should have told you earlier ... but ..."

A long silence.

"Is that OK, Harry?"

I nodded yes. "It's gonna hurt."

"OK. Yes. Yes."

I pushed harder, leaning into it. Chivas gave a surprised yelp as I broke through. I paused, making sure she was OK. She wrapped her arms around my neck and her legs around my back, and pressed down with her legs with surprising strength, drawing me deeper inside until her hot slick pussy enveloped my cock completely. I kissed her deeply, my tongue fucking her mouth as my cock started slowly fucking between her other lips. My orgasm started to build, her soft curvy body yielding to my weight as I grunted and thrust.

"Wait," she said, panting a bit. "Not yet. Make it last."

I stopped, deep inside her. "OK."

"What's your favorite position?"

With no hesitation, I said, "Doggystyle."

She gave a little jerk of her head as if to say, Get off me, let's do it. When I rolled off, she hesitantly got on her hands and knees, as if she didn't quite know how to do this. I tugged her hips in position, and when she didn't finish getting ready, clearly not understanding the mechanics of this new position, I gently tugged her legs apart so I could get between them. I grabbed her softly padded hips, staring at her sexy big booty.

Chivas shyly looked over her shoulder and in a hesitant voice said, "Am I ... too ... um, I mean, is my butt too ..."

"Daaay-yam. Hell no. I love your big sexy booty. Your body's perfect."

Her eyes lit up.

I rubbed my cock up and down her dark wet slit, then leaned forward and shoved it inside. I grabbed her by a hip and squeezed her other cheek with my free hand, her big butt softly padded but with some serious muscles underneath. I began fucking her, trying to go slow despite my imminent orgasm and the wondrous sight and feel of that perfect brown booty. Chivas was off rhythm at first, learning this new thing, but then something must have clicked as she felt the music in our lovemaking, caught the beat, and she moved her phat sexy booty back in perfect time to my thrusts forward, still looking with loving eyes over her shoulder at the man fucking her for the first time.

Between gasps for air, I said, "Is it OK if I'm a little rough?"

"You can do anything you want to me."

Anything? I thought. Like, fuzzy handcuffs anything? Does she know what all that could mean?

I grabbed a handful of her hair and yanked back, and she went "Unh!' in surprise, but the look in her eyes was still a yes and her body was still fucking into mine.

She closed her eyes then shyly turned her head, like she was afraid to say something ...

"Just say it," I said, trying to keep from cumming. "You can say anything."

A pause, then I heard her say softly, "If it makes it hot for you, Harry, you can put it in my butt, pretend it's Tim. I don't mind."

I thought about pulling out and doing that, my first time fucking a woman in the ass, doing that as I pulled her hair, the ultimate in submissiveness, but her pussy felt so tight and wet and gooood ... "I'm gonna cum," I said instead.

"Yes ... yes ... yes!" she said, a yes for each thrust.

For an instant I flashed on the time I'd fucked Tim, and Chivas was right, it felt kinda hot, but then I was back in the moment, fucking Chivas from behind. I released her hair so I could lean forward and hold her big sexy breasts, kind of hugging her in the process. My hips smacked into Chivas so hard I pushed her off her hands and knees, thrusting her flat against my bed. I quickly straddled her legs and pushed her thicc thighs together. Her amazing phat butt had beautiful streaks of light and dark across it, from streetlight outside filtering through the partially closed blinds. In this position I could barely get my cockhead and a bit of my length inside her pussy at the end of each thrust, my prick slipping out of her wet tight pussy and then back inside, rubbing with each thrust against her big round cheeks, her booty perfectly designed to fit a long cock like mine.

"Ooohhh ... fuuuuck ... here it comes!"

"Please cum in me," she said in her beautiful sexy voice, and the lilt of her voice put me over the edge. I started cumming hard, taking short strokes so I didn't slip out of her embracing cunt, shooting spurt after spurt inside her while her pussy clenched my cockhead, urging the cum out of me.

I kept fucking her with my softening cock after I'd quit cumming, not wanting to stop, but soon it softened up enough that it slid out. I felt a wave of sleepiness wash over me, the usual post-cum sleepies, but stronger than usual due to cumming harder than I ever had before.

I rolled on my side next to Chivas, and she rolled to face me. We drew together in a full body hug, my free leg draped over her strong thighs, drawing her close.

"Wow," I said, still panting for breath. "Just wow."

She laughed, delight at pleasing me sparkling in her eyes, then she kissed me, lingering on and on, our sweaty hot bodies merged together like we were parts of a single whole.

"I'm really sleepy," I finally said. "I'm trying to stay awake for you. You know, so we can cuddle."

She touched her nose to mine and stroked her hand across my cheek. "It's OK, baby. Just hold me and go to sleep."

And, laying on my bed -- our bed -- the sheets a bit damp from the sweat from our lovemaking, I drifted off, embraced by her soft curves pressed against me ...

***

I woke in the dark with Chivas spooned into me, her hips gently grinding against my buns. I reached around and grabbed a handful of her amazing soft ass, pushing down a bit to encourage her to keep on doing that. She kissed my neck and nibbled her way up to my ear, her breath hot and steamy. "You like that, hunh?"

"Mmmm ... hmmm!" I said, sleepily.

"Wanna role play?" she whispered.

"Doing what?"

"Just follow my lead."

"K."

She leaned her body into mine and slowly rolled me onto my stomach, laying on top of me, her weight softly crushing me into the bed. "Hey sexy boy," she whispered into my ear, then nibbled on my earlobe. "You want your roommate to fuck you?"

"Uh ... sure ..."

"Say it like you want it."

"Please."

"That's better." She wiggled one knee then the other between my legs, then with surprising strength started to spread my legs apart, pushing them almost painfully wide apart until her softly padded thighs were fully inside the gap. She began grinding her coarse pussy hair between my parted butt cheeks, tickling the skin. "I'm gonna fuck your ass, and you're gonna take it." She slowly humped me, her mound slowly thrusting and rubbing near my butt hole in an exquisitely erotic way. "Do you like being fucked by your girlfriend?"

I thought, "girlfriend"? Is she assuming that level of commitment? Or kinda asking me if that would be OK? Or is this part of the role playing?

Or am I totally overthinking this?

I tried to turn off my thoughts, go Zen and embrace the moment, and I felt a warm sexiness from the Girlfriend Thing.

I reached both hands behind me, grabbing Chivas' voluptuous buns and pushing her into me harder so her pubic mound was directly rubbing my hole. "Yes. Oh god yes. I love my girlfriend fucking me. Fuck me hard."

Chivas took my direction, pounding me into the bed with each thrust. I was gasping for air and being crushed by her weight, and enjoying every sensation, every bit of my submission. The bedsprings were creaking away. I heard a clicking noise below me, then a squishing sound a few thrusts into me later.

Tim's jacking off to this?

The sound of a lubed cock being stroked got louder.

Chivas whispered in my ear, "I think maybe your roomie is jealous." Then in a teasing voice: "Or is that 'boyfriend'?"

I grunted as she emphasized the point by thrusting at me extra hard. "Apparently I've got a girlfriend, so, no. Not a boyfriend."

She grabbed my long hair and pulled on it perhaps harder than strictly necessary while banging into me. "Apparently?"

"Role playing girlfriend, or girlfriend girlfriend?"

She laughed and stopped humping. "Why, you got a string of women who cater to your every sick whim like this? Cause I'm thinking no."

"Perverted whim."

"Fine. Pervert."

"Aaaand ... liking it."

I heard the gargling noise of Tim cumming, but trying to keep it quiet.

She slid off me. "Roll over, Pervert Boy."

I did, wondering what she had planned. She turned around so her butt was to the side of my head, then took my semi-soft cock in her mouth and started giving me an inexpert but enthusiastic blowjob. I reached over and squeezed a bun with one hand and a large soft breast with the other.

"OK if I give you directions?"

"Sure. New at this."

"Cup and gently squeeze my balls, and then kinda bob up and down on just the cock head, letting your tongue and lips caress it. No teeth."

Chivas tried that, and I grunted my satisfaction, both hands squeezing her breasts now. She picked up the pace a bit and my body tensed, close to an orgasm, my breath coming faster. I grabbed her hair and the back of her neck, my hands coaxing her to bob faster and take some shaft.

"I'm gonna cum. If you don't stop you'll get a mouthful of cum."

Chivas swung around on the bed so she was between my legs and looking at me lovingly with her beautiful dark eyes, then bobbed even faster, clearly intent on giving me anything I wanted.

"Ohmygod don't stop. Here it cums. I'm gonna cum in your mouth. Unnnh, unnhhh, aaaarrrrgggg ..."

I spurted into her mouth, our eyes locked together. Her eyes widened in surprise, perhaps startled by the taste, but she kept sucking and taking it, and I came and came until I was done. Chivas' throat moved in several swallowing motions, then her lips slid down my shaft as she milked the last dregs of cum out of my body. Eventually her lips slid off my softening prick. She licked her lips and swallowed again.

I released her hair and stroked her soft cheeks, softly striped from the moonlight filtering through the window blinds, my eyes heavy lidded with the postcum sleepiness. "Mmmm, that was amazing. You're like the best girlfriend ever."

She giggled, her face rapturous with delight at pleasing me, then she cuddled up. She whispered in my ear, "You don't have to call me your girlfriend. It was kinda just role playing ... not trying to force some commitment you're not ready for ..."

I rolled onto my side, our faces inches apart, and looked into her gorgeous eyes. Her pupils were wide open in the dim light. "Is it OK if I call you my girlfriend just because I want to? Or is that too ..."

"If you're ready ..." She looked at me, perhaps a bit frightened at wanting this so soon.

"Only if you call me boyfriend back."

"Boyfriend," she said, hesitantly, then "Boyfriend boyfriend boyfriend."

I laughed and kissed the tip of her nose, then her lips, still a little salty from my cum, and it turned into a lingering kiss as I closed my eyes and sleepily reveled in the lovely intimacy, drifting off in the arms of my sexy girlfriend.

12