College Roommates Meet Ch. 03

Story Info
Time spent at the rec.
1.2k words
3.92
30.4k
3

Part 3 of the 12 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 01/13/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Recap:

Spencer was the first to get back to the room from orientation and had apparently brought a friend.

Chapter 3:

Devante walked in and found Spencer playing Madden 2k13 with some other guy.

"Devante, what took you so long" Spencer asked.

"I was in orientation" Devante said matter-of-factly.

"Duh, I mean I know that but our group has been done for like half an hour. Anyway, this is Jeff. We went to high school together and he lives down the hall. He's the one I was telling you about earlier that know about the party later."

"Aw, farreal? Well nice to meet you Jeff" said Devante.

"Nice to meet you to cuz" replied Jeff.

"Cuz? Who? I'm not yo damn cousin" Devante said getting a little upset.

Quickly Spencer intervened and said, "Sorry about that Devante, he hasn't met many black people before. He didn't mean anything" pausing the game.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to offend you. I thought that a regular expression" Jeff apologized.

"Man it's cool" Devante uttered as he began to undress. "I'm bout to go see what this Rec Center is all about. Maybe hoop it up or something."

"Mind if we tag along" asked Jeff as he and Spencer eagerly awaited an answer.

"Shit, that's cool. It'll probably be easier to start a game 3 on 3 anyway" Devante responded.

Before the words were even out of his mouth Spencer had already torn off his shirt and dropped is jeans to start changing.

"Damn dude, you're still free ballin huh?" commented Jeff.

"And... Is there a problem" Spencer questioned.

"Nope! Not at all, as long as you're not modest it doesn't matter to me. Mind if I borrow a pair of your shorts so I don't have to go back to the room" asked Jeff.

Out of nowhere Spencer threw Jeff a pair of shorts as he continued to rummage through his closet. All suited up and ready to go they headed out to the Rec Center.

Since the upperclassmen had not yet returned to campus, the Rec Center was pretty empty. There was no line no wait at any of the machines or for any of the courts. They quickly found a couple of freshmen to play again, but they were no real match and the scrimmage was over in about twenty minutes. After that, the guys hit the weight room.

While lifting, one of the black student workers came over to Devante and Spencer's machine.

"How you guys doing" he asked.

"We good!"

"I just thought I would stop by and introduce myself. My name is Theo, and I am the student manager here at the Rec Center. Let me know if you guys have any questions." Theo was a little bit taller than Devante standing at about 6'2 and appeared that he spent all of his time in the gym by his muscular body. Hi biceps looked humongous and from the print in the front of his sweats, he was really packing.

"Aight, will do."

"Actually, before you go are there any zoomba classes or something" Jeff blurted out. "We are trying to pick up a couple chicks if you know what I mean." Jeff really had a way with words Devante thought.

"Word? Yall looking for some ladies?" commented Theo

"Hell Yeah!" Spencer interjected.

"What's yall names?"

"I'm Spencer, this is my guy Jeff, and my roommate Devante."

"Well I hate to burst yall bubble, but you not finna find the kinda girls you looking for up in one of these rec center yoga classes, but I'll tell yall what, I'll give yall my number and yall hit me up sometime and I'll personally show yall where yall can find some ladies."

Spencer and Jeff quickly pull out their phones to get ready to take down his number.

"Hold up yall, something don't sound right about this. Why I feel like you finna send us off and give us a fake number or something?" asked Devante

"Naw my dude, it ain't even like that. I remember when I was a freshman and I wish a cool ass senior would have took me under they wing. Stop jumping to conclusions before you fuck up a good thing" Theo stated. "Yall ready?"

"Yeah" said Jeff and Spencer simultaneously

"Aight, it's 602-593-6842. Text me so I'll know who it is."

"Man you betta not be sending us off cuz we freshmen!" shot back Devante

"Playa, can I holla at you for a second" asked Theo to Devante

Devante nodded and walked over to the other part of the weight room with Theo.

"You said yo name was Devante right?"

"Yeah"

"Well Devante, I'm gonna be honest with you. I only came over to yall because I noticed you over there. Be real with yourself for a second. How many black students do you see on this campus?"

Devante thought to himself for a moment.

"Not many right? So when I see one I try to help them out. Yo friends seem like cool people so I figured that I would be a nice guy and help another brotha out, now if you don't want my friendship that's perfectly fine, but step to me like that."

"Shit, man I'm sorry. I ain't mean to come at you like that I just ain't used to people being nice for no reason. But I mean if you legit then I'll hit you up sometime."

"Aight, cool!" Theo said putting his muscular hand on Devante's shoulder. This sent chill down Devante's spine, but why?

They both parted ways and Devante and the rest of the group headed back to the dorm to get ready for the party later that night.

Back at the dorm Jeff had gone back to his room leaving Spencer and Devante alone to get ready.

"Damn, that Theo dude seems super cool." Spencer chuckled

"I mean yeah, I guess so. Something about him just doesn't rub me right, but hit up Jeff cuz I'm ready to roll."

No sooner said, the three were out the door to the party that Jeff knew of. As promised there were women everywhere and Spencer and Jeff quickly broke off to talk to some ladies leaving Devante alone to drink and mingle.

Shortly before 2, as Devante was about to leave Spencer came over. "Hey dude, you think I can have the room tonight?"

"Spencer, you got to be fucking kidding me. It's only the second night and I'm already getting sexiled?"

"Dude I'll make it up to you I promise!"

"Oh, I'll make sure of that!" Devante rebutted.

"Man, you're the best!"

"Fuck you!"

With nowhere else to turn, Devante dialed the only other person's number he knew of this campus... Theo.

"Hello" said Theo a bit groggy

"Wassup dude, this is Devante. We met at the Rec Center."

"Oh yeah! Hey dude wassup?"

"Nothing much, I just got sexiled and I was hoping I could crash at your place..."

----------

This next chapter is guaranteed to excite your taste buds!

This is chapter 3 of College Roommates Meet. I hope you enjoyed. Like I said this is my first time writing a story so if you have feedback or suggestions I would love to hear it. Please email me with any comments, questions, critics, or suggestions and as always, stay tuned.