College Roommates

Story Info
Two coeds find common ground.
956 words
4.02
82.5k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had been interested in diapers for as long as I could remember. Being 19 now and on my own, I was excited to be able to buy some and try it out. The problem was hiding it from my roommate. She was a freshman, as was I and we got along great. I just didn't think that anyone would be into the same things that I was on this level. Her name is Jennie. She is about 5'6", my height. Pretty blues eyes accented by her brunette hair made her shine from the first time I saw her. She had a nice body that I knew I wanted.

Within a couple weeks, we were inseparable. Our major's were closely related, so the classes needed were the same. We had almost the same class this term, and I hoped for all four years. Our studies one night turned into a talk about boys. "I like Mike in our Biology class," she said to me.

"He is alright," I said.

"He is alright? What planet are you from, Planet gay world?" she asked me.

"NO." I said. "Why would you say that? If I was gay, I would be all over your body. You are so fucking sexy it's not funny." As soon as I said it, I knew I shouldn't have.

"Am I? So why don't you just have sex with me?"

I was speechless. 'I ... um..." She moved over to my bed and sat down next to me. As her face got closer, I tried to back away.

"Why are you afraid? I know you are at least bisexual." And she smiled at me.

"How do you know that?" I asked.

She laughed at me. "It was on your face the first time you saw me. It is fine. I am lesbian and very much into you."

I then let her kiss me, knowing that she now wanted it as much as I did. After a couple of minutes, my hands moved up to her left breast and I felt my first college tit. I was in heaven. I helped her to remove her shirt exposing her lacy bra that she was wearing. I stopped kissing her to take in how she looked. "They are perfect, baby"

"Why don't you judge after you take off my bra?" So I reached around and removed the bra to expose her B-cup tits to me and I know I had to start drooling. My mouth found its way quickly to her right breast and licked around it and then took it into my mouth. I was now on fire. We both worked frantically to remove our clothes to continue the work on each other's bodies.

That night we finished in a wonderful 69 and enjoyed sleeping next to each other.

Over the next few weeks, we slept together every night, and could not be separated at all during the day.

For Halloween, we got invited to a costume party. I suggested that we go as baby and mommy, meaning it more as a joke than anything. I couldn't believe my ears when she said it was ok. I asked her before bed what we were doing for the party, and she answered me, "baby dear, mommy has it all worked out."

On Thursday before the party on Saturday, she told me that we needed to have a night in. she undressed me and had me lay down on the bed. I was kind of nervous as to what was going on. She got into the closet and pulled out a bag. As she unpacked the bag she told me what was going on. "Mommy wants her baby to be comfortable for the party, so we are skipping classes tomorrow to prepare ourselves. Baby excited about the party?"

I didn't want to admit that I was with being about to wear a diaper, but I could not hide it any longer, and just blurted out "Yes."

She brought the diaper over and helped me to left my legs and butt off the mattress. She proceeded to put it on me and for the first time, I was in a diaper. My girlfriend had put it on me. I was so turned on beyond words. "Mommy, do you have a shirt for baby?"

"Of course I do sweetie, but it is for the party. In here, you don't need a shirt. Mommy has seen you beautiful 36C's before."

Then she reached into the bag and pulled out a pacifier and put it in my mouth. "There my baby is all set for the next two days.

Friday morning, I woke up needing to pee, and decided that I should give Jennie a good reason to change me. As soon as I was finished, she woke up saying she felt a warm sensation on her back. "I went pee-pee mommy."

"Oh well we better get you out of that before you get a diaper rash sweetie." With that, she went back to her closet and retrieved another diaper. She then took my diaper off and started rubbing my pussy with her hand. "Does wearing a diaper turn my baby girl on?" I nodded to her. She smiled and lowered her head to my pussy and started to suck on my clit. I couldn't help but moan. Her fingers found their way into my pussy as her tongue danced around my clit. It was just seconds before I erupted onto her face. "That is a good little girl. Mommy enjoyed that very much."

She then put a clean diaper on me and got back into bed. "Mommy, I love you!" I said as I drifted back to sleep.

To Be Continued...