College Senior Experiences Ch. 01

Story Info
A disappointing night turns into an exhilarating experience.
1.1k words
3.85
11k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Great, he stood me up... I blew off studying for this...'

I check my phone again, and still no text from this supposedly great guy my roommate set me up with. I glance around the bar, seeing hordes of college students hunting desperately for a little bit of stress relief from the hectic life of a student. That was all tonight was supposed to be; a quick hookup so my roommate would get off my case about stressing. Now here I was, feeling hot in my short, black, strapless dress and black four-inch heels that never get used, stuck without a guy to help me relieve my stress. Taking one last look around the room as I finish my scotch, I decide everyone is already paired up for the night. I open up my wallet and wave down the bartender to pay for my drink. Right as I'm handing over my money, I feel a large hand on the small of my back.

"How about one more for the lady, and one for me, too. Whatever she's having." I turn to see the face that matches the deep, sultry voice offering me another drink, and see a very well put together 6'4", dark-skinned man in black slacks and a white button-down shirt smiling down at me.

"Well thank you, but I was just about to leave for the night..." I pause, something about the look on his face stopping my words in their tracks. "Actually," I start again, "I can stay for one more drink..."

He sits down on the bar stool next to me, introducing himself as Shane, and I introduce myself as Erika. We chat for a while and find out the basics that tend to get passed between college students; I tell him I'm a senior psychology major, he tells me he's working on his masters in biological research. We discuss hobbies, funny stories from the first few years of college, and any small talk we can think of just for an excuse to keep talking. The bartender walks over and asks if we would like another round.

I look over at Shane. "I would love to, but it's really loud in here and I'm starting to get a headache... Could we go outside?" Shane smiles at me and nods, refusing my offer to pay for my drinks then standing and guiding me outside into the cool night air. We walk around and continue talking until my feet start to ache.

Shane looks me up and down. "While you look absolutely stunning, those shoes must be killing you by now. I can drive you back to your dorm if you want, that way you don't have to keep walking." I smile at the offer and accept as he leads me to his matte black pickup truck a block down from the bar. He opens my door and offers me his hand with a bow and a "m'lady." The cheesiness makes me laugh, but I accept his hand and climb up into the cab, a spark of electricity shooting up my arm the second we touch. I sit down and look at him, his eyes showing the same thing I just felt. Suddenly feeling incredibly daring, I lean forward and softly kiss his lips, another shot of electricity running through me, causing my lips to act of their own accord, deepening the kiss, feeling pure lust start to take over me. I pull back from him, our eyes meeting and his eyes again showing exactly what I felt. "Actually..." I start, my hand sliding down over his smooth, muscular chest, "I have a better idea..."

I climb back down, opening up the door to the back seat and climbing in. I turn around to see Shane trying to climb in the back with me. "No, no, no..." I say, stopping him by flattening my hand against his chest. "Not yet at least... Get in the driver's seat and get us to somewhere a little less populated." I wink and close my door, watching him run around and slide behind the wheel, cranking the engine and whipping out of his parking space.

As he drives, he looks back at me in the rear view mirror, swerving a bit at the view. I'm sitting with my dress hiked up around my waist, revealing no underwear, my flexible legs spread into a middle split on the seats, my fingers excitedly playing with my newly waxed, soaking wet pussy. I had been struggling to keep quiet, wanting him to see me before I started moaning, but now I let loose, moans escaping my lips as my two middle fingers slide in and out of my tight slit. Looking straight into his eyes through the mirror, I take my fingers out and suck every drop of my juices off of them, a lust-filled smile crossing his sexy face. "Mmmmm... Better hurry and find a place... I'm craving your dark chocolate..." I moan, running my fingers back down my body.

Shane quickly finds a quiet grove of trees and slams the brakes on, skidding to a halt. He turns around and pushes his torso into the backseat, moving his head between my legs. He looks me in the eyes as he sticks his tongue out and slowly licks the full length of my pussy. I shudder, this being the first time in months my pussy has felt the touch of a tongue, let alone one that knows exactly what it's doing. He opens my lips slightly with his tongue, stopping and breathing heavily over my clit before taking it between his lips and sucking strongly. I squirm and moan at the sensation, causing him to move his mouth down one side and take one of my soft, swollen lips deep inside his mouth. His hands grasp and play teasingly with my ass, kneading my soft, pale flesh in his strong, dark hands. His tongue slips up and down my soft, wet, pink lips as his fingers trace up my inner thigh to my slit, searching deep inside me to find that soft ridged spot that makes me squirm and shake. My moans and cries steadily get louder as his lips wrap around your hard, sensitive clit, his fingers working faster and faster.

Suddenly he stops, causing a whimper to escape my lips. he kisses up my body, pulling my dress off over my head as he kisses my lips, the taste of my juices strong and delicious as I hungrily kiss his lips, our tongues dancing with each other. "No Shane, please... Please don't stop..." I beg.

He smiles and laughs. "Oh trust me Erika... I'm far from finished..." He growls, nipping my neck with his teeth before climbing out of the car, opening the back door and offering his hand to me to get out. I take it, climbing out of the truck wearing nothing at this point but my black heels and black lace bra containing my natural, bouncy, 36DDD breasts, excited to see what else he had cooking in his mind...

To be continued...