College Shags Ch. 01

Story Info
Getting reacquainted with an old flame.
1.5k words
4.16
12.8k
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/19/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I first met Tanya in high school, when she was dating Tyler, a friend of mine. But due to the tumultuous nature of high school romance, they broke up shortly after going to college- her to Arizona State, and him to University of Arizona. I stayed in touch with her for a few months, but we had no classes together, and she lived at home, with her parents. It wasn't until sophomore year that we started running into each other again; I was working at Starbucks, and she was addicted to our chai. One day, she hung around until I got off work, and we went to dinner to catch up. Turns out that she had finally moved away from her parents and into a small two-bedroom apartment just off campus with another old friend, Melissa.

Ashley stood about 5'8", with a lean frame, gorgeous green eyes, and long blonde hair running to her shoulders. Her breasts were of moderate size for her body type, and she had a pug nose that looked incredibly cute on her. One dinner turned into two dinners, which turned into a relationship, whenever we both had the time. I worked and went to school full time, and she worked part time and took mostly night classes. However, we did both have Wednesday night off, and it became sort of our night- we'd go have dinner, or catch a movie, or even just sit on the couch cuddling and watching TV.

It was at one such cuddling night that things began to get heated. We had just finished watching Serenity, and it was about half an hour until midnight. We both had work in the morning, and I lived at the opposite end of campus, so she invited me to stay the night. I demurred; she pressed, and I accepted. While she went to the bathroom to get ready for bed, I went to her room and undressed, then stepped into the pair of gray sweatpants I carry around in case I ever start that workout I keep meaning to. I lifted the light green sheets and slid inside, scooting all the way over to the wall, and closed my eyes, waiting for her to finish. It didn't take long; the running water in the bathroom stopped, there were a few footsteps, and then the bedroom door closed and the light went out. I felt the covers lifted and a warm weight settle in next to me, so I rolled over and pulled her into an embrace, kissing her squarely on the mouth.

My intention was a quick goodnight kiss, then to roll back over and go to sleep nested like a pair of spoons. Her intentions were quite different, which was quickly made obvious when she wouldn't let me escape the embrace and kiss. Mentally shrugging, I pulled her closer, and enjoyed the warmth of her legs next to mine. Her left hand started stroking my back, which I took as a signal to do the same; her right was over my shoulder pulling me tighter against her upper body. I could feel her breasts through the thin cloth shirt she wore- I was not wearing one, myself, and her erect nipples were occasionally poking me.

The outcome of tonight was rather apparent, at this point, so I slid my right hand down to her left butt cheek, which I suddenly discovered was only panty-clad. Pulling her hips up against mine, I was certain she could feel my swelling erection; and sure enough, she rolled us over so that she was straddling my hips. She broke the kiss and sat up, grabbing her nightshirt by the hem and lifting it over her head.

Her breasts were clad in moonlight, and her nipples stood at attention. They were lighter than most that I'd seen, but I do not profess myself an expert judge of nipple color. She lay back down on top of me, and I diverted my left hand to stroking and playing with them, as my right was still on her butt. This kiss was more energetic than the last, and our bodies started to move together as our libidos began to take over.

She reached her left hand inside the elastic on my sweatpants and grasped my fully erect seven-inch penis. She began pulling on it as I devoted a little more attention to her nipples, rolling them around between my fingers. Our tongues were engaged in what seemed to be a wrestling match, and hers was winning, which I was perfectly fine with. I sucked on it gently, which she put up with for a few seconds, then broke the kiss. She looked seductively at me, which I thought was kind of a waste of effort- she already had me seduced.

Tanya stretched her neck a little longer and nibbled gently at my nose, so I licked her throat, causing her to arch back. Apparently, I had found her weak spot. I slid my hand inside her panties to squeeze her butt cheek, and she slid off my hips, taking her hand from my rock-hard cock. I was dismayed until she grabbed the waist of my sweatpants and tugged them down and off. She replaced her left hand with her right and again began working the fellow, who was standing more or less vertical, at this point.

We kissed four times before she moved her head southerly, kissing my nipples, abs, gut, and finally the tip of my penis. She began to alternate licking and sucking it, so I did what any guy would do in that position-I pulled her panty-clad crotch over my face. The panties didn't last long, and I was shortly looking at her shaved snatch; I lowered it onto my face, and began my own sucking and licking alternation.

I don't know how long we were in that position, but we stayed there for what felt like hours. It was probably only one- I'm pretty talented at giving oral pleasure, and Ashley was too, but for some reason, neither of us could make the other come very quickly. Any time she got close, her reaction was to lift her hips up, which I tried to stop by restraining her butt; that was only marginally effective. And whenever I got close, I would push it away, because nice guys finish last.

Finally, I brought my right hand down, sliding the tips of the fingers along the crease between her cheeks. My middle finger caressed the edges of her hole and then entered, taking my index finger with it. I slid them in and out shallowly and gently, until her flowing juices lubricated them enough. I slid them in further and further, eventually getting them all the way to the hand. I made a gentle stroking motion with them, and I heard her breath catch. I kept up the motion, and she began breathing more heavily- luckily, heavy breathing turns me on like no other.

I hadn't thought it was possible, but I got even harder, which she took glorious advantage of, sliding her mouth all the way down to the base of the shaft. She swallowed a couple of times, which was in just the right place to stimulate directly under the head of my penis. In return, I began making a circular motion of my fingers, and she gasped.

She pulled my cock out of her mouth and went back to work on it, but harder and faster than she had last time. I could feel myself building up, so I upped my own pace. Her butt started lifting up again, but I was wrapped around it, so it took me up with it. I kept going, as did she, and I could feel her vagina getting tighter. I went back to the stroking motion, adding a slight in and out as I was doing it, and was rewarded with a high-pitched squeal, kept at low volume.

I was pretty close myself, now, and this time I let it build farther. Finally, moaning, she came, clenching and unclenching muscles around my fingers, which I kept moving, to extend her orgasm. I was rewarded with a small flood of juice, most of which I caught in my mouth, but some ran down my cheeks. I swallowed it, because anything else would have been inconsiderate- besides, it tasted pretty good, mildly salty, a little sweet.

And then it was my turn to finish. I filled her mouth with my hot come, and she swallowed all of it, sucking and working it to make sure she had every last drop. I love it when a girl swallows- I find it an incredible turn-on. Just not after an hour of mutual oral sex. She lifted her head off my softening member, turning herself around and settling in next to me. I wrapped my arms around her, pulling her as close as I could, and kissed her- the remnants of both our comes mixed together as our tongues wrestled briefly. Eventually we were too tired to keep even that up as we fell asleep, arms and legs around each other.