College Slut

Story Info
How a coed surprised us both.
2.6k words
132.2k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is 100% true, only the girl's name has been changed. Enjoy!

*

Four words come to mind when I think of Kassandra, stupid closet case slut.

During the summer of 2011, I was surfing dating websites looking for some pussy when I came across Kassandra. Her profile was full of bullshit about loving her family and wanting to find prince charming. It screamed "please take advantage of me" so I did.

I prefer girls who are either ugly or look like pure garbage since they are easy to fuck; Kassandra was an exception to that rule though. She had big green eyes, bleach blonde hair, and nice straight teeth. Her teeth were a huge plus since most skanks have busted grills.

We sent emails back and forth for a few weeks. I started to believe getting laid by her might be impossible. All she ever wrote about was starting a family and wanting a sweet man who loves animals. I literally lost my appetite after reading some of the crap she wrote.

Normally, I wouldn't deal with that type of clinger but I had just broken up with a plumper so I wanted a bitch with a nice body. Kassandra gladly gave me her phone number after our email relationship peaked. We set up a date during the first call. I reread her profile trying to decide how long it would take to screw her. I assumed it would take at least a month, but I wasn't sure. It became clear after reading her profile for the tenth time that I needed expert advice... Todd.

He had just returned from Korea. He traveled there to teach little bastards how to speak English. He went there for a job, but his real motivation was to seduce women overseas. It was a lucky coincidence that he had returned to America the same week I was supposed to meet Kassandra face to face.

Todd "Yep, she's not gonna fuck you on the first date. She's a four date minimum at least."

I sighed sadly. The date was scheduled, and she was too hot to ditch without a try. Besides, I always love proving Todd wrong. He figured it may take a normal guy three months. I'm not normal. I was determined to bang her on the first date.

On the day of the date, I made her drive to come see me. Bitches aren't worth the effort unless I'm sure they will fuck. The only thing I did to prepare for her was masturbate so I could focus. It's a trick learned a long time ago.

Over 90% of bitches online are not what they seem. They either weigh 40 more pounds than their pictures suggest or have some weird birth defect; so I was nervous Kassandra was going to be gruesome in person. I braced myself for the worst, but it wasn't needed. She looked great when she got out of a shitty pink PT Cruiser. A red tube top squeezed her tits together making her cleavage burst over the top. I don't remember what else she was wearing since I couldn't stop staring at her knockers.

I gave Todd $20 to go drink at the bar in case I needed the apartment to myself. After he took the money I went to meet my victim. We did introductions then climbed into my Camaro and drove to an Irish pub down the street.

The problems started five minutes after we sat down to eat. The dumb bitch waited until after we ordered drinks to tell me her family hated Irish food. I really wanted to tell her that her family should be raped for not loving good cooking.

Dustin "Want to go somewhere else instead?"

Kassandra "No, that's okay. I'll find something to eat."

Her snide tone changed my goal for the evening. My first goal was to get laid; however, it quickly changed to a new goal of making her regret ever meeting me.

During dinner, Kassandra would not shut up. It was absolutely impossible to enjoy my delicious steak when she wouldn't stop talking about her stupid family. Apparently, her daddy never taught her proper table manners. When a man is eating, shut up!

She talked about love and saving herself for marriage. The only funny thing she said was how she wanted someone under 23 years old. Guess she didn't know I was 29. Oh well, I don't mind lying about my age to get laid. The only time she stopped talking was when she was texting on her phone. It was easy to tell that she liked me a lot. I, on the other hand, was miserable and ready for the date to end.

Kassandra "What should we do next?"

Dustin "Well I'm going to the bar to watch the NBA playoffs. I would invite you but you're not old enough for the bar."

Insulting comments like that usually get a girl to end the date. However, Kassandra was too dumb to get the hint.

Kassandra "Why don't we get some beer and go to your place?"

Dustin "Sounds good, let me go to the bathroom first."

I went to the bathroom and called Todd while I took a piss.

Dustin "Dude, she wants to come back to the apartment. Could you clean it up and get out?"

Todd "Sweet, so it's going good?"

Dustin "No dude, this bitch sucks."

Todd "Well fuck her then ditch her."

I hung up then finished peeing while I planned on how to get her naked as quickly as possible.

The first hour was really boring when we got back to the apartment. I kept pounding beers while Kassandra insisted on showing me music videos on her smart phone. It pissed me off because the music sucked and her screen was small. The worst part of the situation is that she moved away anytime I got close.

Todd could tell I was incredibly frustrated when he came back home two hours later. He cracked open a beer and told dead baby jokes, since he knew that would cheer me up. Kassandra's facial expression conveyed disgust. After he finished grossing her out, he started flirting with her. Todd is so talented with bitches that she started to show her crazy side despite his nasty jokes and dirty mouth. I figured I wasn't going to get laid, so I started texting Todd secretly telling him to help me kick her out. That bastard didn't do anything I asked.

Todd "Is your mom hot and kinky?"

Kassandra "Eww, that's my mom!"

Todd "Well since you're taken I might as well go after your mom."

Kassandra "Who says I taken?"

Todd "Well if you aren't taken we should hang out some time."

Kassandra "I'm with your best friend!"

Todd "Would you fuck my best friend?"

I expected her to instantly say no, but her hesitation and response was way better.

Kassandra "I guess for the right price."

Todd "The right price? Would you fuck him while I videotaped it for $100?"

Kassandra "Yes!"

His simple question turned the entire night around.

Dustin "Would you really?"

Kassandra "I need the money and you're cute."

Todd "Okay, I'm going to the ATM right now."

Before he could reach the door she stopped him with a typical bullshit girl excuse.

Kassandra "We can't tonight, I'm on my period."

It's hard to count all the times girls have lied about being on their period to get out of anything sexual. We called her a liar and gave her a hard time while she tried to be a tease.

Kassandra "I'm so crazy that you probably couldn't handle me anyways."

Dustin "There is only one way to settle this, play truth or dare."

Let me enlighten you about a simple truth or dare fact. It's incredibly lame, but it will get any stupid girl naked within 15 minutes. Todd and I are truth or dare geniuses. The way to get a girl naked and fuck by playing truth or dare is simple, be on the same page as your friend.

Todd "Truth or dare, Kassandra?"

Kassandra "Truth."

Todd "How many guys have you been with?"

Kassandra "18, I think."

Whoa, we have a closet case slut ladies and gentlemen. 18 men in 20 years? Just my type of girl! So much for saving yourself for marriage, whore.

Dustin "Okay, Kassandra truth or dare?"

Kassandra "I just went!"

Todd "Yeah, that's why it's Dustin's turn."

Kassandra "Oh, okay. Truth, I guess."

Wow, bitches are stupid.

Dustin "Have you ever had a threesome?"

Kassandra "No, but I like girls."

Todd "Okay, Kassandra truth or dare?"

Kassandra "Hey, when do I get a chance to ask?"

Dustin "When you don't get asked."

See dumbasses? That's teamwork.

Kassandra "Truth."

Todd "C'mon, stop being lame."

Kassandra "Fine, dare then."

She was so defiant that she didn't even realize we were playing her into a corner; psychology at its finest.

Todd "I dare you to make out with Dustin."

Kassandra "Fine, that's not bad at all."

The dares started to build up after we kissed and didn't take long before she is down to her panties straddling my lap.

Todd took the hint and silently disappeared while I worked my magic. When Todd finally walked back into the living room he stood beside her rubbing his crotch. Porn stars should take lessons from his dumbass, because Kassandra grabbed his jeans and undid them without saying a word.

Game over, we win.

I pulled her panties off while she gave Todd oral. Unfortunately, she wasn't lying about being on her period, because the tampon strings showed. She stopped sucking Todd's dick and looked at me.

Kassandra "Should we stop?"

Dustin "I'm down if you are."

Like a true slut, she pulled out the tampon right in front of us. She didn't even have enough self respect to go to the bathroom. She threw it on the floor and tried to cover it with her panties.

I earned another set of red wings while Todd got head. I didn't give her oral for long though. Kassandra had an enormous clit that grossed me out more than the blood did. Piece of advice, always look before you lick.

Dustin "Let's take this into the bedroom. The couch is too small."

She got up and followed Todd to the bedroom like a good little whore. I knew my air mattress probably couldn't hold three people, but I was willing to take the risk. I lagged behind giving my cock a pep talk since it seemed too shy to dance. Todd threw her on the inflatable bed and went to town raw dog.

I desperately stared at her beautiful body trying to get hard. Flashbacks of the swingers' club burst into my mind making me panic. I tried to calm down because I knew Todd would insult me if I backed out. I rubbed my dick eagerly but it didn't move at all.

Dustin "I'll be right back."

I walked into the kitchen and chugged a glass of water trying to get my senses back to normal. Todd plowed into her while I walked around the apartment trying to man up. I decided I would do whatever it took to screw her. While I was pacing I saw something that brightened my mood. Kassandra's panties were thrown carelessly next to the couch. Why not get a souvenir? I hid them behind the couch cushions while laughing at her stupidity. It turned out that laughter was the best medicine; because I looked down to see my little buddy wide awake.

Todd was pulling her hair fucking her doggy when I walked back into the bedroom. I almost puked when I looked down and saw all of the blood. The gore was everywhere. It was even on her feet. Neither one of them seemed to notice. They were obviously enjoying the sex too much to care. Finally, she said something I'm sure Todd has never heard before.

Kassandra "We have to stop. You're too big. It's really starting to hurt."

Todd "Fine."

He left go of her hair and pushed her onto the bed. He stood up and left acting like she didn't even exist in his world anymore. She watched him leave with a sad expression then glanced at me seductively.

Kassandra "Why did you leave, do I not turn you on?"

Looking into her eyes made me realize why I was having problems staying hard around her. I didn't have condoms and her vagina screamed Herpes. It was my penis's way of saying I should stop and think. After a brief moment of thought, I decided to nail her anyways. Besides, if I catch something Todd will catch it too. Then we can both suffer. After that realization, I didn't have a problem plowing her without a rubber.

I grabbed her and kissed her passionately. Yes, I know Todd's dick had been in her mouth. I made a mistake. I was in the moment. Fuck you.

We had sex until I got bored. Eventually, I pulled my blood covered cock out and shot a load onto her stomach. I didn't care about porn starring her; I really only wanted to please myself. Kassandra sat up swiping her hand through my cum then she shoved my white babies into her mouth. She licked her lips after she sucked her fingers clean.

Todd walked back into the room as I started to get dressed.

Todd "Have fun?"

Dustin "Yeah, I'm tired."

We stumbled back into the living room exhausted from our naughty adventure.

She got dressed but couldn't find her panties.

Todd "Don't worry about them. We can find them in the morning."

Kassandra "Promise?"

Todd "Sure if it will shut you up."

I was exhausted when I flopped back onto the air mattress a few minutes later. Surprisingly, it didn't pop from all of the weight. As I started to fall asleep, Kassandra came into my bedroom and started talking. That bitch refused to shut up. She began telling me how much she liked me and all that other shit girls talk about after sex. I wanted to kick her out and make her sleep with Todd, but I knew he wouldn't be as kind as me. After an hour of pillow talk, she stopped and I fell asleep. I don't understand why girls like to cuddle after sex and tell us all of their problems. They should know men get tired and don't care.

The next morning, I woke up on a flat air mattress. She didn't seem to mind considering she was snoring loudly. Todd was already awake when I walked into the living room. We laughed about Kassandra until she woke up. Todd graciously volunteered to get rid of her once she was dressed. I just sat back and waited for the show to begin. Eventually, she came out of my bedroom and joined us.

Todd "Is your grandma hot? Will she put out?"

Kassandra "My grandma is dead and I don't know my other one."

Todd "Well tell me where she's buried. I'll go dig her up and give her the best fuck she's ever had."

He continued to ask her insulting questions for an hour before she got the hint. I decided to end it when she started yelling.

Dustin "Dude, let's go eat."

Todd "Sure, bye Kassandra."

Neither one of us invited her to go.

Todd "If we find your nasty underwear we'll mail it to you."

She looked livid while we walked out the door. I gave her a kiss good bye knowing she wasn't happy about getting ditched before breakfast.

I still haven't decided what to do with her panties. Right now they're hanging from the ceiling in my apartment with several others I have collected from various skanks. I think I might just put them on a blow up doll then send her a picture.

Kassandra was truly a nasty, annoying skank. It just goes to show how some girls may look like respectable women, but they might turn out to be closet case sluts!

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

The real skanks was the author and his friend.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Trumper cunt!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
You have just shriveled up my vagina

Worst story ever. I was looking for a hot mmf story because it is a fantasy I have but am not ready to pursue it in real life and honestly afraid to end up with dude bros like yourself. Kassandra sounds awesome. You have a willing hot sexually expressive woman, what the fuck are you complaining about?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

"...I prefer girls who are either ugly or look like pure garbage since they are easy to fuck."

Yes, exactly like the LOSERS! And the guy thinks he can call a girl 'sluts.' He knows what he is talking about? We have seen plenty of this losers in college!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Oh another moralist! And with an inferiority complex....

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Slut Within 19 year old college girl gets gangbanged at a frat party.in Group Sex
Jennifer, the Cumbucket 19-year-old nearly drowns in cum.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Frat House Slut Ch. 01 Julie becomes a frat house slut.in Group Sex
Cait the College Slut Pt. 01 College Slut.in Loving Wives
Hot Slut Wife Wife becomes a slut at a party.in Loving Wives
More Stories