College Sluts Taken Ch. 01

Story Info
Two sweet college girls get drugged and kidnapped.
4.3k words
4.32
245.8k
146
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/08/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sabrina didn't know where she was. First came the sensation of touch -- damp, cold air on naked skin.

'Where am I?' she wondered, her eyes fluttering open to reveal something that couldn't be real. A six foot tall mirror leaned against the opposite wall, and what she saw in its reflection made her heart thump in rapid confusion.

'Oh my god. I'm naked!' She saw her cute, melon-shaped breasts, the nipples beaded because of the damp chill. She sat on a concrete block for a chair, its back crafted from recycled metal wires. Her naked arms were bound with rope to crude armrests, and the brunette's lean hips and long legs ended with her ankles also bound by rope to iron ringlets entrenched in the concrete floor.

Sabrina stared at her twin image in the mirror -- a gorgeous face with eyes so blue they reminded one of crystal-pure water. The button-like nose and delicate sweep of her jaw gave her face an innocent yet alluring appeal. Her curly, dark brown hair fell in long tresses down her naked back. The frigid unyielding concrete felt uncomfortable on her bare bottom.

And she was not alone. A blonde girl, head drooped forward onto her chest in an unconscious state, had been bound in the same fashion to a chair right beside her. The girl's heartbeat accelerated and she felt sweat breaking out on her forehead despite the chill.

'Where am I? OK, Think Sabrina. THINK.' Frantic thoughts tried to piece together the events of the previous night. She had gone to a freshmen orientation at Drexel Jones University. It had been fun, easygoing. She had even made a few budding friendships and met her soon-to-be roomie. Sabrina thought back harder, and the memories became fuzzier. There was a memory of going to a party with some of the upperclassmen at a frat house downtown. Then she remembered drinking some unusual cocktail that this devilishly handsome guy named Sterling had handed her, telling her it would make her "the life of the party." Shortly after that it had become so hard to keep her eyes open. Sabrina vaguely remembered being led by gentle hands down a flight of stairs to a couch where she could rest.

Then everything had gone black, and she'd awoken here.

The insanity of the situation hadn't yet sunk in. The 18-year-old girl was already thinking about how worried her parents would be if she didn't drive back home to Iowa today. Her parents were steady, unruffled types about everything except when it came to their only daughter's welfare. They would be worried sick. Sabrina loved them so much. Oh god, what had happened to her? Who had kidnapped her? She imagined her parents never knowing what had happened to her, and it made her stomach lurch.

Biting back the fear, she turned to the slowly stirring girl beside her.

The blonde was taller than Sabrina, with larger breasts and a body that looked as athletic as Sabrina's slender body seemed delicate. The beautiful, naked blond groaned and opened her eyes.

"What the...?" She turned and saw Sabrina bound naked in the chair beside her. The blonde's eyes widened in shock.

"Look, I think someone drugged and kidnapped us," Sabrina whispered. She wasn't sure why she was whispering, but she was.

"I...I don't remember anything," the blonde girl moaned. Sabrina vaguely recognized her. She was one of the other freshman girls who had attended orientation. She even remembered seeing her at the frat shindig.

"My name's Sabrina. We were at the Phi Kappa frat party together. Do you remember?"

The 18-year-old blonde gave a jerky nod. "Y-yes. I think I remember. Yeah."

"What's your name?" Sabrina prodded.

"Rachel." The blonde took in her surroundings, and Sabrina finally had the chance to do the same. Both girls gasped as they saw some of the room's accoutrements. The room itself was simply cinderblock and concrete, with a simple wooden door which had a barred window. Glancing around, though, the girls saw two wooden contraptions that looked a little like ponies. Each one had four wooden legs and a sharp-edged wooden rail which connected between each pair of legs. There were two plain mattresses on the eastern wall of the room and a toilet in one far corner. In the opposite corner was a stand-up shower with a tiny dip in the floor bounding it on each side that led to a drainage grate.

What had the girls so frightened, though, were the paintings on the walls. They depicted men and women performing acts of depravity. Sex in all shapes and guises. The artist had a talented eye, and the brush strokes gave the figures a frightening, lifelike clarity. There were also chains hanging from pipes and hooks embedded in the ceiling, and many of these ended in leather cuffs or black leather collars.

"We're in some sort of dungeon," Rachel said.

"Yeah," Sabrina replied. Her skin crawled as she saw the two giant iron chests with padlocks laying in the corner. What might be inside them, and could they somehow use whatever tools they held to escape? The thought rushed through Sabrina's head, but soon it became clear that there was no tool immediately available on hand to help them. She sighed and glanced at her fellow captive.

"There's nothing we can do for now. We may as well talk, though." As crazy as it seemed, a little idle conversation was exactly what Sabrina needed. Anything to distract her from this horrific situation.

Rachel nodded, blushing as she seemed to notice Sabrina's nakedness for the first time.

"Hey, don't think about it. It's not our fault that some monster took us and stripped us," Sabrina said sensibly. But inwardly that's exactly what was eating away at her. 'This is my fault!' she thought. 'If only I hadn't had that one drink. Why did I even go to that stupid frat party?' The cute brunette had promised Dad that she wouldn't drink or even go to any party that had drinking. She'd reneged on that promise. She wouldn't be in this situation if she'd been able to control her own desires, that need to fit in and make friends overriding all else.

Rachel and Sabrina talked back and forth for the better part of an hour. Sabrina was pleasantly surprised to find that Rachel had also grown up in Iowa, near a small town named Decorah. They swapped information about their families. Sabrina told Rachel about her dad's business as a financial advisor, and Rachel told the young brunette how her mom taught Kindergarten. It was all normal stuff, and though it seemed like pointless information on the one hand, it distracted the two captives from the reality of their grotesque predicament.

As they talked, though, neither girl was aware of the hidden cameras behind the walls or the audio feed that recorded their every word.

*****

Sterling Kent and his fellow frat brother, Gary Broxton, looked at their newfound 'catches.' The 60-inch flat screen monitor on the desk in the dungeon's monitoring room showed two beautiful girls bound helplessly to concrete blocks.

Sterling eyed the brunette. The delicious curve of her jaw and swanlike neck enticed him, and her cute breasts thrust from her chest, aching to be caressed. Yes, he would enjoy breaking this one in. His cock heated, stiffening at the very thought.

"I see you're really into the brunette," Gary said.

"Yes. I'd like to take her first, if that's okay with you?"

Gary shrugged amiably. He was a flexible kind of guy, and a true predator. He didn't care who he tormented and dominated, just so long as he was the one calling the shots. Ever since the two frat boys had created this little operation, their partnership had worked so well because of their differences in personality. Sterling was the artist and planner, but Gary was the muscle and the brute force.

"Works for me," Gary said. "That blonde is one sexy, little hottie. We certainly caught ourselves some decent pussies for this go around."

Sterling nodded, and took a gulp of his drink. "I'd like to test their limits a little more aggressively than our last batch. I want to make them do things to each other, maybe motivate them with some electric torture to start with."

Sterling laughed as he saw Gary's pants bulge with a suddenly urgent erection. "I'll take that as a yes?"

"Whatever you say, brother. I like to be flexible in the moment, you know me...but yes...seeing those sweethearts eat each other's pussies out would be a special event. Let's go down and get started."

The one called Sterling had the physique of a quarterback, wiry yet muscular enough that girls noticed. He was the charmer, the one who put on facades when he needed to. Gary was not quite the opposite but close. Gary could be quiet and let you forget he was even there. He could seem like a gentle giant, until you got to know the true Gary so well hidden in everyday life.

The two well-muscled young men stepped into their black fatigue pants and black t-shirts before walking into the girls' cell.

Both girls gasped as they saw Sterling and Gary saunter in.

"Good morning, ladies. I trust we slept well?" Sterling began with good humor.

"You can't keep us here!" Sabrina shouted. "Let us go!"

The blonde said nothing, her eyes fearfully looking at Gary as he approached one of the iron chests, unlocking it and pulling out a three-tailed nylon whip.

He approached the brunette and seemed to look aside for Sterling's permission. The blonde man held up his hand, forestalling the shaved-headed Gary.

"Does it look like you are in a position to make demands of me, brunette slave?"

"My name's Sabrina!" Sabrina spat. "We met at the party. I remember you!" Suddenly a shiver coursed down the young brunette's spine. That admission might not have been a smart one, she realized. Now that she'd seen and placed him in her memories, that made her all the more of a threat to him if he ever released her. 'Oh god,' Sabrina moaned inwardly. I am such an idiot.'

Sterling smiled and spread his hands wide in surrender. "This is true, sexy girl. You've caught me. I admit it. I DID drug your drink last night. You see, Gary and I like to have a little more fun than what's possible at those lame frat parties. You see, we like to acquire collections of hot, sexy young college girls, and you two lucky cunts are our first acquisitions for the month! You'll learn to appreciate life as a sex slave, depending on how long we keep you."

Sabrina couldn't believe the words she was hearing. Her ears roared and her whole body began to tremble. This couldn't be happening. It couldn't be fucking happening! Her denial burned hot within her as Sterling approached her, unzipping his fly and shimmying out of his black fatigues and boxers. He next threw off his shirt, standing bare before her, his cock erect and hungrily saluting her beautiful nakedness.

"Mmm...now look at this. This is something special, isn't it? I can tell I already love you. Look how hard I am and you haven't even talked dirty to me yet," Sterling teased, taking the whip from Gary's hand.

"Now we're going to have a little fun. I'm going to release your blonde friend here, and she's going to eat out that cute pussy with her tongue. How does that sound?"

"No way, you sick bastard! Leave us alone!" Sabrina shouted. But her pleas were impotent as Gary slowly released Rachel's ankles. The young blonde tried to kick her captor, but he had a pair of cuffs on hand, snapping them around her wrists just in front of her. He kept a hand clenched around her slender neck and thrust her easily to the floor with his overwhelming strength.

Rachel shivered at the feeling of his tree-trunk thick arm pushing her head forward into Sabrina's open sex. The brunette whimpered and tried to press her thighs together on the chair. Sterling helpfully placed his hands on her silky-smooth thighs and spread them wide open.

"Mmmm. Look at that sexy twat and clit just begging for a good, cunt-licking feast!" Sterling crooned wickedly. "Get your tongue in there blondie, or your friend gets hurt!" Saying this, Sterling took a shock wand, a ball-gag, and foam cushion from the iron chest. He thrust the ball-gag into Sabrina's mouth and fastened it tight as she squirmed and shouted at him to stop. Then he put the foam cushion between Sabrina's naked back and the metal wires that made up the chair's back. Thrusting the shock-wand into her sexy belly, Sterling released an agonizing shock that tore through the young brunette's core.

"MMMPPPPH...GDDD...STPPPP!!!" Sabrina screamed through her gag, her eyes white with pain and terror.

"You see, little bitch, who is in control now?" Sterling chided. He gently fondled Sabrina's left nipple, then palmed the girl's right breast and poised the shock-wand at the girl's downy pubic muff. "Would you prefer that I zap your cute cunt?" Sabrina shook her head frantically, but Sterling's cold gaze never wavered. He waited two...three...seconds...drawing out the anticipation to eight seconds before administering a new shock right at Sabrina's crotch.

The girl writhed and screamed before sagging lifelessly in her bonds.

"Oh god! You killed her!" Rachel gasped.

Gary's deep, rumbling laugh shook the room. "You stupid cunt. No. The dumb bitch just passed out, couldn't handle a little shock to her pussy. Now get your tongue in there and show us some lezzy-love or we WILL shock her ass to death. Understand?"

Gary's chilling words had the desired effect, and the young blonde leaned forward. Although clearly disgusted, Rachel thought to herself, 'I have to do this or they might kill her. I have to do this or Sabrina might die.' She didn't know Sabrina that well, but even during their brief time in captivity together the two teenagers had already bonded. She didn't want to see Sabrina hurt, even if it did mean she would have to do this disgusting act.

Leaning forward, the naked blonde lapped tentatively at Sabrina's crotch. She suddenly jumped as the three-tailed whip smacked across her cute bottom. "I said LICK and SUCK her pussy, you dumb bitch. None of this shy, kissy stuff. Get your tongue in there now!" Gary growled.

Sterling watched with satisfaction as Rachel's tongue dove into Sabrina's snatch with a purpose. She licked and laved the unconscious girl's crotch, her tongue making pirouettes and graceful arcs before settling on the young brunette's clitoris. Sterling's dick grew harder still as he watched Rachel suck that tiny nub of pleasure, stoking sensation in Sabrina's core. After a few more minutes of sucking, Rachel nipped lightly on Sabrina's clit with her teeth, bringing out a sudden groan as the brunette teenager came to.

The gagged young woman looked down in horror at the fellow captive slurping between her legs. 'NO! Stop it, Rachel! Oh god, what are you doing!' she thought. But the sensations assaulted her like an avalanche, ripping away her resistance. She felt her sex tingling, moistening with need as Rachel's tongue continued its work. The young blonde knew her own body well enough that even though she had never done this, she anticipated exactly what would have the most devastating impact. She sucked, nipped, laved, and cajoled Sabrina's pussy in subtle and not-so-subtle torments. The young brunette furiously squirmed, her juices dripping onto the lip of the chair.

"She's starting to like it, bitch. Keep going!" Sterling encouraged. He grabbed the brunette by her dark hair, pushing her dazed face sideways to meet his gaze.

"Do you feel it, bitch? Do you feel the need building within you?"

Sabrina tried to shake her head no, but Sterling held her head immobile by her hair. Sabrina looked down again, hearing the squelching, slurpy sounds of wetness that were coming from her own pussy. 'Oh god, this can't be happening to me. This has to be some twisted nightmare,' she hoped. But instead she felt her legs turn to jelly, her pussy bucking forward to meet Rachel's lapping tongue.

A raging inferno coursed through the young brunette's veins. She moaned through her gag, and Sterling slowly licked the side of her jaw, cupping her chin and forcing her eyes once more to become lost and helplessly locked to his own.

"It's okay, sweet cunt. Let her take you to that happy place. CUM for us. It's okay. I give you permission."

Sabrina tried to shake her head again, and she even writhed a little to try to shake her pussy free of Rachel's tongue. All her efforts were futile, though, and the blonde's tongue battered her hardened clit until she felt an unstoppable force swamping her insides. Her body clenched, she groaned through her gag, and her juices spattered into Rachel's mouth. The blonde withdrew suddenly, horrified at the feminine juices glistening on her chin and sliding along her lips.

To her shock, though, Rachel realized that Sabrina's taste was actually good. The scent of the young woman she had just feasted to climax was actually not unpleasant. The young blonde sighed as Gary leaned over her, putting his arm around her neck and telling her to kneel very still.

"W-what are you going to do?" Rachel cried, but she already knew. She smelled the strawberry-scented aroma of the lubricant as Gary smothered his shaft it in. Then she felt his huge, bulbous-cockhead poised at the delicate petals of her cunt. "Wait, I've done as you've asked! I sucked her pussy and made her cum! You can't do this!" Rachel moaned.

Gary looked at Sterling, and both young men seemed to truly consider Rachel's plea.

"Will you behave if I save you from Gary's cock?" Sterling blurted. Gary gave him a dark look, but said nothing.

"Yes, please! Anything!" Rachel begged.

Sterling's face opened in an expansive smile. "Very well. I will sit on the chair here and we'll have your friend Sabrina straddle my dick. You get to suck my testicles while your friend bounces up and down my cock. Understood?"

Rachel quailed back, clearly finding the very idea revolting. But suddenly her altruism from earlier lay forgotten. Saving Sabrina from being zapped by that awful shock wand was one thing. But Rachel couldn't see herself giving up her own pussy to be raped in exchange for someone else's. If it was Sabrina's cunt or Rachel's on the chopping block, the young blonde selfishly chose her own survival. "I'm so sorry, Sabrina. I don't want them to rape me," she said, her eyes reluctantly meeting Sabrina's now panicked face.

The innocent-looking brunette struggled with all her might. Her frail nakedness thrashed at her captors while they undid her bonds and repositioned her on Sterling's lap. The blonde man watched as Gary helpfully snapped Sabrina's wrists above her head to the black leather cuffs that dangled from the ceiling. The girl's arms were extended almost painfully overhead, but she still had enough slack to straddle her tormentor. Sabrina felt the hard girth of Sterling's cock pressed against her belly. Panic shot through her.

"Shall I take the ball gag out so that you can properly thank me for the fucking you are about to receive?" Sterling asked.

Sabrina's eyes fluttered shut as tears sprang to her cheeks. "SSHHH. No need for that, sweet girl. Look, you've already had an orgasm. Your cunt should be nicely lubricated already with our own juices, but just to be safe and considerate, I'll do my part." Saying this, the young man slathered more strawberry-scented lubricant up and down his cock until it glistened like a shiny metal spike. Then he gently cupped Sabrina's breasts.

"Mmmm. So nice and soft. I could squeeze these all day," he said. When she groaned at his touch, the young man slid his hands down to her smooth ass cheeks, enjoying their contours as his cock pressed harder against Sabrina's belly.

"Please take out the ball gag, Gary. I'd like to hear her speak."

Gary complied, always keeping an eye on Rachel to make sure she didn't try anything. Gary had also retrieved a baton from the iron chest, and he wasn't going to take crap from either of these girls if their struggles got too serious.

12