College Sorority N.Y.L. Ch.01

Story Info
College freshman arrives at sorority and has sexual exp.
2.7k words
4.3
38.8k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sorority N.Y.L.?" I asked myself. "That does sound strange..." I was very happy that I had received the letter of admission to my top-choice college, but this sorority - I had never heard of it. "Alpha Kappa Alpha" or "Alpha Gamma Delta", those I was familiar with, for example. But "NYL"? Was Y even a proper Greek letter? In any case, this was the one suggested by the college and when I read the more detailed description, it did sound attractive to me. Their "special thing" was that they required a dress code from their members, not necessarily in the dorm itself but outside and in particular when attending classes or any other campus activities with the exception of sports events.

The code said that the standard outfit would be blouse and skirt, not shorter than the knee, preferably blue but another darker color would be fine as well. Further, it required members to wear nylons, in form of pantyhose or tights. Thigh highs or knee highs were not okay. Finally, the shoes needed to be dress shoes, no sneakers, and socks were a no-go.

Although I had worn pantyhose only for rare festive occasions in the past, I did like wearing skirts over wearing pants and was not in principle opposed to this rule. After all, I thought, that way our sorority would be making some kind of "statement" in the way we looked on campus and also establish some sort of common identity. Fortunately the college was more to the North, so I was not too much worried about wearing pantyhose in summer time and getting too sweaty.

When I arrived on campus in late August, I was greeted by the housing officer and she showed me the way to the N.Y.L. dorm. My room was on the second floor and with the help of another student I carried my bags one flight of stairs up and walked over to my room.

The door was open and I said "hi" and entered while thanking the other student for her help with the bags.

"Hi there!" said a woman in the room. "I'm Brenda. Nice to meet you!"

"Nice to meet you, as well," I replied. "My name is Cathy."

"Great. Come in, I was told you would probably be showing up today. Where are you from?"

"California. That was a long trip..."

"I imagine you're probably tired. I'm from Tennessee by the way. Quite far away from here, as well," Brenda said. "Why don't you get yourself settled in and make you comfortable and I'll be back in an hour or so and we can go out for dinner?

I realized how late it was already and how hungry I was as well.

"Sounds like a great idea! See you soon."

I sat down on the bed closer to the door because I saw some PJs on the one next to the window and figured that was probably Brenda's. So many new impressions. I felt a bit scared, but even more overwhelmed and also quite tired. I thought I could lie down for a couple minutes and rest and then start unpacking. My thoughts went to Brenda who was a very attractive young black woman, medium built, probably 5'7" tall, and with short curly hair. She had a smile on almost all the time and seemed to be a cheerful and positive soul. Somehow even just by talking to her for a little bit I seemed to like her and I was very glad that I got such a great roommate.

About an hour later, a knock on the door woke me up -- Brenda was back and when she saw me barely awake on the bed and all my bags still unpacked she laughed and said "That's what I thought! Out of energy, huh? Let's get some good food!" And we took a short walk to a neighborhood Chinese restaurant.

Now I noticed that Brenda still wore her sorority uniform, maybe she had late afternoon classes and didn't bother to change. I asked her about this whole uniform thing and she smiled and explained that indeed, as I had thought, this was the sorority's special "trademark" and all NYL sisters were very proud of it and wouldn't even think a minute of not following the code.

"It also gives us some advantages with the guys by the way," she said, smiling broadly again.

"You mean..."

"Yes, many of them like girls in more traditional outfits and some of them also love the nylon aspect of it."

"Really?" I asked. This remark of Brenda made me feel a bit uncomfortable. I didn't really want to wear clothes that men were after in that sense... I was raised Catholic and decency always was a very important aspect of our upbringing. But in any case, I didn't have the time nor the energy to worry too much about this right now and instead had a great time with Brenda who was very interesting to talk to and who could tell me a lot about NYL and the college since she was in her junior year already.

I also enjoyed looking at her face, her smiles, and the elegant way she moved her body, her arms, hands, and her head. Very artful, I thought, I wonder if she had done any acting or dancing or something like that before.

After almost two hours, it was past nine, we left the restaurant and to my surprise Brenda took care of the bill for both of us. I decided to ask her out next time. We walked back to the dorm, spend some time in the common room watching some TV, and then retreated to our room around 11 p.m. Of course, by that time I was even more tired than when I arrived, despite of my little nap, but I would have felt bad if I had left on my own earlier and leave Brenda by herself. I didn't even think about unpacking now, but just got my PJs out of the bag along with my toiletry bag and got ready for bed. Brenda was still awake listening to some music on her iPod as I fell asleep fast and easily.

Some time later a noise woke me up. I heard a heavy breathing across the room. I could clearly tell that she was not sleeping but moving around in some sense. Not long thereafter she started to moan and I got worried if something would be wrong.

"Brenda?" I called her.

"Oh my god -- Cathy! What's going on?" She sounded somewhat upset.

"Well, I was just... worrying... about you, you know," I replied, embarrassed.

"Come on, Cathy. Don't be so silly. You know what's going on, don't you?"

"Well, I'm sorry, but I don't have a clue."

"Alright. Are you seriously telling me you don't know what masturbation is? You just managed to cut short my favorite night time activity!" She still sounded a bit upset but also surprised about my inexperience.

"I'm sorry; I know the word and what it means, but...well... I haven't experienced it... ever," I admitted, even more embarrassed.

"Yeah. That's ok, Cathy. I remember you mentioned something about your Catholic upbringing and stuff over dinner..."

"Yes, we were told not to touch ourselves there. Ever/" Brenda was quiet for a while. Then she said: "You know what, Cathy, today would be a good time to learn a bit more about yourself. What do you think?"

I had no idea what she was talking about. But could I say no to her and put her off, making her even more upset on the first night as roommates?

While I was deliberating my options, Brenda had approached my bed and tipped me gently on my shoulder.

"Cathy, I think I'm gonna join you here for a little bit," she suggested and I knew she smiled in the dark even though I could not see it. I moved a bit to the side so she would have enough space to lie next to me. My heart was pounding, since I didn't know what would happen next but I had a sense that it would be a bit challenging for me.

But Brenda just took my hand in hers and held it for a while, without speaking a word. Then she told me how she discovered her own sexuality when she was eleven and that she had being having big fun ever since. It was such an amazing experience that she had been doing it almost every day since, even when she had a boyfriend because she said that often times she would not come during sex and even if she did, it usually felt less fulfilling than if she came on her own.

All these stories about her sexual experiences made me feel aroused and warm inside, and I told her that, even though I hesitated a bit if that would be a good idea.

Brenda now took my hand and placed it on her hair. It felt really good touching her, even though I was still nervous and insecure about this whole experience. Without her telling me what to do, I just gently stroked through her firm, curly hair and felt her scalp underneath, massaging it with my fingernails, as I had memories of some enjoyable experiences at the hairdresser's.

"That feels so wonderful, Cathy," Brenda said warmly, "please don't' stop! Please..."

My fingers slowly explored her face, her forehead, eyebrows, cheeks and nose, then her chin and mouth. She slightly opened her lips when I explored her mouth and somehow my index finger went inside of her mouth and she gently grabbed it and sucked on it for a bit. That felt great, as well, and I was getting even more aroused. I played a little bit with her, trying to pull my finger out and she trying to suck it back inside. Her tongue felt very soft and silky and I wondered how it would be to taste and feel it with mine...

Brenda raised her upper body and took off her night-gown. It was clear she wanted more attention and I slowly walked my fingers down her neck and shoulders to her breasts. I was surprised how firm they were and still how soft they felt. I caressed her left breast first with both of my hands, until Brenda said she'd like it a bit stronger. So I pressed harder and deeper, now also with her right breast, and could feel that her nipples got very hard in the meantime. She asked me to squeeze them and so I did, getting myself even more excited. I knew I did a very bad and forbidden thing, but it was feeling so great to me, that my enjoyment of it was much larger than my anxiety.

Brenda had started to breathe more heavily and took my hand again to place it on top of her crotch. Now I noticed that she still wore her black pantyhose from the NYL uniform I saw earlier. She guessed my question and said that she loved the feel of the pantyhose fabric so much that she sometimes sleeps in them.

Now I was really in the middle of the "forbidden zone" but Brenda made it clear that she expected me to explore it as well as I had other areas of her body. She led my hand underneath her hose and towards her pubic area.

I had not a clue what to do and how, but just started with gently rubbing her private parts, moving down to her outer lips and then back up to the love spot that is the most forbidden zone of all. I must have been inspired since after a while Brenda started to moan louder and louder and her love spot had gotten bigger and harder under my gentle fingers. When I touched and rubbed her between her legs I felt her juices that had came out her vagina and Brenda suggested I should taste them.

I was a bit shocked, that felt a bit too weird, I thought, but then I was curious and stuck a finger full of her juices into my mouth. I was amazed by the sharp and still erotic flavor I tasted, as Brenda asked me whether I wanted more.

"What do you mean?" I asked her back.

She didn't say anything but just took her pantyhose off, she wore no panties underneath, and gently moved my head onto her crotch.

"I want you to lick me between my legs!" Brenda said in a demanding tone.

I was stunned but did not want to hurt her, so I just lowered myself all the way between her legs and explored her private parts with my tongue. I tried to lick softer, then harder, then suck a bit, then moving my tongue inside her vagina, and finally paying a lot of attention to her erect love spot. Brenda was moaning louder and louder, and more juices came out of her vagina and I licked them all up and sucked them in, experiencing every bit of her.

Moments later, her moaning became faster und louder, and then she cried out a couple of times and breathed very intensively, then finally calming down.

"Cathy, I just came!" exclaimed Brenda. "You gave me one of my most wonderful orgasms ever! I can't believe it! But I want you to have a great experience, too..."

So we reversed roles. I took off my T-shirt and my panties, and was already so aroused, that I was ready for whatever pleasure Brenda might have in stock for me.

She also started with caressing my hair, then exploring my face, but after playing a bit with her fingers in and out of my mouth, she brought her lips to mine, kissed me a couple times gently on my lips and then reached out with her tongue until she found mine. As our tongues touched for the first time, a burst of energy went through my whole body and it felt absolutely fantastic. Our tongues played with each other, pressing, sucking, withdrawing, caressing, I could have gone on forever like that.

But Brenda wanted to explore my breasts, as I have explored hers earlier, and again I would never have believed how magic it felt having my breasts caressed and massaged by a woman who is skillful at this. My nipples had already been hard before, but when Brenda sucked on them and used her tongue and teeth to squeeze them some more, they were absolutely stiff.

Now Brenda had another idea what to do next, and she put on her black pantyhose again.

"I will give you a special NYL massage," she announced, and surely had a smile on with that. She sat on the other side of the bed and placed her pantyhose encased feet on my crotch, starting a slow and tender massage. Feeling these feet in pantyhose on my private parts made me crazy of excitement and arousal and I felt large amounts of juices flowing down my vagina. Brenda clearly had some experience with this because she massaged my lips and love spot with great skill, also teasing me at times. When she noticed that I had started to moan louder, she turned around and now worked my crotch with her tongue.

Oh my god, was that wild! She knew all the special areas and how to please them and tease them and we both could not get enough of it. Brenda noticed that I was coming closer to an orgasm, and she lay down next to me again, pressing her crotch hard on mine, and touching my breasts and nipples with hers, and then again deeply kissing me with her tongue. We embraced each other, and soon I was there, for the first time, experienced an orgasm, and this with a woman... My whole body was hot and streams of energy and light flowed through me, it was so wonderful...

When I returned to Earth again, Brenda was still in my arms and smiled. I thanked her and expressed my hope that it wouldn't be the last time.

"Sorority N.Y.L.," I thought, "what a first day...!"