College Student and Roommate Ch. 02

Story Info
Young college student finds out that roommate is a rapist.
950 words
3.96
110.8k
47

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 08/12/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This chapter continues from where I left off, after finding out my roommate had been molesting me in my sleep and recording it.

After realizing that my roommate had been secretly recording videos of me changing clothes, I searched the computer for the videos and was shocked by what I found. He had been molesting me while I slept and recording it with his webcam. It was then that I realized this: he could have raped me.

I began going through the videos, hoping that he didn't rape me. Unfortunately for me, it did happen. After going through all the videos, I found a video where he raped me, it was dated one week ago.

That day, I went drinking with friends and was dead drunk and out of this world. I was told that my friends had to carry me back and he even helped them to carry me to my bed. I even thanked him for it the next day!

I was feeling bitter as I remembered how he had nonchalantly dismissed my thanks, saying that it was a responsibility of a roommate to help one another. That asshole!

Shortly after my friends had left, he turned on his webcam and placed it in the usual position on the nightstand. He sat next to me and tapped me lightly on the face a few times. I didn't respond.

Taking it as a cue that he was free to do whatever he wants, he took off all his clothes and climbed on top of me. He started kissing, licking and biting me: on my lips, my neck, and my collarbone. He moved downwards, undoing the buttons on my collar shirt, moving on to my breasts.

He unclasped my bra and removed them. He then buried his face within my breasts and took his time to caress, lick and even suck on them. After some time, he grew tired of it and shifted his attention to my crotch. He removed my skirt and pulled my panties off.

He carefully fondled my labia. With both hands, he gently pried open my labia to expose my vagina. He licked at my labia minora and occasionally my clitoris. I stirred occasionally but that didn't stop him, he knew that I wouldn't wake up. It didn't take long for vaginal lubrication to start flowing out. I was ready to be taken.

He grabbed both of my legs, and positioned them on his shoulders. He placed his penis at the entrance of my vagina and pushed it in. I moaned but showed no sign of waking. And with a single push, he shoved his entire penis into me, causing my entire body to convulse for a second before stopping.

With his hands grabbing my breasts, he began to move inside of me. With his every movement, I begin to show signs of awakening, and he knew that too. He knew that he had to finish soon. His movements got faster and his breathing got heavier. He was close to finishing.

All of a sudden, he stopped moving. His hips shuddered for a few seconds and on his face was a look of satisfaction. He had come inside of me. As he pulled his penis out of me, his cum flowed out of my vagina. He then disappeared off-camera.

Around 15 minutes later, another person appeared. I recognised him. He was always hanging around my roommate. He was holding a bottle of Ketamine and a syringe. He wasn't going to take any chances.

He filled the syringe with a small amount of Ketamine, stabbed my arm with it and pushed the plunger all the way in. After a few minutes, he slapped me in the face. I didn't even stir. With both alcohol and Ketamine in my system, there was no way I was going to wake up.

He looked at my vagina and grimaced. There was no way that he was going to use that hole. He disappeared from a few minutes and came back holding a vaseline bottle. He flipped me over so that my anus was visible. He took off his pants and poured vaseline on his penis. After lubricating it thoroughly, he then applied some of it to my anus.

He got on top of me and pressed his penis against my anus. Even after repeated attempts, he wasn't able to put it inside. I was a virgin when it came to anal sex but this man wasn't going to take no for an answer. He lubricated his fingers with vaseline and forced them into my anus. I squirmed. He ignored it. With both hands, he forced my anus open and then he rammed his penis into it. I squealed and fell silent.

He begin to slide his penis in and out of my anus. At first, it was slow, but the vaseline and my faeces helped to lubricate his penis, and it got faster and faster. Soon, he had reached his limit and he was close to coming. All of a sudden, he completely pulled his penis out of my anus.

The next part made me grimaced; he grabbed my hips, pulled my ass up and stuffed his shit-stained penis into my vagina. With a few more thrusts, he came into me and collapsed on top of me. After a few minutes of stillness, he pulled out his penis and got up.

The video ended there.

I was wet. Before I knew it, I had been touching myself while watching it. I actually got aroused from watching a video of me getting raped.

"Did you have fun watching it?"

I turned around in surprise. It was my roommate grinning at me.