College Summer Break Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Something tingled in Lisa's core, and resonated there when he made that declaration, and unthinkingly gave her that title. Something delicious. She knew his cock well, so she leaned over and reached out to caress it, but not enough to make him cum. Still, he gasped and shuddered with relief at that brief teasing contact. "Not just yet, Tom." She stroked the shaft of his cock, wet with streams of precum. "You're being such a good boy that I have a special treat for you today. You'll just have to hold out a little longer."

His long, drawn-out moan sent waves of pleasure through her body. She almost came at that moment. Tom was a healthy, handsome, virile man and he'd placed his trust in her, and confirmed her position of power verbally. She was thrilled. It was time. She felt empowered to conquer her own fears now. Slowly, she undid the buttons on her blouse. As the cloth parted down the center, exposing her sternum, it became obvious she wasn't wearing a bra.

Tom was staring now, dumbfounded. For the past two months, Lisa had always been fully clothed when she'd given him and his friends these marvelous hand jobs. He wasn't sure what the expression on her face signaled. To be honest he barely glanced at her face now, his eyes riveted to the widening "V" of exposed flesh on her chest... and the inner curves of her tits as they came into view. He wondered if this was a new tease she'd decided upon. But when its final button was undone, she gracefully let the blouse slip off her shoulders and stood topless before him.

Lisa still had feelings of apprehension, since Tom was only the second person to see her 'new' breasts (even though they'd grown naturally, they were still new to her at this point) and also he was the first male to do so. His look of utter adoration was all that she'd hoped for -- and more! It was as if he couldn't tear his eyes away. Impishly, she gave her shoulders a little shimmy and his lips formed into a large 'O' of lusty astonished need. "Do you like your special treat, my good boy?" she asked in a husky voice.

His jaw flapped up and down a couple of times as he tried to find speech again. "Y... y... you're magnificent, Miss Lisa. I've never seen a more beautiful woman." It could have been idle flattery, but the tone of his voice was absolute sincerity. Subconsciously, she was pleased that he didn't just say that her tits were beautiful, as if they were detached from her. He said SHE was beautiful -- her totality, not just a body part or two. She only realized that later, when she was remembering this moment.

Emboldened, she braced her hands against his knees and arched her back a little. Her breasts were on display about a foot from his face. Breathing heavily with excitement, Tom was licking his now dry lips, with his eyes so open that she could see white all around his irises. He gave the appearance of a man completely mesmerized. After all, he'd never seen Lisa in any state of undress before, and now she was topless. Lisa basked in the warmth of his admiration, and was pleased to note that he'd lost none of his erection. His cock was still at attention, still throbbing with his heartbeat and still streaming his clear, aromatic precum.

As a final prelude to giving him the relief he needed, she tilted her torso, lowering one of her breasts to make contact with his fingertips. The ropes were tied above his wrist, so he was able to raise his fingers and palm up off the chair arm and did so almost reflexively. She shifted her breast to press against his palm, and he began kneading it. As she'd imagined -- better than she'd imagined -- Tom's hand was the one feeling her breast, not Bill's. And his hand felt so good that it was all she could do to not scream with joy! That contact of the first male to touch her there was so blissfully intense that Lisa came! She did it silently, and as her pussy muscles contracted, she prevented her body from shaking too much by holding her tummy and leg muscles in firm contraction.

Her eyes did dilate their pupils as they partially rolled up in their sockets in reaction to her orgasm. Tom might've become aware that something had happened, if he'd been looking into her eyes at that moment. But he was staring intently at his hand, still gently kneading her warm, smooth breast. Taking a few very slow, deep breaths, Lisa gradually regained her composure.

She felt she'd teased and edged him enough, and she wanted to see how quickly she could get him to climax now. She knelt again between his knees, her breasts still in full view. She knew that they were in view because his eyes never left them as she lowered herself. Her left hand quickly slipped beneath his scrotum, cradling and gently pumping his sack. Her right hand grasped the top of his cock's shaft just beneath its crown, and her thumb began rubbing his sensitive frenulum on the underside of its crown.

The sensation was like an electric current of excitement and arousal that ripped from Tom's cock and balls to some mysterious place deep in his core where orgasms are triggered. The speed of thought is much faster than speech. The thoughts that raced through his mind were something like, "Oh my god! What is she doing? That's fantastic! Oh! Ah! Fucking amazing! I can't hold back any longer. I'm going to cum. I'm fucking going to cum!" What managed to leave his lips was, "Fuck! I'm..." Just those two words. And his cock jumped against her grip and spat -- spat hard, repeatedly!

A grinning Lisa knew that he was attempting to warn her that he was cumming. And her thought processes were something like, "Yes, you are going to cum. And right where I want you to do it. That's a good boy! Cum for me!" However, the speech that left her lips was a triumphant, "Yes!" She'd aimed his cock carefully. Spurt after spurt shot from the head of his dick, and anointed her tits and part of her neck with his hot seed. The whitish, sticky ropes splatted wetly, spraying out from their impacts. That viscous, sharp-smelling fluid now clinging to her tits felt so erotic that she was astonished, immediately thinking, "Why did I wait so long to do this?" Of course, she'd smelled it many times before from different men. And their semen on the whole smelled similar, but with overtones unique to each man. But she'd never smelled it interacting with her own hot skin before. One droplet of the spray actually struck her lip, and her tongue snaked out and swiped it into her mouth before she had time to think. Her taste buds registered the flavor of his semen for the first time!

In retrospect, she expected it to be horrible tasting. She was surprised that it wasn't that bad, sort of salty and slippery, as well as a little bitter, not tasting very much like it smelled, certainly nothing like she'd feared. Thinking it over later, she felt it could possibly become an acquired taste. "Maybe sometime I'll try drinking it straight from the source," she thought to herself, feeling a wave of naughtiness at that idea. "I bet Tom would like that. Like that? He'd probably freak out with joy!" she giggled mentally.

By this time, Tom's cock was softening. Now in learning mode, Lisa was curious about something. Without saying anything, she started pumping his shaft while her left hand came up to smear his cum all over her tits. She continued rubbing the fluids on them until her tits gleamed wetly, and the room was filled with the smell of semen and sex. Breathing so rapidly now that she was on the verge of hyperventilating, she was avidly watching Tom's reaction to this.

To say that Tom was astounded would be a gross understatement. He was completely thunderstruck! Lisa was doing things that he'd never dreamed would ever occur! And was obviously enjoying every moment of it! And now she was actually rubbing his semen over and into her breasts... breasts he was seeing for the first time today. This salacious display was totally mind-blowing! His body reacted, though -- his cock stiffened again!

Elated to feel his renewing engorgement, Lisa stopped rubbing her tits and let her hand go back to cupping and kneading his balls as she stroked and began pumping his cock shaft. Within a very few minutes, Tom was straining against the ropes that bound him to the chair. His hips were free enough that he was leveraging them up and forward, mimicking the hip movement used in fucking. Lisa's hand at his balls extended a finger under and behind them, rubbing that firm tube deep to the skin there. That took Tom over his peak a second time! He gasped, and his cock gave out two more squirts of semen before jerking weakly several times, and then going limp. The two squirts were not as powerful as the first time -- these only hit low on Lisa's chest, dribbling toward her navel. His weak final jerks produced only a tiny flow of ejaculate out of the slit in the head of his cock. That flow oozed down onto the back of Lisa's hand and wrist.

Smiling like a cat that was enjoying a dish of cream, she scooped the dribble up from her navel and added it to what was already on her breasts, including what was on her hand. Slumped bonelessly in the chair, Tom watched, still amazed. Lisa stood up, not bothering to cover her glistening tits, and went into his kitchen to dampen a dish cloth with warm water. She returned and used it to carefully clean his limp cock, petting it in the process, murmuring, "You were such a good boy, Tom. I'm so proud of you. That was perfect." She put her arms around his neck, and kissed his cheek tenderly. Mentally shrugging and tossing caution to the winds, she also kissed his lips.

Tom couldn't return the embrace, tied as he was, and his cock was too drained to even attempt to rise again. But he could return her surprising kiss. This was, by all accounts, about the fourth surprising treat she'd given him in this session. And he was already hoping, praying that there would be more such sessions in the very near future! As he was thinking this, Lisa was busy untying him. Actually she slipped open the knot at his right wrist, and told him, "Try untying yourself completely now, Tom." As he worked to do this, she was putting her blouse back on, since by now his cum was dried on her skin, and flaking off with her movements. She wanted to keep some of it to see if it became sticky again if she got it wet again after she returned home.

The session ended more normally now, Tom giving her a warm hug as he begged her to schedule another session with him soon. As she replaced her ropes in her carry bag, he slipped her payment in with them. She wasn't paying too much attention, because they were discussing if Tom thought that any of his other buddies would like to be tied up in this manner. He promised to sound them out, agreeing not to give any details... just to say that he'd tried it and the results were mind-blowing. He'd tell her the names of any who said they'd be cool with trying it.

When Lisa got home, she discovered two things. First, the flakes of semen did indeed get slimy upon getting wet again. And she could even detect its scent, although it was only a 'ghost' of a scent, compared to when it was fresh. Second, unbeknownst to her, Tom had actually paid her much more that her normal payment! "He must've really enjoyed everything," she murmured, grinning. She wondered if his generosity was a one time thing, or if they'd established a new payment schedule.

That very evening, Tom gave her a call. True to his word, he'd discovered that two of his buddies would eagerly submit to being tied like he'd been. When she made a comment about his generous payment, he replied, "Miss Lisa... what you do for me... to me... with me... is worth every penny of that. You definitely earned it. And even though I didn't tell my friends what you did other than tying me up, I told them what I paid you, and that I expected them to match it." With effusive thanks on his part, and a promise to give him another session in 3 days on her part, they ended the call.

Lisa still had almost a month left before she'd return to college, and she wondered how much she could earn before then, given her new way of conducting sessions with Tom and his two friends. She knew that building up more funds was nice, but she was learning that the feeling of control she was getting felt even better -- more important and fulfilling. Her pussy muscles contracted as she remembered Tom pulling so vigorously at those ropes and being in her power like that!

That churning sensation deep inside her honey pot led to another thing she began to consider. Recalling what the doctor had said about important components of semen being absorbed through the vaginal wall, she was curious if they could enhance her breast development. Estrone and prolactin certainly sounded like possible candidates. Maybe she believed that, or maybe she was merely rationalizing her budding desired to actually have sex. To feel those cocks doing what they were designed to do -- enter her. And to feel her pussy doing what it was designed to do -- sheathe them, embrace them, and accept what they deliver.

Her inner goddess was prodding her, whispering, "It will be fun finding out, feeling that hot cum flooding us, and absorbing some of that essence." Since Lisa had already started taking the pill, she knew from its instructions that in less than a week she actually could have sex. And she was fairly certain that she'd like Tom to be her first experience that way... to take her actual virginity. She grabbed her vibrator and started fucking herself with it, imagining it was Tom's cock. This time, when she came, she had to bite her bed-covers to stifle her scream of climax, rather than scare the entire neighborhood. "Oh my god," she murmured, sweating and still breathing hard. "Can Tom's cock possibly feel better than that? If so, I may faint from the ecstasy!" The idea made her shiver in anticipation.


12