College Sweethearts: A Romance

Story Info
Taylen and Reid.
9.5k words
4.68
35.4k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KayVamp
KayVamp
345 Followers

College Sweethearts

"WHAT?!?! You have got to be fucking playing me here! Take your snooty ass outside before I make you eat that damn polo you favor so much!" exclaimed third year forensic student Taylen Andrews. She was medium height, around five foot six and had brown hair flowing down to her mid back. She had a very tall angry looking man backed into a lab table yelling at him with all of her might.

"I don't give a shit if you have studied longer than I have, but you are not going to yell at Aiden for your own dumbass judgment. He may not stand up to you, but I sure as hell have no problem blacking your eye. Common sense, which you apparently have none of, will tell you not to wear your best clothes to a forensic lab class. Formalin is dangerous enough without worrying if you got it on your precious fucking shirt!"

A fuming Grant replied, "Just because you dress in rags doesn't mean I have to! I'm not compromising my sense of style and taste for this damn class!"

"Break it up you two. Grant, Taylen is right about your clothes and your attitude towards your fellow classmates. I'm this close to letting her deck you and not report it. Look, don't make me the bad guy here, Grant has that title well managed for the entire campus," proclaimed a calm Professor Reid.

"I'm sick of you blaming everyone else for your mistakes Grant. The next time you step foot in my classroom or lab, you better be wearing appropriate clothing or you're out of here with no questions asked. Now apologize to Taylen, she absolutely does not wear rags. I actually think she looks rather nice."

Taylen blushed at his compliment, knowing to take it at more than face value. The infamous Professor Reid was well known and also well loved by all the ladies, and some of the men, on campus. It doesn't take much to know exactly why either... He's a lean six and a half feet tall, dark hair and blue eyes that never end. His muscles aren't the biggest, but they are more than enough to make his clothes pull tight across his body in the best way possible.

It isn't uncommon for students to admire their professors, and it is definitely not uncommon for them to often lust after them as well. In fact, most of the population of their town lusted after the man but he was becoming known as the "Unattainable Bachelor" of the state. The very well hidden truth was that he isn't a bachelor at all; in fact, the love of his life was in the very room with him at the moment. His best student was not only the smartest student he had ever encountered, but also the love of his life. Taylen Andrews had stolen his heart the moment he first saw her five years ago in that little coffee house down on Western. Though, looking back at it, he should have hated her for ruining his favorite shirt with coffee but that wasn't possible when he saw her look like she was going to cry.

Before she had ever been accepted into the university and Reid had become her professor, his strong arms had held her close as he promised of a better life together. His large gentle hands had roamed her ever willing body in a way that at this very moment made her regret signing up for her favorite class. I knew the risks of receiving him as my professor but then again, why shouldn't I be excited to be learning under one of the most accredited Forensic Anthropologists in North America? She thought to herself.

He was the best in his field as well as the youngest. At the young age of 27, Jonathon Daniel Reid became the newest professor in the Forensic Anthropology unit at the University of Tennessee. Taylen, now being no more than 23 years old, had known Reid since she was 18 before she had even been accepted to the university. He was older, handsome, intelligent and extremely interested in her. His brown hair and blue eyes were almost too much for her to resist.

With a brief meeting in her favorite coffee shop, Taylen knew she would love him with every ounce of her being, and soon. Now, if only she hadn't met him by being her normal klutz self and spilling coffee all over him. Well, at least it was already cool since she had gotten lost in another one of her novels forgetting all about her waiting coffee. He might have been nice enough to laugh it off, but I still flush and almost cry at the embarrassment of the situation.

God, I'm grateful he was such as nice guy, something like that would have scarred me for life she thought as she quickly got back to her lab table. After apologizing for a million times, Reid sat with Taylen and talked over coffee. Their common love of Forensic Science sparked a bond between the two, making them inseparable. After many coffee dates of discussing forensics, the topics began to shift more towards private life. The more Reid knew about Taylen, the more he wanted her. A week later, Reid gathered his courage and asked Taylen on a real date to which she excitedly accepted.

After a few weeks of dating, Taylen couldn't fight her urges to be with him intimately. After a romantic dinner out, she grabbed Reid's hand and pulled him to her and kissed him with more passion than even she knew possible. With their hearts pounding in their chests, they rushed back to Reid's loft where they spent the rest of the evening in. Reid's hands pushed her into the wall of the elevator covering her cry of shock with a deep kiss. They were half naked by the time the elevator opened to his floor. He carried her to his bed and fell on top of her, kissing his way down to her warm core. Spreading her legs to kiss and lick her inner folds. He sucked on her clit while pumping two large fingers in and out of her tight heat. The taste of her made him moan and his rock hard cock jumped at the thought of being sheathed in her. Reid climbed up her body, leaving kisses all the way. His climb stopped as he took a dark nipple in his mouth and flicked the nub with his tongue while he palmed the other. Her body stiffened as the head of his cock lined itself up with her warm slit. Grabbing her hip, he slid in slowly, feeling her stretch around him until he was touching her cervix. He groaned out and leaned in to kiss her full lips. Her nails dug into his biceps as she lifted her hips and started fucking herself with his cock. They explored each other for hours, learning what each loved sexually until neither could stand to move. Taylen woke the next morning snuggled in the strong arms of the most attractive man she had ever seen. She knew then that no one else would ever be good enough for her.

But that was almost a year ago. A year ago since she had signed up and started taking his forensics classes. Now that Reid was her professor, everything had to be put on hold. They knew the rules and if they were caught it would cost Reid is job and Taylen her scholarships resulting in more chaos than needed. They vowed to put their love life on hold for the time being to protect themselves from legal situations. For now, Taylen would have to accept compliments and side glances that would go undetected by others as a sign of compassion. Her heart was more than breaking, but she would endure it for the sake of their future together.

I love him more than anything, she thought, but I'm not sure how much more I can take. Thank god that I'm almost through with my schooling, and then we can be together openly. sighing to herself she thought, I just hope he doesn't grow tired of me before then.

**** Hidden Romance

Sigh I loathe February fourteenth! It's a sick and masochistic way to remind single people that no one loves them; yeah... that's Valentine's Day for you. Stupid frickin' commercial holiday! My frustration only grew throughout my daily classes, seeing the signs of the approaching damnation. It's only the seventh, but pink and red hearts line the hallways at UTK effectively breaking my heart more and more with the sight of each one. Let's be honest I don't hate Valentine's Day; I just simply cannot wait for this one to be over. The man I love is more than off limits at the moment and I'm not graduating in the next week so, I'm forced to endure the lovers' holiday alone. I glanced up from my laptop only to be met by hauntingly blue eyes filled with sadness and longing. My heart broke instantly; He's missing me just as much as I miss him.

A glance across the room was all that was safe, but I knew exactly what he was saying with that glance. As soon as it started, the glance ended with his cell phone going off. An annoyed Reid stood and left the lounge, leaving me alone yet again. I know it isn't his fault we can't be together; I just wish we could at least do something together for Valentine's Day.

February 13

I stood in my doorway staring at the amazing bouquet in front of me. The delivery man was so hidden behind the enormous arrangement that he set the flowers down so I could sign for them. White lilies and deep purple orchids, my favorite and only one person knew that. My heart raced, I was dying to read the card, and I just had to see what he put to make this even better! My heart sped up as I read:

Meet me where we first met. Ask for Amy. See you tonight, R.

I gasped; He wants to meet me at the coffee shop I thought to myself. I wonder just what Reid is up to, he knows we can't risk being caught together intimately. I raced upstairs and showered quickly, rummaged through my entire closet and found a sexy red dress that was perfect for tonight. I looked at the clock as it was displaying five-thirty. Great, just enough time to do my makeup and head down to the coffee shop, I thought to myself as I applied a smoky eye shadow and a red lipstick to my face. I slipped on my gladiator-ish black high-heels and made my way down the stairs very slowly. I made the short trip to the coffee house and paused just outside the door. The place was packed with valentine's decorations and happy couples occupied the tables, I waited for that loneliness to reappear inside me but when it didn't show, I opened the door and walked in. Looking around at waitresses' nametags, I found no Amy. I walked to the counter and asked the man working the register for Amy.

"Are you Taylen?" I nodded as he reached below the counter bringing back a note, "Amy had to leave, but she told me to give this to you. You're supposed to read it, and then follow directions... Whatever that means." I took the note glancing back at the young man, whose name happened to be Jonathon which made me think of my Reid waiting for me, I smiled and walked away. The note, which was slightly bigger than that of the card from my flowers, was held shut with a heart shaped sticker.

I know this Valentine's Day is being just as hard on you as it is me, so I've planned a little bit of fun for us. Go home and pack an overnight bag. Dress warmly, but bring a swimsuit. A note will be waiting for you at home. Waiting for you, R.

Shocked and excited, I made my way home quickly avoiding the honks of annoyed drivers. I made it to my apartment where the note was taped to my door, the front reading "Open inside". I walked into my apartment and read the note breathlessly.

Once you've packed your bag, call Jessica and tell her "The snow is on the ground." She'll tell you what to do next. All my love, R.

I squealed and ran upstairs to pack my bag, the whole time fantasizing about what was going to happen. Packing took all of ten minutes and I dialed Jessica impatiently waiting for her to answer. I knew exactly why he picked Jessica to help him; she was the only other person that knew of our relationship and also my best friend.

"Yello?" Her normal response to a ringing phone, no matter whose it was ringing...

"Hey Jess! So apparently, the snow is on the ground??" I said more as a question than a statement. A squeal erupted causing me to jerk the phone from my ear.

"Oh god, I wasn't expecting you to call so soon! Okay, okay. Have you packed? Good, now drive over here and I'll tell you what your next clue is!"

Apparently she was just as excited as I am because she hung up on me immediately and never gave me time to ask questions. I grabbed my bag and purse and headed towards my raggedy old Saturn. The drive to Jess' was short since she only lived ten minutes away, I pulled into her driveway and practically ran to her door. Before I even made it up the steps, the door flew open revealing an excitedly smiling Jessica.

"Come on, come on! I've got to get you on your way soon." Jessica pulled me into her house effectively making me almost eat hard wood floors. She led me into her living room and handed me another note.

"Here you'll find an address and a door key. Do not lose these! You'll type the address into the GPS and follow the directions carefully." She took a breath and continued. "Now, since you don't have a GPS in that clunker, you will be borrowing your best friend's shiny newish car! Don't mess with me because this has all been planned. Give me your damn keys woman!"

I dug through my purse and handed the keys over willingly, who was I to ask questions when Reid had obviously put a lot of time and work into this? Jess ushered me to the door and with note in hand, I made my way to her Navigator. I climbed into the massive vehicle and yelled out a thank you to a teary eyed Jessica.

"Drive safely and don't you dare leave your phone on! This is your weekend and I don't want the two of you interrupted at all!"

I knew I loved her for a reason! I backed out of her driveway and followed the directions displayed by the GPS. It would take me exactly 23 minutes to get where I was supposed to go, which had only been labeled as "Valentine's Gift" on Jess' GPS. Before long, I realized where I was headed towards... Just then, the Gatlinburg sign came into view and my exit was next. My heart was racing as I drove closer to my final stop for the night. I opened the note Jess had given me and read down to what was supposed to happen next.

Park in front of cabin 12 and use the key provided to get in. Place your bags in the closet and proceed to the enclosed patio. Impatiently waiting for you, R.

My heart sped up to the point I thought I was having a panic attack as I drove to cabin twelve, which happened to be hidden in the woods. The cabin was adorable! Dark wood with a large porch and what looked to be a large enclosed patio in the back. The way the snow sat on the cabin's roof and on the ground just screamed romance! I put Jess' Navigator in park and grabbed my bags from the back seat, thankful that the pathway to the cabin was clear of ice and snow. I slowly unlocked the door and was greeted by a large living space with the biggest fireplace I have ever seen. A big fire was blazing and a vanilla smell wafted through the air, as if welcoming me home. Tiny pink and red hearts lined the way to the bedroom where I placed my things in the closet as directed, I stole a glance in the mirror and touched up my appearance quickly. I slowly and seductively stepped out of the bedroom and made my way towards a now open door that led to the enclosed patio. There stood the most beautiful, handsome, striking (my list could go on forever so I'll stop here) man I have ever seen. Jonathon Daniel Reid was dressed to kill in black dress pants and a black button up dress shirt. I thought my heart had stopped along with my breathing, I soon found myself wrapped in two well-toned arms being kissed with a passion I've never known. My body went limp in his arms and he pulled me closer to his defined chest.

"My god Taylen, you're shivering baby. Let's get you by the fire ok?"

I nodded, I couldn't do anything else... not even tell him that I wasn't shivering because I was cold. No, the only reason I was shivering was because I needed his touch so badly. Lifting me with ease, we made it to the fireplace where Reid sat me down and wrapped me in a blanket. Looking into my eyes, he leaned forward and placed soft kisses on my lips while he nibbled on my bottom lip. My need took over as my hands grabbed at his hair and pulled him down to the floor to straddle him. My legs held him close to me as I started unbuttoning his dress shirt, letting my hands explore his chest once again. It had been almost a year since I had even touched him intimately without the fear of being caught. The pile of clothes on the floor spoke of his need for me as well, as our bodies intertwined and joined hastily, primal urges outranking romance for the time being. His fingertips dug into my hips as he slammed into me, as if claiming me as his own, and my nails left red marks all down his muscular back. His thrusts picked up as he got close to coming and my hips were lifting to match his until my entire body shook with the built up orgasm. We collapsed in a pile of sweaty exhaustion in front of the fire, holding each other close. It was close to midnight before we left our cozy spot on the floor, neither one of us willing to let go long enough.

"You don't know how badly I've wanted to say 'fuck it' and throw you down on one of the lab tables Taylen. We need to figure out something soon before I'm molesting you in public." He laughed, but we both knew it was true. "Come on; let's reheat our dinner I had planned. I'm sure we need it more now than we did originally."

His light laugh floated through the air and I felt at home again. I had always felt safe and at home with Reid, no matter where we were. If it weren't for school, we would probably be married with 2.5 children by now, but no... I had to go and sign up for his classes! Sigh Stop it Taylen, you know the circumstances wouldn't change a bit, even if he wasn't your teacher, he would still be faculty. We walked hand in hand toward the enclosed patio to the dinner awaiting us; we ate quickly and decided on relaxing in the hot tub together. I slid on my bathing suit that covered my stomach but left my entire back and shoulders exposed, it was Reid's favorite after all. Sliding into the hot tub, I noticed all of the candles Reid had placed around the patio and smiled to myself thinking just how great this weekend will be.

Valentine's Day

I awoke the next morning to the smell of eggs and bacon frying somewhere close enough to make my mouth water. I made my way into the kitchen to find a half dressed Reid cooking breakfast. Wearing nothing but a pair of plaid pajama bottoms, Reid looked good enough to have for breakfast and just forget the damn eggs. I wrapped my arms around his waist from behind him and nuzzled his back lovingly.

"Good morning sleepy head, I was wondering if you were going to grace me with your beauty today." He turned to kiss the top of my head and laughed, "You look adorable when you're sleeping, and I've missed watching you do that."

I blushed, I knew he did that and always had but it still made me blush. What if my mouth was hanging wide open or something? Leave it to Reid to find me attractive even while sleeping. I nuzzled his back a few minutes longer then grabbed some plates out of the cabinet for us to eat off of.

"Did you bring another dress for tonight? I really like the red one you had on last night, but it got a little messed up during our 'encounter' by the fire." He laughed as I rolled my eyes at him and finished my breakfast.

After breakfast, Reid and I spent the rest of the day screwing like bunnies, I secretly think he's trying to make up for all he's missed this past year! After a good 45 minutes of sex in the shower, we finally decided to dress for dinner, which was to be a surprise to me. I sprayed vanilla perfume on my naked body and slipped into my black low cut halter dress that I had brought just for this occasion along with my gladiator high-heels from the other night. My eyes caught sight of a half-naked Reid running around the cabin like a chicken with its head cut off, I quickly shook off the bad thoughts and returned to applying my makeup. I wonder what the hell he's doing, why is he acting so nervous all of a sudden? Oh god, is he going to end us because he can't take not being able to see each other openly? No, Taylen, stop it. He wouldn't have put all this work into a private weekend if he didn't want to continue our relationship. My mind continued to play tricks on me as I applied my makeup and finished my hair. I stood back from the mirror and took in my finished project. I stood over 5'9 in my heels, my pale legs contrasting with my dark black dress and my reddish-brown hair cascading in curls down my back. Not bad, if I do say so myself. Carefully walking out of the bedroom, my breath hitched in my throat and I thought I would pass out from the scene before me. All the lights were out in the cabin, but a soft glow of at least one hundred candles lit the room with a romantic hue. The table was set for two with a red table cloth and gold lined plates and wine goblets, I later noticed the flow of rose petals on the floor leading my way to the beautiful table. I looked around and found no sight of tonight's mastermind anywhere. Still taking everything in, I looked down at the plate meant for me and noticed a small card.

KayVamp
KayVamp
345 Followers