College Tit-Fuck

Story Info
Two students explore the mysteries of love and boob-sex.
989 words
3.93
155.8k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Carnevil9
Carnevil9
735 Followers

"No! Not in my pussy! I told you."

"Awe, c'mon, Jill," I whined, standing there naked, my cock stiff and throbbing. "I'm horny! And besides, I love you."

Still lying on her back on the spartan dorm room bed, Jill clamped her knees together and hugged them to her naked chest. "You don't love me. You just want to fuck me."

"What's the difference?" I asked, waggling my hot pink prick at her. "Look at this thing! How can you pass up a treat like this?"

She rolled her eyes. "Andrew, you know I'm saving my virginity for marriage. Stop asking."

"Okay, then give me a blowjob. That won't violate your precious virginity."

"Ewww. I'll give you a handjob, how's that sound?"

"I can give myself a handjob. C'mon, Jill, give me some sugar."

"You want to fuck my titties?" She lowered her knees and jiggled her boobies at me. "You can't give yourself a titjob, now can you?"

I thought about it. Better than nothing, I figured. Her handjobs were nice, but I was read to move on to something more. "Okay."

I knee-walked up the length of her body on the bed, straddling her torso, until my ass was on her belly button and my stiff rod lay between her soft white boobies.

"How does this work? I've never done a titty-fuck before."

"Like I have?" she said. "I don't know."

I looked at my cock, lying in her cleavage. It was a pretty sight, but there was lots of empty space.

"Well, maybe you should press them together with your hands," I suggested.

She placed her hands on the outer sides of her breasts and pressed them together, trapping my raging hard-on between them. I started swinging back and forth from my knees. The effect was underwhelming.

"How does that feel?" she asked hopefully.

"Like a waste of time," I told her. "Something's missing." I saw the tube of Astroglide on the night stand. She'd given me many handjobs with it on previous dates. "Can you reach that lube over there?"

She reached over and grabbed the tube, handed it to me. I popped the top open and drizzled it down onto my cock, deep in the channel of her breasts.

I kept swinging. The lube did the trick; what had been a barely pleasurable sensation instantly became pure heaven!

"My god, Jill, that's good!" I said enthusiastically.

She seemed pleased. "Yeah, baby!" she said. "Fuck my titties! Fuck them good!!" She was grinning and her eyes were twinkling.

I swung harder and faster, my knees clamped on her rib cage, my butthole grazing her flat belly, and my shaft plowing a channel between her young titties. "Oh, Jill, this is awesome!"

"What should I be doing?"

I felt my pleasure rising, and wasn't particularly inclined to answer her. I just kept swinging, sliding up and down in her cleavage. But she seemed to want to be a more active participant in the proceedings She tucked her chin down to her chest, and pursed her lips. Her mouth could almost reach my cock head on it's closest approach to her face. Not one to pass up a good thing, I lengthened my stroke, and managed to reach her pouty lips.

She brushed her mouth against the raging purple head of my cock. The feeling was incredible. I continued to pump, faster and harder, and further up toward her face. On each stroke, she got a little more of her lips onto my cock head. After ten or fifteen strokes, she was getting most of the head in on each swing. Then she started using her tongue, swirling it and licking it each time around. I felt my balls tighten and the blood rushing in my ears. This was definitely working.

My brain stopped analyzing the situation, and my actions became more and more of an automatic response. All I knew was that I was swinging at the hips, my cock shaft was nestled in a slick wet valley, and my flaring cock head was engulfed in a warm, sucking mouth at the apex of every stroke. I was also dimly aware of her intense, beautiful face, doing its best to bestow pleasure on my most sensitive organ.

The pleasure response got stronger and more intense. My cock was on fire, my heart was pounding, and I felt that familiar feeling of inevitability. My hips began to buck and my fists clenched the sheets. My cock lurched, spasmed, and spat a huge gob of jism in a great arc. It landed squarely on her nose.

"Hey!" she screamed, as rope after rope assaulted her face. The first one had gone up her nostril; the second one hit her in the eye. The next few whitewashed her cheeks. After that, she managed to turn her face to the side, and then smacked me in the side of the head with her fist, knocking me over onto the bed.

I lay there on my side, my hips convulsing, my cock still spurting. She was grabbing sheets of Kleenex, trying to wipe the sticky blobs of jizz off her face.

"Andrew! You are a pig!" she was yelling. I just lay there, delirious, an idiotic grin on my face, as my cock continued to leak creamy white cum onto her sheets.

After a few minutes, I came to my senses and sat up. "Thanks, Jill! That was great!" I said.

"Get your clothes and get out of here!" she screamed, throwing my underwear at me. "And don't call me again, you jerk!"

Still grinning, I pulled on my trousers and shoes, stuffing my briefs and socks into my pockets. I held my shirt in my hand as I backed toward the door. "See you tomorrow after class?" I asked.

She smiled sheepishly. "Yeah, I guess so," she said. "And it's gonna be MY turn to cum, you bastard!"

Carnevil9
Carnevil9
735 Followers