College with a Cane Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You okay?" I asked.

"Uh-huh! It feels good, Er! It feels really good, it's just a little tight!"

"Don't worry, baby, it will be a little uncomfortable. But you know what'll make it feel even better?"

"What's that?"

I began to move her up and down my shaft, feeling every inch of her slick opening. "We have to move like this, does that feel good?"

"Yes, yes!" She began to increase her speed on her own. I lowered my hands off her ass and let her take over. "Oh, Erik, it feels amazing! Can I keep going!?"

"Keep going, Donna! You're doing great!" My breathing began to quicken, her pussy felt amazing around my dick. "Keep going, baby. You're going to make me cum!"

"Me too!" she said, bucking widely on my shaft. "This feels so good. Oh my god, what you did before is nothing compared to this! I can't... I can't keep going like this! I'm getting too weak! I can't control my legs!"

She began slowing down, obviously losing control of herself as she began to climax. On cue, I took over, ramming into her as much as I could. "Oh shit, Donna, you feel so amazing! Oh fuck!"

"Erik! Keep going! I'm gunna... I'm gunna... I'm—" she didn't finish her sentence, instead moans of pleasure overtook her voice. She came for the third time just as I began to cum inside her as well. She obviously was not expecting it, my release inside her triggered yet another orgasm. "Oh shit, Erik! Keep going! Oh shit, keep cumming, Erik! Keep cumming! Fill my pussy with your cum!"

I kept pushing into her has much as I could. Finally, after what felt like an eternity, my cock stopped spurting and I fell back in the bed breathing heavily. She also fell forward, lying on top of me catching her breath. She quickly caught her breath and rolled off to the side of me. I was still semi-hard, and she pulled the condom off.

"Whoa!" she said marveling at the amount of cum in the condom. "Is it always that much?"

I gave her a tissue and grabbed the condom in another one. She began wiping me and herself off as I tossed the tissue wrapped condom into the garbage. "No," I said between breaths. "No, that was all because of you, because you felt so good."

She kissed me, got up, threw her tissue away and brought a bottle of water to the bed. "You felt amazing too," she admitted, kissing me again and laying back down. "I'm a little sore down there, though..."

"Oh poor baby! Well, you did get quite a work out! You know what'll help that soreness?"

"What's that?"

"We'll just have to keep doing this. Eventually, you'll stretch out a little bit and it'll feel just as good without the soreness."

"I'd like that, Erik! Practice makes perfect, right? But until then... do you have any ibuprofen? I think I'm going to be sore all day!"

"Sure, here, take these,"" I said, grabbing two of Sean's ibuprofen tablets. I hopped out of bed and hobbled over to the fridge. I opened it up, grabbed something inside and tossed it to her. "This icepack should help too!"

She giggled, wrapped the icepack around my shirt and placed it between her legs with a yelp. "Are you crazy!? This is freezing!"

"Yeah! It's ice! But you're always supposed to ice muscles after they've had an intense workout like that! As for me..." I grabbed a handful of the medicine cocktail I have to take regularly due to my nerve damage. "My pain's up, but don't worry. I'm in more pain but it was worth it. Why don't you ice yourself for 20 minutes, we'll watch some Simpsons on DVD and then take a nap? When we wake up, we should both be feeling a little better and we can join everyone else for dinner?"

She kept the icepack between her legs and took her ibuprofen. "Alright Erik. I'm so sleepy after that. I just want to cuddle and fall asleep in your arms!"

I turned on the TV, put in Season 6 of the Simpsons into the DVD player, and we watched until we fell asleep naked in each other's arms. The last thing I remember before falling asleep was her kissing my forehead.

"I love you, Donna," I said after her kiss.

"I love you too, Erik."

12