College, Women and Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Pinch them hard. I want you to hurt them. The more they hurt the hotter my pussy gets. Put both hands around my boob and squeeze it. I want my tit to feel like it's going to pop like a zit," she ordered as she continued to fuck me.

"Shit, I'm going to cum," I moaned to her. She lifted off my cock till it was just inside her pussy. Then she slammed her cunt down on my erupting pole. As my rod bottomed out at her cervix she exploded into another screaming cock milking peak while I pumped jet after jet of hot thick cum into her pulsing, sucking cunt.

As she recovered she tilted her head back and said, "You're my third fuck this week. With any luck I'm pregnant and won't have to come back to this damn place next fall. What I really want to do is live with my Mom, have kinky sex with her, my brothers and my sister and have babies. I hate school. I just want to be like my Mom and her brothers and sister."

Well, I guess she did get knocked up as that was the last I ever saw of Jan, The Candy Girl.

Paula - "The Girl in the College Office"

Paula lived in town and worked in the office of the college. She collected payments, kept records, did secretarial work and found baby sitters for faculty members from among the students. I had never met her but had hears that she was a fun date.

I had stayed at the college for the summer taking some classes and working in town. The evenings were Dullsville but this was soon to change.

One evening a new Chevy pulled up in front of the fraternity house and out hopped Paula. She waltzed up the front walk and came into the house through the open front door. Ralph, my roommate, and I were in the foyer talking when she bounced in. Neither of us hand met her so we were surprised when she greeted us like long lost friends.

"Bob, Ralph, I was wondering who was here during the summer break. I was driving by so I thought I'd stop and see who was here. I'm heading over to the Nott St. bar to see who's there. Anyone want to join me?" So saying she ran to her car and took off.

Ralph had some work to catch up on so I got in my car and followed Paula to the bar. When I got there she was seated in a booth by herself. She motioned me over. I started to slide into the other side of the booth but she slid over and motioned for me to sit next to her.

"I'm glad you came without Ralph. I really wanted to have a drink with you and get to know you," she said.

"Why me? We've never met before. Why did you stop by the house tonight?"

"I've been hearing about over the past year and I wanted to meet you. You sound like a really cool guy from what I've been told," Paula said.

"Told by who?"

"Oh, lots of people I see at the office and on the campus. Don't worry, everything I've heard has been good," she replied.

That little interlude left me knowing exactly what I knew before I got here. Nothing. Well let's see where it goes from here.

We sat and talked. Had a few drinks and a pizza. She said that she had just graduated from the local high school and was engaged to a guy in the Air Force. That seemed fair as I was engaged to a lady in a college near Boston. Paula and I were both looking for a local connection for dates and recreation.

After the drinks and pizza she suggested that we take my car back to the fraternity house and go to another place that had dancing. She wanted to drive.

"Sounds good to me. Lets go." And we did.

We arrived at the Fireplace Tavern a little after 10pm. The place was not very busy and as we were looking for a table we spotted Joe and Lil. Joe was a fraternity brother who lived in town and Lil worked with Paula in the college office. They had been at the bar quite a while and Lil was feeling no pain. Joe grinned at us and signaled the waitress that we needed some drinks.

As we sat talking Lil began to bombard us with her extensive collection of off color, well maybe not off color, more like filthy stories. She was good doing accents, gestures, voices and faces. This went on for a while as Lil got louder and drunker. We finally decided to dance to get away from the avalanche of profanity in her jokes and stories. It was beginning to get embarrassing. She and Joe joined us on the dance floor.

We danced for the rest of the set and returned to our table with Joe opposite Paula and Lil opposite me. Lil slid her ass toward the front of the chair and spread her arms announcing that she was not going to dance anymore. As we continued to drink and talk I felt a shoeless foot rubbing my leg. From her slouched position Lil could just reach my leg with her foot. She was sliding it up and down my calf... We kept talking as if nothing was happening... Having the advantage of longer legs I slipped off my loafer and returned the foot/leg action. I slid my foot along her leg till it was getting very near her pussy. With one hand she reached under the table grabbed my foot and tugged off my sock so she could feel bare skin on her thigh. Above the table she was holding her glass, drinking and talking as if nothing was happening down below.

I felt my now bare foot being pressed against the smooth flesh of her thigh. Emboldened I slid my bare foot up along her thigh toward her pussy. She leaned back sliding down a little further and I felt her legs spread open. She leaned back and said, "Damn, I love it here near the fireplace. I'm so relaxed. It's a wonderful feeling." I wasn't sure if the wonderful feeling was the fireplace or my bare foot on her thigh. As my foot mover higher I felt the smooth dampness of her panties and pressed my big toe into her crack. "Oh, it feels so good sitting here . I haven't felt so good in weeks." She squirmed as I wiggled my toe and slid it up and down her wet pussy slit. Above the table all seemed normal.

After another drink and chit-chat and some more foot action, Lil sat up and announced she had to go to the little girls room. As expected Paula went with her. I took this break to put my sock back on and clue Joe in on the under table action he was missing. When the girls reappeared we stood up like the gentlemen we weren't and sat back down with me opposite Paula and Joe opposite his date, Lil. Paula and I got up to dance leaving Lil and Joe at the table. When we returned to the table Joe's shoe was on the floor and he had a shit eating grin on his face.

"What's up?" I asked.

"My pussy probe is up and I think something's missing," Joe said beginning to break up.

"What am I missing?" asked Paula smiling and feeling left out of the joke.

With that, Lil went into hysterics, opened her purse and tossed Joe her obviously damp panties. Joe grabbed them gave them a quick sniff and stuffed them into his pocket. He could barely blurt out, "That's what was missing", before breaking up completely.

"You guys are too much. Come on Bill lets get out of here before they get us into trouble," said Paula as she started for the door. As I followed her to the car I noticed something black caught in the clasp of her purse.

We got in her car and she drove back to the fraternity house and down a long secluded driveway to the old garages and servants quarters about 500 feet behind the house. They were unoccupied and completely hidden from the street and the back of the house. Pulling into one of the old garages she turned off the lights and engine.

She reached over and retrieved a bottle of blackberry brandy from the glove compartment. We joked about Joe and Lil being off the deep end in the lounge. Paula poked me in the ribs and said that she had been out with Lil many times and the panties trick wasn't unusual. She said the two of them pulled all kinds of crazy stunts and tonight was no exception. As we talked we passed the bottle of brandy, sipping slowly from it.

Paula took a pretty good swig of the brandy and leaned over for me to kiss her. As I did she opened her mouth slightly and let the brandy trickle between our lips into my mouth. That was the signal to start the games.

I placed her hand on mine and began to roam across her shoulders and down to rest on her breast pressing gently while searching for her nipple. Letting out a long deep breath she pressed my hand hard to her breast. Once I found her hardening tit I began softly pinching and rolling it between my fingers. I felt her blouse getting damp under my ministering fingers.

"That feels so nice. My tit is sending signals to my pussy. Pinch it...pull on it...oh damn it's so good...my boobs are so full that they ache...suck on them...suck them dry." She pushed her blouse and damp bra up to give me easy access to her nipples.

Her nipples were seeping an almost transparent white liquid.

"Is that milk leaking out of your tits?" I asked.

"Yes, but that's a long story for another time. Right now I just want you to suck them till I cum and they're drained and floppy."

I leaned in and licked the sweet milk off her right tit. It began to erupt with a spray of warm milk. I pulled her tit between my lips and sucked as hard as I could. The harder I sucked the more the milk flowed and the more excited she became. "Suck it till it's empty. Damn, more milk is coming in. I can feel it. Oh, yes, drain it for me," When the right tit went dry she pushed me to the left one saying "Empty the other one. Suck it dry." The milking continued as I sucked and licked her tit. All this time she squirmed and moaned grinding her ass into the seat and slapping her pussy. Finally she took my hand and pressed it between her wide spread legs. As I massaged and slapped her panty covered pussy she went off. She clamped her legs closed on my hand and arched her back as the full force of her orgasm hit. She let out a long high pitched wail. The last of the milk squirted from her tits.

"Keep pressing and rubbing my pussy so I can keep cumming... YES...don't stop...press...rub...spank it...rub it...oh right there...keep doing that...oh god...stop...please stop...I can't take any more it's to sensitive."

I held my hand still, tight to her pussy as slowly stopped bucking and moaning. She had had an earth shattering orgasm.

"Oh shit, I haven't cum like that in a long time. Thank you. I really needed that and my tits needed draining so they would stop aching. The milk has been building up since noon when I left the baby at my mothers. Now, we can't fuck cause I don't want another baby but I'll give you a blow job that will suck your balls out through the tip of your cock."

Baby? Right after I have a good cum I'm done with her for good.

She proceeded to lick my cock up, down, sideways and around the swelling tip. She went down on me till she was able to suck in some of my ball sack. Her nose was buried in my crotch hair and she did her best to slip one of my balls into her mouth. When that didn't work she pulled off and started to lick my balls.

With her lips tight to my ball sack and her mouth wide open she started slowly sucking. One by one my balls popped into her mouth and she closed her lips around them. With both my balls in her mouth she pulled on them with her lips while she kept licking and sucking. Her hand closed around my shaft and slid my foreskin over the head of my cock. When the head was covered she pinched the extra skin at the tip together and pulled it tight past the tip. I was in heaven.

My balls popped out of her mouth and she moved back to my cock. Pressing her tongue to the hole in my foreskin she pulled the soft skin over the tip of her tongue. Sliding easily between my cock head and foreskin she began to twirl her tongue around the head. She kept holding the foreskin pulled tight over her tongue. I had never felt anything like that before. My cock was so hard it began to ache. When I finally got to cum it was going to be spectacular.

She would get me to the point where my cock would begin to twitch and then pull back and squeeze the base to stop me from cumming. This went on till my cock was so hard and swollen I thought it was going to burst. Finally I held her by her hair and slowly fucked her mouth. As I pulled back out of her mouth she kept sucking so the foreskin slid over my cock head on each stroke.

She finally relaxed the suction and just let my cock slide in and out through her soft lips and over her silky tongue. I could feel my cock tip slipping into her throat on each stroke. When she sensed I was going to cum she completely engulfed me deep into her throat and squeezed me with her throat muscles. As I started shooting into her throat she sucked as hard as she could, swallowing rapidly to milk my cock and get every drop till I had no more to give. I thought she was really going to suck my balls out through my cock. I was exhausted but a very happy camper.

It was an unforgettable evening but I soon managed to forget all about Paula and her baby. I was not going there, for sure.

Those were a few of the offbeat and perhaps bizarre encounters from the good old days of college, but we have a return engagement with one of the ladies.

Lyn the shy one. Not.

Lyn and I dated the summer after the freshman year and became an item. We soon were dating each other exclusively. I'd go to affairs at her school and she would come to affairs at mine.

After two years of exclusive dating we had not yet had cock in pussy sex. We had done just about everything else imaginable but we had still not 'gone all the way'. Remember, this was in the '50s.

One night while parked in a secluded parking lot on her campus, the petting became especially heated. Her panties were on the floor of the front seat (remember, bench seat, no console). Her fingers slid the length of my cock while I played with her pussy. We were getting very close to a mutual orgasm when she threw her head back and went very still.

I could feel her pussy lips swelling and opening even more. Pussy juice was running down the crack of her ass onto the seat. As she lay back against the door she put her leg over the back of the seat her cunt opened fully. The lips were swollen, red and shiny with copious amounts of pussy lube. The blond hair on her pussy was wet and stuck back fully exposing her clit, slippery passage and rosebud ass hole.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"Anything you want, just remember we can't actually fuck. Do what you want to me."

I pulled on her lips and slid my fingers all over her pussy and ass. I gently tickled her ass hole and I thought she would explode the way she quivered and moaned.

"More, don't stop that feels wonderful. Massage my back door. Press it. Oh god, I feel like I've got to pee."

Her ass was slick with flowing pussy juices as I pressed with my middle finger. Slowly it slid into her tight virgin ass. She was beyond words now just sighing and softly moaning. Her ass hole was clenched tight around my finger so it was hard to slide it in and out without fear of hurting her. I mover very slowly.

"Don't stop, I'm good. It doesn't hurt. I've never felt anything like this before . It's amazing." Her ass and pussy started to pulse like they were trying to suck my fingers in.

I kept sliding in and out while easing my index finger into her pulsing, running cunt. She became more excited as my two fingers slid into her two holes. Her speech degenerated into a series of oh, oh, oh,...oh and she began to go limp. I paused to make sure she was ok.

"Oh no, keep doing it. My pussy has never been so hot and swollen. It feels so great I just want to lie back and float away. I never want it to stop. Oh please keep doing it till I cum."

I resumed the slow in and out motion till she became very relaxed again and was back to her oh, oh, oh...oh. I began tapping her clit with my thumb. That did it. Her ass came off the seat, her back arched and she trembled all over.

"Oh shit, I'm cumming. I'm going to pee. I can't help it. Oh don't stop make me keep cumming. It's so sensitive...stop...stop...just press my clitty...oh my god, rub it some more I'm still cumming ...oh...oh...oh...yes."

She clamped her legs together tight on my hand as she cascaded through her multiple orgasm. She did spray but not pee. She ejected a stream of girl cum all over my fingers and hand. My leg and the seat got their fair share of her offering.

She came back to earth and put her hand over mine getting her hand slippery with her juices and girl cum. She reached for my pulsing cock and slid all over it with her dripping fingers coating it with her juices. She slid down so she was kneeling on the floor with her mouth poised over my slick dick. In one motion she engulfed my cock and proceeded to suck and lick all the juices she had just coated it with leaving it slick with her saliva.

It was more than I could handle. I'd been rock hard for almost an hour by this time. "I'm going to cum now if you don't stop that," I warned her.

She pulled off my cock and looked into my eyes. "I want it all. I want to make you cum the way I did. I want to hold your cum in my mouth, taste it and swallow it. Oh, how I do love you. I want you to cum for me like I did for you. Cum in my mouth for me. Cum all over me if you want. I just want us to make love for the rest of our lives"

I did cum, a nice easy long cum and she did swallow it all, well all but what was still on her tongue and lips when I kisses her and told her I lover her too.

Then for the first time we finally went, 'All the way.'

That was the end of my college escapades. Six months after we graduated we were married and are still together 50 years later.

12