Collette Ch. 02

Story Info
Collette's adventure continues.
10.4k words
3.81
35.5k
15

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/21/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tim Smith
Tim Smith
664 Followers

My goal is to bring to the reader extreme wife stories that keep the interest of the most perverse connoisseur. They are not for the timid.
Please read Ch1 first.
Tim

*****

The next morning I found Collette in bed next to me asleep and felt guilty that I didn't remember her arriving home. I moved slowly in our bed to get as close I could short of waking her, wondering if there could be any way to tell if last night was an innocent get together to discuss future adventures or if Stu had fucked the living hell out of her as I sat home alone.

As I grew closer to Collette two things became obvious. One, was the smell of men's cologne and two, was what looked like dried cum above her left eye and in her hair in the same area. Obviously Collette had came straight to bed without a shower or bathing, bringing with her all the evidence of what had taken place last night. As I thought about this, frozen next to her, I remembered her last text, "I met up with Jim. Having a few drinks. He said you and he spoke and you're OK with it. Excited...Nervous. ... Don't wait up. C."

So basically Stu was transforming my wife Collette into his own private slut and fuck toy as I struggled to do damage control and make sense of it all. As I thought this through I realized there was no way out, at least right now, so I might as well just see where it all was going and hopefully Collette and our marriage would survive whatever Stu had in store for her.

Collette slept late and I heard her take a shower after she got up as I read the paper down stairs and did a little business on my laptop. When Collette came down the stairs she seemed to be in a good mood with a bit of a glow even. Collette did her usual setting up a grapefruit with natural sugar and a cup of coffee and then sat down at the table in her usual spot flashing a nervous smile my way as if a little nervous and or embarrassed. I guess technically, I knew what had taken place last night, at least that was what she was told. Thinking on those terms, I spoke first and asked, "Well, how was it?" Collette bit down on her lower lip just a bit and said, "This whole thing with Jim, well it's become complicated. I just want you to know I have it under control."

I forced a smile to comfort her while wondering exactly what she meant, Collette nervously smiled back and as if the ice had been broken and out of nowhere said "as it turns out, Jim, or should I say Stuart, his real name, has a lot of connections and is a powerful man. Amongst other things he has a company that makes all kinds of kinky toys and devises for adults, most of which are not your average off the shelf items from the local porno shops. Well, I'll just get straight to the point I guess, I've gotten myself into something that only I can get us out of. I can't say any more other than I have to do as he tells me no questions asked. Part of me feels blackmailed, but hun, part of me gets really turned on at the thought of having to do whatever I'm told, and having whatever is wanted done to me."

"He's asked I go to work for him. He will do whatever he wants with me of course and he'll use me as a test subject and for demonstrations for customers. I'll have to start working out at the gym on a regular basis to stay in shape for the projects but I have to admit, the whole idea of it, well like I said, really turns me on. It's as if the being forced to do this has made me become a different woman. Maybe even not the woman you married. I'm sorry honey, but I won't do it unless you approve and he said you're invited to be at some functions, tests and demonstrations, but not all. What do you think sweetheart?"

I was floored, it had begun, and as much as I knew it would, I was in no way prepared for it. I thought for a moment and quickly said the only answer I was allowed to, I said OK. Collette smiled cautiously and told me that her first assignment was in a week from today and that she would be demonstrating new products to a group of buyers from overseas. She then said something that etched into my mind and caught me totally off guard. Collette then said, "You know I haven't had the nerve to tell you, well that night with Jim and Storm and those other young men, well I don't remember everything that happened. I remember having orgasm after orgasm and some kind of equipment being hooked up to me or inside of me that made me cum over and over and over. I must have passed out or drank too much. I just wish I could remember and I hope I didn't disappoint you."

I was floored. She didn't remember and thought parts were a dream. Whatever they had given her had made her one hundred percent there at the time and all fuzzy in the end. That fucking bastard Stu, what a manipulator. It all made sense now. Collette would be primed and ready for the next round this way, doing as he wished with her having only the memories of endless orgasms and bit and pieces. What could I do? I again forced a smile and told her that on the contrary, everything she did and was doing was turning me on like I had never been before and to just relax and go with it. Collette smiled and seemed relieved but I could tell she was still trying to make sense of everything that was happening. I knew that keeping her in the dark on what was really going on was the only way to protect her.

The week went by and on Friday morning my wife Collette left the house at eight AM sharp and went to Stu's office. Yes that's right, Stu had opened an office in a town close by in an unmarked commercial building. Around ten AM I received an email from Stu with a link to a webpage, user name and password. Stu simply said in the email, "If you would like to watch, this is the place to do it."

I pulled up the page, logged in and found a live feed from a lavish conference room. The camera was high in the corner and looked down at the large round wood conference table with chairs all around it. The picture was extremely good for what I thought to most likely be a concealed camera. At this point I buzzed my secretary and told her I would be on a conference call and to not disturb me for any reason.

A group of Asian men and one Asian woman entered and sat down around the table. I quickly noted that there would be no sound, just video. Three men entered and brought with them multiple boxes that they sat against the wall. The three men opened the boxes and gave each Asian man and the one woman three different devises which I quickly identified as sex toys. One was a large soft looking artificial cock with a hose and a pump tethered to it. One was a small cup with a tether and ball and as well wires attached to small control box. But the third was totally out of this world and was quickly demonstrated to each person as it was handed out.

The devise was a flesh colored dildo perhaps ten inches long with a harness assembly. On the harness was some kind of control box connection to the end of the dildo. I nearly fell from my chair when the three men began to demonstrate its function. When activated the pointed end would grow quite round and large. And then the round growth would obscenely begin to move slowly down two thirds of the way and then move back up at whatever speed the operator desired. The clients were shown how to make the ball larger and to speed up and slow down the travel. I then clutched my desk as my wife Collette entered the room being led by two more men totally naked except for a blind fold over her eyes. The contrast between her pale skin and all the dark suits in the room was overwhelming as she walked slowly with her ass jiggling and breasts lightly bouncing away from her chest.

As I watched her walk or better yet being helped to walk, I took note of the fact there was something different about her. She walked carefully as if it took concentration to do so and I seriously doubted it had anything to do with being blindfolded. As I watched I also noticed that her mouth hung slightly open with her tongue at her teeth. That bastard Stu had again drugged her and she would yet again remember nothing, or perhaps only bits and pieces.

The Asian group watched as she was brought to the far side of the table and stopped there. The oldest man of the group stood and walked to Collette, stopped in front of her and reached to her breasts. He then without any ceremony or foreplay took both her nipples with his fingers and slowly pulled them first up, then away from her chest and then out to the sides. I could see Collette shake and her mouth drop further open as he did this. He then dropped her tits all at once letting them bounce several times against her chest. And then the older Asian man moved to Collette's left side and dropped his left hand below her stomach while at the same time lowering his right hand to her ass. As both hands became busy, Collette's mouth again dropped further open, she moved her feet further apart and began to shake. The older Asian man continued what he was doing as well as now supporting her as she shook. And then he all at once stopped, walked away and shook his head "Yes" in some sort of approval as one of Stu's suits moved in quickly to again support her.

The room became fluid with movement as Stu's men quickly brought in a large padded devise that covered the half of the table nearest Collette. The men than lifted Collette onto it on her hands and knees, its purpose becoming quickly obvious. Collette's knees were placed far apart in separate sunk in areas then quickly strapped in place. A raised area made contact just above her stomach and her arms were brought ahead of her and her elbows each placed in another sunk in area then quickly strapped in. In just moments, Collette was secured on elbows and knees with padded support at her center. Her legs wide apart, pussy and ass fully exposed and large breasts hanging below. The oldest of the Asian group then approached Collette's open ass, slowly sat down and pulled his chair closer and placed on a set of long examining gloves.

The older Asian man moved very slowly with both his hands, first just feeling her ass then pulling her ass cheeks wide apart and playing with Collette's ass hole. He then turned his attention to Collette's pussy taking each of her pussy lips and opening her up, wider and wider, working her pussy further and further open as if to see how far he could pull her open. This went on for a long period of time and then he spoke. The woman then handed him a large syringe with no needle and he stuck the end in Collette's asshole and slowly emptied it. She then handed him another and he coated the whole area of Collette's asshole and pussy with the thick jell. Moments later and rather quickly, he had two fingers of one hand in Collette's ass and three fingers of the other hand deep in her pussy. The transition from gently to much rougher was surprising as he began to work on stretching both her pussy and ass simultaneously with both hands as I watched Collette crane her head to the side and appear to say something. The man spoke and the woman quickly attached a gag over Collette's mouth. Soon after that the man spoke again and the woman began to roughly kneed and pull on Collette's hanging breasts, sometimes using the tit flesh as leverage and ever so often using her nipples to pull and distort her breasts in all directions.

After the old man had almost put his whole hand in Collette's pussy and three fingers in her ass, he stopped and spoke. The four men that worked for Stu then exited the room leaving Collette alone with the Asian group.

Immediately after Stu's men had left, one of the younger Asian men moved quickly to stand guard at the entry door and the other at a point that was off camera. It was obvious now that they were body guards and at that point my stomach turned and my nerves went ballistic. Who were these people?

The guard at the door nodded and the older man looked off camera and then nodded. He then pulled the gloves off and slapped Collette's ass so hard that her ass cheek flew out to the side and a small squirt of lube shot from her ass. Collette was ignored as the Asians spoke back and forth to each other, all but the two guards or at least the one I could see. At this point I would have given 100,000 dollars to know the language and be able to read lips. The talking continued for a while and seemed heated and then the woman it appeared grew tired of the conversation and walked over and removed Collette's gag. She then grabbed Collette's hair, pulled her head back and spoke into her ear. This continued and soon the group took notice and gathered around Collette. Others spoke to Collette, slapped her ass and tits as Collette just shook her head NO. And then the woman said something that made everyone silent as she walked behind Collette, kicked the chair away that the older man had set in and approached Collette's ass. The woman spoke. Collette screamed and shook to try and free herself. The woman spoke again then turned and retrieved her purse. The woman then pulled out what looked like two balls with wires attached to a controller. She then grabbed the other three sex toys and slammed everything down between Collette's open legs and then exited the room with the older Asian man after saying something to Collette and the others. In moments the remaining men surrounded Collette.

Four men were left in the room, and for the next thirty minutes, ...Collette was fucked six times. Four times in her pussy and twice in the ass. The fucking in the ass came from two of the men that first forced Collette to get them hard again with her mouth and then took turns fucking her well lubed ass as the other roughly fingered her pussy. As for me, I watched every minute of it. I watched each man fuck her defenseless pussy as the others took turns fucking her open mouth, pulling on her tits and fingering her ass. I watched as each man came inside of her as if she was nothing more than a pussy, asshole and mouth to be filled with their cum. And as for the woman and older man, they eventually returned and things soon got much worse for Collette.

Obviously whatever they had planned to do was a bust. They were both furious and the woman spoke, the older man listened and then took his place in a chair by Collette's head. Then the woman proceeded around the table to Collette's open and abused pussy and ass, coated her hand with more of the jell then without ceremony slowly and methodically pushed her hand into Collette's pussy. And as she slowly did this, the older man interrogated Collette as Collette shook her head and screamed back at him. With no results, the woman withdrew her hand, grasped both of the balls that she had previously taken from her purse and pushed them deep inside Collette's pussy and then followed them inside with her hand yet again.

Without audio I couldn't really tell exactly what happened but Collette went wild when the woman turned the knob on the controller with one hand while at the same time I saw flexing in her forearm, at least the part of her forearm that was not inside Collette's pussy at the time. Collette flailed, coughed shook and convulsed as the older Asian man attempted to talk to her.

As I watched I was beside myself. With Stu involved I had no way of knowing whether or not this was real or fantasy. Now with the woman's free hand she began to smack Collette's ass while twisting her other hand around inside her. The woman then spoke to the older man and in moments he could be seen grabbing both Collette's nipples and pulling her tits off to the sides violently, sometimes both and then one after the other. As he did this I could see a constant spray of liquid coming from Collette's pussy around the arm of the woman behind her, Collette was having the orgasm of her life and both the Asian woman and man appeared not pleased about it at all.

The woman withdrew her hand and dropped both the balls on the desk below. She then quickly began to try and force her hand into Collette's ass. It quickly appeared to more of a threat than following through with it to my relief as Collette spoke to the older Asian man in what appeared to more or less agreeing to something.

The woman then retrieved one of the devises that had the expanding moving ball inside it and slowly pressed it home in Collette's ass, attaching the harness around Collette's waist to hold it in place. After that she pushed the large inflatable dildo in her pussy and pumped it continuously until it appeared she could no longer enlarge it. And then as she laughed, she pulled a small cup with wires and a tube from her purse, held the small cup over Collette's clit, I assumed from what I could see, and pumped a small ball at the end furiously until Collette flailed her ass in all directions.

My neck ached as I stared at the screen and watched Collette's flailing ass, the cords and wires of the devises swinging about while the woman twisted knobs and pushed buttons on all of the controllers. And as I watched, one of the guards walked to the camera, looked up, raised his hand towards it and the picture went black and the words, "No Signal" appeared across the screen.

As I stared at the black screen I imagined the devise in Collette's ass would have dislodged and crossed the room if not for the harness. It occurred to me that every time the inner ball moved up and down the inside of the flexible dildo, the dildo would push partially out and then quickly back inside, tight against her ass ring. I imagined the devise or cup that had sucked her clit up inside was as well vibrating strongly making her clit go ballistic. And as for the inflatable large dildo in her pussy, I imagined it was pumped to its maximum size, and if not then would be very soon.

I thought hard about how the device would work and what it would do and I could see Collette's body begin to take on a repeated mechanical motion of its own. The devise in her ass would be driving everything. It was by now fucking her ass like no man could ever do, out violently stopped by the harness then quickly in as the ball shot down the shaft and tried to exit her ass ring only to be trapped by it and push the dildo home deeper in her ass yet again and again. It would be as if she was being fucked both in and out of her ass at the same time and in Collette's mental state it had to be like something out of this world, over and over again. I was left with the image in my mind of Collette's body involuntarily moving forward and back causing her tits to slap repeatedly against the soft center support except during the next orgasm, which I envisioned was the only time she would stop, shake and scream. And then it would begin again all over.

I closed the site and found the only sound in my office was my own breathing. That afternoon Collette did not return home at all but Stu had called around 6PM to let me know she was fine. I said little in reply and could have sworn I heard him snicker as he hung up the phone.

Two days later Collette returned. She was a wreck. Collette told me she didn't remember much and truly believed that once she has had multiple orgasms, her mind just exits or something. She said she remembers being led into a room with the blindfold on. She said the man that had touched her first had talked to her the entire time as he explored her body with his hands. She said he told her that her body would belong to everyone in the room. And as his hands continued to toy with her, he said that all her holes would be probed with flesh, artificial flesh and other devises that she couldn't yet imagine, and she would soon be begging her captors for more one moment and then begging them to stop the next. Collette looked me in the eye and said, "I was so turned on that very moment, and then my knees nearly collapsed as he whispered that at some point I would go out of my mind as wanting them to stop and wanting more collided."

Tim Smith
Tim Smith
664 Followers