Collette's Property

Story Info
Transexual BDSM FFM.
7.7k words
4.4
107.8k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've been Collette's lover for four years now and this gorgeous, incredibly kinky woman still continues to amaze me. Our sex life would be unimaginable to most people, even those who live lives embracing BDSM and other fetishes, and it's Collette who makes it happen. Of course everything is a trade off in one way or another and being Collette's kept man is tricky. I have to recognize her complete authority as she owns everything, but she's not harsh with me and truthfully I feel like I'm on an amazing ride and until recently I never questioned whether or not I would ever want to get off.

Collette is a sensual vision; long red hair flowing down around her bountiful breasts and almost reaching the alabaster skin of her shaven pussy. As with most women who know exactly what they want, she is very much in control of all situations, and we have sex when she wants, anytime she wants. I learned this fact early on in our relationship, but it's not like fucking this gorgeous woman is a chore, and believe it or not there are even fringe benefits you wouldn't believe.

One of the most interesting and dick-stiffening fringe benefits Collette provides is her slutty slave, Mandy. The shag-cut platinum blonde slave predates me in Collette's life, but what most amazes me is how Collette forces her slave to live a life of complete vaginal chastity. In the four years I've lived in Collette's penthouse apartment I've never even seen Mandy's pussy out of the confines of the shiny stainless steel belt Collette locks her up in. I've fucked Mandy's accessible ass many times, with Collette's eager permission, and Collette insists her slave keep her rear opening clean, exposed, and well lubed whenever she isn't wearing a stretching butt plug. Mandy's ass is a tight fuck which I enjoy, but I feel her chastity is a contributing factor to these feelings I've been having lately. It's like I almost feel guilty fucking Mandy and coming in her ass because I know she can't come.

When I first moved in I thought it strange that Collette never let her orgasm, but it persisted with Collette going as far as to lock me out of the bedroom when she occasionally removes the belt to clean both it and Mandy's genitals. I've always wondered what happens in the bedroom on those occasions. Does Collette get to fuck her slave's cunt in private and allow her to climax on only those occasions? I always listened, for sounds of copulation, but never heard any. Every time I asked Collette what went on she told me it wasn't my business and I got even less out of Mandy on the subject. Still though, I've developed feelings for Mandy which seem to generate from my desire to see her be allowed sexual relief. Don't get me wrong, I'm not angry at Collette I just think she's a bit too cruel to her slave. My problem seems to be getting Collette to see it that way.

* * * *

Tonight is Friday night, a special night, to those of us who enjoy Collette's outrageous Friday night fetish sex parties. On my limo ride home from my stockbroker job, I fantasize about Mandy getting sexual relief at tonight's party and of course I see my cock deep in her pussy giving it to her. The question is, how to get Collette on board?

Taking the elevator to the penthouse, I enter our apartment to be greeted as usual by Mandy. She approaches me in the pink and white latex maid's outfit which is her daily uniform. The uniform leaves little room for modesty as Mandy's pert, stand-up breasts with her rose nipples are displayed in all their glory. To draw attention to her tits, Mandy is equipped with a serving tray strapped around her ribcage just below her breasts. The tray's outer edge has two chains which conveniently clip to her shiny, white leather collar allowing her to serve drinks or snacks without spilling them as long as she maintains an upright posture.

Further inspection of Collette's slave reveals glimpses of the shiny steel chastity belt which entraps her feminine center visible just over the tops of the pink, thigh high stockings she wears and under the short maid's skirt. As I said I've never even seen Mandy's pussy, but I fantasize over how soft, deep, and wet it is nearly every day.

My fantasy is interrupted as Mandy stops in front of me with my favorite brew, Newcastle Ale, in a mug on her tray. For now I forgo the liquid refreshment and reach out to squeeze her soft tits before I let my hand run down the latex and around to her bottom. When I reach her butt, I feel the plug, which is sometimes there and sometimes not depending on Collette's whim, but thankfully Collette has given me permission to remove it if I desire to use the tight passage it stretches. The same would be true if Mandy were ball-gagged, as she often is, as Collette knows how much I savor the oral pleasures Mandy can and does provide.

"You're plugged today. Were you a bad slave?" I'm kidding with her as I lift the Newcastle from her tray and taste the hoppy nectar.

"No, Master Robert, Mistress just insists my anus be pliable so she requires me to be plugged at least once every 72 hours at the minimum. Of course, you can remove my plug if you desire." Mandy utters the last sentence with such a teasing sensual voice I have no question she wants to be fucked anally. The truth is Mandy has never given me any indication she does anything but crave my sexual use of her body, despite her inability to achieve climax.

Letting my free hand roam her body, I feel the coldly indifferent steel of her belt as I sip and it makes me muse. "I'd love to fuck your hot wet cunt, you horny bitch, but alas your Mistress does not permit it."

Now Mandy reacts with the same awkward silence she enters every time I mention her trapped vagina. To me it seems to be a mixture of shame and perhaps fear and I wonder if Collette has forbidden her to even talk about her pussy to me. After the awkward moment passes, Mandy speaks in a low soft voice. "Please, Master Robert, let me please you in the way I can."

Her plea is so sincere and genuine it makes me feel guilty for having mentioned that which she has no access to. Placing my mug on a nearby table, I look her square in the eye. "Perhaps someday, Mandy, but for now you may serve with your talented mouth." I pause and then add. "Oh and no hands, a good blowjob doesn't require hands."

Mandy squeals with delight and instantly drops to her knees. Not allowed the use of her hands, she must wait for my manual dexterity to unzip my fly and bring out that which she is so anxious for.

Wanting to savor the first touch of her warm mouth, I bend my head back and breathe deeply closing my eyes to await oral heaven, but I have forgotten something. The position of Mandy's tray, jutting out perpendicular from her chest, does makes it difficult for her to get close to my penis in the kneeling position. This might cause confusion in any other slave, but not one as dedicated to serve as Mandy.

After few second's delay, I look down sensing something's wrong, but I see Mandy has already solved the difficulty by standing and bending forward from her erect stance with her head tilted back to change the angle by which her face approaches my penis. She eagerly engulfs my penis and I hiss out my breath to tell her how heavenly her mouth feels. "Oh god, you do that so good."

Collette's little shag-cut, blonde slut worships cock in so many delicious ways, I truly feel she must have been born sucking cock. Sometimes she takes me deep with her tongue stuck out of her mouth just far enough to lick my balls and other times she slobbers and face-fucks herself with a desire I've never seen any female match.

Consequently when she sucks me, I rarely last long before I explode filling her mouth with warm semen which she gratefully swallows before she licks me clean, seemingly greedy to get every last drop of my seed.

"Thank you, Master Robert. How may I continue to serve?" Mandy's voice is now breathless with an excitement and I can only assume the sucking of my organ has given her. She seems to truly be excited to give pleasure and not bothered to not receive it.

It's a shade past five and Collette is still at work, her job as the CEO of a well-known woman's clothing corporation is more demanding and better-compensated than my stockbroker's job. Since it's a party night and I know there is more sexual exploits on the horizon I decide to simply sit, savor my ale, and converse with Mandy.

"Is everything set for tonight?" I know a fetish party means lots of extra work for our maid/slave.

"It's not complete, Master, but it's all on schedule." She smiles proudly at me.

"Well, then you have some time. Come, let's sit and talk. I have some questions I want to ask you." Picking up my mug of ale, I head for the leather sofa where I sit.

Mandy follows, but she refrains from sitting opting to get to her knees on the carpet in front of me. There is a worried look on her face and it reminds me she always seems nervous when I speak to her privately without Collette here.

In an attempt to lessen the barrier between us, I pat the leather sofa beside me. "Won't you sit up here, beside me? I want you to." I don't want to command her to sit beside me as I'd rather she want to do it.

Mandy obeys, but she clearly seems uncomfortable.

"How long have you been Collette's slave, Mandy? I've heard Collette's story, but I've always wanted to ask your story of how that came to be." Strange as it may seem, I had simply accepted Collette's version of how Mandy became her slave.

Immediately Mandy looked stressed. "Ahhh . . . well Mistress must have covered it I'm sure. Nothing more to tell." Mandy was more than a little nervous and I was puzzled about why.

"Ah, but of course there is. What were your feelings, your motivations? Those are things Collette can't know." I was still hoping to gain some insight on how the two most important women in my life met. Collette had told me the initial meeting came at a bondage club, but she had not given many details.

Mandy's big gray eyes looked at me pleadingly. "I am a slave. I am here to serve Mistress and you. I should not speak of my feelings because they are of no importance." She paused and then slipped off the sofa to the carpeted floor with her head down. "Please, Master Robert, don't make me say more. No good will come of it."

I got the immediate sense poor Mandy would be seriously punished by Collette if my lover knew she spoke to me about her feelings and that upsets me. I'm all good with BDSM games, even serious ones, but Mandy was a person and I am feeling more and more close to her each day. "Are you afraid Mistress will punish you if you speak, Mandy?"

Mandy's eyes suddenly looked up as if she'd been misinterpreted. "Mistress would probably punish me for this, but that isn't the worst thing which might happen. You should be careful what you ask, Master. She might . . . not like it." Mandy's voice trailed off leaving me with a startling revelation.

Is she saying it's dangerous for me to ask? Is she insinuating Collette might punish me? I'd never even considered such a possibility. Yes, I let Collette rule the roost and I had no illusions about being a kept man, a gigolo perhaps, but the idea being punished for any misbehavior had never been brought up and Collette had never spoken or even alluded to such a thing. "Are you saying I could be in trouble with Collette for asking you this?"

Now Mandy looked confused, like she'd never anticipated this conversation happening. Her voice was a mere whisper. "I don't know, Master, but there could be trouble from it. I can't say more." Again Mandy bowed her head low after she finished.

I found this all hard to believe, but it was clear Mandy was uncomfortable so I tried to change the subject. "Okay, let's leave your past alone. Let's talk of the future. Surely you don't want to be Collette's slave forever, do you, Mandy? I mean wouldn't you like to have a more normal life. Wouldn't you like to orgasm when you have sex? Wouldn't a three way equal relations between Collette, you, and I be more exciting?"

The worried look on Mandy's face didn't dissipate much. "If Mistress decides I'm ready to be freed she will do so. Until then I must serve her." Mandy's tone was firm on this.

I was frustrated by her deeply submissive attitude, but I pressed on. "I'm not saying you couldn't still be submissive to us, but in the future I see the three of us moving from the city, maybe getting a nice farm in the country. I'd convince Collette to unlock you and you could still be our little slave girl, but when I fucked you, you would experience orgasm which I'm sure would make your life much better. The three of us would be a sort of kinky ménage a trois. I think you'd enjoy it a lot more than this life." To me it seemed like nirvana, sharing a simple country life with two beautiful women and we could still play kinky games when we felt the need. However I did feel a surge of uncertainty as I revealed this future plan to Mandy before I'd said anything to Collette.

The look in Mandy's eyes was unreadable to me, perhaps it was a mixture of fear and shock, but she stood up and began walking quickly to the kitchen as if she had to get away from me. Confused, I demanded an explanation for her behavior.

"Stop, Mandy, why are you leaving? Why does this idea upset you so? Surely these thoughts aren't that frightening, are they?" My voice got loud and angry as I was determined to find out what was at the root of her fear.

Due to her submissive nature, Mandy stopped in her tracks and turned back to me. Her face looked whiter than normal like she'd seen a ghost or something. "I know they seem innocent enough, Master, but I strongly urge you never to speak them to Mistress and for my part I'll try to forget I heard them." She paused and then turned to go, but before she did she added something even more chilling.

"Please, Master, do this for your own sake." As Mandy walked off to the kitchen with her heels clip-clapping and her tight, plugged ass wiggling, I was left to contemplate what she meant.

For my own sake? What the hell can that mean? I spent a while musing about what her warning could mean, but for the life of me I simply couldn't see what danger there would be in telling Collette of my thoughts about our future. Sipping my ale, I passed the time reading until Collette arrived and by that time I had pretty much dismissed Mandy's warning. After I greeted Collette with a kiss, Mandy presented herself and told us she had prepared a snack for us to tide us over until the party began.

* * * *

Collette talked shop during our snack and after that she insisted on getting dressed, so I went to our bedroom to shower first while Collette gave Mandy instructions for tonight. Soon Collette joined me in out shower and we soaped each other in silence until I broke it. "Perhaps Mandy could serve tonight without her belt. I know I'd like that." I let my tone be half serious and half playful as if I was simply joking with my lover.

Collette mused a moment in silence and looked at me with an appraising eye before she smiled. "So you want to fuck her in front of everyone, do you? You want to hear her scream when she comes for the first time in years? Is that what you think is important?" Collette's tone was challenging and it changed my tactics.

"I think it's important to her and I think she deserves it for how well she serves us. I mean you keep her in that belt all the time, dear, even slaves should get some pleasure especially one as obedient as Mandy." I felt more comfortable expressing Mandy's needs rather than my own keen desire to get inside her tight, wet cunt.

"Oh, so you don't care if you're the one to do her? Is that what I'm hearing?" Collette smiled slyly.

"Okay, I'd love to do it, but it's more important to me that she gets what she needs, not that I be the one to give it to her. If you want someone else to do it, it's fine with me." It was sort of a lie, but I think I told it well. Well enough to sound sincere.

"How unselfish of you and how unlike your gender. I suppose you want me to think you aren't getting attached to my bitch, whispering things in her ear." Collette spoke in a syrupy-sweet falsetto, giving me the immediate impression she had spoken to Mandy and knew of our earlier conversation.

In an attempt to defend my action I reacted immediately "Anything I said to Mandy was just to feel her out and I have no problem saying it to you. I'm sure if you listen to me you'll see how my ideas are for the benefit of all of us. Do you want to discuss it now?" I was upset, partly because of how quickly Mandy had told Collette and partly because I had made the tactical error of speaking to Mandy first instead of Collette. It was a foolish mistake.

Collette burst out in laughter. "No, no, we'll talk about it after the party. I was just seeing how much I could pull your chain, dear. You do seem a bit touchy on the subject. As far as her belt, I'll think about removing it tonight, but don't be upset if I don't. The truth is I do want you to be the first to fuck her to orgasm, so I may wait a while to build up both your desires." Collette reached down and grabbed my cock and squeezed it.

"As for tonight, I want this and yes I want it in front of our guests. Fuck me like I'm your bitch slave." Collette pressed her wet soapy body to mine and stoked my cock.

"You're serious, you really want me to take you like you were a slave?" It wasn't usual behavior for my lover so I was more than a little impressed with her willingness to give up her usual control.

Collette responded non-verbally by dropping to her knees and taking my cock deep down her throat as the shower pelted down on her. She'd never done such a thing before, so I let her give my cockhead all the attention she would, but when she kept going, I began thinking about her desire to be fucked as in if I let her make me climax after spurting in Mandy's mouth, would I be able to get hard later?

Gently I touched her head. "If you do that I might not be able to do you later. Mandy did me when I came home." My confession didn't surprise Collette as she knew I used her slave's mouth and ass regularly, with her permission.

"I understand, but I hope you understand I love you, Robert. However as you know I also love sex and all the kinky facets of playing with my slave. Please don't underestimate how much I love this lifestyle, or make me choose between you and my chosen lifestyle. If you do you might regret it." Collette's tone was as serious as I'd ever heard from her and she stood up and left the shower to began toweling off.

Remembering what Mandy had warned me of earlier, I was stunned and I began to consider things I'd never thought of before. Is she so defensive of her lifestyle she'd leave me rather than let me change it in any way? Is that what Mandy meant? Through all of this I had never wanted to get off this amazing ride with Collette, I had just wanted to tweak it a bit to better satisfy my emotional needs and Mandy's sexual needs, but now I wondered. Am I playing with fire?

I'm not sure how long I stood thinking under the spray of the shower, but Collette finally called to me. "Time to get dressed for the party, dear, and after you do would you be a dear and check out how Mandy's doing in the kitchen. Help her out if she needs it because I want everything to go well tonight. I have a feeling this may be a very special night for all of us." Collette's tone was not asking me, she was commanding me and I left the shower to begin toweling off.

Just before I left the bedroom I caught sight of Collette in her white latex cat suit and it reinforced one thought in my head. I must be careful. I don't want to lose her.

* * * *

When the party ended both Collette and I were well sated, but not so Mandy and I felt sorry for her when we retired to our bedroom and Collette set her slave to cleaning up the apartment. After we stripped off our latex and climbed into our king-sized bed, I realized how tired three ales and the robust fucking of Collette had made me. I would easily have been willing to forgo the discussion of my ideas about our future until tomorrow, but to my surprise Collette brought up the subject.