Collision

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's what I'm supposed to do," she moaned, as he began to move, the overwhelming pleasure such a sweet surprise she almost cried.

"You are sweetheart," he murmured. "You have no idea how much."

She lost all track of time as she fell down the rabbit hole of carnal pleasures with him. He would wind her up, bringing her body to the edge of completion, and then ease down so he could do it all over again. Tender lovemaking would become passionate sex and then turn into rough almost fierce fucking, and he'd move and twisted her limbs, exploring position after position singularly focused on finding which gave her the most pleasure. All her training was meaningless in comparison to his knowledge and skill, and she surrendered to his expertise, completely enthralled.

All at once he lifted her up and laid her on her back, driving his throbbing cock into her as her head hit the pillow. She cried out and he kissed her roughly, almost bruising her lips. Long deep thrusts pushed her into the mattress and the bed shook from the force of him. Their bodies, slick with sweat moved in tandem, the speed of his thrusts increasing. She wrapped her legs around his waist and squeezed tightly with every surge of his hips, and he growled in pleasure, unleashing the full force of his pheromones. They surrounded them heightening the escalating ecstasy until she thought she might cry.

"My God," she moaned. "I can't..."

"Can't what?" he growled, driving himself into her harder. "Can't what!"

"It feels so good it hurts!" she wailed, knowing the dam about to burst.

He laughed and said, "Good."

The thrumming along her skin felt like she was leaning against the speaker in a club, and with each hammer of his hips it got heavier, connecting with the fire between her legs until her whole body was ablaze. The orgasm tore through her and she screamed. She couldn't keep it in, the endless waves of pleasure wouldn't allow it. And then she remembered. She opened her eyes and saw his black and shining. Titling her head back she invited him to bite, wanted him too. With a deep growl he latched onto her neck, thrusting himself into her with complete abandon as he feasted on her blood. She grabbed the back of his head, her moans and shouts undiminished, even as the blood was being drained from her body.

Suddenly his teeth retracted and he held himself within her, resting his head next to hers. He kissed her already healing bites and laughed under his breath. "You're forever precious to me sweetheart." He looked at her smiling and kissed her soundly. "I mean that Laurel."

He started to disentangle himself and fear washed through her. "No," she breathed, wrapping her arms around him. "Don't go."

"I'm not going anywhere," he said, kissing her cheek. "Not yet, I promise."

She released him, and looking into her eyes he gently eased away. At the moment he left her, a shudder moved through her body. Brushing a hand along her face, he kissed her tenderly and rolled onto his side. Instantly she turned, snuggling into his barrel chest, loving his smell and his warmth. He wrapped his arms around her and stroked her hair and skin, occasionally kissing her head.

"I'm so grateful you were my first," she breathed. "Thank you."

"For what sweetheart?"

"For making it special," she said, kissing his chest. "For caring about me."

His hands froze and then he was holding her even closer. "You deserve nothing less."

She could hear the thickness of tears in the back of his throat, but she didn't pry. She burrowed into his embrace and let the warmth and gentleness of his touch pull her into a drifting, contended doze.

He moved and her eyes opened. She hadn't even realized she'd fallen completely asleep. He carefully disentangled himself and got off the bed. She didn't stir, letting him think she was undisturbed in her slumber. He went into her bathroom and she heard the water running in the sink. After a few minutes he emerged and got dressed. The room was quiet and she racked her brain trying to come up with a reason for him to stay. His fingers lightly brushed a couple stray hairs from her face and then she felt the lighted kiss on the top of her head. The emptiness when he stepped away was immediate and she sat up.

His hand was on the door knob and she said, "Will you come back?"

He stopped moving, and after a moment said, "No." Looking over his shoulder he smiled, his eyes tender. "But no one else will touch you tonight. I promise."

Her heart twinged, and for a moment she wanted to throw herself into his arms and beg him to take her away, to be her knight and save her. But even if he wanted to, he couldn't break her contract. So she smiled.

"Goodbye Laurel," he said, and opened the door.

"Bye Eli," she said softly.

He hesitated and turned his head to the side, but he didn't say anything. After a moment he took a deep breath and left, shutting the door quietly behind him.

Running a hand along the bed, she could still feel his warmth. She grabbed his pillow and wrapped her arms around it, breathing in his scent. It hadn't occurred to her when the night started or even when she watched him from behind the pillar that she could end up feeling this way.

When she was free of her contract and a full citizen she could find him. He may even come back before then and request her. Her heart ached and she knew without a doubt he wouldn't. Their lovemaking had been a reprieve from his self-imposed punishment, and he wouldn't allow himself the pleasure again. His suffering was his penance for his past, and she could tell he believed he deserved no less. It made her wonder about the woman he loved who'd never love him, what she was like, and what he did to her.

Laurel breathed deeply savoring the smells in the pillow. Immortality opened up endless possibilities. She could love him one day. Maybe he'd even let her.

12