Collision of Fantasy & Reality

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I dialed Danny. "He's going to meet me in the men's room in five minutes. Wait until I go in and then let yourself in. I want you to listen as he cums for me. Would you do that for me, daddy?"

"Yes," he responded in a hoarse voice. I knew he was going crazy, that this was pleasing him.

When I entered the rest room, it was empty. I walked to the stall at the end and slowly pushed the door open. He stood there with his jeans off, cock in hand. It was red and looked nearly bursting, the purple tip glistening with his pre-cum.

I stood back and untied my blouse, letting it fall to my shoulders. "Keep stroking for me," I ordered him. My fingers met my nipples and rubbed them in a slow, lazy circular motion. I moved three fingers to my mouth and sucked on them, taunting him. He growled.

In the corner of my eye, I saw a shadow walk quietly into the room. I did not look in his direction, although I could sense his presence there, could smell his scent from the cologne he sprayed on a letter he once sent to me. My skin prickled with his nearness.

I lifted my skirt and played with my puffy folds, moving the panty to the side so that my bald pussy was exposed for the stranger's view. Danny wouldn't be able to see with me at this angle but he would know what I was doing. I dipped one finger and then two into my dripping honey pot and then lifted them to my mouth, tasting myself noisily. The stranger was moaning, his sounds filling up the bathroom. I just smiled.

I turned so that my ass was now facing Danny and lifted my skirt, exposing my round buttocks. Again, I moved my panties, to allow my pussy to hang free between my thighs, giving Danny a good view. My fingers found my wet slit again and I rubbed my clit, moaning in pleasure. I had never been as wet as I was at that moment in my life. Knowing both Danny and the stranger were watching me, and turned on by me was making me wild. I heard Danny stifle a gasp.

I sauntered into the stall where the stranger and his cock were and brought my wet juices to his mouth. "Lick my fingers clean," I said softly in a firm voice. He obliged noisily, his mouth hungry on my fingers. "You like?"

"You have the sweetest fucking pussy I have ever tasted," he answered.

I got to my knees, my ass sticking up and out of the stall as I bent toward my handsome stranger's red, glistening cock. I pulled on his legs slightly to indicate he should move forward. I wanted his cock to be sticking out of the doorframe so Danny could watch me suck him.

My tongue began to lick the sides of his cock. He was hot and throbbing beneath my mouth and he gasped loudly at my first touch. I covered every inch of his meat with my saliva and tongue before taking his entire rod within the heat of my wet mouth. He let out a gargled sound, a scream he tried to quiet. His eyes rolled to the back of his head, and his knees nearly buckled as my mouth clamped down on him like a vise.

"Oh fuck, yeah. Suck that fucking cock, baby."

My mouth bobbed up and down the length of him, my tongue lapping him as I sucked.

"You are a good fucking cock sucker," he cried out, his breath ragged and hoarse.

I moaned against his dick, causing vibrations to shoot through the length of him as I brought my fingers to my clit and began to rub myself. I was slippery with slick juices. I rocked against my own hand as I sucked the cock in my mouth with every ounce of energy I had. I heard the unzipping of a zipper and knew Danny had taken his cock out and was stroking himself as he watched. I wanted to turn and look but I wanted to carry the fantasy out in its entirety. My first look at him would be when we were alone.

The stranger had one of his arms stretched his palm flat against the wall. He had a fistful of my long brown curls bunched in his other hand, urging me on.

I could feel the head of his cock against the back of my throat. The hand not buried in my pussy found his balls and I squeezed and massaged them, feeling them tighten in my palm. I knew he was going to cum soon and this turned me on even more.

"Oh fuck, baby. I'm gonna cum...I'm gonna shoot my load right in your throat. You want my cum? You wanna swallow my load, baby?"

I nodded my head vigorously, his cock moving with my head. I whimpered as I felt my own orgasm approach.

"Rub that pussy, baby. Cum with me as I empty my balls deep in your throat. Ohhh fuck, yes."

His hand grabbed my hair tighter, pulling my mouth deeper onto him. I cleared my throat so I wouldn't gag with the sudden movement. His cock pulsed and I felt hot liquid spurt in my mouth, slide against my tongue and down my throat. I heard Danny groaning along with the stranger and I lost it. My pussy starting contracting around my fingers, wetness seeping out from my velvet hole. Tidal waves of pleasure washed over my body violently. The stranger kept cumming and I kept swallowing, my mind hazy from my own orgasm...Danny's...the stranger's.

As I slid my mouth slowly from his cock, it made a wet popping sound. I sat back on my heels and looked up at the guy's face and saw satisfaction written all over it. He was breathing hard and staring at me.

When he had caught his breath, he reached for my hand and pulled me up and toward him, crushing his mouth against my own. His hands played with my breasts on top of my bra before reaching around me to unhook it. He slid off both my shirt and bra, and they fell to the tiled floor. My nipples puckered as I felt the coolness of the air caress them. He bent to take one in his mouth and my head fell back as he sucked expertly on it, squeezing the other with his fingers before finding it too with his mouth.

"I want to fuck you," he said.

I shook my head.

"Why not?"

"I'm saving my pussy for someone."

"Who?" he demanded as he pinched my nipples, sending waves of desire through me.

"My daddy."

"Hmmm...I wish I had a daughter like you," he murmured. "Can I at least lick you?"

"Just don't fuck me." I knew I was pushing my luck but I also knew he would be agreeable since he would rather taste me than send me out of the bathroom at that moment.

He led me out of the stall and pushed me against the wall, knelt behind me and rubbed my thighs and ass with his hands as his tongue licked the skin where his hands had been. I felt my skirt being lifted and I reached around to hold the hem up for him.

He murmured his approval and roughly pushed aside my underwear. His tongue found my ass and licked the sensitive flesh there before pressing his tongue into it. I closed my eyes and whimpered with pleasure.

"I'd love to fuck that tight hole," he said, his face buried in me. I pushed my ass back against him in response and he tongue fucked me harder.

"Ohhhh, fuck," I moaned. "Lick my asshole. Yessss...." My tits were pressed flat against the cold tiles, making my nipples ache. I fucked his tongue with my ass, my hips moving back and forth in a quick sawing motion. I begged him to fuck it harder. I didn't know how I was going to keep myself from letting him fuck me.

His mouth moved to my pussy and I had to muffle my scream with my face buried in my upper arm.

"You're so fucking wet. You're a horny little bitch aren't you?"

I didn't say anything so he asked again, this time punctuating the question with a stinging slap on my ass.

"Ahh! Yes, yes...oh, fuck yes...I'm a horny little bitch...Just don't stop eating me," I cried out, my passivity taking me over as I lost myself in the feelings coming from my pussy.

"Get on your hands and knees."

I scrambled down and lifted my ass high in the air. He pulled my sopping wet panties down to my knees roughly.

"Play with yourself. Rub that little pussy of yours."

My hands reached between my legs and found my swollen nub and started to rub it furiously.

"That's it. Oh, yes...rub it good, baby."

I felt his cock hard and moving against the back of my thigh and knew he was stroking himself as he watched me masturbate.

"You're so hot," he breathed as he pumped himself. "You got yourself a little audience here, baby. I bet you wouldn't mind sucking another cock, would you?"

I hadn't heard anyone else come in but suddenly there was someone standing next to me. I saw black shoes and the cuffs of a pair of black trousers. My heart beat quickened. Danny! A strong hand gently took a fistful of my hair, moving my head to his cock. I couldn't see his face at the angle I was in. But I could see his cock.

It was thick, and smaller in length than the other one I just had in my mouth. But, I didn't care. It was Danny's cock! And he tasted delicious...warm and hard in my mouth. I sucked the head of his cock, wrapping my lips around it as far as I could, my tongue pressed flat against his sweet spot under the tip, dragging it against it as I bobbed my head down along his length. I heard him sigh and urge my mouth further down him as he pushed my head and moved his hips, fucking my mouth.

I couldn't move my body, my panties hooked around my knees, effectively anchoring me in place. The stranger had his fingers inside of me, fucking me with his hand, stretching my tight hole as he pulled his fingers apart inside of me and pushed them back together when pulling out. It felt so fucking good- getting finger fucked by this stranger and fucking Danny's cock with my mouth!

The stranger was rubbing my clitoris, his cock throbbing against my ass, rubbing it up and down my hole as he finger fucked me. I started humping his hand, fucking it with my pussy, my mouth going to town on Danny's cock. Blood had rushed to my head and it was pounding, tiny dots of light behind the darkness of my closed eyes. I heard groaning, the two men ready to explode, pulling me right to the edge along with them.

Semen exploded in my mouth, against my ass and down my legs to my stockings. I let out a scream, my mouth removed from Danny's cock, my cunt contracting so hard it hurt. My back arched, the spine stiffening and cracking with the sudden movement. I kept fucking the guy's fingers, as I came all over his hand.

I heard him whisper, "Fuck, yes. Cum on my hand."

When my orgasm subsided, my body drooped, exhausted. Danny was gone when I finally looked up but the stranger was still there, already standing and pulling his jeans back on. He helped me up and handed me paper towels to wipe up. As I did, he watched me.

"I don't even know your name," he said finally.

"Andrea." I smiled weakly.

"Seth," he stated. "It was nice to meet you." We laughed. There was a moment of long silence.

He reached into the pocket of his jeans and pulled out his wallet, and then a card, handing it to me.

I looked down, reading, "Seth Wilson, Independent Contractor."

"You can reach me at either number on there. Call me...I want to see you again...Whether it's with your daddy or not."

My eyes searched his face for a long moment. He stepped toward me and kissed me softly, my lips easily pliable under his. And then he was gone.

I looked at my reflection in the mirror, smoothed down my hair which was badly tousled and applied some lip gloss. When I was suitably refreshed, I called him.

"That was fucking incredible," I breathed into the phone as soon as he answered.

"You are so goddamn hot, Andrea. I came twice watching you."

"I loved the way your cock tasted," I crooned.

There was a brief silence and then he said, "You like red heads, right? There is one on the dance floor. She's with some older guy. They're part of a private party. Looks like they have a room in the back. I think you should seduce her."

My eyes widened and I looked at myself briefly in the mirror again, feeling as if this whole night was surreal.

"I can't believe this is all happening."

"I want to do everything with you, Andy."

He was the only one who ever called me that. I smiled at the intimacy.

"I want to do everything with you too, Danny...This is so intense." My voice was low, barely a whisper.

"I know," he said softly. "I can't wait until later."

"Me neither." We said good-bye and I looked myself over one more time, before leaving the restroom.

*

To be continued...

Please take a moment to vote on this story and leave feedback and comments. Thanks for reading!

12