Colony Chronicles Pt. 01

Story Info
First story of Sierra Colony.
1.8k words
3.61
6.5k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Colony 198518181 code name: Sierra

It's been 20 years since the republic fell.

The Chancellor rounded all of the survivors over the age of 2 into re-education camps where he promptly exterminated them in the largest act of genocide the world has ever known.

His 'Great Rebirth' resulted in the loss of over one hundred-fifty million dead, and paved the way for the most in-depth human experimentation imaginable. These experiments were conducted in settlements scattered across the country known as Colonies.

One such colony is Colony 198518181, affectionately known as Sierra Colony. The experimental function of Sierra was to study the behavior of people under a normal living/working environment who are sterile and have all sexual inhibitions removed due to desensitization methods implemented from youth.

This is their story...

" ... and he will be our Chancellor, and we his people. He is our provider and our protector..."

Marie's eyes cracked as the theme played over the speakers throughout the street. Every morning, that damn song; Marie thought to herself. "FUCK!" She yelled. "I'm up! Stop playing that anthem..." he said angrily.

Marie sat up in her bed, which was little more than a box attached to the wall with a mattress on top with some sheets, just big enough for her petite frame. She stretched her arms out filling her lungs with air, and almost immediately followed that with a huge yawn. "I'm up..." she tried to convince herself.

Marie hopped out of her bed. Her breast jiggled when her feet hit the hard concrete floor like a cube of vanilla jello. "Sheeeeez!" She exclaimed "The floor is freezing!" Her whole body instantly cold. Her nipples protruded and hard from the drastic temperature change. She had elected to sleep naked the night before as she usually did. Her body quickly adjusted to the new temperature as she searched for some clothes to wear. Fuck it... she thought, ...it's really not that cold, besides, I need a shower anyway. Marie walked out her bedroom door and down the hall toward the bathroom.

As Marie made her way down the hall, one of her pod mates, Jessica, stepped through her open bedroom door and turned right into Marie. Both slightly shocked at the run in, they stood there for a moment in a half awakened stare. Jessica, also naked, realized that their breast were squished against one another and promptly threw her arms around her friend followed by a quick kiss on Marie's lips. "Good morning Lovie" Jessica said. "Good morning to you too" Marie responded.

The two friends smiled at one another before being interrupted by a fake cough from Jake, another pod mate. "Looking good, you two" Jake joked, and quickly slapped both girls on the ass with a wink. As jake walked away, Jessica called out to him "Its not very nice to start something and not finish!" Marie giggled at the words. It had been a while since the three of them fooled around. Jake smiled and responded in turn "I'll finish later." With that, he disappeared into the kitchen and the two girls were left in the hall with Jessica's arm still around Marie.

"Headed to the shower Mar?" Jessica asked. Marie nodded her head as she cupped one of Jessica's firm tits and gave it a playful squeeze. Jessica was Marie's best friend. They grew up in the pod together and knew each other longer than they had known anyone else. Their other pod mates had been introduced to them when the girls were around four. The pod started with Marie and Jessica, but now had eight others living in it ages 18-21. Being the oldest of the pod mates, the friends were the only ones with their own rooms. "Want some company while you're in there?" Jessica inquired. Again, Marie only nodded in agreement at the request while she squeezes Jessica's other tit. Jessica forcefully grabbed her friend's hand and looked at her sternly, "If you don't really want, I can go. You seem a little off today." Marie looked at Jessica for a brief moment. She grabbed Jessica's ass with her free hand and slid her middle finger into her hole without warning while her other fingers cinched down on Jessica's ass cheeks. "If I didn't want any company, I would have said no." Marie's words might as well be silent to Jessica who was taken back at quickly Marie took control. Marie pulled Jessica to her side without loosing her grip and led them to the shower.

Marie basically threw Jessica into the shower as she turned the water on. The shower in the pod was basically locker room showers. It was an open tiled room with several shower heads round. There are no stalls or curtains to divide them. It was communal, and at times everyone in the pod would be in there together. Jessica caught herself on the wall as she slid across the shower floor from her friend's shove. She remained facing the wall with her hands on it as the water covered her naked body. Marie stood there admiring her friend as she lathered the soap. Jessica is stunning. At five foot-seven, her height is ideal. Her tight, coke bottle figure is more than desirable on her one hundred-twenty pound frame, and her perky C cups look great with her firm bubble butt. She has silky black hair that comes past her shoulders, and mesmerizing grey eyes. A total ten for sure, wet and horny, she's easily a twelve.

Marie walked up behind Jessica, and began to massage her soap filled hands all over Jessica's back and shoulders. She craned her head around to Jessica's neck and started to kiss it while her hands drifted further south. Jessica lifted her body, getting in her toes in anticipation, still holding the wall. Marie knelt down and washed Jessica's ass, and finally down her long, silky legs. Marie's hands moved to the front of Jessica's legs and began the trip back north. Marie's body, followed her hands back up Jessica's body, and when her hands were at her waist, she stopped. Jessica wiggled her body, waiting for Marie to start again. Marie pulled Jessica's body into her as she grabbed her hips. Jessica began to wiggle her body more intensely as Marie's fingers started exploring her pussy lips. Jessica arched her back and threw her arms behind Marie's head, bringing it closer to her while fully exposing her chest. Marie left one hand behind to play with Jessica's pussy as the other hand eagerly clasped onto one of Jessica's tits. Marie ran her hands all around Jessica's breast and moved on to the neglected breast. There, in that moment, while she had one around Jessica's pussy, and the other hand and arm on Jessica's breasts; Marie simultaneously shoved two fingers into her friends waiting pussy while the other hand pinched her hard nipple. Jessica moaned in pleasure. Marie began working her fingers in and out of Jessica's pussy while her other hand moved from tit to tit groping and pinching. Jessica wiggled her ass around Marie's pelvis as her friend brought her to orgasm.

With her friend still shaking from her orgasm, Marie spun Jessica around to face her. Their breasts squished against one another, unable to stay in one spot due to how slick the soap had made them. Marie used both hands to grab Jessica's ass, doing her best to merge their two bodies. Jessica held tight to Marie's neck and made out with her passionately while their bodies danced.

Jessica turned both of them around and put Marie under the shower head. Marie released her grip on Jessica's ass as she brought her hands up to Jessica's neck. She brought her in for one more kiss before shoving her shoulders down to place her friend's face at her clit.

Water ran down Marie's body and cascaded onto Jessica's head as she worked Marie's clit and pussy with her tongue. She never let up. The shower water ran down her face and neck, and tickled her tits as it made its way down her body to the floor below. Jessica then moved her hands around Marie and spread her ass cheeks apart. She then proceeded to shove her fingers into Marie's wanting ass.

Marie started to cum as her friend invaded her from both sides. Water continued to drench Jessica's face as she ate her friend. It wasn't until the taste of water turned to the sweet taste of cum that Jessica realized Marie orgasmed. Still, Jessica didn't stop. She slopped faster at Marie's pussy and fingered her ass even faster and harder.

Jessica spun her friend around to properly finger her ass. Jessica removed her fingers and replaced them with her tongue. She has a long, strong tongue that is great for rim jobs, eating pussy, giving head, and kissing. Jessica spread Marie's ass cheeks again, this time to shove her tongue as far into Marie's ass as she could.

It only took a few moments of having her friends tongue invade her ass before Marie was cumming again. Jessica removed her tongue and returned to fingering. First two, then three. Three fingers vigorously pumping Marie's ass, and she couldn't control herself. Her own hand went down and started fingering her pussy.

Jessica felt the presence of Marie's fingers immediately. Jessica's free hand instinctively ventured to her own pussy as well. As both girls came again, Jessica had one last task. She added finger number four to Marie's ass followed quickly by the width of her hand. Marie gasped! Jessica had never gone this far before! She tried to protest but her body wouldn't let her. She was convulsing and screaming with the orgasm that was happening.

Jessica interpreted correctly that her body wanted more. Without hesitation, her thumb joined in and she easily had her whole fist pumping away as Marie's ass. Pump after pump brought Marie to orgasm. Finally Jessica let up, and Marie collapsed to the shower floor.

Jessica turned off the water and helped her friend to her wobbly feet. The girls toweled off and slipped on some robes to head to the kitchen for some breakfast. As they rounded the corner, Jake jokingly stated "You two just couldn't wait for me, could you?" To which Marie quipped, "You were warned!" The pod mates shared in laughter as the girls made their breakfast. Suddenly the rest of the pod mates jumped out of hiding to surprise Marie. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" They yelled. Marie had totally forgotten about her birthday. "Aww! Thanks guys!" She exclaimed. Jessica whispered to her friend, "I'll have another present for you later" and gave her a wink as she joined the other pod mates.

"Today is the big day, Marie!" Toby said. "Bill wants you to go to his office after breakfast for your first assignment. Now that you're 21 and all." Today wasn't just any birthday, it was Marie's twenty first birthday. According to colony law, that means it was time for her to join the workforce. "Thanks Toby, I'll go see him just as soon as I'm done."