Color Change

Story Info
Knowing when to submit.
3.1k words
4.19
10.2k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why did you do it Pixie?" You sound mad even through the phone.

"Do what Sir?" I feel like I have no idea what You are talking about...

"Why did you do that to your HAIR?!?!" Your voice remaining calm but I can still tell You're mad.

"I did it because I wanted a change... This was a safe option to things that I could have done? I could have cut my hair Sir... I could have gotten another piercing Sir.... I could have gotten a tattoo?" I am rambling at this point nervous because I really thought You would have liked my boldness to try something new, would have liked me coming out of my comfort zone.

"You really think that you have that much power little pixie? Did you not think to talk to Me about what you were thinking before doing something so drastic?" You're not yelling, but You are definitely upset at this point.

"I'm sorry Sir... I wasn't thinking... *sniffles* I just wanted a change. I wanted to switch it up." I try to explain to You in between sniffles.

*You sigh loudly* "Little one, I understand, but you should have still talked to me first. Meet me at my place tonight to receive punishment for your decision making. Same time, same outfit..."

*Click*

You hang up...no good bye...no see you later...no teasing...just nothing. Now I know I'm in the dog house. I look at my cell phone, shocked. I take a deep breath. Shit! What have I done? Better yet, what do You have on Your mind for punishment. It's just hair, it will fade, eventually...

Hanging out at home trying to pass the time before I need to leave was probably the worst idea... My mind was racing all afternoon... I did three loads of laundry, cleaned the bathroom and the kitchen... Vacuumed the living room and alphabetized my dvd collection... Ok I need to get ready to meet with Sir... Running through the mental checklist of everything I need to do to prepare:

- [ ] Laid out my outfit: black thigh high stockings, black lace booty panties, matching black lace bra, stilettos, and a trench coat to cover myself for the drive...

- [ ] Shower and shave necessary body areas...

- [ ] Brush and braid my hair into one single braid, not the braided pigtails...

- [ ] Wear minimal amount of makeup, remembering you prefer a more natural look...

Looking at myself in the mirror... Taking a deep breath... Everything is going to be ok... Or at least I hope so... Taking another look at myself, seeing the purple streaks in my braid, giving me a small boost in my confidence... It's just hair... Keys in hand, I walk out the door, get in my car, and drive to your place...

As predicted with traffic was busy, but I still managed to arrive at your place with ten minutes to spare, you living on the outskirts of town does make it easier to get away with as little as I'm wearing. I pull into your driveway, your car is in the garage, garage door wide open.mI double check myself in the mirror, run my hands over my coat, fix the strap on my shoes... Yes, I'm fidgeting... Why am I so nervous??? I've been to your place before. It's not like I haven't gotten in trouble before, so why be nervous now... Maybe it's because you haven't said if you liked my hair or not... Checking my hair again, just to make sure the purple is streaking through as planned. *deep breath* What's the worst that could possibly happen?

Stepping out of my car and I look around your neighborhood. Quiet little suburban block, kids playing in their yards with their parents or dogs. It's not the place I would have thought you would live in, but it's very cozy and quaint. Your neighbors are very friendly. All waving and giving smiles. "Good evening child. Love your hair." Your neighbor Mrs. Kinley, elderly woman, but extremely sweet, shouts over the hedges separating the two properties.

"Good evening Mrs. Kinley. How are you today?" Just being polite as quickly as I can, don't want to be late, but I also don't want to be rude.

"Oh I'm fine dear. You're looking awfully nice tonight. You guys staying in?" *winks to me*

I blush and answer her with a smile. "Have a good night Mrs. Kinley." I answer as I head towards the door.

*Deep breath... Slowly out... Knock... Knock...* No answer.... Ok that's odd... You're far is in the garage, the doors are open, meaning you are home... What is going on? *knock...knock* Still no answer... I test the door handle and twist it... It's unlocked... Ok, that's just weird... You never leave your door unlocked... I open the door quietly, stepping into the foyer... "Sir???" Still no answer. I set my car keys and my purse down on the little table just inside the foyer. I leave my jacket and heels on and walk down the hallway to the kitchen. "Sir???" You're not in the kitchen, but I hear something... It's like music playing or a tv... But from where?? I see a bottle of wine on the counter with two glasses sitting next to a large slice of chocolate cake and a note...

Little one,

You have two choices in front of you.... You are allowed one, cake or wine.... You are not allowed to eat or drink either, but are to bring it to me upstairs to my bedroom... Choose wisely...

Sir

Oh boy... This can't be good... Wine or cake? How is a girl suppose to choose? I feel like this is a cheat because he knows I don't drink, but what if they aren't for me, he did say that I'm not allowed to eat or drink either... What if I'm suppose to choose what I think he wants.... Ok now I'm just thinking too much... Just pick one... I pick up the cake and start to head upstairs...

My heels echoing as I climb up the stairs, my anticipation growing, nerves building up... I reach the top of the stairs and can hear voices, soft voices, whispers of multiple different people... I'm standing outside the bedroom door, my hand on the handle, shaking... I can do this, just turn the handle and see who is in there...

I open the door and see You standing there... You and about ten of our closest friends... Blue jeans, black tee shirt, boots... Looking completely dangerous, the look you give me as I step into the bedroom and I know that you have something up your sleeve... I pause and look You in the eyes and quickly dart my eyes to the floor, out of respect and of my submission to you... I can feel you look at me and smile... Everyone stops talking...

I can feel everyone's gaze turn to me as you walk over to me... "You're late little one. We almost started without you." You whisper to me before kissing my forehead. I look up and meet your gaze and open my mouth to ask what is going on, but you cut me off... "Don't worry, everyone here is going to spectate as I devour My little pixie." I feel my cheeks flush and I quickly look down at the floor, trying to put thoughts together, my mind is just overloaded at this point...

"Your cake Sir..." Is all I can come up with as I hand the plate and fork to you. You take the cake and set it down on the dresser explaining how it is for later. You take my hand and start walking me towards the bed. I didn't notice until now, but the bed is equipped with cuffs and chains at both the ends of the bed. We stop at the foot of the bed. You turn towards me and and start to unbutton my coat slowly, one button at a time. You open my coat to see that I'm wearing exactly what you wanted... A sadistic smile ignites on your face. You brush my coat off my shoulders, letting it fall to the ground and pile at my feet.

"On the bed little one... Ass up in the air... On my knees and forearms." You voice firm, the Dom inside you has already awoken. "I need to remind you what punctuality means. Don't I little one?" Slight panic on my face about being exposed in front of the others...Keeping my sarcastic remark to myself, I climb onto the bed and present my ass to you.

Resting my head against the comforter, I can smell the laundry detergent that you used. Smells like the ocean. Means you washed this within the last day or so, also meaning you have been planning this all along, so it wouldn't have mattered if I was late or not, you would have found any excuse to get my ass up in the air in front of everyone... Oh what do you have planned Sir???

Taking a deep breath, relaxing against the comforter, I can feel everyone's presence on the scene that is about to take place... You run your hand from the back on my neck down my back... Down to my ass... Your hand feels so warm... So big... Firm... Against my ass... Without having to read you mind, I know what is coming... SMACK! You spank my left ass cheek bare handed... I can feel the heat, I'm sure you left a hand print on my white ass cheek... The tingle comes within moments... You caress my warm cheek, sending more tingles.

Moaning.... Smack... Smack... Smack... Alternating between left and right... You continue to spank me, over and over. My ass burning, throbbing, heat irradiating... Moaning at the sensations of feeling like I might die from this spanking... You pause the spankings, taking your hand and just caressing my ass... Squirming against your hand, sweat beading all over my body as this burning starts to swell deep inside me... Turning my head from left to right, feeling the comforter soak in the sweat from my forehead. I lift my head from the bed to see You standing there, staring at my with that sadistic smile and glint in your eyes. "Shhh pet... Not yet... Don't move."

You walk away from the bed and head over to the closet... A few of the Doms gather at the closet, you're all whispering, I can't make out anything... You back is to me, I can see all toys hanging up in the closet... You grab a set or wrist and ankle cuffs, your favorite rope flogger - the one I made for you, and a riding crop. You walk back to the bed and lay the items on the bed next to me... The anticipation killing me... I can hear everyone whispering, it's like they already know what you have planned...

You bend over and whisper devilishly in my ear, "We are going to start now pet... And by the time we are finished you just be my pet, you'll be my slut... And you'll be begging for more..." I shudder at your words and whimper in delight... You grab my left ankle and attach a cuff to it and then repeat the process to the right... Fuzzy lined and soft, they feel snug around my ankles... You pull my right ankle and attach it to the restraint at the end of the bed towards the right corner and you repeat the process to my left ankle, forcing my legs wide apart. "Doesn't that look nice." You chuckle and begin the same process to my wrists. But instead of pulling them to each corner of the head of the bed, you attach them together with one chain in the middle of the headboard. You take one of your big pillows and prop it under my lower abdomen, forcing my ass further into the air.

My face flushes. My ass up in the air like this just gives you greater access. "Are you comfortable pet? Anything pinching or not feeling right? I want you to tell me, no skirting around the truth if you aren't comfortable." I look up at you and smile and shake my head no. You smile back. "You know your thong is in the way of what I have planned..." You grab hold of the thong between your two hands and just rip it off in one force tug. I gasp as the cool breeze hits my bare pussy, letting me know how excited this was making me. Letting me know how wet and turned on I truly am.

There is a pause...silence about the room... I start to get nervous... What is going on.... Why is nothing happening? I start to turn my head and then I feel it... The sting of the rope flogger meeting the backs of my legs. I tense up, I should have expected that, but I didn't. I never know what to expect with you. "Relax." You voice firm. You mean business. I take a deep breath and focus every muscle to relax. There is that bite on my skin again, but this time higher up on my legs, almost hitting my ass. You don't give me time to tense up, you keep swinging. Each strike of the flogger igniting my skin, awakening my every nerve, heating up my blood.

I feel like I'm on fire. I've lost count how many strikes I've received with the flogger, I've lost track of where you've marked my skin... My back... My ass... My legs... I feel like I could just explode with ecstasy at any moment... I'm so on edge that I feel like the next one just might push me over that edge.... You stop again and drop the flogger to the floor, I can hear You breathing hard, I know that this is a lot of work on You as well. "Let's see how we are going..." Your hand lays across my burning ass, I squirm trying to maneuver away, the pain, the heat, I just can't take the pressure... But I can't move... Ankles bound and pillow holding me in place, I'm just stuck... You take your hand off my ass, a cool breeze tingles where your hand was.

Your hand is on my pussy, you pry my lips apart with ease... Coolness, I feel coolness down there... Flushing in embarrassment I know that I am just saturated with natural juices. Your finger plunges right into my entrance, my opening, my ache... Gasping and moaning, my wrists tugging on my chains... "What do you guys think? You think she has had enough?" You ask the room... I hear nothing, no replies, no protests, nothing... My eyes closed, so focused on the ache within, the fire burning me from the inside out, the desire that begs for release. You withdraw your finger from me. "Oh my pet, you smell and taste delicious."

Another pause and then it's there... But this time it's explicit... The pain, the burning, the bite of my skin... You've taken the riding crop and and swatted right on my pussy. But these strikes are different... They mean business.... One, two, three, four, five... One right after the next awakening the nerves down there... Making me feel alive and want to just explode... I start shaking as my desire builds... Strike and strike... I'm panting, moaning, practically begging just as you predicted, tugging and pulling my my chains... And then you stop... I feel tears rolling down my face... Not from pain, not from the ache, but from the pleasure you have given me... I'm afraid to open my eyes, I can't bare to let anyone see my face...

I hear something... Something crinkling, like a wrapper or foil... I hear clanking and something else... I'm unable to describe it as my thoughts are so caught up in the feelings with my body... I feel your hands on my hips... I feel your hands touching my pussy, fingers entering me again... My body is just lost in this, shuddering under your touch. I feel You... Your cock... Your very hard and warm cock... It's resting just at my entrance, my natural juices are just soaking over it... In one deep thrust, you plunge... I scream... I knew it was coming... But I still screamed... The ecstasy of you filling me is almost too much. "Breathe little one. Relax. You will adjust. Just relax."

I take a deep breath, allowing myself to adjust to your cock... It had been far too long since I last had sex, I knew I was tighter than you predicted, but you don't seem to be worried. Smack! You spank my ass, "Stay with me little one. Here and now." Your spanking wakes me back up. We aren't finished. You start thrusting in and out of me, slowly. Letting me to adjust to you inside me. I gasp and moan as the pleasure builds again. You feel me start to spasm against your cock... SMACK! Again another spanking. "Not yet... You will not cum yet." You growl... And in that moment I know your primal instinct is taking over and you are going to destroy me... Destroy my pussy...

You thrust harder, deeper... Plunging to a fast rhythm... I'm panting, moaning, doing everything I can to just let the pleasure build... I can feel the fire and it's going to consume me... Your grip on my hips is harder, I can feel that you're about to release, to orgasm, to let loose. I start to convulse, pulling harder on my wrists, sweat is just dripping off of me... I'm not able to keep focused, you sense this, you're just as far gone as I am...

"NOW!" You bellow. And I release. I scream! I unleash my desire, my ache... It flows through my body, I convulse. Wave after wave, I feel like the world is being ripped apart...Your grip on my hips tighten just as you explode inside me. I slump further into the bed, unable to move, unable to speak. You collapse on top of me. Your bare chest resting on my back. You're panting in my ear... Minutes roll by and you finally withdraw your cock, tossing the condom into the trash can by the dresser... You release my limbs from the chains, but you leave the cuffs on. You pull my exhausted body up to the pillows. You lay down beside me, caressing my skin with your fingertips... "You did very well little one... Everyone was pleased, including me... Would you like your cake now?" I look up at you, mascara and eye makeup running down my face... "Cake?" Is all I can say as you take the fork and start to feed me the cake I brought up from the kitchen... I close my eyes and sigh at the taste.

"By the way, I love your hair..."