Color Guard Ch. 1

Story Info
A man, his girlfriend in guard, & 2 color guard members.
2k words
3.6
43.6k
7
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 10/22/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I was sixteen, I finally asked a girl out. She was about forty-eight inches high, coming up to around the center of my chest. She had long, flowing brown hair, and blue eyes to match. Her name was Beth. She was part of the color guard. I had this longing to get inside of her. Her previous boyfriend was an old acquaintance of mine, and when he found out, he started giving me information on how tight her pussy was. (Naturally, he had fingered her once while she was asleep.)

But one day, two years later, I found out what the phrase “The Color Guard sticks out for each other” really means.

Beth had told me to meet her in the band room (we were both part of the marching band) after school one day. So, I did and started to wait. Around two-thirty, I began to hear a soft moan erupting from the closed guard room door. I got up from my seat, slowly made my way to the door, and gently turned the knob.

I came face to face with a sight I had never imagined. Jeniver, the second-in-command and the girl who had the smallest breasts in the guard, was on her knees with Stacey (a girl I had masturbated about many times, and a good friend of my girlfriend’s) sucking on her breasts. And the girl that had her pussy on Jeniver’s face was none other than my girlfriend, Beth. All three were naked, bouncing up and down, enjoying their orgy they were having. I did not want to intrude, so I silently started to close the door when I felt a small hand stop me and turn me around. It was Beth, still panting heavily from the workout she was getting from Jeniver’s tongue. I stared into her eyes, and we both knew that we wanted each other right then. And I kinda wanted to have Stacey and Jeniver while I was at it, even though I knew that Beth had the tightest pussy in the whole guard.

So, I shut the door and locked it from the inside. Nobody but the four of us was going to know about this.

I let Jeniver and Stacey get to work on Beth’s nice, firm, full-sized breasts. I was amazed at how erect her nipples were getting; after all, she was four months younger than I was, so she was still eighteen. Stacey was about eight months younger, so she was about two weeks past her eighteenth birthday, and Jeniver was about a month older than I. Stacey had about half the size in breasts that Beth had, and Jeniver had around half Stacey’s size.

They slowly caressed her breasts with their hands until they noticed that Beth was getting extremely erect. All I could do was sit back and watch these three guard members go at their lesbian orgy. My pants were like a huge tent waiting to be worked on. And I was getting hornier by the minute watching my girlfriend’s breasts being fondled. Jeniver lowered her head until she was gently licking around the edge of Beth’s left nipple. Beth was screaming for somebody to take her nonstop as Stacey tried to do the same, but being without knowledge in these things, all she ended up doing was sucking with great force on Beth’s right nipple.

All of this had pushed me past the point of extreme pleasure, and I, too, wanted some of Beth for myself. But, first, I decided, let me get her warmed up. I stood up while unzipping my pants as Beth watched me longingly. I knew she was getting wetter by the minute with anticipation as my eight inches popped up out, but I wanted her to be as horny as she could get when I took her. After all, if you are going to do it, do it right. Or should that be, if you are going to do her, do her right?

I reached for the first thing I saw. It was one of the guard flags. I tried looking around for something better, but to no avail, this was a guard room, only guard equipment was stored here. So I decided I would get all three of them in on helping me learn what the guard was all about. I rolled the flag itself around the pole and tightly secured it, it was only about three feet long. Beth was staring at me while still moaning about her breasts now being hardly sucked on. She obviously wanted my cock deep in her. When Stacey and Jeniver turned around, they stopped sucking, and backed off, wondering what was going to happen.

I flipped the pole in the air so I was now holding the end without a flag. Slowly, I laid it on the floor. Beth started to get agitated.

“What *pant pant* are you *pant* doing? *pant pant*” she quivered, still trying to keep herself from reaching an orgasm too soon. She wanted her first male encounter to be with my cock inside her. And I knew that she only wanted me for that. I pushed the pole forward until it rammed up her ass. She screamed in agony, as her virgin ass suddenly was virgin no more. She nearly started to convulse when I held her down and sat on her chest, pushing my cock through her breasts. She figured out what I was up to and started to lick it slowly, starting to like the taste, licking some more, each time I got hornier while fucking both Beth’s breasts and her mouth.

Meanwhile, I turned to the side to see Jeniver on top of Stacey, her tongue down Stacey’s pussy, while Stacey’s tongue was doing the same thing to Jeniver’s wet cunt. About five seconds after riding Beth’s breasts and mouth, Jeniver came hard and fast in Stacey’s mouth. This set Stacey’s sexual libido off, and made her come as well.

And here I am, fucking my girlfriend’s full, erect, breasts while she blows me. Finally, I get set off in the chain reaction of watching Jeniver and Stacey, and start to feel the familiar tingle that I felt the first time I masturbated about fucking Beth on a couch in all the positions thinkable. Beth obviously did not expect me to be such a “stud.” She gagged after the first seven seconds of my orgasm, and slowly swallowed the rest. I got off her after doing a little grabbing and sucking myself.

Then I moved down to Beth’s quivering cunt. She knew she wanted it, so I was going to give it to her. I positioned my now re-hardened cock at the head of Beth’s virginity, and pushed it. Beth tried to fly up out of her lying down position, but the flagpole stopped her dead in her tracks. She was stuck lying on the floor, getting what she wanted. I felt something stop me from going any further for a split second, and then I felt it break. I had taken my girlfriend, and I was not done yet.

I pulled out all the way and Beth looked up at me regretfully, wondering why I had pulled out. Then it hit her. And hard. Well, I hit her hard. I shoved my cock, now extended to nine inches with all of the fun I was having, back into her wet, sobbing cunt. Stacey and Jeniver were wanting back in the action.

They went over to the rifle rack and each got a rifle. Stacey stood on my right, and Jeniver was on my left. I was still fucking Beth’s trembling body as hard as I could. I knew she would love me after this. What I did not know was what Stacey and Jeniver were going to do with the rifles. They both got on their knees and held the rifles forward. It seems that they had this planned while I was fucking Beth’s mouth.

Both Stacey and Jeniver were getting extremely horny, and now they had decided the time was right. They grabbed the handles of the rifles, and pushed the other end (where a bullet would come out of a real rifle) into Beth’s pussy on either side of my cock. Then they themselves put the handles into their cunts and started to bounce up and down. Each time they bounced downwards, it pushed their rifle farther into Beth’s cunt like a hard, plastic cock. And it was turning me on to have constriction.

Meanwhile, Beth was screaming erratically, wanting more and more of the three “erections” she had in her. But I knew she wanted mine the most. So I gave it to her. I pushed harder and harder, grabbing her breasts to get advantage so I would not fall, and all the time sucking both Jeniver’s breasts and Stacey’s in alternation. After a few second I let go of Beth’s breasts and put my left hand in Jeniver cunt and my right hand in Stacey’s. I moved my hands in and out of their sex, harder and harder, eventually making both my hands into fists. All three girls were starting to pant heavily, and my dick felt like I was going to explode.

And then, it did.

Beth could not move; the flagpole up her ass made sure of that. But she did not want to when I threw myself hard into her as I came for the second time that day. I could tell Beth was close to cumming as well, and halfway through my orgasm, she came so hard and strong that she almost broke the flagpole in two while thrusting upwards, flooding my extremely hard erection, the two rifles that were being fucked at the other end by Stacey and Jeniver (who themselves were nearly ready to burst), and the floor of the guard room with her young juices. All I could think was how amazing the girl I had asked out was. And how horny she could get.

Stacey and Jeniver were forcing themselves harder and harder onto the rifles, still giving Beth the fucking feeling in her cunt, even though I had stopped pounding her but was still shooting my wad into her. I literally started punching their young cunts. Harder, fisting them, Jeniver came all over my hand, dripping most on the rifle and some onto Beth’s right breast. Hearing Jeniver scream sent Stacey over the edge. She could not stand it any longer and let her juices fly. A big amount of it landed in Beth’s hair, some landed on her face. Jeniver, Beth, and I started to laugh, even though we all were still shooting. (It had only been around five seconds after I started ejaculating in Beth.)

Beth began to lick around her face, and I let go of the two remaining girls’ vaginas and leaned forward to help Beth clean herself off. My tongue started to lick Stacey’s juices off my girlfriend’s face, eventually touching Beth’s tongue. We started French kissing, even with Stacey’s cum still in our mouths. She pulled me down, and through my shirt I felt Beth’s inch-and-a-half erect nipples. Her perfect breasts (I never could understand breasts sizes) were almost too much for me, and I just collapsed on top of her. It felt so good. Beth looked me in the face and said thanks. She knew I was going to want more of this.

Five minutes later, we all were lying on the floor, Beth on top of me, with my cock still in her dripping love machine, and Stacey’s head on her right breast and Jeniver’s head on her left. I pulled all three of them close and knew that this was not going to be the end. I knew these three girls wanted each other, for the fact that they all were in guard and I understood why it was called guard from then on. And besides, with my girlfriend now my lover as well as having Stacey and Jeniver willing to join in whenever we all wanted to get together, I knew that I would be ready for anything.

But then, the door to the guard room slowly unlocked and opened...