Colorado Memories

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At the top of the stairs the pillows covered the floor of the loft. Shay stepped to the center of the room and lowered herself to the pillows. He pulled one over after placing the bowl to the side. She raised up to let him place it under her head. He chuckled as he gently pushed her back down and started lifting her hips. When the pillow had her pelvic a foot over her head, he winked at her as he spread her legs.

"You have made such a mess on that pussy, I have got to clean it up a little," he said as he watched some of the melting pudding trickle out of her. Getting on his stomach, he began to lick slowly. Starting at the back of her slit, he would drag his tongue flat to the little nub at the front of her slit. He loved the whimpers coming from her as he continued to lick her until he was satisfied that she was clean.

He got on his knees as he reached for the pudding. He stayed up on his knees so that she could see him stroking his cock, "preparing it to be good stiff to do the job right" he told her. Shay took her nipples between her fingers and began to tease them and whispered something. He could not hear what she said so he asked as he leisurely stroked his cock teasing her, " Did you say somethin Shay Shay?"

She replied as she inhaled deeply, " Yes...please fuck me ....just fuck me."

He gave her a nasty grin as he dipped the head of his cock into the bowl of pudding. When he brought it out of the bowl, it had a big dollop of pudding on it. He placed the bowl on her tummy and told her, " Now you be still Baby. Don't make a mess with my puddin."

He then placed the head at her opening and guided it in. He angled it so that it would follow the top wall of her tight pussy. Sinking his cock so slow they both felt every sensitive twitch as it shaped her tunnel to fit it. Shay grabbed the bowl because she knew she was not going to be able to stay still. She placed it to the side of her. He took her hips in his hands because he knew the ride was about to get a little wilder.

As he began to slide in and out of her with long deep strokes, she tightened her pussy around him. Placing her hands over his, watching him between her spread legs, She gave him that look.

He started slamming his cock into her. Fast and hard. Having to hold her in place as he pounded her tiny body propped up on the pillows. Shay rared her head back as she felt the roughness of his fucking. She loved it. In her sustained moan he could here the jolts in her voice of his pounding into her. Her hands tight on his began to loosen their hold as she looked at him and slowly let the orgasm take her. He loved seeing her face go from almost pleasurable pain to complete satisfied softness. And there it was.

Her eyes went soft as she looked at the glass ceiling while he continued to bring his hot cum to her waiting butterscotch pussy. She was thinking that the snowflakes were big again as her eyes closed. Still holding onto his strong hands, she felt the first blast of cum inside her.

Then the second.

Then the third.

As he laid down on her, she gently scratched his back as he fought to regain control of his breathing. He rolled to his side and held her close as he snuggled up to her and watched the snowflakes above them.

He broke the silence by saying, " Bet you don't do that again ..."

Shay asked quietly, " Lock you out?"

"No", he replied. "Put your fingers in your puddin...mountain men don't like that..."

They slept in the loft their first night at the cabin. And the other 3 nights too.