Colorado Vacation Ch. 01

Story Info
Gina travels to Colorado and meets Eric along the way.
3.4k words
4.45
48.9k
12

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/25/2022
Created 06/24/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Gina and I love to fly. But like everyone else, I hate it when there are delays. So that is how I found myself stuck in the Chicago airport. When I got to the departure gate, the notice was up... my flight had a 3 hour delay!!! I sighed and muttered "now what am I going to do?" I sat down in one of the chairs while I contemplated my next course of action. How was I going to kill 3 hours? I watched as several people arrived at the gate and realized their flight was delayed. They pretty much had the same response as I did.

I was watching when a really good looking man approached the gate. He was built just how I like my men to be. Medium height and built kind of like a soccer player, sleek muscles with not too much bulk. His hair was a medium brown and was long enough to brush his collar. I wondered what color his eyes were. I continued to watch him as he approached the gate and realized the flight was delayed. He looked disappointed and then his gaze traveled around the seating area. He caught me watching him and smiled at me. I meant to turn away but his smile was really something... his eyes lit up and he smiled with his whole face. He came over and asked me if I was supposed to be on this flight and I said I was. He introduced himself as Eric and I told him my name.

Now, I don't look like a Gina. I have light brown hair and blue eyes and very fair skin. Short, just over 5 feet tall with lots of curves. Eric looked like he was in his 30's and I am well into my 50's. I mentioned that I didn't know what to do now, since I had never been in the Chicago airport. Eric told me he traveled a lot and he knew of a bar near the gate that was casual and asked if I wanted to go there with him. I said sure, I'd be happy to check it out. I had hours to kill and talking to him and watching him smile was certainly better than reading a book.

The bar had tables in the back that were kind of cozy. Eric asked me if that was okay and I nodded yes. I guess it could be seen as intimate, but it just never occurred to me. I mean, I was so much older than he was... I never thought he would be coming on to me. I thought he was just being friendly. We talked about where we were from. I am from the east coast but Eric said he was from the Chicago area. I was making a connection whereas Eric was flying away from his home city. I've never spent anytime in Chicago, so I was interested in what it was like to live there.

We ordered drinks and an appetizer platter with a variety of finger foods. Eric was so easy to talk to, and soon we were chatting away like old friends. Suddenly Eric smiled (did I mention that he had a great smile?) and leaned towards me. He used his finger to wipe some sauce from the corner of my mouth and then proceeded to slowly lick and suck the sauce off his finger, all the while smiling with his beautiful green eyes. It was so sensual that I sure got an unexpected jolt!! I could feel myself starting to get hot and tingly. I started wondering if he might be interested in me. But he was so much younger than me and while I look good for my age, I"m certainly not slim and tight.

After we finished eating, we decided to go and check the status of our flight. As we walked to the gate, Eric asked if I would change my seat so we could sit together on the plane. I thought that was a great idea since we were getting along so well. When we got to the gate we changed our seats and sat down to wait for the boarding call. We had talked for so long at the bar that we only had to wait for a bit. Eric took my carry-on from me and motioned for me to precede him onto the plane. We were really lucky with the seating and were on a two seat row. I took the window seat and Eric took the aisle seat. He stowed our carry-ons up above and we settled down for the flight. With the delay, the flight had turned into a late night flight and I was really getting sleepy. I asked Eric if he minded if I took a nap. He said no, smiled and proceeded to push up the armrest between us.

"I make a great pillow, if you're interested." He lifted his arm and motioned for me to lean against his chest. I hesitated, and he gently said "Don't be shy.. I won't bite."

I decided it was only for the flight, so I snuggled up to his chest as he put his arm around me. He smelled so good, kind of clean and crisp. I didn't think I would be able to sleep, but I was so very tired. I guess I dozed off because the next thing I knew, Eric was telling me to wake up because we were starting our descent. I couldn't believe how well I slept and how comfortable and safe I felt in his arms. As I turned to thank him, he gave me a quick kiss on the lips. I looked up at him and gave him a quick kiss back. Then we both were smiling while we collected our belongings.

It's a funny thing when you meet someone for the first time. We had talked about our lives and growing up and family and pets and it seemed like we had talked about everything. But we never discussed where we were going, or why, or where we were staying. After we exited the plane, we stopped and looked at each other, realizing that this was probably goodbye. We didn't have any checked luggage to pick up so there was no real reason to stay in each others company. So there was that awkward moment of what to say or what to do.

"Do you want to go get something to eat?"

"Yes, that would be nice"

Problem solved... we went to grab a bite to eat.

We found only one restaurant left open and ordered sandwiches. Finally, I asked Eric why he had traveled to Colorado. "I've come to relax, enjoy the mountains and do a little site seeing. Every once in a while, I just need to get away from the city and de stress. Why did you come here?"

"I used to have friends that lived here, and I fell in love with the area. And actually, when I decided to get away, this was the first place I thought of visiting."

"Where are you staying?" we both asked at once.

Laughing, I told him I was staying at the Mountain View Lodge.

"Really? That's a big coincidence, because that's where I'm headed, too!"

I wasn't sure if that's where he really had reservations or not, or if it was a line, but we were having such a good time together, and maybe.... just maybe, I thought, this might turn into something fun.

We left the airport and caught the shuttle to the Lodge. At this point it was in the wee hours of the morning, and I was looking forward to collapsing in my room for a good nights sleep. Eric was the perfect gentleman. He carried my luggage and held doors for me. When we arrived at the Lodge, we went to check into our rooms.

"I'm sorry, but we don't have any rooms left." the man at the desk apologized to me.

"But my reservation was guaranteed to hold until my arrival, I have the reservation number and information right here!" I showed the man my papers and he excused himself to go and talk to the manager. Eric came over to say they hadn't held his room and he didn't know what he was going to do. The manager finally came out and looked at my reservation papers.

"I'm so terribly sorry. There seems to have been a mix up. But we will make this right. We will put you into the Mountain View Suite for your entire stay. It is the nicest suite in the lodge."

He proceeded to make up two room keys, and then asked us to follow him and he would show us to our suite. I started to say that we weren't together, but Eric whispered to me that it was a suite and he didn't have any other place to go. So I just went along. I figured the least I could do was check out the suite... maybe it had two bedrooms. At this point I was interested in Eric, but wasn't sure if I wanted to share a room with him. I thought maybe it would be good to have a place of my own in case I decided I wanted to be alone.

The manager opened the door, laid the keys on the entry way table, told us to call if we needed anything and left. The suite was huge and very lavishly decorated. I was amazed as I looked around. It had a sunken living room with a huge U shaped seating area. The wall in front of us had sliding glass doors and a balcony that looked out on the mountains. The wall on the left had a huge TV and the wall on the right had an equally large fireplace. It was a large room, but still had that cozy, lodge feel to it. On the right was a doorway to a full kitchen, and on the left was a door that led into a bedroom.

While I was checking out the living room, Eric went into the bedroom. When I followed him, I noticed that the bedroom had a king size bed with a satin comforter and pillows. I wondered if it had satin sheets as well. Eric had placed our luggage on the racks by a large window. It had another beautiful view of the mountains. I heard water running and walked into the master bath where Eric was running water into a whirlpool tub. He turned and smiled at me as he added something from one of the bottles on the side of the tub.

"Why don't you take a bath to relax and I'll go see if there is another bedroom."

"Oh...okay" I said. The fragrance of lavender filled the room as the tub filled. I closed the door, and yes, I locked it. I still wasn't sure about this arrangement, but I was really too tired to worry about it at the moment. I dropped my clothes off and lowered myself into the fragrant water. It felt so warm and wonderful. I turned on the jets and really relaxed. When I realized I was falling asleep, I got out and I put on the terry robe that the lodge provided and walked out into the bedroom. I wasn't really surprised to find Eric there, sitting on the bed. He had turned down the satin sheets and was leaning up against the headboard, wearing an identical robe and his hair was wet.

"I hope you enjoyed your bath. There isn't another bedroom, but I did find another bathroom with a shower. Also, the manager sent up a fruit basket, so I brought some in here for us. Come over here and have some," he said as he patted the bed next to him. I walked hesitantly to the bed and sat down. Eric pulled me over to sit closer to him.

"It's okay, I don't bite, remember?"

He smiled at me, with his green eyes twinkling and held a strawberry to my lips. As I took a bite, juice ran down my chin. Eric was quick to lean over and lick it off and then he slowly licked my lips. I thought he was going to kiss me, but he just gave me more strawberries and proceeded to lick the juice from my face and lips after each bite. By this time, I really wanted to kiss him. The next time he licked my lips, I put my arms around his neck, pulled him close and sucked his lower lip into my mouth and then I nibbled on it.

"Kiss me, Eric," I said as I pulled him closer. His arms came around me and he pulled me even closer and kissed me. "Mmmmmm.... strawberries!" He ran his tongue over my lips and I opened for him. Our kisses got deeper and much more passionate until I was almost squirming, my pussy was getting wet and I knew I wasn't going to get to sleep for a long, long time.

"You are so beautiful..." he said, kissing my face and my neck. Let me see you, all of you."

He pushed my robe off my shoulders and looked at my breasts and the shadow of hair between my legs. "Beautiful" he murmured. Running his hands over my breasts, he massaged them and rubbed them. Then he leaned down and sucked one hard nipple into his mouth. Ohhhhhhh... I pulled his face closer, as he sucked on first one than the other nipple. He licked and sucked and then pulled the nipples deep into his mouth and swirled them with his tongue. Moaning, I reached up and pushed his robe off his shoulders and ran my hands all over his back. I reached for him, but he moved away, taking my robe off and dropping it on the floor along with his.

"Not yet, baby. First I want to kiss you all over.... you are so beautiful."

Eric laid me back on the satin sheets and proceeded to kiss and lick his way down my body. I had never been so thoroughly kissed and licked before. He kissed and traced each rib and swirled his tongue in my belly button. He kissed my stomach and the tops of my legs. By the time he got to my pussy, I was already close to my first orgasm. He kissed and licked my thighs, nuzzled into me and then took several long licks up my slit.

"Ummmmm... you taste so goooood. Now open up for me, baby."

I moved my legs apart and he put his hands under me, held on to my butt and pulled me closer to his mouth. He licked and nibbled on my lips and sucked them into his mouth. I was so hot by this time that I just wanted him to lick my clit, but he licked all around, teasing me. I tried to squirm around to get his mouth where I wanted it, but he just held me in place while he licked and sucked on me.

"God, you're wet, baby. How does this feel?" he said as he pushed one and then two fingers into my wet pussy and started stroking my g-spot.

"Ohhhhh....Ummmmmm," I moaned as I squirmed on his fingers moving in and out of me.

Eric continued to fuck me with his fingers and then he flicked my clit with his tongue. I arched up off the bed as my first orgasm hit hard. I know I was making a lot of noise, but I sure didn't care, I just wanted more.

"You like that, baby?" he said and then he really got into it: licking my clit, sucking it into his mouth and flicking it with his tongue. After that point, I'm not sure what all he was doing except to say he was doing it really, really well.

"Ohhhhh, yes, yesss, YESSSSS!" I shouted as my orgasms hit, one right after another. I could feel him licking and sucking up my juices as I gushed and gushed and gushed some more all over his face and fingers.

"Enough," I finally cried. Eric slowly licked my pussy one more time and pulled his fingers free. I was shaking so hard from aftershocks, it was hard to catch my breath. "Oh, God... that was amazing," I breathed.

"You're amazing," Eric said, as he moved up and covered my body with his. I could feel his hard penis pressing between my legs. Then he smiled at me and I smiled back at him. We kissed softly and I could taste my juices on his lips.

I started moving and rubbing against his penis. I couldn't wait to feel it inside me, filling me. Eric reached down and held his fully erect penis and started rubbing it up and down my slit, spreading my juices all over it. I arched my back, trying to guide him into my pussy, but he just kept stroking my lips and my clit with his now slick penis.

"What do you want, baby? Tell me what you want."

"I want you!" I said.

"You have me, baby. Now tell me where you want me."

"Inside me, please... I need you inside me!" I felt like I would go crazy if he didn't get that wonderfully hard penis into me and start fucking me.

But all he did was stroke me. Around my clit and up and down my slit. Finally he pushed the head of his stiff penis in and out of me, but only the head. I squirmed and wiggled, but he wouldn't give me any more no matter how I moved against him.

"Tell me, baby, tell me what you want. Tell me what you want from me" he said as he kept teasing me.

"Fuck me, Fuck me! I cried. "I need you inside me, deep inside me! FUCK ME NOW, please, please!!!"

He slowly pushed his penis into me, inch by inch until he was in as deep as he could go. Slowly he started to withdraw and push back in, over and over again, but slowly, so very slowly.

"Is that what you want, baby? Tell me, is that what you want?

"YES, but more!! I want more!! Fuck me, fuck me! Harder, faster, deeper, oh please, please.... I want MORE!!!"

"That's what I wanted to hear. Now I'm going to fuck you baby, hard... harder than you've had it before" he said, as he plunged into me over and over again, faster and faster, deeper and deeper until our bodies were slapping against each other with each hard stroke.

"Yes, yesssss, YESSSSS!" I screamed. "Don't stop, don't stop.... fuck me, fuck me, fuck me!" I yelled as I pushed into each of his powerful thrusts.

"Baby, you're on fire. Do you want more, baby? Tell me if you want more?"

"Please, please" I begged, "Don't stop, don't stop......fuck me fuck me fuck me fuck meeeeeeee. Oh My God, I'm gonna cum, oh fuck me fuck me, I'm gonna cum. Oh Eric, I'm cumming!!" I screamed and bucked and yelled as my whole body shook with one of the most intense orgasms of my life. My orgasm took over my whole body, from my fingertips all the way to my toes and it went on and on for what seemed like forever.

"I'm cumming, baby, I'm cumming" Eric yelled, as he plunged deep and stayed there, deep inside me. I could feel the warm jets of his cum in my pussy which was contracting and squeezing his penis with my continuing orgasms.

Eric collapsed on top of me. It felt so good to be skin to skin, touching from head to toe. I kept having aftershocks and could feel his cum and my juices seeping out and down my butt. I could feel his penis getting soft and then it slid out of me.

"Oh, baby. You were so good," Eric said as he kissed me deeply, moved next to me and covered us with the satin comforter. As he held me in his arms, I felt like I was floating back down to earth and I snuggled close as we drifted off to sleep.

=========================================

Please leave feedback and vote.

Also tell me if you want more of the story of Eric and Gina.