Colorado Vacation Ch. 03

Story Info
Gina and Eric enjoy the jacuzzi and go to an outdoor concert.
4k words
4.51
25.8k
5

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/25/2022
Created 06/24/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up comfortably warm with a stroking sensation over my breast. I realized I was snuggled up in bed with Eric, my back pressed to his front. He was softly stroking around my breast, which, as I woke up further, was just starting to arouse me. My nipple got hard and Eric stroked his fingers over it and then gave it a little pinch.

"Ah, Gina, you're awake," Eric murmured as he started kissing and nibbling on my ear. He started licking my ear with his warm, wet tongue as he continued to play with my nipple. "How are you feeling this morning? Did you sleep well?"

"Mmmmmm," I responded. "Yes, I slept wonderfully snuggled up in your arms." I pushed my ass back and rubbed it against his rapidly growing penis.

Eric shifted so his cock was between my legs and he moved back and forth rubbing it along my pussy. He kissed my ear and then kissed and nibbled his way down my neck. Pinching my nipple hard at the same moment that he bit my neck, he made me yelp in pain. Eric whispered in my ear that he was going to make love to me and make me cum again and again.

"You will have to put up with a little pain, but you will love it, I promise," he said as he stroked my breast and then pinched my nipple again, harder this time.

"Eric! I'm not sure about this," I cried. "That really hurt!"

"Okay, Gina, I won't pinch so hard next time, but I promise you'll like it. Just try it for a little while, just for me, please." Eric knew what he was doing and that I wasn't willing to say no, at least not yet. "Now roll over onto your back."

I rolled over onto my back and Eric gave me a wonderful good morning kiss. He was kissing my mouth and then he kissed his way down my neck. He sat up next to me and smiled.

"You are so sexy, Gina. I just love looking at you."

He started stroking around each breast in a circular pattern, getting closer and closer to my nipples. But when he got close he just circled around away from them again, his touch getting lighter and lighter. I started arching my back, trying to push my breasts harder into his hands, but he just kept lightly stroking me.

"What do you want, Gina? You're getting so wiggly. What does that mean? What do you want me to do, baby?"

"Please, Eric, please touch my nipples. You're driving me crazy, I want you to touch me!"

"I am touching you, baby. You can feel me touching you." He said as he continued to stroke me, oh so lightly.

"Harder, I need you to touch me harder!" I moaned.

Eric smiled at me and flicked my nipples once and then went back to his light strokes. He started stroking my stomach and my breasts, but so very lightly I could barely feel it and he continued to avoid all contact with my nipples. Using one hand on my breasts, he used his other hand to stroke down my stomach and over my hips and thighs. Back and forth, up and down, stroking so lightly over my skin.

Suddenly all his touching stopped. I looked at him and as he smiled at me he moved his hands over my breasts. I waited breathlessly and then he flicked both my nipples, pinched them hard and started rolling them between his fingers.

"Ow, stop, that hurts!" I yelled. And Eric stopped. We just looked at each other and then he moved his hand down and ran it up my slit.

"But see how wet you are? See how excited that makes you? Do you really want me to stop?"

"Yes, that's enough for now. I'm not sure about another time, but I just want you to make love to me now." I really didn't know what to make of what I was feeling. It hurt but it was kind of exciting, too. I had never felt that way before.

"Okay, baby. I'll stop. I just wanted to see if you would like it. Here, I'll kiss your hurt nipples and make it all better," Eric said as he tongued one nipple and then the other.

"Ohhhh, that's nice," I sighed. "I want your hard cock inside me, I need you inside me."

Eric moved down my body and started rubbing my wet pussy lips with his hard cock until it was glistening with my moisture. Then he rubbed it in a circle around my clit. It was like winding up a clock, I was getting closer and closer to cumming, waiting for that moment of release. I started moaning and shaking and Eric slammed his rigid cock into my pussy, reaching all the way to my womb with one hard stroke.

Screaming and moaning, I started cumming as Eric pounded into me, fucking me hard and fast. One orgasm after another washed over me, my muscles contracting and releasing all over my body. I started gushing and I could feel Eric cumming deep inside me, his warm spurts bathing the walls of my quivering pussy.

"Ohhhh, my god, oh Eric, uhhhhhhhh," I moaned as my body shook with my orgasm and then trembled with continuing aftershocks.

Eric collapsed on top of me, then rolled sideways taking me with him. He held me until my heart slowed down and I could breath again.

"God, baby, that was great! You were so hot. I can't believe how many times and how hard you came!."

We cuddled and kissed for awhile on the bed. Eric called room service for breakfast and we got dressed while we waited. I was starving once again. All this sex was really increasing my appetite.

"So what do you want to do today?" I asked, while we ate. "What's the plan?"

"Let's go shopping. I want you to get a brand new outfit. I got tickets to that concert at Red Rocks and I'm taking you out tonight!!"

I was really happy. I had always wanted to go to Red Rocks. I had heard that the acoustics were great and the thought of an outdoor concert in such a beautiful setting, well, let's just say I was almost bouncing on the way to the elevator.

As we left the lodge, Eric seemed to know exactly where he was going. The weather was clear and cool and it was a beautiful day. I was really happy walking along holding Eric's hand.

The first store he took me in had traditional western wear. Broomstick skirts in what I think of as Native American colors, cowboy boots and hats, Navajo blankets.... all sorts of interesting things.

Eric took me over to the rack of skirts and asked me what my favorite colors were. I told him red and turquoise, and watched, amazed, as he flipped through the rack. He pulled out a few skirts, held them up and nodded and handed them to me, or shook his head and put them back. After he had given me a few skirts, he moved to the tank shirts to find matching colors.

"No way... I am not wearing a sleeveless tank shirt! It's to cool in the evenings." I said as I led him over to the long sleeve tops. He found matching tops in red, green and turquoise and then led me to a dressing room.

"I want you to try on your favorite colors first, and make sure you come out and show me... I want to see how it looks on you," Eric said.

I settled on a beautiful broomstick skirt in jewel-tones and a red top. When I came out to show Eric he whistled. "Stop that, you're embarrassing me!" I hissed.

"Why should you be embarrassed?" Eric said. "You are a beautiful woman and you look absolutely good enough to eat in that outfit!" He grinned at me and licked his lips. "Now here put this gold-tone belt on, low on your hips, yes just like that! Hmmmm.... even sexier!!"

I looked in the mirror and he was right. I did look pretty hot in this outfit. While I was checking myself in the mirror, Eric went to another side of the store. Soon he came back with a beautiful pair of cowboy boots that were black with red stitching and turquoise tooling. Wow, they were beautiful!!

"Try these on... You said you wanted cowboy boots and these match everything." Eric was like a little kid in a toy store, he was so excited to have found the perfect thing. I tried them on and they were perfect! But then I saw the price tag.

"I can't get these, this price is crazy expensive," I whispered. "Don't they have less expensive pairs?"

"These match and they have your favorite colors!" Eric said. "And I'm getting them for you, so don't worry about the price! After all, you're putting me up in your hotel suite, so I have extra cash anyway."

I went to change and when I came out, Eric was at the cashiers, paying for everything. I knew I had a problem on my hands, but I didn't want to make a scene. I figured I'd talk to him later, when we got back to the hotel.

We left that store and Eric pulled me down the street into a lingerie store. He just barreled right in and walked up to the nearest clerk.

"I want to buy this luscious lady new lacy bras and panties. One set turquoise and one set red!" He stated.

The clerk took me by the hand and led me into a dressing room where she measured me and then went off to find just the right items. Instead of bringing the selections directly to me, she first showed them to Eric. Again he just nodded yes or no, depending on what he wanted. I had never had a man pick out my clothes before, let alone my underwear, and I wasn't really sure how I should feel about the fuss he was making over me.

I tried on several sets, the clerk watching and helping me find the right size. Whenever I tried to look at the price tags, she discreetly took them away from me. Finally, she decided which ones were best and took them out for Eric to pay for them while I got dressed.

"Eric, you can't be buying all these things for me." I said as we walked out of the store.

"Gina, this is what I want you to wear and I won't hear any arguments about it. Trust me on this, okay?"

We stopped in a restaurant for lunch and then back to lodge we went. It seemed Eric had the day all planned out. At the lodge when I unpacked the bags I found he had bought me an extra shirt in turquoise, and boot socks in both red and turquoise.

"Eric, why did you buy all this for me? You'll have to let me know how much everything cost so I can pay you back!"

He turned to me and gave me a big hug and a passionate kiss. "I wanted to. Don't take away my fun by arguing with me. Now I want you to go take a nap. We're going to be up late with the concert. I'll wake you in time to get ready." He gave me a little push towards the bedroom.

Eric woke me late in the afternoon and we ate a light dinner of cheese, crackers and fruit. We filled the jacuzzi bath and relaxed in the tub together. Picking up a washcloth and soaping it up, Eric started washing me, beginning at my neck and working his way down each of my arms. He smiled at me and leaned in to kiss me lightly on the lips.

I relaxed as he finished my arms and then washed each finger carefully. Then he slowly washed my back and sides and my belly. When he got to my breasts my nipples were already erect with my increasing arousal. Running the washcloth slowly around, under and between my breasts, he then rubbed it over my nipples and tweaked them. Rinsing me, he leaned in and started sucking and nibbling on my hard nipples.

"Mmmmmm, Eric, that feels sooo good," I said, as I arched my back to give him better access. He sucked harder, pulling more of my breast into his mouth and then moving from one to the other. I ran my fingers through his hair as I held him close.

After giving both of my breasts a very thorough sucking, Eric started washing my legs. He started at the top of my thigh, slowly washing down my leg. Stopping at my knee, he paid special attention to the sensitive area behind it, circling lightly with the washcloth. Washing over my calf and ankle and down to my foot. Washing the sole of my foot, my instep, my heel, the top of my foot and finally my toes. He ran the washcloth between each toe and then rinsed the soap off my foot. Placing my foot on his knee, he kissed the tip of each toe and then proceeded to lick between each one. He continued by sucking each toe into his warm mouth, moving from one to the other.

"Eric, ahhhhhh.....," I moaned. I didn't know that my toes were so sensitive or that it could be so erotic watching him suck them. Feeling the sensations shoot from my toes straight to my rapidly moistening pussy, I started squirming.

"You like that, baby?"

"Ohhhhhh, yessssssssssss," I moaned.

After giving my toes a very thorough tongue bath, and licking along my instep, Eric put my foot down, picked up the washcloth and started on the thigh of my other leg. He followed the same pattern, washing down my leg, behind my knee, my calf and down to my foot. This time I knew what was coming. The anticipation was really turning me on and I could feel my pussy juices starting to flow.

Eric picked up my foot and placed it on his knee. Grinning at me with his eyes twinkling, he licked and sucked my foot until I didn't think I could take anymore. The sensations were just zinging up my leg, straight to my soaking wet pussy, and the water was sloshing around because I was squirming so much.

"Eric, please....," I moaned.

He finished the same way, by licking along my instep which made me jump. Picking up the washcloth again, he told me to spread my legs and started washing my outer pussy lips. I was getting desperate when he started gently and slowly washing my inner lips and around my clit. The moment he touched my clit, I started cumming, and it was hard and intense.

"Oh, god, oh my god, ohmygod, ohhhhhhh MY goddddddddddddd," I screamed as I arched my back and bucked against his hand.

Eric picked up my hips, put my legs around his shoulders and started licking and sucking my gushing cunt. I had to put my hands on the side of the tub to keep my head above water. My orgasms flowed one into another until I couldn't see or hear, I could only feel what Eric was doing to me with his warm mouth and talented tongue.

When my arms gave way and my head started to sink below the water, Eric stopped, picked me up and lowered me onto his waiting cock. I could feel him filling me up, so deep inside me and I started cumming again. Eric moved me up and down on his cock until I could pick up the rhythm. The water sloshed over the sides as we fucked faster and faster.

"I'm cumming, baby, I'm cumming," Eric shouted. I could feel his warm jets of cum shooting inside me, which made me start cumming again, my pussy contracting and milking his penis until we were both spent.

Eric lay back with me on his lap and turned on the jets. I added more hot water and we just lay there, relaxing until we were strong enough to stand.

"That was amazing," I said. "You just keep surprising me and the sex just keeps getting better and better."

Eric gave me a deep kiss. "Oh, I think I still have a few tricks up my sleeve. But you will just have to wait to find out what they are." Smiling he got out of the tub, reached for my hand and helped me out.

We toweled each other off and then went to get ready for the concert. I felt so sexy as I pulled my new red lace panties up my legs and hooked my red lace bra over my full breasts. Next I put on my colorful new skirt and the red top. The gold-tone belt hung down below my waist. I fixed my hair and makeup, and then put on the turquoise necklace, earrings and bracelet that I had brought with me from home. I put on my red socks and finally my beautiful new cowboy boots. I twirled in front of the mirror liking what I saw. I looked hot, if I did say so myself. I walked out to the living room where Eric was waiting.

"Wow!" He exclaimed. "You sure do clean up nice, especially when I've been doing the cleaning." He winked at me and flashed his sexy grin.

I blushed, both from his compliment and also the reference to his washing me in the bath. Eric made me feel so good, and I felt more alive and in tune with my body than I had felt for a long time. He was like a breath of fresh air.

We went down to the lobby to wait for the shuttle that would take us to the Red Rocks for the concert. I was so happy, I was almost skipping and I couldn't wipe the smile off my face. I did notice other men in the lobby looking my way. Were they really checking me out? I guess I did look pretty hot. I turned to Eric and gave him a big hug and a long kiss with lots of tongue.

"Whoa, what was that for?" Eric said as he looked down at me.

"I'm just so happy," I said. "You picked out these beautiful clothes and boots for me, and now we're going to the concert. It's just been a wonderful day!!"

"It's not over yet, baby. You just wait, I think it might get even better," he said with a smile and a wink.

The shuttle dropped us off and we found our seats. Because we had gotten our tickets at the last minute, we were at the back, off to one side. But I had heard that the acoustics were wonderful, so it shouldn't really matter where we sat. The Red Rocks were beautiful and majestic. To think that nature had made this amphitheater, well, it was just incredible. Eric went to get us drinks and came back with a couple of sodas, which we sipped waiting for the concert to begin.

The concert was great. We both took bathroom breaks at intermission. Then after the next couple of songs, Eric took my hand and motioned for me to follow him. I looked at him questioningly, but he just motioned me to keep following him. He took me further into the rocks, through a few twists and turns. We could still hear the music, but we were alone in our own little spot.,

Smiling at me, Eric took me in his arms and started kissing me. The kiss turned passionate, and soon our tongues were exploring each others mouths. Kissing down my neck, Eric pulled my blouse up so he could caress my breasts.

"Stop that," I whispered. "Someone might see us."

"No ones going to come back this way," Eric responded. "And so what if they do. When they see that we are involved, they will just go away. Haven't you ever had sex outside?" I shook my head no.

"Well, now you will be able to say that you have, because I'm going to fuck your beautiful body, in your beautiful new clothes, listening to this beautiful music, in this beautiful place. So just relax, and let me make you feel good, okay?"

I was shocked and I started to say something, but Eric just kissed my complaints away. He pulled my breasts up out of my bra and started licking and sucking them as he rubbed his hands sensuously up and down my back. Knowing that I was exposed was scary, but what he was doing was really starting to turn me on. I asked myself, what was the worst that could happen, someone might see us. But I didn't know anyone here, so what did it matter. Eric was nibbling and pinching my breasts and I just let myself get lost in the sensations.

Eric started pulling up my skirt and rubbing my ass. Then he hooked his fingers in my panties and pulled them down. I stepped out of them and he picked them up and put them into his pocket. He went back to sucking on my breasts, but his hands were busy under my skirt stroking my clit. Running his fingers through my slit, he could feel how wet and excited I was getting.

"See, baby, you're really going to enjoy this, I know you are."

Unzipping his pants, he let his hard cock spring free. He put his hand under one of my knees and pulled it up to his waist as he sank his cock deep into my pussy. We held still in this position for a few moments, just looking into each others eyes and savoring the feeling of his cock so deep inside my pussy. Then Eric started to move, slowly at first, pulling out until just the head of his cock was in me and then back in as deep as he could go.

I leaned back against the rocks and met each of his thrusts. I wanted him to move faster and deeper, but he kept his slow pace in time to the music. Then the band started a new song and this one was much faster and louder. Eric picked up the pace and soon we were fucking faster and harder, feeling the beat of the music pound through our bodies.

I started moaning and I tried not to be loud. Eric covered my mouth with his own, taking my moans and small screams into his mouth. He reached down and started rubbing my clit as we pounded into each other. Soon I was screaming into his mouth as I started cumming, over and over. Eric picked up the pace and as the song hit its final notes he came hard, deep inside my fluttering cunt.

12