Colors of Distinction

Story Info
She falls for the dark-skinned new guy.
1.5k words
4.29
65.1k
9

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 01/20/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was all the new guy's fault. He was the reason for my sweating, my tossing and turning. I tossed off the blanket that felt so heavy and hot. Laying in just my nightshirt I thought more about Michael the new guy.

I can't say men of color ever made me weak in the knees but when I saw Michael I felt the heat pool in my panties. He was tall, muscular, and of all things he had his head shaved. All together the total package was very sexy and nice. Of course his jeans fitting just right and the tight t-shirt showing off rippling muscles also played a big part in my now state of horniness.

I sat up and looked at the wall behind my bed, he was in there sleeping in the next apartment. My mind wondered if he masturbated or if he had noticed me today and wondered what I was doing. I giggled out loud at that. Like he had time to notice me at all since he had been busy moving in.

I got up and went over to the double doors leading to my small garden balcony. As I stepped out I let the soft breeze cool my hot body down at least in a small degree. I went forward to the brick Bannister of the wall looking down at the street below. I probably would have stayed there for awhile but a low clearing of a throat got my attention.

I looked in the direction of the sound and saw the object of my fantasies standing along his own wall on his side of the balcony. Even though it was dark outside there was enough light to see that he was smiling at me.

"I see I'm not the only one with sleeping problems." His voice was as smooth as dark velvet and it drew me over to his section of the wall.

"No it was too hot to sleep." I hoped he couldn't see my blush since my dreams made it hot and not the weather itself.

A large hand came across the wall at me in a gesture of greeting, "HI, I'm Michael. Your new neighbor." Even a blind person could hear the smile in his voice.

I took that hand and felt a hot spark shoot straight up my arm, "I'm Caron, old tenant."

That got a chuckle of amusement, "From what I saw you look pretty good for an old tenant."

I looked up into his dark eyes, "You noticed me?" I wanted to suck those words in as fast as I said them.

"Yeah I noticed, I may not be a young guy but I'm not blind."

I laughed because I was sure he wasn't a day over 30, "Oh come on now you can't be that old."

I felt his finger slide along my palm since he was still holding my hand, "I'm 49 as a matter of fact, I'm sure way too old for someone as young as you are."

"Well since I'm in my 40's as well I guess you are just right for me."

The verbal foreplay was nice, and his teasing fingertip along my palm made my lower body itch more and more. "So if all is right how about we get better acquainted?"

"How acquainted did you have in mind??" My mind was going for an intimate sort of getting to know you.

He laughed low, "Well this could get out of hand, I hope you aren't offended but since I saw you I've been very interested and very turned on."

I shrugged slightly to throw off my blushing, "Well we are adults and the feeling is mutual in the interested and turned on thing."

I didn't think I was a lightweight but Michael lifted me easily over the low wall. My arms wound around his neck and my legs around his hips as he took me into his bedroom.

He smiled ,"So Caron have you ever had a black lover?"

"No, have you ever had a white one?"

He turned and sat on his bed, I could feel the hardness between my legs, "No this is a first for me as well."

I have never been a wild child in the sex department, my ex complained about it more often than not. But with Michael I felt this need to be the best lover he had ever had before. I pushed him back on the bed, liked the look of surprise that came over his face as I took my shirt off showing him how naked I was.

I put his hands over my aching tits and liked how gently he caressed them. I felt my body move over him rubbing myself against his covered hard-on. He tugged easily on my nipples and made me sigh and groan low.

I looked down at his face, for the first time ever I saw a man who appreciated what he had. I bent over and put my hands on either side of his head which put my tits over his face. He wasted no time in suckling each of my nipples, which made me writhe more over him. His hands held both of my tits and he squeezed each gently, lovingly.

"You have the most beautiful body I've ever seen in my life." His words were low and soft. "I hope you let me explore you for hours Caron, what you have given me so far has been the nicest thing ever."

"As long as I get to explore your body as well Michael." I smiled feeling like a real woman for the first time ever.

Well his pants were soon off, I was now kissing my way down his body, wanting to taste him. I enjoyed his shivers and groans when I found spots that he liked and I really enjoyed getting down to his crotch to his massive hard-on.

I looked up into his tense face, "Are you nervous about me sucking you?" I was curious about his look.

He shook his head slightly and sighed," No as embarrassing as this may sound but for all the years I was married my wife never did that for me. I have gone down on her more times than I can count and I enjoy it but she never would give me a blow job."

I held his large throbbing cock in my hand. He was bigger than any man I have ever been with to date, my hand didn't even go around him. All I could think of was having him in my mouth and pussy.

I gave his head a soft kiss," Well your wife doesn't know what she's missing."

"She's my ex, and she has a new husband now that she can run ragged." He smiled as he watched my lips move all over his lovely cock. "What you're doing is sooooooo nice Caron."

My lips were back up on his head, "It was one thing my ex said I did well. For some reason I love the feel of cock in my mouth, and you have alot of cock to play with."

I wasn't a cock sucking virgin by any means and what I had told him was the truth. Ever since I first sucked my first cock I have loved it. Sometimes I preferred doing that to fucking a cock. Sucking Michael was worth it for sure.

His cock stretched my mouth wide. I could barely get my mouth down on him but worked it so I had him back to my throat. I wanted to swallow him up, to feel him fuck my throat with his big fat cock.

I worked up and down my eyes went up to his and I enjoyed the look of dazed enjoyment on his face. "so do you like what I'm doing?'

He nodded and swallowed, "Yes." His voice came out hoarse.

"Your cock is very good Michael. I'm going to suck you til you cum deep in my throat." As I spoke my hand worked him faster up and down his shaft.

I liked feeling him move, he was now fast fucking my working mouth and goodness I liked it. I worked his balls, I knew squeezing him was getting him turned on more and more and closer to cumming for me. He was just more quiet than my ex was and afraid to pull my head down on him, I figured he'd get into it if we continued this fuck more.

His body tensed, and his hips jerked wildly. In my mouth I could feel his cock swell even more if it was possible. His grunts were sounds of a man who was about to have a major orgasm in a woman's mouth. They were getting louder, more intense, he finally grabbed my head and started holding me on him, but his grunts turned me on the most. They sounded sexy and guttural, just a man taking his pleasure from some woman.

When his cock erupted it was awesome. I sucked for all I was worth, drinking his cum, milking him of his essence til he was just jerking in long pauses giving me what I wanted. When I pulled my mouth off of him he grabbed me and gave me the longest deepest kiss I have ever gotten in my life. He held me tight and whispered thank you over and over against my lips, I smiled and told him it was my pleasure indeed.