Colour Blind Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was enjoying being their Chinese finger trap so much I almost forgot my manners. The first one had experienced both mouth and cunt, but the second had only been in my mouth (well, my throat too). It was very difficult, but I managed to let go of the two so I could rotate.

Swinging myself around to let the second feel my other end, I inserted him into my slit. Once the second had made the journey, it was time for my mouth to welcome back the first. Slithering the slimy member past my lips I could taste the sweet juices I had left on its shaft. The fluid from a big hard cock was number one in my books, but a distant second was the taste of my own cum. A different person may have different rankings, but I preferred the saltiness of a fresh load to the sweetness I produced.

I did my best to mirror my old position, just in reverse. My foot raised again and unfortunately its only option for finding a spot was exploring the door that shut me in. Initially I thought this would be a disadvantage as the former opening was much looser than a solid wall, but the knob made for better traction. I wedged my toe in putting the foot hold to work.

I bounced my way to yet another orgasm on the second, vocalizing my pleasure into the first. The notion of being trapped there between the two drove me wild. A glory hole normally transfers the power to the submissive party but in this instance I was back at the mercy of the two dominants. Control had shifted twice, first to me, but now it returned to its initial owners.

I was so wrapped up in the pounding the second cock was giving that I had to take my mouth off the first. I maintained a grip on the first but just couldn't endure the spit roast anymore. Totally distracted by the pummelling, I didn't even notice the cock in my hand begin to tense. I stroked away with my phantom limb, unbeknownst to me I was jerking the first cock to orgasm.

Slings of sperm hit my cheeks, forcing my attention. My body's shock at the liquid assault must have been too much for the other man. My initial reaction was to tense up, I guess this included the muscles that lined the walls of my pussy. Soon massive loads were pumping at me from either end. Covering my face while simultaneously filling my cunt. There was just so much cum I didn't know what to do with it all.

The fireworks stopped, the cocks retreated, and I collapsed on the floor. My eyelids sealed with cum and even more dripping out of my pussy. I took a second to catch my breath before locating my panties. I stood up, placing my feet through the leg holes and pulled them up to my waist. There was a paper towel dispenser affixed to the wall. I used a few sheets to wipe my face. The blank television screen on the opposite wall provided a makeshift mirror for me to check I had gotten rid of the larger gobs. I recomposed the rest of my outfit to the most presentable state I could and left the room.

On my way out of the store I made a point to pop my head into Jim's office.

"All settled." I said with a smile.

He just smiled back at me as he waved goodbye.

I left the store and took a taxi home. I had missed our family dinner, and by the time I made the trip it was almost time for bed. I had only planned a quick after school visit to the store, but the double duty combined with the long journey had used up my entire evening. I probably should have eaten something first, but just showered and went straight to sleep.

The next normal afternoon bled into a normal night and I slipped into my sleepwear, turned off the light in my room, and opened my laptop. I went to the internet right away and found my preferred porn site. I liked this page because pretty much anyone could upload any clip, there was always some good content. It had a list of new clips on the homepage. In the list was a thumbnail titled: 'schoolgirl goes wild at glory hole'. Dammit! Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice...I'm just a dumb slut.

12