Colouring Book

Story Info
Hard sex after a hard day.
749 words
3.13
15.9k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Imagine.

When you come home from a long hard day at work I'm sitting on the sofa. 'Hello daddy, how has your day been?'

'It was hard angel. How was yours?'

'It was good I spent time with the girls. They are in bed already. We baked cookies and played. Since they are in bed I am drawing in my new colouring book.'

'Oh good! Let me see. Angel you painted over here!'

Yes I did! I'm such a bad girl.

'I know daddy I haven't been very motivated today.'

'Bad girl!'

I grin. 'Yes I've been.'

'Bad girls must be punished, angel!'

Oh my goodness! Yes they have to! I need it so bad! I really hoped you wouldn't be too tired to punish me tonight. You're pointing on the armrest. 'Bend over!'

I do as you tell me. You pull up my skirt. 'No panties, good girl!'

'Thank you daddy.' Your hands are stroking my ass very gentle. Then suddenly they're gone.

'Ready angel?'

'Yes daddy!'

Some seconds later the pain is finding its way through my body. I feel my skin getting warm and I'm sure it won't rake long till it's red. You go on slapping my ass and with every time your hand meets my backside the pain slowly turns to pleasure. Oh how I love that point. If you'd fuck me now it wouldn't take long till I'd explode. I think this is the fifteenth time your hand is meeting me. Oh this is so, so good! I can feel your finger on my pussy.

'Oh you dirty little girl! You're so wet for me, so ready!' You're words are climbing down my spine leaving Goosebumps

'Yes daddy, I am!'

'You have five left till I fuck you! Count!'

'Yes daddy!'

Then your fingers are gone again. You slap me much harder than before, but I don't care. I'm into this pain so much it makes me moan.

'One!'

'Good girl!'

The next one. 'Two!'

I wonder that you understand it for the fact that it's more moaning than speaking. The next. Oh holy fuck! 'Three!' While stroking my ass you say

'There are just two more left little one.'

I know I can stand it through. The last one brought a tear to my eye. I will make it cause I want to have what lies behind those two slaps!

'Yes daddy!' The next one is coming and it's hard! I have to take a deep breath.

'Don't forget counting!'

'Yes daddy! Four!'

'Good girl, it's the last one and it will be harder than the rest! Ready?'

'I am daddy!'

I'm ready for the last slap, for your cock inside me, for your mind fucking mine, for giving up everything to you! Your hand is gone and I can feel the draught. Then it's there, the pain. It's exploding! The 'five!' is a scream.

You pull me up, turn me around and I'm falling on the sofa. While I fall I see you opening up your zipper. Your cock is jumping out. It's so hard. I can't wait for feeling it inside me. You grab my hair and pull me down the sofa.

'Suck it!'

I open my mouth wide, I know if you say suck it you also want me to swallow. My tongue is touching your tip. I cover my teeth with my lips, just the way you taught me. Then I let you slide deep inside me. I close my lips around you with a little pressure and suck. I let you slide in and out and back in. A moan is escaping your lips and the next time your tip is hitting my throat I swallow you down. You grap my head, tell me to leave my mouth open and fuck my throat very hard. You pull yourself out of me pull me up on my hair and nudge me on the sofa. You grap my neck, look deep into my eyes while you fuck me hard! I feel how you stretch me it feels so great. I love you and I love the way you fuck me. Each hit is taken me higher. It doesn't take long till I cum. You join me and we are losing control together.

Afterwards we cuddle and go to bed. Before I fall asleep I think that it was a good idea to paint over and I hope it has been a good end of a hard day for you.