Colt's Night Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Better not spill that, colt," the bull chuckled throatily, thrusting lightly with the roll of his hips to claim the equine's muzzle. "I doubt your mistress is gonna be taking any excuses from you tonight."

He shivered. How was he supposed to manage that? But he had to. He had no choice in the matter. Moaning around the bovine's shaft, he gulped down the steady flow of pre-cum, his own cock throbbing with need. Or maybe his choice had already been made.

He would have thought in hindsight that he could have just backed away and said no to the bull - it wasn't the sort of place, surely, where he'd be forced into anything - yet he did not. Giving in to the bull came to him as easily as drinking a glass of wine and the bovine's pre-cum slipped down his throat just as sweetly. Madoc snorted hotly and groaned around the thick length, letting the bull hold his head still as he bucked and thrust as if he was thrusting into a needy tail hole. Madoc tensed. He wished the bull was under his tail and not in his muzzle.

And then the bovine was gone, shaft dragging from his lips even as Madoc leaned after it, tongue sticking out as if he could entice the bull to thrust back in. He nickered wantonly, looking up to the bull as he cradled the wine between two paws, fingers curled around the stem protectively.

"Best get that drink to your mistress before it warms." He winked, smearing cum across Madoc's nose with his thumb as it trickled out the corner of his lips. "I doubt she'd be happy with you if it got warm now, would she?"

Madoc shook his head.

"No, sir!"

The words slipped from his muzzle before he could call them back and he blushed hard, ears drooping submissively. The bull grinned and snapped his fingers.

"Then up you get."

The paw in his mane took the decision from him and he hastened to scramble to his hooves as he was half-dragged across the bar, the bull easily cutting a path through the crowd. Amethyst leaned back on the sofa with her legs apart, a collared Arctic fox whimpering as he drove his tongue into her pussy. Madoc gulped, abruptly aware of the sliver of semen gleaming on his nose. Was it obvious? Could he get away with it?

Amethyst grinned and his heart sank, a sheepish grin pulling his lips wide.

"Hi, Mistress..."

Amethyst winked, pushing the fox away with the heel of her paw. He sat back on his haunches, looking up at her adoringly as her pussy glistened with her juices. Madoc shuddered. It looked like she'd already gotten off - without him. His cock throbbed and he whined, leaning forward as the bull ran his fingers through his mane, eyeing him up and down as if he was up for the taking.

"I see you found a friend."

Madoc shook his head.

"Um... Maybe he found me?"

Amethyst rolled her eyes and winked.

"Uh-huh... Sure he did. Likely story."

Amethyst held out her paw for the glass and he dropped to his knees, smiling as he pressed it into her paw.

"So," she said, addressing the bull. "I see my colt has met you, Des."

Madoc flicked his ears, refusing to look back as his cock bobbed before his crotch. Des? He guessed he shouldn't have been surprised that the bull had a name.

"Well, when I saw him, I couldn't help myself." Des snorted and pawed the floor, cloven hoof scraping lightly. "You spoke of him so highly and I knew it was him right when I saw him off on your little errand. I just had to take him for a little test run."

The mare shook her head and chuckled, stroking the head of the fox at her side. He leaned into her touch and Madoc sucked in a breath, nostrils flaring. Though he couldn't be jealous. Whereas his mistress took her fun as she pleased with whoever she pleased, he had simply been used as he should be.

"I was wondering if you would allow him to be used further," Des went on, stepping up close to the kneeling stallion. "I wouldn't presume that far, even if you said his muzzle was up for use last we spoke."

Madoc tensed. She'd been talking about him? There? But, as he went to ask, the words died on his lips, the look his mare gave him smouldering.

"Of course... He's up to be used tonight." She tilted her head, a small smile tugging at her lips. "Take him as you please, but I'll be watching."

"What -"

He didn't have time to complete the question before he was pushed onto all fours, toppling forward and bumping his chin into his mistress' thigh. Yelping, the stallion caught himself and shuffled back, only to feel the bulk of the bull dropping behind him, a thick cock that he had only just been made familiar with landing heavily across his rump. A large paw squeezed his buttocks and the bull bellowed lowly, forcing the stallion's back to arch, pushing his rump back to the waiting stud.

Shuddering, Madoc ducked his head, sneaking a glance at his mare for reassurance out the corner of his eye. She blew him a kiss, sliding a hoof out to brush his paw as if to remind him that she was there. He relaxed, strain easing from his muscles. She wouldn't let anything bad happen to him. And if she wanted to see him filled by a stud who put him to shame, he would do it for her.

Not that it would be unpleasant for him either.

Des didn't wait for Madoc to be ready for him: he made him ready. Using his own copious pre-cum as lubricant, the bull grunted and sank two meaty fingers deep into the colt's unprepared rump. Madoc groaned and arched his neck, mane falling messily down the crest, pushing back into the bull with heat seeping down his neck. He was glad for the dappled grey that hid his embarrassment, though his body would not be denied as he ground back onto the bull's digits, taking him right down to the knuckle.

"My, my... You do have an eager one here, Ms Amethyst."

"Wait until you hear how he moans when you first push in."

The bull's tail thwapped into the sofa and he rubbed his length teasingly back and forth between the equine's rear cheeks, letting him feel the size of what was about to be buried in him. Trembling, Madoc tipped his head to the side, leaning against Amethyst's legs as he huffed, need coursing through his veins. Was he really going to take the stud right in the middle of the club? With so many eyes on him? He didn't even dare look up to see who besides his mistress was watching as Des nudged the tip of his cock up to Madoc's pucker in an intimate kiss. The equine rounded his shoulders, awaiting that first sweet, slick penetration.

Grunting, Des bore down on his unprotected tail hole, long tail hiked to allow the bull easy access. Madoc arched back, relaxing the best he could as the bull forced him open, pushing past that initial bit of resistance to drive in inch after fat inch. The stallion panted harshly through an open-mouth, a low, long groan rolling from his lips as the bull tediously hilted himself under the colt's tail.

Madoc moaned and rolled his head from one shoulder to the other, arms shaking from the effort it took to hold his body up. So full! But it still didn't compare to the size of his mistress' strap-on, her favourite faux-equine toy driving up under his tail until he begged her for release. There was something different, however, about having a throbbing shaft pushing into him, pre-cum slickening its path as he was filled and stretched oh so deliciously.

Amethyst ran her fingers through his mane, the scent of her arousal swelling to tickle his nose.

"Got room for one more, pony?" His mistress chuckled above his head. "Of course you do. You always can take more for your mistress."

Amethyst nudged the fox towards Madoc, blowing him a kiss. What sub, given such an opportunity, would refuse? The vulpine jumped to his paws, red cock swollen and pushed entirely out of his softly furred sheath. He looked between the mare to the stallion on all fours, tongue lolling from his muzzle as if struck by a sudden inner conflict. Amethyst giggled and inclined her head, encouraging him on.

"You've earned it, go on. If he's going to have his tail hole stretched, you may as well take your chance and make use of his muzzle too."

Amethyst winked to the colt as his head shot up, eyes wide.

"Keep him in practice."

The fox didn't introduce himself - frankly, he was well acquainted with his mistress already and introductions were no longer necessary. Ears slanting to the sides of his head, the colt opened his lips willingly for the fox's cock. He thrust in, pressing the fluffy fur of his crotch up to the stallion's muzzle as he groaned, head rolling back. His tapered shaft drove to the back of Madoc's muzzle, but didn't manage to strain his lips as far apart as the bull's had. Madoc trembled, feeling the bull shift under his tail, meaty paws gripping his hips to drag him back. He didn't think much could live up to the bull in the moment.

Amethyst leaned back, putting her hooves up on Madoc's back with a wicked smirk.

"Have fun with him, lads."

Des was not slow to take advantage of her generosity, tipping his torso over the stallion's back as he groaned and worked his hips. That fat shaft pounded deep under his tail, hips falling flush with Madoc's rump before drawing roughly back. The equine squealed and shuddered, squeezing his tongue up to the underside of the fox's shaft as he was used. His vision was full of white fur, muscle nudging into his nose even through the fluff of the fox's stomach. In that moment, the rest of the world no longer existed, mind swaying between the driving filling in his tail hole and the fox yipping and bucking into his muzzle. The two males alternated their thrusts, the fox backing off from Des' rougher, coarser pounding, hips slapping into the equine's rump with every claiming thrust.

Madoc groaned, tail flagged as his cock throbbed, pulsing with need that he knew would not be filled by the two lusty males. Yet there was still no better place for a colt to be than between them, used and 'abused'. Amethyst's legs shifted further over his back as she sipped her wine and made herself comfortable, fingertips idly circling her clit.

But the males could not last forever. Being the less virile, the fox was the first to speed up his thrusts, ducking his chin down to his chest as he whined and whimpered. Madoc kept his head as still as possible, nose wrinkling, and snorted softly as the fox drove between his lips, a tapered shaft driving towards the point of release. He grabbed the equine's ears, tugging a little too hard as he ejaculated, yipping loudly as he spilled his load into his muzzle. Madoc sucked in a breath and obediently gulped it all down as the fox's thrusts dragged his muzzle back and forth, the erratic motion jarring to his jaw.

Wrapping his paw around the base of Madoc's tail, Des grunted and slammed in with the full weight of his body behind his thrusts. The fox's cock slipped from Madoc's muzzle and the equine neighed loudly, sure that he was drawing stares as he submitted completely to the ruthless pounding, head ducked down between your arms. Des grunted and lowed, shoving Madoc forward as his thrusts suddenly grew even more rapid and brutal, drawing a rising ache from his abused tail hole.

But Madoc wouldn't have changed the moment for the world.

His knees ached from the hardwood floor and cum marked the corner of his mouth as the fox backed away, sitting back on his heels as he panted and came down from his high. Des pulled the colt back to him, ramming in with several short, sharp thrusts as Madoc's lusts soared, anticipating the deluge of rocking pleasure that was to cum. His skin tingled with heat and he cried out as the bull drove in one final time and bellowed his ecstasy.

Balls pulling up closer to his body, tucked outside that leather jockstrap, Des's bellow broke into a throaty grunt, chest heaving as he emptied his balls deep into his toy of the evening. Madoc tensed, rocking back into the bull as he stilled, moving only slightly as his massive cock channelled throb after throb of cum deep into the stallion's tail hole. Madoc hissed through his teeth and shuddered, each hot spurt making his own cock flex as if he was about to breed his own mare, shove in deep and squeal out his pleasure.

Yet he was the one being used, not the one filling his mare. Des' fingers dug into his rump as he ground as deep as he could and rumbled a groan, cock pulsing out what seemed to be endless ropes of bull-seed. Madoc arched his back, letting his hand-paws slide forward as his torso dipped submissively to the ground.

Amethyst's legs lowered with him and she swung them off his back, clicking her tongue against the roof of her mouth. Des' cock softened slowly, slipping from his sore tail hole as the bull pulled back, patting him on the backside as if he was just a passing fancy. Madoc whined and turned his muzzle down submissively, tail still obediently hiked. His tail hole tried to clench down on nothing, strangely empty after the raw power of the bull.

Curling her fingers around his head collar, which had not left his head through the entire experience, Amethyst turned his muzzle up to her. He nickered and lipped eagerly at her fingers, letting his gaze travel up her legs to her thong, tugged to the side of her pussy lips to show off her soaked marehood. He inhaled deeply, taking in her scent. Had she really been that wet simply from watching him get fucked?

Amethyst winked.

"You're not done yet, pony," Amethyst whispered, pulling his muzzle up to her crotch. "There's plenty of night left for me to use you."

She held his muzzle to her pussy, drooling with arousal and something heavier, something thicker. Madoc frowned and lapped eagerly, pinning his ears back as he tried to work out what the taste was.

He stiffened, trembling as it finally hit him, mind slow to catch up with what his senses already seemed to understand. Cum. Another male had already finished in his mistress that night. Someone who had left their mark on the mare that should have been his and his alone. But she had her own needs to fill and desires to be sated.

Driving his tongue in deep, he moaned as his hard cock bobbed below his stomach, fingers curled around her thighs even as his own body begged for attention.

"There's plenty of night left, colt," Amethyst murmured, hoof teasing the length of his needy shaft. "Just don't expect to get off until you've seen me climax on a bigger stud's cock. Or maybe more than once."

She grinned and gasped as his tongue flicked up to her clit, circling and suckling at it as she teased him.

"Something tells me you like that thought though. You like that thought a lot."

Madoc groaned into her sex and nodded the best he could, lips rubbing up and down the line of her pussy lips. For what better fun could his birthday bring than getting his tail hole ploughed and seeing his mistress enjoy the same?

The colt grinned, his smile hidden between his mistress' thighs. It was going to be the best birthday ever!

12