Coma

Story Info
Paralysed, Gerry watches helplessly while a nurse uses him.
10.4k words
4.71
138.7k
236
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The first thing he knew after a long deep sleep was a sound.

Someone spoke. The words were "Holy shit." murmured quietly but he heard them, and that seemed marvelous for some reason. In that first moment of consciousness his hearing seemed wonderfully powerful.

He tried to open his eyes and found that difficult, but he got them open just a sliver and saw that he was lying in bed with the covers thrown back and a pretty nurse standing over him. It was her voice that had awoken him.

The nurse was looking down at his body holding a rag and not moving.

She glanced around and then back at his body. Then she shrugged, just a little, and reached out to lift his penis which he now realized was exposed. She proceeded to bath his genitals and he felt profound embarrassment and tried to move to stop her.

That was when he discovered he couldn't move. At all.

He tried to speak, but couldn't do that either. He tried grunting, screaming, shaking his fists, kicking his legs and every other form of controlling his body he could think of. Nothing worked. The only control he had at all was the ability to open and close his eyelids a tiny fraction.

Then he tried to figure out where he was and why. His name was Gerald Nelson, he was thirty two and he worked in Natural Gas as a safety co-ordinator. He had been driving to a well site up north last he remembered. Now he was here.

Looking past the humiliating vision of this pretty nurse washing his penis he saw that his legs were both in casts from the knees down and that one of his arms was as well. He was hooked up to numerous machines via tubes and wires and a thin curtain surrounded the bed he was on. He was clearly in an hospital, but what had happened.

The pretty nurse pulled back his foreskin and began to wash around the head of his penis.

Gerry, as he called himself, had always been embarrassed by his penis. It was big. Oddly big, and it had been the source of a lot of uncomfortable attention in his teens and early adulthood. It was a focal point not unlike a woman's breasts would be if they were enormous. Once people found out about his size it was all he became to them, the guy with the huge cock.

Every guy thought Gerry must love it, but he didn't, because most women were intimidated by it or simply wanted him because of it. Not much in between.

Now this nurse was holding it, obviously intrigued by it. She was still doing her job, but she was working slowly and carefully as if it might bite her.

Gerry's cock, when flaccid like this, was six inches long and between three and four inches around, about the size of an average penis when erect. The nurse was washing him carefully and taking full measure with her gloved hands. He could see her comparing her little hands to it and she bent it around as if testing that it was indeed flaccid.

If he could have moved or said anything Gerry would have asked her to stop. It was mortifying to be displayed and manipulated like a piece of meat, but his paralysis was complete, save for the tiny amount he could open his eyes.

Instead he was forced to lie still while she finished bathing him, but continued to hold his cock. She seemed reluctant to let it go.

Gerry had seen the look in her eyes a few times before in others. That rapt fascination. Some women could not help themselves when confronted with that much manhood.

As she examined him he gazed at her through the tiny slit he could open his eyes. As her exploration of his penis continued Gerry distracted himself by assessing her in return.

The nurse was a sandy haired blonde with tanned skin and a very fit look to her. She looked like an athlete; a runner or gymnast or something that didn't require height. She was only average height, maybe five four or five.

Her face was kind, almost innocent in the way she was looking at him. She was very pretty, not in a Hollywood way, but more like a girl next door kind of way. She reminded him emotionally, if not physically, of a girl he had crushed on in Junior High but had never dared to ask out.

Even then his penis was known. In gym class the other guys had seen it and asked about it. No-one seemed to think it odd to talk about his size. They teased him about it some, but only in a general way. Among the guys it was joked about the same way they joked about Ken the guy who started shaving first, who had a very thick beard early on.

Yet with the girls it was different.

At first it was not spoken of in his hearing, but he could see them checking him out. He could tell when they saw it and what they thought. At that age he, like other boys, would get random erections in school. When he did everyone knew.

When Gerry's cock was fully erect it was ten inches long and just over seven inches around. Very, very big. At thirty two Gerry was five foot eleven and one hundred and seventy five pounds. At fifteen Gerry was five foot seven and one hundred and forty pounds, and yet his cock had already reached full size. (He'd measured a lot back then.) At that size when he got an erection it was like growing a new arm.

How could he approach a girl knowing what might happen in his pants? At that age girls were terrified of that overt and large a sexual offer. Their palpable apprehension spooked him and he avoided talking to girls.

It only got worse in High School when some girls actively sought him out, wanting to see it and touch it. These were the braver girls who seemed willing to experiment with a big cock, but Gerry's self-consciousness didn't allow for him to accept the blatant offers and instead he grew defensive about his cock, not wanting to be defined by it.

Early failures to be able to penetrate the first few girlfriends he eventually did have in college further alienated him from enjoying his endowment. It seemed more like a curse.

If only a girl who looked as cute as this nurse would be able to see him as more than a cock. But this girl was now blatantly stroking his pole, trying to get him hard, probably so she could measure it.

She had both hands around his shaft and she was pumping him up and down. He could feel everything she was doing perfectly so maybe he wasn't paralysed, he thought. Her warm, soft hands felt wonderful. Her slightly open mouth looked sexy, her expression one of shocked amusement.

He could see her cheeks flushing, and the blush spread down her chest under the loose uniform of pajama like t-shirt and slacks. Even as terrified as he was of why he couldn't move Gerry found her so adorable, so sexually compelling that he got aroused by her ministrations.

His cock grew and grew, filling with blood as she jacked him off and he stared at her precious face. She was really cute. Her blue eyes flashed up at his face from time to time, fearing he would wake, and she froze every time she heard a noise. The obvious anxiety she felt, mixed with the amazement and lust she seemed to be feeling gave her an endearingly vulnerable demeanor, which made him want her even more.

When at last his cock was at full hardness she continued to stroke it. She murmured, "Jesus fucking Christ." And then she held her arm up alongside his cock as she pulled it up from his belly.

It ran from her elbow past her fist and was thicker than her wrist and most of her forearm.

"Holy fuck. Where would I put that?" she said it very quietly, but Gerry just made it out.

She reached down and cupped his balls, which were slightly larger than average as well, but not by much.

"What have you got in here, I wonder? How much would come out?" Again she said this very quietly, but watching her mouth he could understand her whispers.

Her warm palm cupping his testes fell wonderful, and her stroking was feeling amazing, it wouldn't be long before he came at this rate. It felt great to have her firm, competent grip on him. He doubted she jacked off a lot of patients, but her hands were used to touching strangers, he was sure. She had a gentle, but firm touch that soothed him. He was able to forget for a time that he was unable to move.

The nurse massaged his balls as she jacked him off, her face getting closer to his cock as she gazed at it intently. He could see from her eyes that she was getting really horny, her lids had dropped lower, and her pupils were getting huge. Her blue eyes were now almost black with pupil.

His lack of movement became an issue once more as he felt the first urges to cum tingle in his balls. He couldn't move his hips or in any way aid himself in cumming. Then he wondered if he should cum. It would probably freak her out, and certainly embarrass him. He felt like a teenaged boy with his first girl. Should he/shouldn't he?

Then he realized he might not have an option in this game. The nurse was still jacking him off but she was pumping him faster, as if she wanted him to cum. But maybe she had no idea he was close, she was getting none of the usual signals a lover might get; no heavier breathing, no moaning, no movement. He couldn't even make a vocal noise at all.

Helpless to stop himself Gerry felt his climax coming on. He tried to think of other things but his mind was blank, all he could think about was her hands on him, the warmth, the smooth feeling as her hands caressed him. It had been a long time since a woman had touched him and he was captivated by watching her cute face, so attentive, so compelled by what she was doing.

Then he began to shoot his load over his belly. His cock contracted and then spurted a gout of thick sperm onto his flat stomach. The viscous white fluid filled the hollow of his belly button as more jism erupted and the nurse, seemingly reflectively, continued her pumping.

Her face was shocked, her mouth opening in a surprised "Oh" as if she hadn't even thought something like this could happen. Still stroking him, her hand moved harder and faster as his jism shot out of his tip.

She moved her face closer, but out of the line of fire. She appeared fascinated by his cock's spasms as Gerry came all over himself.

His load was big, it always was, but this was big even for him. He had no idea how long he had been in this bed, but long enough that his body was producing more sperm. The bed rest and having a fluid diet might have helped.

More and more jism spilled out of him as the pretty nurse massaged his shaft and squeezed his knob. It seemed as though she wanted to find out exactly how much he would produce.

Having no control over himself meant this wasn't the best emotional orgasm he's ever had, but it did feel good, obviously. Gerry accepted it for what it was, watching her face as she stared at his big wet load.

When he finished cumming she looked at his cock as it softened, and the pool of sperm that gathered on his slowly rising and falling belly. She seemed entranced by his cum.

"Holy shit." She said again. She released her hold on him, placing his cock to one side, resting on his hip, then she took her gloved finger and put the tip in the pool of jizz. She measured the depth by putting her index finger in his belly button. It was an oddly intimate thing to do, and felt strange. She then pulled her finger back and they both saw that the glove was wet past the first knuckle.

That was a lot of semen.

Then a clatter of a passing cart of some sort broke the spell of the moment and the nurse quickly wiped his copious ejaculate off his belly with her damp cloth. She cleaned him all over his groin once more and then she gathered her things and left.

The whole event took less than ten minutes.

Gerry felt violated, embarrassed... and satisfied. Focusing on the latter he basked in the unexpected warmth of a post-ejaculation buzz. And soon sleep took him once more.

When next he awoke it was once more because he heard something.

Opening his eyes the thin slit he was able to, Gerry saw the young nurse again. She was speaking quietly so he watched her mouth and listened as hard as he could.

"... so let's not have a repeat of last time, okay. I apologize. I don't know what came over me. Well... " She laughed "I suppose you did. And a lot of cum it was." She then pulled his sheets off and starting with his legs began to wash him. Gerry was still unable to move, and he could tell that since she was bathing him again that at least one day must have passed, but he guessed more.

The young nurse was bathing him calmly, efficiently and professionally so he closed his eyes, relaxed and let his mind wander for a moment trying to remember what happened.

Gerry worked as a safety coordinator and he did a lot of traveling in his car, alone. Had he had an accident? The last memory he had was of eating in a diner... he thought maybe it had been breakfast. But that was all he had. Before that everything was normal, just his life, the routine of it, the solitude he had surrounded himself with. But after that meal all was blank until he had woken up and the nurse had been bathing him.

Her firm yet kind ministrations soothed him, like a massage, and he felt his fear and the stress of not knowing what was happening to him fade away.

The pretty nurse began to hum a soft tune and Gerry listened intently. He loved music, he listened to it a lot in his car and he liked the sound of her voice, quiet and sweet.

Gerry was a little surprised that he wasn't feeling much pain, just a dull aching sensation in his limbs where the casts were, and a low level but consistent headache. He wondered how long he had been here.

As the nurse hummed her song and bathed him Gerry began to watch her through his tiny portal into the rest of the world. Her face had a serenity that he found compelling to look at. She was utterly self-possessed and focused on her work, and looked beautiful for being so present.

Her blue eyes were bright and clear as she watched her own hands work. Her movements were graceful and efficient with few wasted gestures. She had to have been an athlete or dancer at some point. She pursed her lips in a slight kiss shape as she worked and it was endearing to see. Everything about her was appealing.

Gerry began to wonder what would happen when she reached his penis again. Would there be a repeat of last time? She had said there wouldn't be, and Gerry found himself torn as to what he wanted.

The Nurse cleaned his whole body, leaving his crotch for last. She had been so professional the whole time that he almost forgotten what had happened last time she's bathed him, but when she pulled down his boxer shorts and revealed his semi erect penis she stopped moving and stared at his member with rapt attention. Gerry could feel the tension in her, and when she glanced at his face he saw a wildness in her eyes he hadn't seen before.

"Oh boy, Mister. You have one hell of a cock." She whispered.

Gingerly she picked it up off his belly and used the warm wet cloth on him as she cleaned him. Her hands were slightly shaking as she worked on his shaft and she was breathing shallowly through her mouth.

The look on her face, a mix of apprehension and fascination, told him this bathing session was no longer in the realm of nurse and patient. She did clean him, thoroughly, but as she did so her hands massaged his manhood and brushed his skin in a more intimate way than she had exhibited at any other point of the process.

Gerry found himself responding to the different touch. His cock grew harder as she manipulated him, her fingers cool on his warming flesh. Then as he grew to full size she simply held his shaft in both hands, unmoving.

"Good lord. This is incredible." Hesitantly she stroked her two hands along his length. "You are making me so horny."

His nurse began to jack him off slowly, mesmerized by the movement of skin over muscle. Gerry felt rising humiliation at his helplessness. It wouldn't be nearly so bad if he could do anything at all other than witness his own sexual abuse, but she was so intrigued by his cock and so gentle with her hands that lust won out and he felt honest pleasure at her attention.

She was adorable. Just the type of woman he was most attracted too, but this situation was wrong. Mortifying, really. Her hands stroked him all over now, cupping his balls and stroking everywhere. She was clearly enjoying herself.

Then she lifted his shaft high, aiming his knob into the air and she looked down at it, pointed right at her face.

"This is crazy. What are you doing Amy?" She darted a glance at the door, then back at his face, then she whispered, "Oh for fucks sake." And leaned over taking his knob into her mouth.

Gerry was stunned as her pretty pink lips stretched around his head, trying to fit as much into her mouth as she could. Just the bulbous knob fit, her mouth only just big enough to take his purple helmet into her face, and as she tried to get more in, she gagged and backed off.

"Jesus." She whispered, using her hand to wipe away tears that leaked down her cheek. "You are a challenge, buddy." Taking a deep breath she willed herself to relax and then she bent over him once more taking his tip into her mouth, stretching her lips forward taking some of his shaft between them.

She suckled him a little, letting saliva dribble along his skin, lubricating him. Her tongue danced along his skin tantalizingly sweet. Then she took more of him into her mouth opening her jaw wide to accept his girth. The warm wetness of her mouth felt wonderful on his cock. Gerry had only had a couple women willing to try and suck him and it felt great to be feeling it now.

Amy, he now had a name for her, moved her mouth around his knob and jacked his shaft while he lay there helpless. After a few moments she managed to get an inch of his shaft into her mouth, he could feel his knob brushing against her teeth as her tongue swirled around his flesh. It felt amazing.

Tears trickled down her cheeks as she strained to get him further into her mouth , but she soldiered on trying to cram yet more of him between her lips.

Then she pulled back and gasped for air as her mouth was emptied of his huge cockhead.

"Wow! That was rough." She said. She wiped away her tears with one hand as she continued stroking his cock with the other. "Sorry big fella. I couldn't do it."

Amy continued to jack him off and occasionally she would lean over and suck just the tip, or lick his pre-cum out of his urethra. Then when he began to feel an orgasm approaching in the distance, Amy leaned way over and began to suck and lick his balls.

It felt amazing. Gerry had never had anyone do that before and it was intimate and arousing. His orgasm rushed closer, and once more he wished he could move in any way to make it feel better.

"Come on big boy. Gimmie that load. I have to taste it." Amy whispered, her mouth pressed to his testicles, her breath warm on his skin.

She went back to lavishing his balls with love while she used both hands to work his huge cock. Then she began to run her mouth along his length, licking and kissing his shaft, paying close attention to the glans around the base of his head.

Gerry couldn't hold back, he had no muscular control, so the moment he felt the urge to cum he did. Amy wasn't prepared for him, having no signals coming from Gerry, so the first jet of sperm shot straight up into the air and came back down on her face and his shaft.

She grunted and lifted her mouth up and over the tip of his knob as he fired the rest of his prodigious load right into her lapping mouth.

Over and over he spurted his jism into her face as she swallowed all that she could of him her tongue sliding around making him ache with pleasure. Gerry felt like his orgasm belonged to a different person. He couldn't even make noise as he came, but his body felt the thrill of climax, the intensity almost more than he could bear as her slippery tongue washed his knob and urged more and more sperm to rocket out of his member.