Come and Get Me Ch. 01

Story Info
The Beginning.
1.6k words
3.92
28.6k
3

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/02/2022
Created 11/14/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Amela
Amela
11 Followers

I was watching television when it all happened. There was a show, a reality show to be exact, where twenty people were thrown into an apartment together. People like myself would sit on our couches and watch the madness play out. Girls would scream, guys would beat the others head in and, in the end; everyone would have sex at least once. It's almost like watching a channel all about animals and their habits…

As I sat completely engrossed in the show, there was a person sneaking into the house. I didn't hear it happening, of course, because the television was turned up too loud. However, when I felt that cold piece of metal tickle my throat, there was no doubt in my mind that a person was standing behind the couch.

It was frightening and I made sure not to move. What would happen if there was even the slightest movement? Would blood begin gushing from my neck, bringing me to a slow and agonizing death? Who knows…

I could hear them breathing behind me. It was slow and steady, compared to what it was 'supposed' to be. I thought the perp would be heaving with the adrenaline of such an event. But those were amateurs; this person must be a seasoned burglar.

"There is cash in the top drawer in the kitchen. You'll have to move some towels but there's six-hundred dollars for the taking." My eyes remained locked on the screen. I had lost track of what was going on in their scripted television land. It seemed as if the intruder was pondering something. After a minute or so, they laughed. It was low and daunting. I had to keep my body from rattling with shivers.

The hair above my right ear moved. I could feel their breath tickle down the side of my neck. "If I wanted money, I would've taken it and been gone by now, sweets."

A man. Most definitely a man. I had suspected it already, though. I mean, why would a woman want to break in and not have sliced my throat by now?

"Then leave." It was a bold, very bold statement and command. But it seemed to work, if only a little.

The weapon left my skin and I stayed put. "I won't do that." He shoes thumped against the floor. He was moving to my left but I dare not steal a glance.

"Why not? If money is not what you desire, then leave." Did that even make sense? He'd have to kill me before I obliged other requests, though.

It went silent in the room. All but the television, at least. Then there was the sound of a click from my left. I didn't have any lights on and the room went dark. He had turned off the TV. I was blind now. Being blind for a few moments could be very detrimental.

I waited for his shoes to boom through the room once more. The seconds ticked through my mind. One Mississippi, Two Mississippi, Three Mississippi….Seventy Mississippi….One hundred twenty Mississippi….

This was becoming maddening! It'd only been two minutes!

"What do you want?!" The world seemed to shake. I didn't think it'd sound as loud as it did. His chuckle steadied the surroundings once more.

"You will find out soon enough. Keep countin' those Mississippi's all the way to three-hundred and then the fun will begin." He spoke the last syllable and, again, the room fell silent.

What was I at now? Two-hundred? Okay, let's go from that…

Two-hundred one Mississippi…

Two-hundred ten Mississippi…

Two-hundred fifty Mississippi…Was I beginning to skip numbers? Or was time flying by?

Two-hundred eighty Mississippi

Two-hundred ninety Mississippi…

Two-hundred ninety-one Mississippi

"Nine…" He almost made me lose count.

Two-hundred ninety-two Mississippi

"Eight…"

Two-hundred ninety-three Mississippi

"Seven…"

Two-hundred ninety-four Mississippi

"Six…"

Two-hundred ninety-five Mississippi

"Five…"

Two-hundred ninety-six Mississippi

"Four…"

Two-hundred ninety-seven Mississippi

"Three…"

Two-hundred…ninet…y-eight Missis…sippi.

"T…wo…"

What's happening now?

Two…hundred…ninety-ni…ne Missi…ssippi

"One…"

My body fell to the right while my eyes spun to the left. I was very dizzy. Why was I so dizzy? The sound of his shoes clunking against the floor only made the disorientation worse. He was standing in front of me now. His hands were moving. Something came out of his right pocket. A plastic bag of sorts?

~~~~~

She was tied nice and secure now. I am thoroughly shocked as to how perfectly the evening is going at the moment. She didn't notice it but ethchlorvynol coated the knife that pressed against her neck earlier. I created a small incision, allowing the substance to creep into her bloodstream. The counting down, or up for her, was more for my amusement than anything.

The poor thing now slept peacefully on her bed. She was easy to carry up the stairs and situate into the position I desired. I brought some soft rope with me and took extra precautions so her wrists would not chafe.

Or maybe I should leave an injury behind, she may like to be reminded of this evenings' activities in the future.

While most people would have slipped her clothes off by now, I decided to leave them be. There was always a sexy aspect of seeing her hint of belly skin peeking out from the hem of a tank-top.

It was enticing me. She was enticing me. However, unknowingly.

I brought a chair to the end of her bed and sat, quietly. I left her legs unbound. She may need those to wrap around my waist later on.

She must be dreaming of something exciting. Maybe images of what had just happened were flashing through her mind. Or maybe she was thinking of 'happy memories' in order to keep her consciousness intact. Either way, her chest rose and fell with heavy breathing. With each intake of air, the tank-top would rise further up her belly, exposing more of its delectable skin to my gaze. And she would exhale, covering the beauty once more.

I was waiting for her to wake up before continuing the experience. It would be rude of me to have all the fun. I wanted her to enjoy the same rush that would undoubtedly overwhelm the atmosphere.

Seconds ticked through my head. One Mississippi…Ten Mississippi…and so on.

By four-hundred seventy-three, she began to stir.

By the gods, she was gorgeous. I made sure to place her in a direct beam of the pale moon light. It magnified the paleness of her skin beautifully. She'd always been a fair skinned female. The contrast did wonders for her black hair and stunning green eyes. She was a natural beauty, at that. She didn't need hair dye or colored contact lenses, she knew she looked great. But she never acted with arrogance or superiority. She's a confident, strong-willed yet modest and shy girl.

And this is why I'm here.

~~~~~

My head hurt. The headache was brutal and it was hard to move my limbs. My arms were falling asleep and I tried to bring them down, hoping to get some circulation through the veins. When they didn't respond, I had to open my eyes.

The first image that registered was the color and texture of the ceiling in my room. We had popcorn textured ceilings, painted beige for a warm feeling.

Leaning my head back, I also began to realize that I was in my bed. And then I saw my wrists bound together at the railing. My eyes widened and panic welled up in my chest. Then, like every fool in a horror movie, I began struggling, only succeeding in painfully jostling the joints.

What was going on?

Yes, I do remember the burglar. That he moved to the side of couch. Television off. Counting down, or up for me, to three-hundred and then….out. I had gone cold. And now, because of my stupidity, I'm restrained in my own bed!

Figuring my struggles were fruitless, I looked around more. Moonlight stung my eyes and I had to regain my sight for the second time that evening. To the right, nothing. The moon was at my left and there was no looming figure where my wrists were bound.

The end of the bed remained unchecked. Using my neck muscles, I strained lean up. Sure enough, the man sat motionless by my feet. What was he doing? Wasn't I supposed to be dead by now? Or ravaged? Something?

"You've finally awoken." He spoke strangely. Who uses 'awoken' anymore?

"Yes, I have. How kind of you to notice." I wanted to drop my head back down to the mattress and return to dreamland. But I knew if I took my eyes off of him for even a split second, he may do something quite terrible.

"Sharp tongue. Is it that you feel more arrogant when tied down?" His silhouette shifted. "Defense mechanism, I suppose." Only briefly did I turn my eyes back to the ropes, trying to figure a way to get out.

"You won't free yourself unless I allow it." He stood. I kept a hard gaze on his moving shadow. What were his plans now? He obviously wanted me awake for what was to happen next.

"Dear Lucia, we are going to have ourselves an interesting night." The muscles in my stomach clenched and I tried to squirm away as his hand splayed over my tank-top. He gave my tummy a soft squeeze as he bent down.

I met his gaze dead-on. Out of everything, his eyes would not faze me. I knew how to play this game all too well.

"Tell me your name." Our gazes locked and steadied.

"Alistair." The moonlight accentuated his grin. Every muscle in my body tightened.

Amela
Amela
11 Followers