Come and Get Me Ch. 02

Story Info
What is this funny sensation we're feeling?
1.1k words
4
18k
1
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/02/2022
Created 11/14/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Amela
Amela
11 Followers

We kept the heated battle between our eyes going for, at least, five minutes.

Luckily, it didn't appear that either of us minded. Her eyes were absolute jewels. Some higher creature placed perfect little emeralds around her black pupils and, for all I care, they're the epitome of beauty.

My hand stayed firm on her taut belly. She was wiggling, trying her hardest to break free of my touch. But that wouldn't happen. I tied her in such a way that she could move enough to be decently comfortable but couldn't escape from what I planned to do. I can understand her fear, her anxiety of what is to come and, surely, her growing excitement of what was happening.

After a couple more drawn out minutes, a fun thought popped into my head. Our gazes broke and she instantly became nervous. Apparently I had expressed my new found thought. She was likely piecing two and two together. She was bound to the bed, my hand lay still, for now, on her stomach and she was vulnerable to any of my wishes.

"Don't." Her word was spoken through clenched teeth. Yes, she most definitely had an inkling of what I was going to do. I smiled in response. She wouldn't be able to prevent it and I was having fun daunting her.

We looked at my hand in unison. I heard her breath slow and it appeared to be she was trying to hold it in. The muscles beneath the tank-top tightened. Too bad, though, because it wouldn't help. The skin is what I'm after.

Inching her top up with the tips of my fingers, I gradually began to expose her pale complexion to the moonlight. She was breathing now, frantically almost. I continued with the little exploration. However, in total, my movements - the moving of my head and the rising of her tank-top - had maybe amounted to twelve inches, the head inclining being the majority.

"Don't, I said." She tried once again to command my movements. She wouldn't win just yet. The hem of the top came to the bottom of her bra, where I proceeded to tuck the fabric. She wiggled once more and I stilled my hand on her bare flesh.

She was warm, despite the numerous goosebumps appearing along her skin. I noticed her back arch ever so slightly. Was she trying to press into my touch? Or was it her body merely reacting to the unstoppable shivers racing along her spine?

"Now, prepare yourself." I gave her a few seconds to register my words. We wouldn't want her going into shock, now. Quickly, she sucked in more than enough air and once again tightened her muscles. Still, it wouldn't help.

Grinning, I gave her stomach a firm squeeze, each of my fingertips applying pressure to specific points. She jumped.

~~~~~

Damn! It!

If it weren't for that stupid rope binding my wrists together, I'd of taken this sick man down my now. Well, even though my hands aren't of any use, I could use my legs to kick him a bit.

Right? Wrong!

What was it about this man's hand being on my stomach that total immobilized my body? It's absolutely annoying when someone knows more about your body than you.

I knew what he was going to do with than hand of his when the thought crossed his mind. I wasn't happy when I realized what was going to happen. The worst part was that I couldn't do a thing.

When he exposed the skin of my stomach, a rush of cold air seemed to freeze my core. And then his hand positioned just perfectly. How'd he know of these spots?

I wanted to prepare for what was to come next. I didn't want him to get the best of me. So I sucked in a good amount of air and firmed up the muscles. Maybe it would lessen the impact.

And then he squeezed my stomach. I couldn't help it, my body just jumped of its own accord! The saved up air rushed from my lungs and everything tightened. My toes curled and I pressed my lips tight together. He would not get a response from me!

~~~~~

She'd always been so incredibly ticklish.

I'd conversed with her father once before and he'd spilled innocent secrets to me about her more sensitive areas. He'd described there were five points on her belly that would elicit the most reaction. Those points were placed in such a way that my fingertips fit comfortably on her stomach. It made it very easy to dominate her most delicate sense.

Squeezing once more, I managed to get a squeak and sharp intake of breath. Her legs pressed together and I was sure she wanted to curl into a ball to escape the sensations. Her cute mouth was tightly closed as she tried to keep any noises from escaping. But that wouldn't last long. Not at all.

Another squeeze, a bit of a groan boomed through the room.

~~~~~

He was winning now. I didn't want him too, but he was. It wasn't at all fair. Here I am, bound, vulnerable and he knows secrets about me not even told to my best friends. My composure was cracking. I had squeaked and groaned and the next step was, at least, a smile or chuckle.

Another rush of laughter went through my chest and my lips curled into a painful smile. My teeth were completely exposed now and I had to stop myself from laughing. Again he teased my stomach and, this time, a loud laugh broke all strained silence in the room.

Damn! It!

~~~~~

Now that's what I was going for!

With both hands now, I gripped her sides and gave each a firm squeeze, both of my thumbs still on a couple of those precious tickle points. Her body shook and she erupted with laughter. I couldn't help but smile and chuckle a little myself.

Whether she wanted to or not, she was thoroughly enjoying the onslaught of tickles. She hasn't been tickled like a child since she was in late middle school.

It had been a few minutes now and my hands had ravaged her entire torso. Besides her ribs and stomach, there wasn't much else she was incredibly sensitive. Well, maybe there were still a couple special spots...

When she began panting heavily and her laughing had become deranged, I stopped. She closed her eyes and relaxed her cheek muscles, her breaths coming out in deep strokes.

"Cruel." She wiped some tears on the sheets of her bed but a soft smile continued to linger on her mouth.

"No, not really."

Amela
Amela
11 Followers