Come and Get Me Ch. 03

Story Info
They ponder about each other.
1k words
4
11.8k
00

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/02/2022
Created 11/14/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Amela
Amela
11 Followers

How'd he know I was ticklish? And in such specific spots, too! I meant what I said. He's cruel. There was no way around that...

We sat on the bed, motionless, for quite some time. Or, at least, it seemed like it. I was panting, now I'm breathing normal. He was smiling, now he's serious again.

What's with this man?

Come on! Have your way with me, do what you want to do and leave. That's it. Wham. Bam. Thank you ma'am.

~~~~~

So now I'm taunting her. She didn't know what I was going to do next. Hell, I barely even knew. But this I'm sure; our skin would make contact again. Soon.

Lifting my hand from her belly, I used the momentum to push my body off the bed. Standing above her, I had a nice view of what her laughter has done.

Her eyes were still watering slightly and her cheeks were a rosy color, making it appear as if she was blushing. Through the minor movements, her shirt and bra migrated upwards, exposing the bottoms of her breasts to my view. The skin oozed out deliciously. Made me want to ravish her.

Yes, here. Now. Right now.

~~~~~

A low growl rumbled from the man now towering above me. He made no movements except for his chest rising and falling from heavy breaths. What could he be thinking? Plotting?

We waited long minutes. Me, staring questioningly at him. Him, piecing scenarios in his mind.

One minute...

Two minutes...

Three minutes...

And then he moved. He dropped his hand back down to my stomach. Was he planning another tickle attack? No, that'd be too obvious. Not enough torture would come from that anymore.

As if his hand was some sort of freaky spider, it began making its way toward my chest. One finger at a time, he edged his touch up and up. Then, shivers raced painfully along my back, causing my body to bow towards the ceiling.

"I haven't even done anything..." He chuckled.

"You're touching me. That is something." I tried to put up a hard front. Maybe that could faze him a little.

"Yes." He bent down and placed a kiss near my collar bone, "I suppose it is."

~~~~~

Using my index finger, I gently edged the fabrics of her bra and tank-top up. The moonlight caught the color of her skin wonderfully. Like a porcelain doll. A bound, vulnerable and majorly unwilling porcelain doll. All mine for the taking.

She gasped and shook when her clothes slid over the tip of her nipples. Yes, this would be fun. I took her breast in my hand and gave it a firm squeeze, eliciting a yelp from my cute captive. Her left breast oozed between my fingers, her nipple peeking between my middle and ring digits.

Glancing to her face, she showed an expression of pained enjoyment. It caused me to smile, if only a little. Through her distraction, I took the opportunity to straddle her form, placing my legs on each side of her hips. It didn't seem to stun her too much.

Then, bending at the waist, I moistened my lips with an eager tongue and engulfed her delicate nipple in my mouth.

~~~~~

The sensation was frightening. My heart froze and breath caught in the back of my throat. My fingers dug into the binding ropes and I was almost positive that my hands were bleeding.

Strangely, there was a feeling of warmth spreading through my chest soon after he sucked in my breast. How nauseating...

His teeth grazed the tender place at the tip of the nipple, sparking a small scream from me. My back arched further, pushing my body into his.

This was demeaning. Absolutely, one hundred percent horribly demoralizing towards me. How would he feel if I were on top, taking over his completely vulnerable state?

Well...that's a stupid question.

~~~~~

While part of my attention focused on her chest, another part delved into thoughts of what the space between her thighs must feel like.

Would there be hair?

...Or were her lips smooth?

When gazed upon, would her labia majora be fluffy and cloaking the mystery beyond?

...Or would I be able to see her labia minora flowering before my eyes?

Would she smell and taste sweet?

...Or would she produce a taste not yet known by man?

When touched, licked, nipped and teased, would she jump, squeal, moan and cry for more?

...Or would she whimper, struggle, whine and curse my name to infinity?

Would she let me gently pierce her thin membrane with my surely raging manhood?

...Or would her knees lock together and completely block us from indescribable pleasure?

A squeal shook me from my pondering. I looked at her face and registered the problem. Inside my mouth was a metallic, coppery taste. Realizing the source, I relaxed my jaw and pulled back, releasing her breast. Her nipple was not only pink from my attention but red from the blood drawn by my teeth. Tiny tear drops slicked down her face.

"I'm really sorry." I was filled with embarrassment and pain. "It won't happen again. Promise."

"Tch, whatever." She sniffled and removed the tears.

"Don't worry, I'll take away the pain..."

~~~~~

Geez, that really hurt. Is this what it feels like to breast feed?

My thoughts wandered as I tried not to think of my now painfully throbbing nipple. This man was seriously going to pay!

"Don't worry, I'll take away the pain..." He said. I didn't like it. I didn't like how I didn't know what he was planning to do. Then the bed shifted and rocked. He was moving backwards, his legs remaining on both sides of my body. Instinctively, my knees locked together.

"That isn't going to help either of us." He stopped moving, his body now positioned over my shins.

"What is your plan?"

"That is for me to know and you to find out...soon." Our eyes focused on each other. Another challenge.

"Don't do it."

"Oh...but I will."

"I don't want you to."

"I know, but it isn't going to stop me." His hands fell onto my thighs, his fingers curving around the muscle. My body shook then stiffened.

"I don't feel the pain anymore. It's okay, there's no need to go any further." The words sounded more desperate that I wanted.

He chuckled. "You're not believable." His fingers pulled the skin of my thighs back, then his hands snuck between my legs.

I was going to lose...again.

Amela
Amela
11 Followers