Come and Get Me Ch. 04

Story Info
Cunnilinigus Quickie
1k words
3.96
15.4k
3

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/02/2022
Created 11/14/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Amela
Amela
11 Followers

Her skin is very smooth. I wonder if she uses special lotions and other products to keep it like it is. Or maybe it's just natural? Either way, my hands are in heaven.

I looked at her face. Yes, she's not happy. I knew that from the get-go, but I won't bring myself to stop. Pushing against the inside of her thighs, I gradually began opening her legs and positioning myself between them.

She groaned and struggled to keep them closed.

"Won't work." I told her. "But you can keep trying and then I won't have to use much effort anymore."

She didn't listen and continued resisting. Oh well, our gain. However, her strength did increase slightly, making it a little more difficult to push her legs apart.

Leaning down, I came close to her face and flashed her a wonderful smile. "Listen to me; I will taste you." Her eyes became extra wide and the strength disappeared from her legs. My body slid comfortably between her thighs. "Thank you for listening."

~~~~~

That freaking bastard knew how I was going to react to that.

How does his brain work? How does he know those specific little buttons to push? How in the whole fucking world does this man know how to be so manipulative?

I'm pinned now, though. Our crotches are practically touching!

His hands are resting on my hips, ready to pull my body closer. What would happen after that? What will it feel like to touch another person, specifically a man, with my private place? Sure, it's still covered by cloth but it's thin cotton.

Come on!

Is it scary to have sex for the first time? Right now it damn well feels like it.

What does a real life penis look like?

If I like the event, will I ever be able to say scandalous words like those chicks in porno films?

...I'm thinking too much. I need to just shut up. Stop thinking about unnecessary things and focus on getting this prick away!

~~~~~

Her mind is in over drive right now; it's clearly displayed on her face. She must be thinking of all sorts of things. She's going to drive herself mad.

Ever so slowly, my right hand moved towards her face, ultimately cupping her cheek.

"Shush...you need to relax." My voice lowered and penetrated her thoughts. A locked breath hissed through her lips. She should be feeling better. Now to the main event.

Scooting backwards, I quickly assumed the desired position. I shouldn't move slowly anymore, it'll prolong the shock for her. Eventually, this won't be a game anymore; she'll either completely "escape" or begin thrashing violently. Neither option would help us.

I kept my palms secure on the inside of her thighs and lowered my face to her crotch. Taking a deep breath, I got the wonderful pleasure of inhaling her delicious scent. The sweetness practically threw me over the edge of sanity.

Sucking in my bottom lip, I had to remind myself to continue. No more hesitation. But, Gods, they should sell this like cocaine.

"Stop it!" Her hips swayed and her movement pushed her crotch against my mouth. My eyes rolled into my head. This is difficult, very difficult.

Using my left hand, my fingers hooked under the fabric of her shorts and underwear. Okay, I stated that I wouldn't hesitate any longer but I just had to bask in the view of her pussy.

Yes, there's hair here, but it's trimmed very nicely. Her lips are puffy, covering whatever treasures she has to offer. Her scent is hundreds more powerful.

Holding the fabric to the side, I used another finger from my left hand to pull away one outer lip then used my right fingers to peel back the other half. Her goodness is now exposed to my hungry gaze. Pink, full, slick and ready for my undivided attention.

~~~~~

I am practically in hysterics. No one has ever been that close to that area, not even me.

The air is cold as it touches the skin down there and his breath is so hot. He hasn't done anything yet but I'm trying to squirm away. I can't believe how firm his grip is!

"Stop, please." It's a pitiful cry but feels necessary. He acts as if I haven't said a word.

And then I feel something very weird. A jolt of electricity runs through my body, causing every muscle to contract and bow my spine towards the ceiling.

I hear a soft chuckle from between my legs. "Did that feel good?" It happens again and my mouth gapes, my eyes forming likeness to a bug. "This is what textbooks call 'cunnilinigus'."

He pulls back for a second and spreads my lips far apart. Leaning down again, he puckers his lips and gives a firm suck on a part I'm not entirely familiar with. Next thing I know, my breathing ceases, my heart skips a beat and my body is wracked with shivers, shakes and vibrations of intense proportions.

I swear the world paused for a few seconds.

Coming down from the high, my eyes blink again and I can breathe once more. In fact, I'm panting. "Wha-What was that?"

"For one, I sucked on your clitoris. For two, you just had an orgasm." His face now hovered above mine and his tongue cleaned his lips of something shiny.

"What's that?" My eyebrows knitted together and he noticed what I focused on.

"Oh!" He finished licking his top lip. "It's your 'juice'. And, might I add, it is stupendous."

~~~~~

Her cheeks flushed an absolutely adorable color. Endorphins must be running amuck through her body.

She's not panting anymore but I'm sure there's still the thrill of such an experience coursing through her. "You've had your pleasure and although I enjoyed tasting your special place very much, I do need you to tend to my area." I looked down, directing our attention to my very apparent hard-on pressing against her pelvis.

"You don't mean..."

"Oh, but I do."

Amela
Amela
11 Followers