Come Back to Me

Story Info
Fergus and Saxony attend an unorthodox therapy session.
1.3k words
3.57
8k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Some time between the last song and the encore he fell in love with her. She looked at him as she sang the chorus about being angry and being hurt and finding a patch to mend your broken holes, and after she had fought her way through the crowd he was there waiting with a drink. They got married the next day still riding a high combination of love and drugs from the night before. On the way home they learned about each other. Her name was Danielle but everybody called her Saxony. She played the guitar and the castanets. Fergus had spent four years of his life hitchhiking across his birth country after learning about his father's affair, and wondering what else he had missed. His favorite color was the sea green of her eyes.

Saxony stared at the car seat sitting on the opposite table and ignored her salad. The baby seemed to be enjoying his high vantage even when his parents weren't giving him all their attention. Her eyes traced the lazy circles of one drool covered fist. When she finally returned her attention to her own table, Fergus was watching her with a clouded expression. He'd stopped drumming his fingers on the stack of paperwork next to him. Now he just looked tired. She hated seeing him like this, but at the same time she couldn't help it. Neither of them could.

"Tayla and her husband took Rewind."

"That's a stupid name," he muttered and she sighed, eyes sliding back to the baby.

"It might help."

"What, is the divorce affecting your career?" The heavy tone sat squarely between them even though she didn't have the motivation to be angry anymore. After a moment of silence he rethought it, and offered an apology in the softening of his expression. She stabbed a small tomato and popped it in her mouth. It crushed in a flash of red against the inside of her teeth. Fergus almost reached across the table to take her hand. Just like he'd almost done a lot of things, she thought as she looked dispassionately at the man she'd married nearly ten years ago.

"Look, if you want to try it, fine," he said, and she sought to place the subject before she responded.

"Oh?"

"That memory thing. Whatever it is. Let's try it."

"I'll make an appointment," she murmured, and signaled for the check.

The therapist was a pretentious little man in a sweaty suit. They shared a look of amusement before reality caught them, and Fergus went back to staring out the window. Saxony crossed her legs and watched their host get everything set up. There was a syringe full of some glistening liquid, sterile gloves, and a small paper cup for each of them alongside a glass of water. The room was scattered with various furniture, but though she'd seen Fergus eye the bed, and she had looked longingly at a large egg shaped plush chair, they had both taken an easy chair in front of the small table.

"Now, I assume you both read the waiver. This is a very complex procedure-"

"We take a pill, fall asleep, and dream about each other," Fergus snorted.

"Mister Avery it is more than "dreaming about each other!" This is a powerful sedative mixed with a hallucinogenic compound. It is carefully monitored by the FDA and the government. I am one of three licensed therapists able to use it. Do not treat this experience lightly. Are each of you comfortable? The lucid state can last anywhere from a few minutes to a few hours." He looked between them, clearly still miffed about Fergus' comments. Saxony kicked off her shoes and settled back. Fergus just shrugged. They were each given a pill and a cup of water. "Now, we'll start with something easy..." Already the man's voice was fading in and out like a scratchy radio. It felt like her whole body was being lowered into warm, silky water. Wait, did he just say...

The gyration of her hips was familiar, but the world around her, not quite. Everything had blurred around the edges besides the feeling of his cock pumping in and out of her. She held his wrists playfully, and she could feel her mouth stretched into a smile that had not been natural for quite some time. Sweat trickled down the length of her spine. They must be in their first apartment, the one with no air conditioning. Fergus groaned beneath her and arched his body up harder, seeking deeper entrance to her slippery pussy. Behind his eyes was awareness of the situation, but they could no more stop their actions than stop a dream. She leaned in to kiss him. He tangled his fingers in her hair. Their tempo increased, fucking hard. Moans tempered with the occasional protest from the bed laced the humid air around them.

Fergus came first, with a ragged noise that sounded like her name. He pulled out, flipped her over, and dove between her sticky thighs to clean his own mess from her engorged pussy. Saxony purred and petted his hair, reveling in the scruff of his beard's juxtaposition with the soft, insistent lapping of his tongue. He thrust two fingers into her and went at her clit like a starving man. Her hips rolled against his face, and in no time she was flying. When her head tilted down she realized he was watching her.

He was rock hard, back cricked uncomfortably, and they were alone in the office. His soon to be ex wife was still dreaming. She sat low in her chair, legs spread, flowery skirt rucked up around her waist. Her hand moved busily between her thighs. Keeping an eye on her face, Fergus shifted up and got a better vantage. Her pussy was still invitingly pink, framed by a neat square of wispy blond curls. She kept her puffy lips spread with two fingers while two more flicked her clit at an increasingly rapid pace. A little moan escaped, and he almost lost it. Fergus adjusted his arousal, fingers lingering just a bit longer... What was he thinking, jerking off in a doctor's office! Still, Saxony was going to town now, one hand in her blouse- bloody hell when had that gotten open- and twiddling a nipple the color of light caramel. He wanted to put her breast in his mouth. With her panting moans in his ears he unzipped and bucked up enough to get his pants down his ass. Then he took hold of his eager cock and gave it a sound beating. It was no trouble at all to imagine her hand around him, her mouth on his head, her tongue dancing along his shaft. Shreds of the dream still lingered. Fergus couldn't quite tell what was reality and what was the aftereffects, but he was too horny to care.

Saxony came down to a mind blowing orgasm. She cried out, body arching, arching, slumping. As she regained her breath she realized Fergus was awake. He was looking right at her, and he was pumping his cock like his life depended on it. She licked her lips, just looking at him made her acutely aware of how good he looked even half naked. When was the last time she watched him? She didn't bother to fix her clothes, mesmerized by his squeezing fingers. He groaned low in his throat, halfway to a growl, and tossed his head back, jaw gritted. Cum shot between his fingers, trickling down in ribbons as his motions slowed, stopped.

Saxony knelt in front of the chair. She took each of his fingers into her mouth and sucked the salty liquid from his skin. Then she cleaned the head of his cock, and got to her feet, and adjusted her clothing, and walked out of the office. She wrote a check for the secretary and hurried out into the parking lot. Saxony sat behind the wheel of her Escalade and put her forehead against her shaking hands for a long time before she started it up and pulled away.