Come for Me

Story Info
In the dark, through the screen, they' re together again.
1.8k words
3.89
7.6k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As his head lay upon the pillow, the lights fade, set on a timer no doubt, for the house in question is large, comfortable, filled with the epitome of technological advances and the stiff air of affluence. He lies there, limbs stretched out upon the bed, rolled in the soft linens and bathed in the cold moonlight coming inside from the skylight above. He tosses and turns, as it is late in the evening, trying desperately to fall asleep, but cannot. He is tortured by that of an uneasy mind, the bed is cold and empty, clutching pillows cannot restore what has been lost.

Feeling feelings of fire beginning inside him, his hand quickly gasps his smart-phone lying on the nightstand, the only way he knows to distract his mind. His eyes locking upon the screen, but his body still moving, restless, aching for the touch. His free hand begins to rub his chest, fingers curling though his chest hair, his nails scratching through his physique moving their way down, further down to his boxers, playing with the waist band. He opens his text messages, seeing her, touching her icon, pressing down hard, leaving a trail of sweat from his thumb, streaking across the screen. The darkness of the room is only broken by the screen, an LCD window that cannot be ignored, not tonight.

Down in the darkness, under the covers, his fingers pierce the waist band of his boxers, crawling down to his crotch, grabbing a hold of his thick cock that lies below, he begins to lightly stroke it. His eyes slamming shut for a brief moment as in a quick motion he rips his boxers down, kicking them off, throwing the sheet off, exposing himself. He likes it, wants to be exposed, laying there naked in the moonlight, trying to find one good reason not to do this to himself again, for he knows that after it is all over, there will be nothing, nothing but sorrow...

His cock falls to the side, as his hand moves away from it coming back up to the screen, with a firm resolution he begins to type. He is ready for it, virtual leaking of bodily fluids, with his cock already rising at the thought of it, dripping with pre-cum preparing itself for the visual relay. Connecting thoughts with images, veins with wires, tied down, a firm grip upon his cock as he fills up his hand, then a touch of the screen...message sent...

"Heyyyy...you still up?"

The waiting, the screen going dark, he lays in the darkness, just thinking about her, how much he hated the distance pulling them apart, how much he'd give away for her to be lying next to him, praying for those three little dots to pop on his screen, he checks his phone again...nothing. The screen goes dark again, as he stares up at the ceiling. He could see her, her body lying next to him, needing him, wanting him, reaching over, her hand gripping his cock tight in her hand, him cumming from the mere touch of...then it happened, the ceiling lit with a faint white light...his phone buzzed, both of his hand darted to their respective areas, the phone and the cock...the world disappeared as his eyes locked onto his phone...nothing else just the phone as he begins to stroke himself, his hands sticky with pre-cum...

"Yes...what's up?"

"Can't sleep..."

"Boo! Me either."

"Soooo...what're you wearing Jake from state farm?"

"Kakis lol"

"I thought so...sexy ;)"

He waited...there was a pause, what was she doing? Waited longer, but nothing in return, nothing at all, could she have fallen asleep? No...she...couldn't. He texts again...

"I can't get back to sleep...I just keep thinking of your nails digging into me..."

"Sounds like a personal problem lol...they're purple now it that helps."

"Ohhh, yeah it does!!"

"Omg, you're a mess."

"Sorrrrryyyy baby I just miss you."

"I know honey...I miss you too."

"All I want to do right now is just tear all your clothes off and go down on you for hours..."

"Oh yeah...is that all?? What else do you wanna do to me baby? Tell me what you want."

As his cock began to leak again, and his hand stroking it, he types, he types all that he wants. Picturing her lying there, naked, fingers rubbing her clit waiting on his reply...

"You in your sexy, dark, lingerie, you bubble butt ass hanging out of your thong, straddling me on the bed, your legs wrapping around me as I kiss your neck, lips first then teeth, gentle then harder, then ravenous, pouncing, attacking we are in the darkness like that of waves colliding then melding together. My mouth moves down as your back moves up off of the mattress, arching and twisting to reveal yourself to me. When I lick you I taste every drop of you, rapid intravenous movements, muffled moans matching echoing screams from above, when I'm done, you'll know I'm done. My fingers moving, penetrating deep into you, fucking you, gripping and rubbing as your eyes roll over white to release...I'm there tasting every drop. And as you finish, I lay next to you, you do your work on me until I can't take anymore and my moans echo out, and I too scream for more!"

"Oh honey...I want to feel you all over me."

"I can't get enough of you baby, your beautiful face, luscious lips, perky tits and you gorgeous ass, oh baby your ass. I just want to bury my face in it and lick you forever."

"Oh baby, I can't get enough of you, I just want to feel your hands all over my body. I want to ride you until I can't see straight."

"I want you to feel my long thick cock inside you, pushing into you as you slam your body into mine. Fuck you so hard and hear you scream out how much you love it!"

"I need your cock filling me up, pounding me. I want to see you sweat, I want to hear you growl as you thrust into me..."

"I want your moans, mouth gaped open, then shutting closed, biting your lip so hard it hurts as my cock tears into you. Yell out for me baby, yell for me to go harder! Faster!"

"Your body rubbing on me, you cock slamming into me on those sweat stained sheets. I want you to make me dizzy. Make me sore. Make me scream baby! I want all of you inside me."

"I'll shove my big cock inside you and make you push against me, I'm tearing you open baby, you dig your nails deep into my skin, crying out HARDER FASTER...fuck you till you can't speak, fuck you till you can't move!"

"Bite my lip so hard you draw blood, I can feel you throbbing inside me as you spank my ass, grab it and show my who's in charge. Show me just how much control you have over me."

"I pin you down on the bed, spank that juicy ass of yours till you beg me to stop, then push my cock into you so deep your toes curl you can barely utter a single word, I'll pound you so hard you'll be sore for a week, you're shaking and shivering, crying out for my cock."

"You better pound me as hard as you can! Fuck me till I'm so drunk on cock I can't even move, so sore I'm crying and pleading for you to stop, you grab my ass, telling me it's your ass now, it belongs to you, slap me in the face with your cock, throat fuck me gag me, shove your cock in my ass, fill all of my holes, I'm gonna cum for you baby..."

He pictures her, fingering herself to the point of eruption, squirting all over herself, as his cock penetrates her deeper and deeper...

"I want you! I need you! All of you! NOW!"

"Yell out my name, tell me I'm the best you ever had. I want you to cum for me, cum inside me, I want you to cum inside me right now, Cum for me more than you ever came before..."

"I'm gonna cum for you baby, I love you, I'm gonna cum for you, I'm gonna cum inside you, tell to cum, right now!"

"Cum inside me right now! Fill me up to the brim, I want you cum overflowing out of me! Cum for me right now!"

Upon seeing her last text, he knows he can't hold on anymore, he throws his phone down on the bed. It's going to happen, he's going to cum. Oh god, he's going to erupt. As the cum bursts from his cock he is unable to grab the towel in time and it is too late he is yelling out her name, as his cum sprays over the sheets, shooting his load all over the bed and all over himself. The image of his cock inside her filling her deeply with all of his cum is so powerful he is shaking, shivering much like that of the female orgasm, toes curling, fingers gasping for something to grab a hold of, awe-inspiring, screaming out his love for her, then it all finally stops, and he lies there pulsating...his heavily breathing starts to slow and silence creeps into the room again as he lays there covered in cum. Taking the towel and wiping his hands. He then picks up the phone and types...

"I came for you baby. Thank you. I love you."

"I love you too honey."

"Textalingus. Nice."

"Lol I think it's just called sexting."

"Yeah but I like textalingus better."

"Of course you do..."

"I miss you."

"I miss you so much."

"No seriously, I don't know how much longer I can keep doing this baby, it's killing me."

"I know. I need to be with you. It hurts everyday not to be."

"So, then what do you wanna do?"

"Talk."

"Tomorrow?"

"Yeah."

"Okay, goodnight, Iove you."

"Hears to pretending these pillows are you. Goodnight my love. Miss you."

"Night."

He shuts off his phone and lays there. The darkness only brings about the sorrow he was waiting for. Tears begin to fill his eyes as he knows what is coming tomorrow. The talk. The breaking of the love. The distance has torn them apart, and even how they can "sext" each other, he knows they will never be the same as they once were, back when they were physically together. He is haunted at night by the thoughts of men around her, bigger, better, than he. Her craving what her texts revealed she so desperately needs, and in turn his own cravings for a women's touch cannot stay at bay that much longer. He turns over on to his side, without clean himself. He'll worry tomorrow. He closes his eyes and laying there naked, covered in his own cum, he quietly falls asleep. The last thought to go through his head before falling away is that of her, her in her own bed, following the same motions and thinking the same thoughts that he had just done, before falling asleep. Maybe, he thinks...maybe...