Come In Leo

Story Info
She invites a younger man in.
2.2k words
4.22
112.2k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dingy_Jo
Dingy_Jo
78 Followers

"Come in Leo."

When the doorbell rang shortly after eleven in the morning, I knew who it was. It had all been arranged and I had already formulated a devious plan in my mind to get what I wanted.

I had my eye on Leo for quite some time and I knew we would be alone for at least a couple of hours and I had conceived one hell of a hell of a plot to entertain him!

Leo was about 22 years old, almost a year older than my son, Paul. They were both on the varsity swim team and spent a lot of time practicing in our pool. One couldn't help but admire him. He was very tall and slim, with the wide shoulders and the trim hips of a athletic swimmer. His obvious Mediterranean heritage and the time he spent in the sun gave his skin a glorious, golden bronze color. Both Leo and Paul and the rest of the swim team wore the skimpiest, bikini style bathing trunks you could possibly imagine. Although everything was covered, you could see the outline of every feature of their young, virile bodies.

In preparation for Leo's visit, I had changed into my own skimpy bikini, one that showed off both my breasts and my ass. When I opened the door, Leo was smiling but when he saw me, his eyes went wide and his mouth went slack. I don't think he had ever thought of Paul's mother as being a "chick." I was only 18 when Paul was born, so I was just 39 years old at the time.

I gave him my best smile when I said, "Come in Leo. Paul called and said he would be a little late and that I should entertain you until he got here. Go into Paul's room and change and we'll have a swim before lunch."

He started down the hall towards Paul's room and almost walked into the doorjamb looking back at me. I smiled myself and thought, "This should be easy."

By the time he came out to the pool, I had taken loose my bra top and was laying face down on a chaise lounge. I rose up just enough so that he though he might catch a glimpse of something. "Be a dear and spread lotion on my back. I don't want to get too much sun.”

With my arms at my side, I feigned sleep while he sat on the edge of the chase and began to apply the oil to my back. He made a little movement and I cracked my eyes open just enough to see he was making an adjustment in his crotch. I suspected that the skimpy bathing suit was losing a battle to hold his growing penis in place. I sat partially up and "accidentally" let my bra top slip just a little, bearing part of one boob. His mouth dropped open, his face got red and he looked away after a couple of seconds.

His face was red when he sputtered, "I didn't see anything Mrs. McDonald."

"Nonsense Leo, it's quite all right. I didn't mean to shock you. In fact, I enjoyed having a handsome young man like you admire my breasts. Do you think they are nice?" I dropped my hands and took the bra top away, freeing my boobs. I knew I had big, nice tits and many men had commented on how beautiful they were. They just didn’t know how much I liked having them touched, sucked on and played with.

Leo was just sitting there with his mouth open and his eyes wide, focused on my nipples. I picked his right hand up out of his lap and put it against my left breast. "There, how does that feel? Is it nice and soft? Put your other hand on the other side. Ooh, I like that. Can you feel my nipples getting hard?"

He massaged and tweaked them for a few moments before he realized what he was doing. Suddenly, very embarrassed he quickly stood up, let his hands fall to his sides and stammered, “I -- ah -- shouldn’t be doing that.”

I reached out, took his hands and put them on my breasts again and said, “There is nothing wrong if you like feeling them. I like to have it done to me, it is very exciting.”

The huge lump in his bathing suit was almost level with my chin. As if it were a regular thing, I reached out and caressed it through the silky fabric of his swimsuit. “I like to do that too, don’t you? I hope it excites you the same as it does me.” It was already hard as a rock. He just stood there, grinning, feeling my tits while I held on to his cock through his bathing suit. He had a far-away look in his eyes and I was afraid he would have a climax in my hand before we had a chance to do anything else.

I pulled the waistband of the trunks down and freed his trousers snake. It was a beautiful instrument, long and straight with a small, pink, helmet. Before he had a chance to react, I put my hands on his hips, pulled him to me and let this stunning tool slide over my lips and deep into my mouth. His hands on the back of my head and the deep grunt from his chest told me I had him. Within moments he was fucking my mouth with wild abandon.

I knew there was no stopping him so I figured, what the hell, I might as well enjoy it. Faster and faster he rammed his gorgeous cock down my throat. Just when I thought I couldn’t take any more, he stopped and with a low growl emptied the juice of his loins into my greedy mouth. Spurt after spurt he continued to shoot his tasty cum down my throat. There was so much I couldn’t swallow it all and a good portion oozed out, dribbling down my chin.

Leo was just standing there, head back, eyes closed and his whole body was twitching every time I ran my tongue over the smooth head of his cock. It was beginning to soften when I let go of it with my mouth and captured it between my tits. I don’t think he was capable of another climax right then but it felt wonderful slipping up and down in the valley created between my breasts when I pushed them together with my hands.

I could see he was weak in the knees. Like an obedient child he stepped out of his bathing trunks and followed me into my bedroom when I stood up and took him by the hand. My bra top was already off so I easily slipped out of my bikini bottoms. I thought he had been awed when he saw my tits. It was nothing compared with the reaction when he saw my clean-shaven pussy, already dripping juice with anticipation.

“How about that Leo. Come here and feel how soft it is with no hair and how wet I am, waiting for you.” I had to actually take his hand and put it on my snatch. His cock had already begun to grow again. “Lay down Leo and let me take care of you.” He reminded me of a dutiful servant as he took his place, flat on his back with his magnificent wand waving in the air, erect, proud and, once again, ready.

His eyes were big and wide with disbelief when I crawled on top of him. I smiled down into his face as I crouched over him, my slippery wet pussy only a hairs breath away from his hard pole. He gave an audible exhale of breath and closed his eyes when I took it in my hand and rubbed the smooth head against the lips of my cunt. When it touched my clit I think I did the same thing. Slowly, I lowered my body on it until his hard dick was completely contained in the warm receptacle between my legs. His eyes were closed and his face was contorted almost as if he were in pain. When I moved just a little, he opened his mouth and gritted his teeth, but now he was smiling, almost grinning.

I posted up and down, savoring the feeling of his young cock, so hard you couldn’t bend it sliding in and out of me. Once I went so high that it fell completely out of me and I had to use my hand to guide it back into my welcoming hole but Leo didn’t seem to mind. It had been a long time since I fucked anybody that seemed to enjoy it as much as he did. As young as he was, he had remarkable staying power and I was on the verge of orgasm myself before he finally started grunting and I knew he was there too. He was driving his cock into me so hard that I was in danger of being thrown off. Eventually, his movements slowed and arched his back, driving his prick as far in my cunt as it would go. I was cuming myself when I felt his hot jitsm shoot deep into me, pulse after pulse. It felt like there were buckets of it.

We were both gasping for breath when I rolled off of his softening prick to lie alongside of him. It must have been 30 minutes later when I finally roused myself and went to the bathroom to clean up. Leo was sleeping peacefully, his once proud cock now wilted and lying sideways across his leg. The warm washcloth wiped his cum out of my cunt and the remnants of our lovemaking off of his dick without wakening him. Even soft, it was still a handsome penis. I couldn't resist so once again I took in my mouth. Leo slept peacefully while I nursed on his flaccid tool of lust.

I was sucking away, trying to nurse a little more semen out of his semi soft dick when a voice behind me said, "See mom, he was all that I said he would be. I hope you had a good time." It was Paul, standing in the doorway with his cock in his hand, jacking it back and forth, fucking his fist.

I stopped sucking long enough to smile at him and say, "He was wonderful, almost as good as you! Come over here and do me from behind while I finish him off again."

I reapplied myself to blowing Leo but moved around so that my ass was high in the air. As he had been taught to do, Paul came up behind me, grabbed my hips and rammed his youthful tool all the way down my hungry snatch. I don't know when Leo woke up but he was fucking my mouth with as much vigor as Paul was fucking my pussy from behind. It is hard to describe how good it feels to have two young, hard cocks to use anyway you want. I felt Leo stiffen and knew that he was very close to unloading another wad of his jitsm into my mouth. Then, I could feel Paul ready to do the same. Almost in unison Leo filled my mouth with his cum and Paul shot a tremendous load into my pussy.

"OK you guys, both of you finished but what about me?"

I don't think Leo knew what I was talking about but Paul said, "You know me mom, I would never miss a chance to eat your pussy. I would love to do it unless Leo would like the honors."

Then it dawned on me; I don't think Leo ever sucked on a clitoris in his whole life. "Well, one of you are going to do it. How about you Leo, do you want to give it a go?"

"Err, I don't know, I've never tried it. With you tell me what to do?"

So we showed him. With him still lying on his back I sat on his face with his nose being tickled by my pussy hair. Tentatively he stuck his tongue into my slit and tasted my juice. It must not have been too bad because he took another couple of licks. Within moments he was lapping like crazy and I was in ecstasy as his tongue danced with my clitoris. I didn't have the heart to tell him that part of the flavor he was enjoying was the cum Paul had shot into me earlier, I just sat there, grinding my pussy into his mouth. Paul was busy too, massaging my tits with one hand and Leo’s balls and dick with the other.

It didn’t take long and soon I felt his tongue dredging up first filaments of orgasm and soon I had a mind-blowing climax, twitching and jerking each time Leo’s tongue touched my responsive clit.

We all collapsed in a huge tangle of arms, legs, cocks and one very sensitive, very appreciative pussy.

Later, after we all did it again but this time me blowing Paul and Leo fucking my ass from behind, we made arrangements for Leo to join us in our daily games.

30

Copyright © 08-08-2003 by Dinghy5(Jo). All rights reserved. This work, in part, or whole, is not to be distributed, reproduced, transmitted or posted, in any manner, without the express written permission of the author.

For comments on this story contact me at the link below.

Dingy_Jo
Dingy_Jo
78 Followers