Come Into the Dark

Story Info
He's there, in the shadows.
1.3k words
4.48
61k
67

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 12/16/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is based in part on a recurring dream I used to have. I hope you like it.

------------------------------------

I am asleep. Then, suddenly, I am awake.

I can feel him. Standing there in the dark corner of the room. I can't see him, I only know he's there. Did he wake me?

It's cold. And I'm naked under the covers. I sit up, thinking maybe I can catch a glimpse of him if I do. But I cannot.

Suddenly, the dark is growing. He's coming closer. I know, because I can feel the heat of him. My nipples are hard- because of the cold? Finally, I hear his voice. Almost in a whisper, he says, "Come into the dark".

"Who are you? What do you want?" He does not answer. He makes his way to the foot of the bed. I am trying to be still, but my heart is racing. I can hear my heart beating, pounding, in my head. He's going to hurt me. I'm afraid.

I'm afraid I might like it.

I am now aware of the moisture between my thighs, and for the first time, I feel regret for not wearing panties. He'll know soon. I can already start to smell my arousal. All that stands between us is the sheet and the comforter above it. He pulls at them, and I feel myself getting cold again.

My breasts become exposed. The firm flesh getting goosebumps all over them. He takes in a deep breath. I can make out only a couple of features on his face. He's attractive. He speaks again, this time, in a tone that frightens me. "Come closer."

As if my body has a mind of its own, I start to move closer, crawling on my knees to the foot of the bed. I feel his breath on me, as he examines me. For the first time all night, he touches me. His arm wraps around my waist and pulls me in closer. He smells me. First my hair, then my neck... I know by now he's aware of the effect he is having on my lower region, as I can smell myself between us. He looks into my eyes. He knows. "Do you know why I'm here?"

"No."

He grabs my hair, and pulls my face to his. His kiss is hard. I try to keep up, but I am unable to predict his pattern. My lips feel bruised from the pressure and the biting. "Mmm.. Please.. Please stop." I spoke, but he doesn't seem to hear me at all. His other hand, comes up from the small of my back, after tracing the tattoo there, and rests on my breast. He caresses it, then, without warning, he pinches my nipple. Hard. I yelp in pain. Then again- in pleasure.

He breaks the kiss and pulls me off the bed. He sets me down on the other side of him, and he rests on the bed. I take him in. Broad shoulders, well built. He removes his shirt, and then, instructs me to "Take off My shoes".

I do.

"Unbutton My pants."

I get nervous. "Please, anything but that. I.. I can't. Please, look, I have money, and you can take anything you want."

He smiles, it's sadistic. "I want you."

I feel the tears rushing from my eyes. I know there is no way out of this. I have no phone, no weapon. I step closer and unbutton his pants. I pull them, and he slaps me across the face. I cry out, and I feel the stinging burning sensation mingle with the warm tears still lightly flowing. "Why?"

"I did not tell you to take them off. You will learn to obey Me. Do only what I say." I stand there, holding my face.

He stands, and removes his pants, and his boxers too. He stands in front of me, now naked but for his socks and a chain around his neck. From it, hangs a key. A skeleton key. I wonder for a moment what it belongs to, before he drags me to my knees. "Suck," he says, "and don't bite."

I take his semi erect cock into my mouth. "Good girl" he says. I slowly take more of his cock into my mouth, trying not to go too far. I feel his hands upon me now. He pinches my nipples, then take one hand and puts it behind my head. "I am going to fuck your throat." I panic, try to get away. He holds me still and says, "Don't fight Me. I'll start slow."

His cock is now thrusting into my mouth. The length of him starting to become more than my mouth has ever known. And then, deeper, and deeper, until he's in my throat. I shift to get a better angle, and I feel the wetness on my thighs. 'Why am I so turned on by this stranger?' I let my hand down to touch myself. The other, I brace on his thigh. He shoves his entire cock into my mouth. I begin to gag. I can't breathe. He holds it there, and I start to feel light headed. 'He's going to kill me.'

"Don't touch Me, slut. You only touch me when I say you are allowed." I nod my head, and he removes his cock from my mouth. I groan. Partly because of the pain, partly because I want his cock back in my mouth.

He picks me up, and only then, do I realize I must have fallen to the floor. He cradles me like a baby. I must look like one too. My 5'2 body being held by his gigantic frame. He must be at least 6'4. He sets me on the bed, and says "I am sorry, pet. But you must be disciplined." I'm lying on my back, and now, he hovers above me. I know what's next. He spreads my thighs, and takes his hand to my sex. "You're so wet. Did you enjoy sucking My cock?" I nod, and he spanks my clit.

"I didn't hear you."

"Yes," I breathe out. "I did."

He spanks my clit again, "You will call me Master. Or Sir."

"Yes Master."

His fingers explore me down there. The entire time, he stares me right in the eye. I watch his face, as he slips a finger into my velvet warmth. He smiles, "You have not been used in a long time. Tonight, you will know what it is to be truly taken." His finger starts to dance inside me, then, is joined by another. The addition of his second finger brings me pain. And pleasure. I moan in grattitude. He kisses me again, but this time, it's softer. He removes his fingers and I feel something else pressed against my tight entrance. He sucks my wet from his fingers, and kisses me again. Then, without warning, he thrusts his length into me.

Inch after glorious inch impales me, and I open my mouth to scream, but nothing comes out. He groans, wrapping his arm around me, pulling me into him. "You are so tight, pet." He starts to move slowly, making me feel every bit of him. Then, he quickens his speed, harder, deeper, until the room is filled with screams. I only recognize when his hand closes over my throat that the screams are mine.

He chokes me, lightly. And then, he laughs "You are such a good little slut. I bet you're going to cum for me." He is right. I feel it, coming from my belly, then tingling in my spine. My toes curl, and suddenly, I'm convulsing around his cock. I feel each wave vibrating through me like breaking glass. It's so delicious, it's almost painful. As soon as I finish, he removes himself from me. He kisses my forehead, and says, "I will come back for you."

And then, just as quickly as he came, he was gone.

I crawl back under the covers, my legs, throat, and pussy aching. As I close my eyes and fall into the best sleep I will ever have, I can hear his voice echoing in my head.

"Come into the Dark."