Come Out and Play

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhh! This isn't very fair at all!" cried Dorian, drooling at their love play. Seeing their pussies pressed together made his cock jerk in excitement, and he lost all control. Before he could even think about it, he was hit by an orgasm. "Nnnh" he grunted, arching off the wall as a load of cum spilled free from the head, soaking his shaft and the material of his boxers. He closed his eyes, shuddering as he slumped against the wall.

Although he had come, he knew it wouldn't be enough. When he came, he didn't stop until every last drop of cum spilled free from his erection.

That would take forever!

"Ohhh..!" he opened his eyes as the women moaned in unison. Maybe they'd play long enough to get him to cum three or four more times? He could only hope. He bit his lip as he forced himself not to beg.

"Yes!" exclaimed Jessie, grasping hold of Rika's ankle and taking one foot to her mouth as she rode the dildo, the friction of their pussies rubbing heightening the pleasure.

Rika moaned as her lover licked and sucked at her toes, reaching down in between their pussies to finger Jessie's hard clit. She felt a shudder from the blond and grinned. "You love that, don't you?"

"Oh, yes!" replied Jessie, arching to shove against the fingers as she shifted to suckle at the other foot. "But you love this more." she moaned.

After a time of pumping, grinding, and moaning, Dorian finally heard the cries of the two women as they climaxed. Both women were coated in sweat and he wanted to have his way with them right now.

Dangling from the wall, he began to whine with each touch the girls made on one another. "Please let me down! I promise I will talk more to you!"

Jessie paused for a moment. "Why only with us? You should be open and talk to everyone....mm, especially that woman you are smitten with, Miss Delocroix," she purred, soon returning to pleasing her lover as well as teasing Dorian. Her teeth nipped at the hardened buds on Rika's chest as she removed the dildo from her dripping pussy.

The captive flushed with embarrassment by her comment; blinking and gaping, tried hard not to be disconcerted by their love play as he asked, his voice as dry as his mouth, "How... how did you know?"

Both girls stopped what they were doing, Rika giggling, and Jessie grinning wickedly. "Oh, we have our ways..... First is the fact that you blanch when you're near her, you stutter as you talk to her, you send her flowers with no names on their cards.... Mmm,...." she paused, daintily licking juice off her fingertips. "And you moan her name in the bathroom while you are doing other...... business," she purred as he flushed almost to an unnatural color.

Just thinking about his smitten joy, Maura, made his erection even worse, and he pulled on his restraints terribly, nearly sobbing as he pleaded "Pleeease..... Let me out...!"Jessie and Rika looked at each other for a moment and then back at him.

"Awww...! Just look at him straining in such horniness!" Rika laughed softly. "Should we finally show him just a tad bit of sympathy?" She whispered into Jessie's ear.

"Maybe..." Jessie paused for a moment, "Maybe when we're done." The other woman looked at her, "Okay, you can let him out..."

Rika giggled softly, going over and unlocking his shackles, allowing Dorian to fall to the ground.

"But, you aren't allowed to touch us until Rika says so." Jessie added just as Rika grinned.

A mischievous grin played across Jessie's face, knowing that it might take him a while longer to realize that she had just let him loose.

He whined once again, as the two continued their teasing passion play. Rika used a finger to beckon Dorian to them, just to prove her best friend's theory wrong. Blinking as he realized he had been let down, he walked over to the bed, mesmerized as a moth to a flame.

Jessie moved down Rika's body, kissing every inch of her stomach before finally finding the damp folds at her crotch. The blonde's tongue dashed out and Rika groaned, arching against her mouth and grasping her hair in her hands.

Dorian's erection strained against his pants as he stared, aching to feel himself buried inside one of the lesbian's pussies.

Rika gasped, giggling and moaning at the same time as she saw Dorian place his hands on her lover. Jessie jumped, lips glistening and eyes wide. She turned about and eyed him, raising a brow. "Didn't I say not to put your hands on us until Rika said you could?" she demanded, disappointed that her theory that he was a Submissive had been wrong. The red head stuck her tongue out at her, knowing she had won the bet.

"I don't take orders from anyone, Jess." he murmured deeply, picking her up and tossing her flat on the bed. He couldn't remember the last time he felt so empowered and exhilarated.

Crawling onto the bed, he moved her thighs apart with his knees and didn't waste any time while ripping off his pants, shirt, and boxers. His sticky cum was all over his cock and dripping on the floor.

Rika's eyes widened "Oh wow, he's so strong!"

"Stronger than you'll ever be." he grunted, thrusting himself deep within Jessie's tight cunt, moaning at the hot, tight feel of pussy around his throbbing cock. He grabbed hold of Rika's hair and pulled her half on top of the blonde, spanking her ass as well. She wasted no time crawling up to her best friend to settle her own pussy at Jessie's mouth.

Jessie had no time to protest anything as she began to suck soundlessly at wet cunny juice, moaning and straining her hips towards Dorian's hard erection. Rika rocked back and forth on her lover's face, moaning and whimpering as she placed her hands upon Jessie's perky little breasts.

Dorian grunted deeply, not finding it all that difficult to find his own release, but not wanting to leave her out of her own. He placed his hand between their bodies, watching the redhead and her ecstatic face as her placed his thumb firmly onto a clit. He heard a moan, feeling the immediate twitch of the body beneath him.

Jessie grabbed hold of Rika's hips with her hands, wrapping her legs about Dorian's waist as she met his thrusts. God, he was huge. Even his balls were huge! She loved huge balls on a man, especially when they slapped against her ass. "Mmmm!" she murmured. It felt so good.

Rika moaned as she rode Jessie's face, watching with excitement as Dorian pumped her best friend. It wasn't very often Jessie allowed a man to enter their love fest, and she absolutely loved being a part of it, especially a man such as him with energy and stamina to spare. When she came not long after he grabbed her clit she came hard, breathing heavily as she fell beside them on the bed.

Feeling the blond begin to climax, Dorian moved his free hand to her side, pushing it beneath her ass to stick a long finger inside her tight asshole. He heard a short little squeak in response before the muscles calmed around his finger and he began feeling around inside her. He thrust again and again with both his finger and his erection, absolutely loving it all, succumbing to his own release only when the woman had finally calmed down.

Not long after, the three of them were lying in a twist of arms and legs on the bed. He could not believe how hard he had fallen, nor how good the falling had been.

Meanwhile, both of the women were surprised by the sudden change in Dorian. Their shy little wall flower was neither shy, nor submissive. He was quite the sexual god himself.

He, himself, was planning on fucking them both at least three more times before he said his goodbyes. Oh, what joy that was going to be! He grinned.

12